Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) (4922 Views)

The Problem I Find Myself In / He's Having A Problem With His Wife To Be And Her Rich Parents / At 22 I've Never Had A Girlfriend. Is This A Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by udofia234(m): 3:51pm On Aug 29, 2022
Allison012:
Wait op, don't you have phone.? don't you earpiece? anytime you start hearing the sound of them performing, carry your phone, soak your earpiece into your ears and play gospel music and mind your business.thank you

I have ear piece, even blue tooth , but I don't want to get used to it , it might affect my ear drum!
Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by phelonrays: 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2022
Our ancestors once said "You should never because of a fellow human swallow cough out of fear" .

what you are going through passes as Noise pollution and I advice you suppend your suppose "good or righteous guy" and report to the landlord, be ready to neutralize whatsoever reaction this might brought .

Be a man for once. undecided

1 Like

Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by Slmgirldippussy: 4:02pm On Aug 29, 2022
udofia234:
Good afternoon! I'm a Christian and also a committed worker, I have a very serious issue that might make me commit sin!
I live in a room and palor self contain and the house is build in a way that the other room and palor is built together with mine, that is if I say anything in my palor or room the will hear! My neighbour is a single like me , but he is giving me big nightmare. Every night he brings different girls home, and when I'm preparing to sleep that is when they start having sex, this girl will moan loudly that even if I cover my ears with my hand I can still hear it, not even that alone the knacking sound is so irritating to me, sometimes to avoid me lusting in my mind I try praying, but it won't work cause my system is not in that prayer, guys to the extent that when I sleep I dream of them having sex, many times at night.
I approached the guy to complain but he said its not my room and my girl now! he even said that when ever I pray he gets more motivation! imagine! When ever this girl come around and the guy is not in cos she has a spare key to the guys house , the girl always dresses immorally (most times without pant and bra, she wears see through cloth)and I notice that once I see that I have erection. I tried not to think on this but every time I'm alone even after prayer my mind will start rehearsing this pictures, I can't help it anymore! i told one of my pastors he said i should fast but still in that process this atrocities is still going on, i couldn't end the fast when my mind is polluted .I wish to pack out of the house but the place is one of the best houses in my area! I don't even have the cash to get another, so I'm thinking of reporting him to the Landlord. pls help me.

The Bible says flee from fornication

Bro Peter if though tarry in that abode

Thou will also engage in immoral act.
Have you not read it. Guide your heart with
All deligence for,from it flow the issues of life.
Who put fire under his clothes and sit ?

If you tarry in there , a time will come thou will start seeking Jezebel friend. Thy dick will rise when thou sight her. Thou will say...body no be wood.
Thou will knack and thou will be committed into it

If Jezebel moan thy dick will respond in affirmation cos they heart will be gone. Thou may experience wet dream as time goes on.
Bro Peter verily I say unto you flee from Sodom and Gomorrah for thy Father Abraham also fled

1 Like

Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by Brian47(m): 4:14pm On Aug 29, 2022
Your story funny guy
Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by Brian47(m): 4:15pm On Aug 29, 2022
Goddeywithme:
The problem here is you sir,not your neighbor

You think sex is a sin. That is the problem

Change ur mindset. Sex is a natural thing created by God and given to us to enjoy.

So far as you are an adult, mature, and can take responsibility for the outcome of sex, go ahead and enjoy it

Your pastor is as stupid as nairaland resident pastor

Lol
Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by Adeoye11(m): 4:18pm On Aug 29, 2022
udofia234:

Its when he's in the act and I begin to have erection , that I start praying loud so I won't hear that tempting sound! ( like oh baby deeper, harder, you are in my head, give me frontal!) and so on! bro I wish you can just be in my shoes and see what I'm facing!
I have been I your shoes twice Omoor wen I dey Nysc Dem asewo for up north wan kill omoor boi with dam customers banging and shouting.
Laslas nah you go comot your mind, u will dey used it.

1 Like

Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by udofia234(m): 4:30pm On Aug 29, 2022
Slmgirldippussy:

The Bible says flee from fornication

Bro Peter if though tarry in that abode

Thou will also engage in immoral act.
Have you not read it. Guide your heart with
All deligence for,from it flow the issues of life.
Who put fire under his clothes and sit ?

