Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,618 members, 7,851,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:20 PM

Body Odour And Mouth Odour Is Killing Me , I Need Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Body Odour And Mouth Odour Is Killing Me , I Need Help (3156 Views)

Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? / Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? / Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Body Odour And Mouth Odour Is Killing Me , I Need Help by JustPowerApps(m): 11:25pm On Aug 29, 2022
For the mouth, visit a dentist, the dentist will know what to do wink
Re: Body Odour And Mouth Odour Is Killing Me , I Need Help by harrend(m): 11:29pm On Aug 29, 2022
Slmgirldippussy:

Pls bro use sensodyne daily care ...I said daily care ...
For the body od pls use lime to always wash your armpit. Pls adhere to this. Pls

Once in a while run on your body red oil. They bath
You can do this in a river so you won't mess up the bathroom.
Your cream should be adi agbon original. In two weeks this should be taken care of .

Pls adhere to this cos I can understand what you are going thru

Pls do it

Pls pls
Pls
What is adi agbon?
Re: Body Odour And Mouth Odour Is Killing Me , I Need Help by Simplebola(m): 11:44pm On Aug 29, 2022
���� I neva c dis kain 1 b4
Re: Body Odour And Mouth Odour Is Killing Me , I Need Help by Simplebola(m): 11:45pm On Aug 29, 2022
grin grin. I neva c dis kain 1 b4
Re: Body Odour And Mouth Odour Is Killing Me , I Need Help by grandstar(m): 11:53pm On Aug 29, 2022
Barrister026
Someone suggested sugarcane. I think you should give it a try
Re: Body Odour And Mouth Odour Is Killing Me , I Need Help by LalastiklaIa(m): 4:48am On Aug 30, 2022
Kobojunkie:
This isn't about whether toothbrushes are cheap or not. Instead it is what is recommended by the dentist association. undecided
Don't answer again

She's trolling herself..
Re: Body Odour And Mouth Odour Is Killing Me , I Need Help by Blue86(m): 6:55am On Aug 30, 2022
For body odour, go and buy Gillette -High performance- odour elimination -Sport Triumph -
roll on.

For mouth, go get a very soft toothbrush, with small teeth, and Darbur medicated red toothpaste. And brush two times daily. And make sure you try to Google up water by washing your throat.
Barrister026:
I can start talking in a room filled with people, before minutes people will start trying to hold their nose. I Know it's from me, A friend always buy tomtom and give me one whenever I'm with him...it took me a long time before I got the message. Same with my body odor, I try as much to bath twice a day but whenever I sweat.i can perceive my own aroma which is not friendly.
I don't know if it's a spiritual thing, because I can't have a girlfriend for years now because of this so I opt for prostitutes, call girls And so front.
I have tried using baking soda and several toothpaste.. still same result.
This has really got a hold on my self esteem, I need help.
Re: Body Odour And Mouth Odour Is Killing Me , I Need Help by Odinakaibe2022(m): 7:56am On Aug 30, 2022
Abeg quarantine yourself! To avoid vawulence! grin
Re: Body Odour And Mouth Odour Is Killing Me , I Need Help by peter8535: 8:38am On Aug 30, 2022
Simply buy lime and use it to brush morning and night..and for the body odour add lime juice 2 u bathing water morning and nite...and also try 2 use the lime juice 2 wash ur mouth..it work lyke magic
Re: Body Odour And Mouth Odour Is Killing Me , I Need Help by wajaja: 10:28am On Aug 30, 2022
Barrister026:
I can start talking in a room filled with people, before minutes people will start trying to hold their nose. I Know it's from me, A friend always buy tomtom and give me one whenever I'm with him...it took me a long time before I got the message. Same with my body odor, I try as much to bath twice a day but whenever I sweat.i can perceive my own aroma which is not friendly.
I don't know if it's a spiritual thing, because I can't have a girlfriend for years now because of this so I opt for prostitutes, call girls And so front.

