Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP (33969 Views)

A Spirit Told Me This Will Soon Happen In Nigeria / Nnamdi Kanu Reveals What’ll Soon Happen To Those Suppressing His Struggle / "We Used To Kill People In PDP" - Orji Uzor Kalu Opens Up (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by BigYash: 5:27pm On Aug 29, 2022
They are all going there to loot.. Its only a fool that will think they are going there to fix Nigeria.. They know Nigeria will split someday,so they are trying to loot what they can,before it happens...

1 Like

Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by Sleekfingers: 5:27pm On Aug 29, 2022
Ok na. I know, who wike is talking about
Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by INTEGRITYA1(m): 5:28pm On Aug 29, 2022
Okay
Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by OPICANTO2223: 5:28pm On Aug 29, 2022
H
Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by AroOkigbo(m): 5:28pm On Aug 29, 2022
Veltan40:
Please save a soul, help me with 500 to eat.
i am dying, have not eaten since two days now.
Please help me.
UBA. 2080998439.
Are you disabled? No construction site for your area?

1 Like

Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by DaddyFabooluz(m): 5:28pm On Aug 29, 2022
Bastards.
Everytime all they say is I will soon expose or unvail but they never do anything. Why not mention them once and for all.
Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by DeleTaller: 5:29pm On Aug 29, 2022
seunmsg:

The video is there so no need to attack the source. If you don’t have money to buy data, ask so that good spirited Nairalanders can help you out.

You really hit the fake prince on his forehead.

5 Likes

Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by Lanretoye(m): 5:29pm On Aug 29, 2022
Prince111111:
I was taking it serious till I checked the source..tueh
even with the video uploaded,na wah o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by DeleTaller: 5:30pm On Aug 29, 2022
Veltan40:
Please help me.
UBA. 2080998439.

I am not mocking you, but are you not an Obidient fellow?

1 Like

Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by iampeterben(m): 5:31pm On Aug 29, 2022
This one don turn cry baby
Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by seunmsg(m): 5:31pm On Aug 29, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Thats why Nigerians want Peter Obi now.

Wike said: “Some other people are busy, putting themselves together on how they will take over leadership in Nigeria to loot the remaining ones this other people have already kept.

“I’m privileged to know and at the appropriate time I’ll tell you who these people are. You need to know what is happening in Nigeria. Forget about all these people running around saying they want to rescue or save you (Nigeria). Just watch it to see what is going to happen next.

Wike’s message is audible to the deaf and clear enough to the blind. Nothing else to add.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by Elidrisy20: 5:31pm On Aug 29, 2022
Nothing dey happen
Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by Johel(m): 5:31pm On Aug 29, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Wike the wicked

Make we just align with lP

Make everybody dey alright and obidient and useful

"Wike the wicked"

So accurate!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by OkoRemi2023(m): 5:32pm On Aug 29, 2022
The truth is Atiku no regards Wike, left to other sitting govs he's packing to his side, Atiku wouldn't have give a damn

Wike need to talk less, he's not mature yet for politicking, talking every time
Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by Prince111111: 5:32pm On Aug 29, 2022
seunmsg:

The video is there so no need to attack the source. If you don’t have money to buy data, ask so that good spirited Nairalanders can help you out.
oh my.. I understand your pain because of the bad news you have read about the dwiddling chances of your God forsaken Party..just take heart and please I wouldnt need your mumu help because God has helped me beyond an internet data issue wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by Faber(m): 5:32pm On Aug 29, 2022
EmmyDJourno:
It is in Wike’s best interest to support Peter Obi
Atiku would not regard him if he wins coz Wike has never liked him since 2019 wink
He is not a Tinubu boy and would not bow down to that graven image cheesy
Peter Obi is the only one offering him a place of relevance on the side of history cool

If Atiku wins, he will do Wike shege, make it somewhere.

