Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) (4982 Views)

The Problem I Find Myself In / He's Having A Problem With His Wife To Be And Her Rich Parents / At 22 I've Never Had A Girlfriend. Is This A Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by missyojo(f): 8:57pm On Aug 29, 2022
Goddeywithme:

This is really sad. I am sorry for what you are going tru

Thank you

Ur solutions will work if u can sleep with music. I can only sleep with very low volume slow music. So it won't work for me. I would do something drastic. What's going through my mind is finding when they do sleep, and blaring music through a horn speaker

I must find what disturbs them and do that

Yes, I will still get the speaker.
Since they say I won't sleep, they too won't sleep. All of us will be madder together grin

1 Like

Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by udofia234(m): 9:06pm On Aug 29, 2022
missyojo:

Yes, what you will do is that. Since you know that he brings in girl's to sleep with every day, you would have started playing your music that you won't even know when you will fall asleep. By doing that he would have gotten the Memo and any neighbor that meets you that you are disturbing them, tell the person to go and meet him. Simple as ABC

I detest people that aren't considerate which is not fair

Noted
Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by missyojo(f): 9:06pm On Aug 29, 2022
rickleye:

My advice buy speaker and blast music. I am yet to find someone who is in the mood listening to " Holy Ghost Fire, Fire Fall on me

At the bolded, my neighbor whenever him and the GF wants to copulate. They play Gospel songs oo, the likes of Mercy Chinwo and I will be wondering if they have no conscience at all. Imagine playing God's song to copulate?? Some people don't send at all grin"
The girls would stop coming saying, their spirit isn't in the mood. In fact, the brother would be one complaining.

But what's going to happen when you single people start dating to get married ? How do you know you won't be as loud as your neighbour ?

2 Likes

Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by Infinitex: 9:22pm On Aug 29, 2022
udofia234:

I have tried the earphone stuff it worked but its not comfortable sleeping with it and might have side effect on my eardrum! and moreover can't I have freedom to sleep in my own house?
it's not your house baba.
Na rent you rent you
Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by rickleye: 9:28pm On Aug 29, 2022
[quote author=missyojo post=116179397][/quote]

Lol ! Nice one .. LMAO grin grin grin grin
Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by SamOchuko: 10:03pm On Aug 29, 2022
udofia234:

I have tried the earphone stuff it worked but its not comfortable sleeping with it and might have side effect on my eardrum! and moreover can't I have freedom to sleep in my own house?

Can’t he have freedom to live the way he wants in his own house? The only thing you can do is pray that he gets transferred at his place if work so he can relocate, pray he breaks up with the moaning girl and gets another who does not moan, pray he gets into a fight with the landlord so he gets evicted or you can join him in gbenshing the girl. Qed
Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by Chris2863(m): 10:12pm On Aug 29, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin I need to show my guy this post make him too laugh
Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by Kobojunkie: 10:45pm On Aug 29, 2022
phelonrays:
Our ancestors once said "You should never because of a fellow human swallow cough out of fear" .

what you are going through passes as Noise pollution and I advice you suppend your suppose "good or righteous guy" and report to the landlord, be ready to neutralize whatsoever reaction this might brought .

Be a man for once. undecided
I like this advice but ... undecided

1 Like

Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by omolasho: 12:06am On Aug 30, 2022
You are a Satanist, damn you!!!!
Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by Business3600: 1:10am On Aug 30, 2022
Hollybratt:
ASUU why now?
Wetin ASUU do you?
Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by udofia234(m): 8:15am On Aug 30, 2022
Infinitex:
it's not your house baba. Na rent you rent you
I know it's rented but didn't I pay for it?

1 Like

Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by udofia234(m): 8:17am On Aug 30, 2022
SamOchuko:

Can’t he have freedom to live the way he wants in his own house? The only thing you can do is pray that he gets transferred at his place if work so he can relocate, pray he breaks up with the moaning girl and gets another who does not moan, pray he gets into a fight with the landlord so he gets evicted or you can join him in gbenshing the girl. Qed

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by udofia234(m): 8:19am On Aug 30, 2022
omolasho:

You are a Satanist, damn you!!!!