If you tarry in there , a time will come thou will start seeking Jezebel friend. Thy dick will rise when thou sight her. Thou will say...body no be wood.
Thou will knack and thou will be committed into it

If Jezebel moan thy dick will respond in affirmation cos they heart will be gone. Thou may experience wet dream as time goes on.
Bro Peter verily I say unto you flee from Sodom and Gomorrah for thy Father Abraham also fled

Thank u sir! I believe if the landlord hears this he will confer solution
Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by udofia234(m): 4:31pm On Aug 29, 2022
Adeoye11:

I have been I your shoes twice Omoor wen I dey Nysc Dem asewo for up north wan kill omoor boi with dam customers banging and shouting.
Laslas nah you go comot your mind, u will dey used it.

I believe!! thanks
Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by boiz2men(m): 5:18pm On Aug 29, 2022
udofia234:

I don't! and moreover is having a gf solve what's on ground? did u even read the write up

I think if you were fvcking too.. another man fvxk nor go disturb you �

1 Like

Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by missyojo(f): 5:54pm On Aug 29, 2022
RedpillAnalyst:
Nobody understands the trauma the poster is going through.

The worst feeling in this life is when a girl is moaning and not in your room.

I almost failed a very expensive professional exam when my then roommate brought a Zimbabwean girl that screams and moans when the vawulence was going on.

I had resigned to faith that I would have to write the exams again, but for divine grace and favour I passed.

Honestly you are very correct, they don't understand what the Op is going through at all. Infact that's what I'm facing right now.
Where I live is just 2 rooms on the compound, myself and the next door neighbor. Initially when I moved in there Last year I started hearing moaning from the girl, she lives with her bf. Each time the guy comes back from work they will start oo till day break.
It affected me that once they start I won't be able to sleep again, my BP started going up and I resorted to taking BP medication. Imagine a young lady like me already taking BP drugs.
I complained to my colleagues at work and they told me to call the lady aside as per woman to woman and tell her about it prolly she doesn't know her moaning is loud.

This January when I came back from Yuletide, I called the lady aside and pleaded with her that this is my condition ( taking BP drugs) that she should please try and reduce her moaning while in the act. She promised to reduce, she did that for 2 days oo. The 3rd day I started hearing moaning from her again.

I couldn't take it again, I reported them to their tribal man that lives opposite our house. The man an elderly man promised to talk to them. He did but still the moaning didn't subside. I have no choice than to report them to the landlord. Landlord talked to them on 2 different occasions but still same thing. Infact when landlord spoke to them, they stopped greeting me and the landlord too and I don't care.

One day, the girl was outside with some of our neighbors including the baba I reported them to earlier. I told my neighbors that they should please help me beg the girl and his bf to allow me sleep at night. I'm not saying they shouldn't get intimate oo but please reduce your voice. The neighbors told me that they are in their room and have right to do anything they wish. I said okay, no wahala what I'm pleading for is that they should reduce their volume.

I was using ear pierce whenever they start so I won't hear but it was beginning to affect me so I stopped. The girl has gone back to school for her HND, what the guy does now is to bring in different girls that he sleeps with and the different girls still moans loud like the GF.
What I do now before going to bed is to play music and put it on the highest volume so I won't be hearing their rubbish.

Will get a Bluetooth speaker and put it close to the wall so I won't be hearing them rather than using my phone to play music every night. Till now me and them aren't in taking terms and I like it that way. The money I'm supposed to use do something else is what I'm spending on my health.

I can totally relate with what the Op is complaining of because I'm currently in his shoes

2 Likes

Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by Fabulouslouie(m): 6:11pm On Aug 29, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see you falling to the seductive advances of that girl I see you sleeping with her raw, I see you contacting an STD, I see you snapping your rash infested díck to post here on Nairaland to seek for help, I see scammers making a fortune from your desperation.

This I have seen.

U wan burst my belle neh grin
Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by Fabulouslouie(m): 6:11pm On Aug 29, 2022
udofia234:

I have tried the earphone stuff it worked but its not comfortable sleeping with it and might have side effect on my eardrum! and moreover can't I have freedom to sleep in my own house?

Listen to white noise or any sleep sound with an earpod.

Trust me you'll sleep and forget about them

1 Like

Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by Fabulouslouie(m): 6:15pm On Aug 29, 2022
udofia234:

I don't think I need sex for now! [b]though I can't say I'm a virgin[/B]

No matter what happens, bro no give in to the temptation.