Atiku will ruffle his feathers. Atiku will even regard Peter Obi than Wike. Pete Obi always acknowledges Atiku as his leader. If Atiku wins, Peter Obi will be part of his government, mark it somewhere

1 Like

Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by Pickmycall: 5:33pm On Aug 29, 2022
Wike seems to be desperate and desperate politicians are thieves.
Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by afbstrategies: 5:33pm On Aug 29, 2022
yyba:
WIKE is referring to OBI with his scam rescue Nigeria, after he can't recue anambra state from erosion for 8 years as governor

Go back to school if it's not late for you. This is the result of stones you threw at your teachers after school. shocked
Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by OldNairalander(m): 5:33pm On Aug 29, 2022
MrPADDY:
Bro Wike, we know them all but, please, take it easy. Acquiring too many enemies in a war time isn't a good battle strategy.

Can someone just give this man the 48 laws of power book to read.
He's already failed over 20 laws.
I pity him after 2023 seriously

1 Like

Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by Cheapgadget(f): 5:33pm On Aug 29, 2022
Wike, the wicked man
Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by Opintiwa: 5:33pm On Aug 29, 2022
seunmsg:

Wike’s message is audible to the deaf and clear enough to the blind. Nothing else to add.

This one is still sleep walking in APC dreams
Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 29, 2022
Copied

PETER OBI, THE NORTH AWAITS YOUR AUGUST VISIT by Umar Dan Kano

I could remember that Peter Obi came to power on the 17th March 2006 while the famous Onitsha crisis, which led to the killings of Northerners, occurred on the 21st and 22nd day of February 2006. That was almost a month gap.

Our first meeting with Obi also coincided with his first visit to the town; all arrangements were done to receive the first citizen of the state and also to explain our predicament to him at that moment. As refugees in Army Barrack Onitsha, we took him from the barrack round to the affected areas of the crisis such as Bida Road central to see some houses burnt within the area, and then to Oba of yoruba house and palace that was razed down along sokoto and ifejika streets, then down to bridge head market by the express, where all Northern markets were burnt down. There alone, more than 100 lives were lost and properties worth billions destroyed.

The following businesses were destroyed and burnt completely .

1. Goat Market ( Northerners )
2. Cola market (Which comprised of North and Western interest)
3.Beans and Rice Market (Northerners )
4. Onions Market (Northerners )
5. Vegetables oils (Northerners )
6. Arewa parks which comprises of Maiduguri, Bauchi, Gombe, Sokoto ,Yola, Kano, Mubi and many Northern states.
7. Osogbo park (Yorubas)

But to our greatest surprise, the first thing that came out of Peter Obi's mouth was, "you people should tell your people to also stop killing our people in the North." It was like a bomb! Everyone was shocked � We couldn't believe a whole Chief Executive Officer of a state who should be for everybody, a "Governor so to say, could utter such a disgusting and an intolerant statement in the public! We all were disappointed and dispersed without even murmuring a word. Peter Obi sent a chill down our spines!

The rest was history; Peter Obi didn't even feel any pity for the lives lost nor the properties destroyed, not to talk of giving out any form of relief materials or compensation of any sort to the biggest community of settlers in the state.

Secondly, at a point in his Administration, Peter Obi decided to eject and takeover those markets mentioned earlier from the Northerners. These are markets which the Northerners had been in possession since 1974 when they were relocated from Ochanja market by the then military government. The Hausa community, thereby, rejected his moves to take them over without any provision or replacement for their original place of business.

To our surprise, Governor Peter Obi ordered the deployment of Military men, who invaded the market and took no prisoners. They shot and killed 7 (Seven) innocent market men among the protesters.

It's not easy to suddenly lose our places of income and sources of living without any replacement. So, we petitioned the matter to the office of the Sultan of Sokoto who in response sent two Emirs, that of Suleja and the Etsu of Nupe, to appease him, but even all that brought no fruitful solution. The governor stood his ground and refused to provide an alternative land for the Markets.