For the mouth odour pls go to hospital let them check if u have tonsil stone...that thing make mouth smell very bad...
Re: Body Odour And Mouth Odour Is Killing Me , I Need Help by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 30, 2022
Mattwillz:
I have body odour soap which i bought 2 for 12k each last two months but i haven't used one..i could give it to you for 5k works within 2 weeks morning and night..i'm just trying to help you not because you're someone important on nairaland..text me on 09165543913
you both it, because we share same similar problems.. maybe yours is even worse.
so help yourself first.
thanks
Re: Body Odour And Mouth Odour Is Killing Me , I Need Help by Mattwillz: 11:38am On Aug 30, 2022
Barrister026:

you both it, because we share same similar problems.. maybe yours is even worse.
so help yourself first.
thanks
I don't even have body odour..i was trying to see whether you go remit..now run along and take your bath..you stink
Re: Body Odour And Mouth Odour Is Killing Me , I Need Help by BrotherCork: 11:40am On Aug 30, 2022
Barrister026:

Siofra suffer from this same issue last year...she was able to cure it tru air freshener thou.pkease ask her for the name of the strong mint Air freshener she use. Her mouth odour hav reduse sir smiley
Re: Body Odour And Mouth Odour Is Killing Me , I Need Help by Mattwillz: 11:42am On Aug 30, 2022
Op might even be one small kid on this forum disturbing us here..with his smelling body from thread to thread..
Re: Body Odour And Mouth Odour Is Killing Me , I Need Help by EmiDon11: 12:15pm On Aug 30, 2022
BrotherCork:

Siofra suffer from this same issue last year...she was able to cure it tru air freshener thou.pkease ask her for the name of the strong mint Air freshener she use. Her mouth odour hav reduse sir smiley
comrade...
No run o when the vawulence u ordered show

Re: Body Odour And Mouth Odour Is Killing Me , I Need Help by EmiDon11: 12:17pm On Aug 30, 2022
Op For the mouth odour,limit the way u give mouth actions
Re: Body Odour And Mouth Odour Is Killing Me , I Need Help by AndroidAI(m): 2:32pm On Aug 30, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Ogbeni....una go just dey behave like baby and lily livered men

Just brush your teeth before you sleep at night....brush your tongue Ogbeni
Then in the morning after eating break fast....brush your teeth and tongue again

Then for the body odour

Shave those hair way dey your armpit
Plus the ones way dey your fertile rod.....
Remove any hair way dey all those your anus

Lastly, tell him to also use water to wash his anus after using the toilet. Why wouldn't he smell when to them, it's gay to wash their ass. Dirty people!
Re: Body Odour And Mouth Odour Is Killing Me , I Need Help by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 7:28pm On Aug 30, 2022
Doubleoh7:
Na wah ooo, so one person get mouth odour ati body odour? Sorry oo

Na this kind one dem dey call Double wahala for dead body
Re: Body Odour And Mouth Odour Is Killing Me , I Need Help by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 7:34pm On Aug 30, 2022
Sweetvie:
Go for medical check-up and you need to visit a dentist. Make sure u bath aleast twice a day, clear those armpit hair n other hair, buy roll on, try to as much as u can to open ur mouth for fresh air... Don't use toothbrush more than 3 month, buy Colgate toothpaste, wash ur clothes regularly, make sure u don't wear a clothe more than one day n change ur boxer every day.

@Bolded
Got me laughing
I wish some guys will heed to this but shar guys way no get enough fit wear boxers two days notin dey sup
cus boxer no dey easily dirty like pants way girls dey put on.
Re: Body Odour And Mouth Odour Is Killing Me , I Need Help by Sweetvie: 8:21pm On Aug 30, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

@Bolded
Got me laughing
I wish some guys will heed to this but shar guys way no get enough fit wear boxers two days notin dey sup
cus boxer no dey easily dirty like pants way girls dey put on.
Seriously it irritate me when some guys will still sag wit their dirty boxers. Trust me, even if you got 2 boxers there's a way u maintain it... You can wear one today and wash the other, like wear n wash moreover how will you be a guy and u will tell me u only got two or three boxers? Dirty.
For me boxer or pant can only be wear for 6month max throw or burn and got another ones. smiley
Re: Body Odour And Mouth Odour Is Killing Me , I Need Help by Caleb48(m): 8:29pm On Aug 30, 2022
Do you have a strong body smell? Just make a l powder and use. Charcoal is very good to get rid of the bad smell.
Re: Body Odour And Mouth Odour Is Killing Me , I Need Help by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 9:01pm On Aug 30, 2022
Sweetvie:
Seriously it irritate me when some guys will still sag wit their dirty boxers. Trust me, even if you got 2 boxers there's a way u maintain it... You can wear one today and wash the other, like wear n wash moreover how will you be a guy and u will tell me u only got two or three boxers? Dirty.
For me boxer or pant can only be wear Worn for 6month max throw or burn and got another ones. smiley