Just try dey listen to sleep sound. Put your mind on something else and ignore them and see how sweet your sleep will be.
Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by Blue86(m): 7:43pm On Aug 29, 2022
Actually, it is within his rights. But you can still tell the landlord
udofia234:

Sorry I cannot afford that for now! I want to know if its right to bring this to the knowledge of the Land Lord

1 Like

Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by Mom007(f): 7:44pm On Aug 29, 2022
Weaponize your prayer. For your sake God can chase him out if that house. Pele. The lord is you strength.

1 Like

Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by Ehismarkninetee: 8:06pm On Aug 29, 2022
The Nigga is not breaking any law. You do not even have the right to confront him about it. Na he house,
Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by udofia234(m): 8:11pm On Aug 29, 2022
missyojo:

Honestly you are very correct, they don't understand what the Op is going through at all. Infact that's what I'm facing right now.
Where I live is just 2 rooms on the compound, myself and the next door neighbor. Initially when I moved in there Last year I started hearing moaning from the girl, she lives with her bf. Each time the guy comes back from work they will start oo till day break.
It affected me that once they start I won't be able to sleep again, my BP started going up and I resorted to taking BP medication. Imagine a young lady like me already taking BP drugs.
I complained to my colleagues at work and they told me to call the lady aside as per woman to woman and tell her about it prolly she doesn't know her moaning is loud.

This January when I came back from Yuletide, I called the lady aside and pleaded with her that this is my condition ( taking BP drugs) that she should please try and reduce her moaning while in the act. She promised to reduce, she did that for 2 days oo. The 3rd day I started hearing moaning from her again.

I couldn't take it again, I reported them to their tribal man that lives opposite our house. The man an elderly man promised to talk to them. He did but still the moaning didn't subside. I have no choice than to report them to the landlord. Landlord talked to them on 2 different occasions but still same thing. Infact when landlord spoke to them, they stopped greeting me and the landlord too and I don't care.

One day, the girl was outside with some of our neighbors including the baba I reported them to earlier. I told my neighbors that they should please help me beg the girl and his bf to allow me sleep at night. I'm not saying they shouldn't get intimate oo but please reduce your voice. The neighbors told me that they are in their room and have right to do anything they wish. I said okay, no wahala what I'm pleading for is that they should reduce their volume.

I was using ear pierce whenever they start so I won't hear but it was beginning to affect me so I stopped. The girl has gone back to school for her HND, what the guy does now is to bring in different girls that he sleeps with and the different girls still moans loud like the GF.
What I do now before going to bed is to play music and put it on the highest volume so I won't be hearing their rubbish.

Will get a Bluetooth speaker and put it close to the wall so I won't be hearing them rather than using my phone to play music every night. Till now me and them aren't in taking terms and I like it that way. The money I'm supposed to use do something else is what I'm spending on my health.

I can totally relate with what the Op is complaining of because I'm currently in his shoes

Thank you my sis! you are really in the same shoes as I am, may be I'll put my music on a loud volume so I can sleep.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by udofia234(m): 8:12pm On Aug 29, 2022
Ehismarkninetee:
The Nigga is not breaking any law. You do not even have the right to confront him about it. Na he house,

But that is noise pollution bro!
Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by rickleye: 8:17pm On Aug 29, 2022
udofia234:
Good afternoon! I'm a Christian and also a committed worker, I have a very serious issue that might make me commit sin!
I live in a room and palor self contain and the house is build in a way that the other room and palor is built together with mine, that is if I say anything in my palor or room the will hear! My neighbour is a single like me , but he is giving me big nightmare. Every night he brings different girls home, and when I'm preparing to sleep that is when they start having sex, this girl will moan loudly that even if I cover my ears with my hand I can still hear it, not even that alone the knacking sound is so irritating to me, sometimes to avoid me lusting in my mind I try praying, but it won't work cause my system is not in that prayer, guys to the extent that when I sleep I dream of them having sex, many times at night.
I approached the guy to complain but he said its not my room and my girl now! he even said that when ever I pray he gets more motivation! imagine! When ever this girl come around and the guy is not in cos she has a spare key to the guys house , the girl always dresses immorally (most times without pant and bra, she wears see through cloth)and I notice that once I see that I have erection. I tried not to think on this but every time I'm alone even after prayer my mind will start rehearsing this pictures, I can't help it anymore! i told one of my pastors he said i should fast but still in that process this atrocities is still going on, i couldn't end the fast when my mind is polluted .I wish to pack out of the house but the place is one of the best houses in my area! I don't even have the cash to get another, so I'm thinking of reporting him to the Landlord. pls help me.

