Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP (33968 Views)

A Spirit Told Me This Will Soon Happen In Nigeria / Nnamdi Kanu Reveals What’ll Soon Happen To Those Suppressing His Struggle / "We Used To Kill People In PDP" - Orji Uzor Kalu Opens Up (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by Abujason: 8:41pm On Aug 29, 2022
yyba:
WIKE is referring to OBI with his scam rescue Nigeria, after he can't rescue anambra state from erosion for 8 years as governor

And not about Tinubu who is the Leader of APC and who also gave us the dunce in Aso Rock and the destruction they have both created in Nigeria within the last 7 years ? As much as he tries to distance himself from Buhari, they are both like 5 & 6. He has been going around making the same false promises of 2014 but you don’t see that abi?

Most Nigerians eyes don open. We refuse to be deceived again.
Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by Mccullum: 8:49pm On Aug 29, 2022
FalseProphet1:
The only thing that would happen is that Peter Obi would win next year's election. And Atiku, Tinubu and Kwankwaso would be shocked. Aside that, I don't see anything happening again.

This I have seen.

grin You've seen nothing than emotional imagination, it's not real,

face reality of what is on ground. the presidency is between Tinubu and Atiku sad
Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by Kayrich(m): 9:14pm On Aug 29, 2022
bigfish3k:
the party that ruled doesn't matter. Nigerian politicians are all cross carpeters.
Awon "SE lokan"
Don't be a cheat and at the same time be claiming that your victim hates you for kicking against your cheating

Bro what I’m trying to let you know is that yes SE lokan but APC which they haven’t been supporting will not look their side when the party they support for years weren’t giving them the chance. It wasn’t a matter of cheating.
Who is the cheat here now? APC who still bring it to the south or PDP who want northern to rule for next 8years after pmb’s 8years.
Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by aalangel(f): 9:22pm On Aug 29, 2022
Wike, will you keep quiet!!!??!!!!
Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by thisisit: 9:47pm On Aug 29, 2022
WIKE .... MA NIGGARR!!!!!

PLEASE RIDE ON... GOD IS WITH YOU!
ATIKU, SARAKI, DINO ETC, DID SAME TO PDP TO DESTABILIZE GOODLUCK.

IT'S PAY BACK TIME... WIKE RIDE ON !!!
Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by Peacecore: 9:54pm On Aug 29, 2022
seunmsg:

The video is there so no need to attack the source. If you don’t have money to buy data, ask so that good spirited Nairalanders can help you out.

Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by EmmyDJourno: 10:12pm On Aug 29, 2022
Rajiolaade:
your papa cannot perform/achieve 1trillionth of what the" graven"image has done and doing. Your eyes shall soon clear.

Your Papa generation would be Heroine addicts like the graven image you want to be President kiss
Say Amen bitch cheesy
Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by Rajiolaade: 10:45pm On Aug 29, 2022
EmmyDJourno:

Your Papa generation would be Heroine addicts like the graven image you want to be President kiss
Say Amen bitch cheesy
BACK TO SENDER!!!!
Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by bigfish3k: 11:39pm On Aug 29, 2022
Kayrich:

Bro what I’m trying to let you know is that yes SE lokan but APC which they haven’t been supporting will not look their side when the party they support for years weren’t giving them the chance. It wasn’t a matter of cheating.
Who is the cheat here now? APC who still bring it to the south or PDP who want northern to rule for next 8years after pmb’s 8years.

See I don't blame atiku because north doesn't want power shift but that should not be the same with a southerner.
We suppose to put our house in order first before forcing the northerners to vote us
Tinubus candidacy is bringing division in the south and in the spirit of southern unity if anybody is to step down it is Tinubu.

Hope you have listened to the viral video of pa ayo adebanjo. Was he making sense or not?

It pained me so much when my Yoruba Muslim friend of more than 26 years started quarreling with me because of tinubu telling me that that igbos hate Yorubas because they don't want to support Tinubu. I was shocked. He just strained our relationship on the alter of religion and tribe.

Igbos are the victims here. We are supposed to be the complainant and not the other way round. -
Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by Halo22: 12:56am On Aug 30, 2022
Wike is just confusing himself and his followers. Let him declare his stand now that there is still time before the structure of the party in the state is hijacked from him. He should know Atiku is older than him in this game.
Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by EmmyDJourno: 3:42am On Aug 30, 2022
Rajiolaade:
BACK TO SENDER!!!!

You and Tinubu na the sender oO kiss
Shebi he is your role model cool
Heroine generation cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amaechi: FG Will Stop Train Services If COVID-19 Protocols Are Not Observed / Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West / Labour Threatens Strike Over New Fuel Price Hike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.