@Bolded
Those Ones that do sag on dirty boxers might either be those street urchins and touts that parabulate and constitute nuisance in the neighborhood

@Second bolded
Lol. I got many boxers ooo am a very neat and clean guy
Re: Body Odour And Mouth Odour Is Killing Me , I Need Help by Sweetvie: 9:28pm On Aug 30, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

@Bolded
Those Ones that do sag on dirty boxers might either be those street urchins and touts that parabulate and constitute nuisance in the neighborhood

@Second bolded
Lol. I got many boxers ooo am a very neat and clean guy
Smile... No it actually common among the young guys like 20-24. I hate dirt. Keeping hair sef irritate me talk less of dirty boxers or pant.
Yeah, if am buying underwear i buy in packs not one even if you're trying to save money not on that
Re: Body Odour And Mouth Odour Is Killing Me , I Need Help by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 11:16pm On Aug 30, 2022
Sweetvie:
Smile... No it actually common among the young guys like 20-24. I hate dirt. Keeping hair sef irritate me talk less of dirty boxers or pant.
Yeah, if am buying underwear i buy in packs not one even if you're trying to save money not on that

you're definitely right
I like it when people appears neat and clean
it's a thing of joy
Re: Body Odour And Mouth Odour Is Killing Me , I Need Help by Sweetvie: 7:20am On Aug 31, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

you're definitely right
I like it when people appears neat and clean
it's a thing of joy
Lol... Yeah
But some are only clean outside, the room they sleep is nothing to write about
Re: Body Odour And Mouth Odour Is Killing Me , I Need Help by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 8:07am On Aug 31, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol... Yeah
But some are only clean outside, the room they sleep is nothing to write about

most especially this social media slayqueens they'll appear neat outside but go check them at home you'll be highly disappointed...
Re: Body Odour And Mouth Odour Is Killing Me , I Need Help by Sweetvie: 8:19am On Aug 31, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

most especially this social media slayqueens they'll appear neat outside but go check them at home you'll be highly disappointed...
Yeah, it so so
I got one friend like that she just invited me to her house. Omo, the sitting room was still ok but you see the bedroom ehn I wanted to ask if it rat that is living there. I couldn't breathe i have to go back to the sitting room, i did not taste anything there. If you see her outside very classic
Re: Body Odour And Mouth Odour Is Killing Me , I Need Help by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 8:05pm On Aug 31, 2022
Sweetvie:
Yeah, it so so
I got one friend like that she just invited me to her house. Omo, the sitting room was still ok but you see the bedroom ehn I wanted to ask if it rat that is living there. I couldn't breathe i have to go back to the sitting room, i did not taste anything there. If you see her outside very classic

That's what most of them are doing o neat outside and dirty inside
but dear you could have advised her na so she turn a new leaf. since you weren't comfortable in her bedroom
Re: Body Odour And Mouth Odour Is Killing Me , I Need Help by Sweetvie: 8:49pm On Aug 31, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

That's what most of them are doing o neat outside and dirty inside
but dear you could have advised her na so she turn a new leaf. since you weren't comfortable in her bedroom
Lol... No I don't give people advise on that especially an adult. I expect u to know what you're suppose to do.
Re: Body Odour And Mouth Odour Is Killing Me , I Need Help by sammisetany: 8:52pm On Aug 31, 2022
Others will deceive you. This is spiritual I have friend who's case is worst. He has to visit spiritualist for cure.

Try the blog in the picture below. The website

(1) (2) (Reply)

Helpless And Dying Just Confused / Her Husband Doesn’t Feel LIKE Making Love To Her Anymore / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.