Reporting him to Landlord for what.... Learn to live peaceably with neighbors at all cost.
Buy speakers and blast - MFM music when the tempter begins.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by rickleye: 8:18pm On Aug 29, 2022
udofia234:

But that is noise pollution bro!

Dude buy Bose headphones and blast your music. He's doing it in the confides of his house.
Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by udofia234(m): 8:20pm On Aug 29, 2022
Fabulouslouie:

Listen to white noise or any sleep sound with an earpod.
Trust me you'll sleep and forget about them

Thanks!!! noted
Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by rickleye: 8:22pm On Aug 29, 2022
udofia234:

Thank you my sis! you are really in the same shoes as I am, may be I'll put my music on a loud volume so I can sleep.

My advice buy speaker and blast music. I am yet to find someone who is in the mood listening to " Holy Ghost Fire, Fire Fall on me "
The girls would stop coming saying, their spirit isn't in the mood. In fact, the brother would be one complaining.

But what's going to happen when you single people start dating to get married ? How do you know you won't be as loud as your neighbour ?
Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by udofia234(m): 8:22pm On Aug 29, 2022
rickleye:

Dude buy Bose headphones and blast your music. He's doing it in the confides of his house.

I don't even need to buy ear pod again! I'll just blast my music in my room, if he then comes to complain that is where I'll really get mad at him!!!! if he's doing it in his own room and making noise isn't wrong , no pro! I'll then blast my music in my own room too cos it my right as well.

1 Like

Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by rickleye: 8:24pm On Aug 29, 2022
udofia234:

I don't even need to buy ear pod again! I'll just blast my music in my room, if he then comes to complain that is where I'll really get mad at him!!!! if he's doing it in his own room and making noise isn't wrong , no pro! I'll then blast my music in my own room too cos it my right as well.

You both cancel out !.
Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by udofia234(m): 8:25pm On Aug 29, 2022
rickleye:

My advice buy speaker and blast music. I am yet to find someone who is in the mood listening to " Holy Ghost Fire, Fire Fall on me "
The girls would stop coming saying, their spirit isn't in the mood. In fact, the brother would be one complaining.

But what's going to happen when you single people start dating to get married ? How do you know you won't be as loud as your neighbour ?

Thanks I've resorted to blasting my music at midnight when they start their rubbish, since he thinks is his right and that he is in his room! I will then blast mine too since I'm in my room!

1 Like

Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by udofia234(m): 8:26pm On Aug 29, 2022
rickleye:

You both cancel out !.

yea bro!

1 Like

Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by RedpillAnalyst: 8:27pm On Aug 29, 2022
missyojo:

Wow. This is a bigger vawulence-induced moan. I do hope your health is getting better or better get your own man and move away.
Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by udofia234(m): 8:28pm On Aug 29, 2022
rickleye:

Reporting him to Landlord for what.... Learn to live peaceably with neighbors at all cost.
Buy speakers and blast - MFM music when the tempter begins.

Thanks bro! I feel you!!! you seem to understand what I'm going through

1 Like

Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by udofia234(m): 8:32pm On Aug 29, 2022
Mom007:
Weaponize your prayer. For your sake God can chase him out if that house. Pele. The lord is you strength.

Do u know what that moaning alone does to my system? I'm not balance at that time mentally, how can I pray comfortable when a lady is moaning loud? I can deceive my self , I won't concentrate!

1 Like

Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by udofia234(m): 8:36pm On Aug 29, 2022
Fabulouslouie:

No matter what happens, bro no give in to the temptation.

Just try dey listen to sleep sound. Put your mind on something else and ignore them and see how sweet your sleep will be.

Thanks
Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by missyojo(f): 8:47pm On Aug 29, 2022
udofia234:

Yes, what you will do is that. Since you know that he brings in girl's to sleep with every day, you would have started playing your music that you won't even know when you will fall asleep. By doing that he would have gotten the Memo and any neighbor that meets you that you are disturbing them, tell the person to go and meet him. Simple as ABC

I detest people that aren't considerate which is not fair

2 Likes

Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by Goddeywithme: 8:47pm On Aug 29, 2022
missyojo:

This is really sad. I am sorry for what you are going tru

Ur solutions will work if u can sleep with music. I can only sleep with very low volume slow music. So it won't work for me. I would do something drastic. What's going through my mind is finding when they do sleep, and blaring music through a horn speaker

I must find what disturbs them and do that

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men Who Hit and Run | Ladies Who Eat and Run / Why Do Men Cheat On Their Wives With Ugly Ones? / Finally! I've Found A Reason To Stop Complaining

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.