Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP (33972 Views)

A Spirit Told Me This Will Soon Happen In Nigeria / Nnamdi Kanu Reveals What’ll Soon Happen To Those Suppressing His Struggle / "We Used To Kill People In PDP" - Orji Uzor Kalu Opens Up (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by DeleTaller: 5:36pm On Aug 29, 2022
When the jungle finally matured the go and verify crooner will not be anywhere in the game. We know he is a thief trying to manipulate the zombidients brain. And las las, Atiku will give up the struggle having contested 5th times.

3 Likes

Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by Successlane: 5:36pm On Aug 29, 2022
This Wike is assuming larger than life posture.

Is he more than Rivers state governor?

All because he's sitting on and spending the

state money as his personal money.

No wonder all SS governors have turned their back on him

The earlier PDP call his bluff the better.
Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by PeterObi4LP: 5:37pm On Aug 29, 2022
seunmsg:

Enough said. Nothing to add! Ride on Gov. Wike the wicked PDP and Obituary destroyer grin cool

Urchins and BAT are banking on Wike for Rivers votes that is already under lock and key for ObiDatti, little did they know Wike came to Tinubu as an informant. Now Tinubu has link his secret to Wike which will be use against him. Something is cooking indeed
Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by wwwihy: 5:37pm On Aug 29, 2022
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu

4 Likes

Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by CheapHomes1: 5:37pm On Aug 29, 2022
seunmsg:

Enough said. Nothing to add! Ride on Gov. Wike the wicked PDP and Obituary destroyer grin cool

In the last 7years, has APC under buhari provided good governance?
Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by EmmyDJourno: 5:38pm On Aug 29, 2022
Faber:

If Atiku wins, he will do Wike shege, make it somewhere.

Atiku will ruffle his feathers. Atiku will even regard Peter Obi than Wike. Pete Obi always acknowledges Atiku as his leader. If Atiku wins, Peter Obi will be part of his government, mark it somewhere

No be lie
Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by Bbox450: 5:39pm On Aug 29, 2022
Please when will project commission finish in PH na, so that woke can stop talk and rest
Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by CheapHomes1: 5:40pm On Aug 29, 2022
seunmsg:

Wike’s message is audible to the deaf and clear enough to the blind. Nothing else to add.

I love this part that you highlighted: Forget about all these people running around saying they want to rescue or save you (Nigeria).

In 2015, buhari, APC and Tinubu were all over the place saying they wanted to rescue nigeria. Has nigeria been rescued?

1 Like

Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by PeterObi4LP: 5:40pm On Aug 29, 2022
yyba:
WIKE is referring to OBI with his scam rescue Nigeria, after he can't rescue anambra state from erosion for 8 years as governor

Show me one state in Nigeria that doesn't have gully erosion and I will show you a pregnant virgin.

With the electoral act in place, Wike has little or no influence over Rivers state voters. He can't ordered the good OBIdient and Usuful citizens of rivers state to vote against their choice. Rivers state is OBIdient as seen on Saturday.

Tinubu is home alone.
Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by etrouble: 5:42pm On Aug 29, 2022
Wike is talking too much, but he is saying the truth. I needs to talk less.
Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by JOemmy(m): 5:43pm On Aug 29, 2022
EmmyDJourno:
It is in Wike’s best interest to support Peter Obi
Atiku would not regard him if he wins coz Wike has never liked him since 2019 wink
He is not a Tinubu boy and would not bow down to that graven image cheesy
Peter Obi is the only one offering him a place of relevance on the side of history cool

Can peter obi even be able to manage wike if he decides to decamp to the LP? The man have an overbloted ego and sounds troublesome.
Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by Kayrich(m): 5:45pm On Aug 29, 2022
What will happen is that Labour Party will bring his supporters to the PDP. It’s nothing but a moment of returning back to where they left before. I am not surprised.
That was why you wouldn’t see them castigating the party they ve supported all their life. It wasn’t a big deal northerns stole their candidature. Their problem na Tinubu who has no grudge with them.