For saying what is bugging me? are u even sure u are OK psychologically

1 Like

Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by Mom007(f): 4:30pm On Aug 30, 2022
udofia234:

Do u know what that moaning alone does to my system? I'm not balance at that time mentally, how can I pray comfortable when a lady is moaning loud? I can deceive my self , I won't concentrate!
Pray in advance. Do not wait until they start before you start praying. Christians are spiritual soldiers! Advance preparation is the key to victory! The time you are spending here, you should be using it to pray!
Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by Hollybratt(m): 7:24pm On Aug 30, 2022
Business3600:
Wetin ASUU do you?
abeg go sleep jor
Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by babaalagbo11(m): 8:35pm On Aug 30, 2022
It's the motivation part make me laff grin grin
Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by TheAdventurous: 10:21pm On Aug 30, 2022
He paid for the apartment, so both of you have equal rights as to what you do behind your confined spaces, so allow him to enjoy his place in peace.

These things are wordily things that are not supposed to move you, as per mortal wey you be na. His life, his dick,his girlfriend,his house,his bed,his money, his energy. And another man is being pained, you better look for another apartment.

You don't even have a case even if you should report him to your landlord. Go look for a beautiful sister in the church and use her to hold body for now, before konji Kee you ooo. Truth is you're just sex starved. Rubbish and ingredient.
Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by udofia234(m): 11:09pm On Aug 30, 2022
TheAdventurous:
He paid for the apartment, so both of you have equal rights as to what you do behind your confined spaces, so allow him to enjoy his place in peace.

These things are wordily things that are not supposed to move you, as per mortal wey you be na. His life, his dick,his girlfriend,his house,his bed,his money, his energy. And another man is being pained, you better look for another apartment.

You don't even have a case even if you should report him to your landlord. Go look for a beautiful sister in the church and use her to hold body for now, before konji Kee you ooo. Truth is you're just sex starved. Rubbish and ingredient.

OK I'll take that may be I don't have the right OK? I'll then play my own music in my room at night in a very high volume and let the vawulence begin
Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by udofia234(m): 11:11pm On Aug 30, 2022
Mom007:

Pray in advance. Do not wait until they start before you start praying. Christians are spiritual soldiers! Advance preparation is the key to victory! The time you are spending here, you should be using it to pray!

OK! Thanks for the advice
Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by udofia234(m): 11:12pm On Aug 30, 2022
babaalagbo11:
It's the motivation part make me laff grin grin

Seriously! I'm pissed
Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by Louisfrank(m): 11:29pm On Aug 30, 2022
Hey bro, I'm a Christian as you, n I kinda understand your plight cos I have found myself in something like that before, it's not easy at all, let's be factual, but one thing I know is even if you tell the landlord it won't change anything cos I know guys like that don't give a Bleep as long as they are not owing house rent or other charges whatever you're saying is crap, don't let your frustrations out on your music and that's wen you tend to loud it in such a way that it disturbs other neighbors, just play your tin softly, speak in tongues not loud solemnly, and also pray about it, I can bet you would see a change within two weeks, but no matter wat, never compromise your belief n faith pls!!

1 Like

Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by udofia234(m): 11:41pm On Aug 30, 2022
Louisfrank:
Hey bro, I'm a Christian as you, n I kinda understand your plight cos I have found myself in something like that before, it's not easy at all, let's be factual, but one thing I know is even if you tell the landlord it won't change anything cos I know guys like that don't give a Bleep as long as they are not owing house rent or other charges whatever you're saying is crap, don't let your frustrations out on your music and that's wen you tend to loud it in such a way that it disturbs other neighbors, just play your tin softly, speak in tongues not loud solemnly, and also pray about it, I can bet you would see a change within two weeks, but no matter wat, never compromise your belief n faith pls!!

Thanks bro! I'm grateful!!
Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by frozen70(f): 12:09pm On Aug 31, 2022
udofia234:
Good afternoon! I'm a Christian and also a committed worker, I have a very serious issue that might make me commit sin!
I live in a room and palor self contain and the house is build in a way that the other room and palor is built together with mine, that is if I say anything in my palor or room the will hear! My neighbour is a single like me , but he is giving me big nightmare. Every night he brings different girls home, and when I'm preparing to sleep that is when they start having sex, this girl will moan loudly that even if I cover my ears with my hand I can still hear it, not even that alone the knacking sound is so irritating to me, sometimes to avoid me lusting in my mind I try praying, but it won't work cause my system is not in that prayer, guys to the extent that when I sleep I dream of them having sex, many times at night.
I approached the guy to complain but he said its not my room and my girl now! he even said that when ever I pray he gets more motivation! imagine! When ever this girl come around and the guy is not in cos she has a spare key to the guys house , the girl always dresses immorally (most times without pant and bra, she wears see through cloth)and I notice that once I see that I have erection. I tried not to think on this but every time I'm alone even after prayer my mind will start rehearsing this pictures, I can't help it anymore! i told one of my pastors he said i should fast but still in that process this atrocities is still going on, i couldn't end the fast when my mind is polluted .I wish to pack out of the house but the place is one of the best houses in my area! I don't even have the cash to get another, so I'm thinking of reporting him to the Landlord. pls help me.