3 Likes

Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by einsteine(m): 5:45pm On Aug 29, 2022
If Atiku mistakenly wins without Wike's support, Wike will regret.

He has begun to overstep. It is important for him to know the state he is from and understand the near impossibility of him being in control once he gives up power. Same way Amaechi lost relevance in the State is the same way he would. Odili was able to hold some influence after leaving because his wife was a judge and many politicians had court cases.
Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by mildteddy(m): 5:45pm On Aug 29, 2022
yyba:
WIKE is referring to OBI with his scam rescue Nigeria, after he can't rescue anambra state from erosion for 8 years as governor

What does Tinubu do to make money? We want to know. How does he make money that he drives around in bullion vans?
Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by onuman: 5:47pm On Aug 29, 2022
DeleTaller:

I am not mocking you, but are you not an Obidient fellow?

Ha ha ha. He might have voted for Buhari, and now preparing to vote Tilumbu who promised to continue from where Buhari stopped.
In other words, he is asking for his hunger to continue for another 8 donkey years.
Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by snoopz: 5:49pm On Aug 29, 2022
Wike hit the nail on the head already

1 Like

Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by onuman: 5:52pm On Aug 29, 2022
seunmsg:

Wike was referring indirectly to Amaechi.
But you hardly had any head to understand, because of your strive to have your granpa Tilumbu to succeed President Buhari.

1 Share

Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by bigfish3k: 5:54pm On Aug 29, 2022
yyba:
You want to put toll gate in the whole of Nigeria the way you did to Lagos
Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by bigfish3k: 5:56pm On Aug 29, 2022
Kayrich:
What will happen is that Labour Party will bring his supporters to the PDP. It’s nothing but a moment of returning back to where they left before. I am not surprised.
That was why you wouldn’t see them castigating the party they ve supported all their life. It wasn’t a big deal northerns stole their candidature. Their problem na Tinubu who has no grudge with them.
Why will Tinubu take the turn of the SE
Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by Bruno531(m): 5:57pm On Aug 29, 2022
We are solidly behind you emperor Wike. Abeg anyone fit help me with any kind of job. I'm staying in PH and here is my number 08117547742
Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by Gaabasky: 5:57pm On Aug 29, 2022
Wike has gotten what he needed which is attention and relevance.
He has successfully distracted PDP from the race
Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:58pm On Aug 29, 2022
Tinubu news paper and fake news

Rubbish
Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by rippa(m): 5:58pm On Aug 29, 2022
seunmsg:

The video is there so no need to attack the source. If you don’t have money to buy data, ask so that good spirited Nairalanders can help you out.
He never said all that was added into that newspaper o
Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by Parachoko: 5:59pm On Aug 29, 2022
FalseProphet1:
The only thing that would happen is that Peter Obi would win next year's election. And Atiku, Tinubu and Kwankwaso would be shocked. Aside that, I don't see anything happening again.

This I have seen.
Lol
Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by Sarsaproko: 6:02pm On Aug 29, 2022
Chochocho like pocohantas.. grin

He talks too much..
Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by chiboysic: 6:05pm On Aug 29, 2022
Veltan40:
Please save a soul, help me with 500 to eat.
i am dying, have not eaten since two days now.
Please help me.
UBA. 2080998439.
Go and tell tinubu send the money for you, 2023 dey come vote APC or PDP
Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:05pm On Aug 29, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by Kayrich(m): 6:06pm On Aug 29, 2022
bigfish3k:

Why will Tinubu take the turn of the SE

You need to ask PDP they ve been supporting all there life.
Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by jrusky(m): 6:06pm On Aug 29, 2022
Wike Wike Wike you talk too much my man, calm down bro. I'm tired of these your plenty talks don dey tire me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Does President Muhammadu Buhari Have A Conscience At All? FFK Asks... / 2019: Jaaruma Is Donating N5,000,000 To Atiku & N5,000,000 To Dankwambo / Yusuf Adabenege, Yahaya Bello’s Aide Assassinated In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.