Reporting him to the landlord will not solve any problem because no be landlord they give am the girls

I think you should call him to order ams tell him how you feel and I believe he should be able to tame his girlfriends from loud moaning

If it continues then you have to pack out as he won't pack out because of you
Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by Karlifate: 12:39pm On Aug 31, 2022
udofia234:
Good afternoon! I'm a Christian and also a committed worker, I have a very serious issue that might make me commit sin!
I live in a room and palor self contain and the house is build in a way that the other room and palor is built together with mine, that is if I say anything in my palor or room the will hear! My neighbour is a single like me , but he is giving me big nightmare. Every night he brings different girls home, and when I'm preparing to sleep that is when they start having sex, this girl will moan loudly that even if I cover my ears with my hand I can still hear it, not even that alone the knacking sound is so irritating to me, sometimes to avoid me lusting in my mind I try praying, but it won't work cause my system is not in that prayer, guys to the extent that when I sleep I dream of them having sex, many times at night.
I approached the guy to complain but he said its not my room and my girl now! he even said that when ever I pray he gets more motivation! imagine! When ever this girl come around and the guy is not in cos she has a spare key to the guys house , the girl always dresses immorally (most times without pant and bra, she wears see through cloth)and I notice that once I see that I have erection. I tried not to think on this but every time I'm alone even after prayer my mind will start rehearsing this pictures, I can't help it anymore! i told one of my pastors he said i should fast but still in that process this atrocities is still going on, i couldn't end the fast when my mind is polluted .I wish to pack out of the house but the place is one of the best houses in my area! I don't even have the cash to get another, so I'm thinking of reporting him to the Landlord. pls help me.

Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by ChuksHills(m): 3:13pm On Aug 31, 2022
udofia234:

As true child of God you have the authority to command him to pack through your spoken words. This is a similar thing that happened to me, so one day I came out of my house in the afternoon when no body was around and I stood in front of the gate and made a declaration for him to pack eventually him had an issue with the landlord that made him to pack. The bibble says the heavens is the Lord and the earth has him given to the sons of men. My brother make use of your authority or you will loss your salvation.
Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by udofia234(m): 7:31pm On Aug 31, 2022
ChuksHills:

As true child of God you have the authority to command him to pack through your spoken words. This is a similar thing that happened to me, so one day I came out of my house in the afternoon when no body was around and I stood in front of the gate and made a declaration for him to pack eventually him had an issue with the landlord that made him to pack. The bibble says the heavens is the Lord and the earth has him given to the sons of men. My brother make use of your authority or you will loss your salvation.

Thanks so much! more grace bro
Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by udofia234(m): 7:33pm On Aug 31, 2022
frozen70:

Reporting him to the landlord will not solve any problem because no be landlord they give am the girls

I think you should call him to order ams tell him how you feel and I believe he should be able to tame his girlfriends from loud moaning

If it continues then you have to pack out as he won't pack out because of you

Thanks for the advice! But wont he complain if I have being praying very loud at midnight? let's always put our fellow neighbours into considerations!
Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by frozen70(f): 9:04pm On Aug 31, 2022
udofia234:

Thanks for the advice! But wont he complain if I have being praying very loud at midnight? let's always put our fellow neighbours into considerations!

Then if that is the case then he should have also put you into consideration too

1 Like

Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by MediMedi(m): 9:27pm On Aug 31, 2022
Devoted christian with dirty mind
Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by Sweetvie: 9:38pm On Aug 31, 2022
udofia234:

Its when he's in the act and I begin to have erection , that I start praying loud so I won't hear that tempting sound! ( like oh baby deeper, harder, you are in my head, give me frontal!) and so on! bro I wish you can just be in my shoes and see what I'm facing!
Guy u need sex
That's just it... Y don't u masturbate when they are at it? At least you will gain something smiley
Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by udofia234(m): 9:39pm On Aug 31, 2022
MediMedi:
Devoted christian with dirty mind

You lack wisdom!
Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by udofia234(m): 9:40pm On Aug 31, 2022
Sweetvie:
Guy u need sex
That's just it... Y don't u masturbate when they are at it? At least you will gain something smiley

I can't! Thanks for the offer!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Love You But... / (advice For A Female Friend Of Mine)my Husband’s Brother Raped Me Twice / HAVE MERCY!! See The Very Big Ukwu! Spotted In Lagos, BIGGEST EVER!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.