Eventually, his Eminence, the Sultan of Sokoto, had to visit the governor to beg on our behalf solely for him to provide another place for the continuation of our businesses, but 'the almighty' Peter Obi refused to change position all because we are NORTHERNERS not IGBOS.

Because we are Northerners, Obi felt we didn't deserve a land for our businesses in Anambra State. In fact, in one of our meeting with him he openly said to us and I quote, "you people are foreigners here, therefore you have no right to our land" - a clear case of an intolerant leader. Obi's discrimination and hatred to us clearly defined him as a bigot to the core. Peter Obi forgot that a day like today will come when he will need northerners for his political ambition, he forgot that there are over a Million Igbos of Anambra state origin who are scattered all over the North living comfortably with their families and businesses. So, for Obi's insensitivity and high-handedness, all the traders relocated to Asaba with their families and businesses.

NOW TELL ME, How would Peter Obi treat Northerners if he is elected the President of Nigeria? WORST OF IT ALL, Peter Obi said emphatically that he hated seeing Hausas at the point of entering of Anambra state from Delta state.� What a bigot!!

Thirdly, towards the tail end of Peter Obi's administration which coincided with the anniversary of the creation of Anambra state, we were invited by the organizers of the program who is an igbo lady residing in the North. But while making a point on the need to foster unity among Nigerians and suggested that an exchange program should be established where young people from the state should be send to Kano in Exchange for Kano Young Vocational trainees, Peter Obi quickly took over the microphone and said, there is no comparison between the North and the East not to talk of sharing skills and knowledge. He also added that such comparison is like asking China to come to Nigeria to learn Manufacturing business. He made this assertion in the public and I could remember it was the then governor of River state, Chief Rotimi Amaechi, that chaired the occasion.

Moreover, sometimes in 2018, an Igbo Bar man in Niger drive GRA Onitsha invited a Hausa Man to be selling Suya meat in front of his bar just to attract more customers to his business. The distance of the bar is about 300 metres away from Peter Obi's house, but to our greatest shock, Peter Obi invited DSS from Awka to forcibly eject the Hausa Man from the place. His offence - he was a Hausa Man from the North who should not be seen in the GRA. It took the intervention of the landlord and Arewa leaders in the the state to stop Peter Obi from perfecting his illegal motives against the Hausa Man . It should also be of note that Peter Obi equally forcefully deported people of Northern extraction back to Kaduna during his tenure as governor of Anambra state.

Now, what will Peter Obi tell people of the North if he visits any of the Northern States during campaign? How will he be able to prove that he will be a leader for all, going by his notorious antecedent?

In view of all the above Peter Obi's divisive kind of leadership and his unprovoked notorious actions against the North and Northerners, I make bold to say that he is not worthy of a single VOTE from any patriotic Northerner ('Yan Arewa) and Westerners (Yorubas). Obi is an extremely ethnic bigot and a personality very dangerous to be trusted with the highest office of the land. No matter who Peter Obi takes as his Presidential running Mate from the North, we shouldn't trust him.

~ Mallam Umar Dan Kano.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by CrownLands(m): 5:34pm On Aug 29, 2022
I don't know why I don't believe this new. I'm not sure it's authentic.
Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by nedu666: 5:34pm On Aug 29, 2022
Na wa. Virtually most of the projects under wike is in obio/akpor. Other lga no dey
Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by hantitop007(m): 5:34pm On Aug 29, 2022
I was thinking it was true until I watched the video. The write up is nothing like what wike said.
Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by gaby(m): 5:34pm On Aug 29, 2022
Keep quiet....iyanapaja...always yarning dust that's what I call anyone yarning nonsense.

Attention seekeling megalomaniac pretending to be a nationalist.

When people keep laughing at a fools joke he'd think himself to be funny and consequently keep making a bigger fool of himself.
Idiots
Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by kolarov93(m): 5:34pm On Aug 29, 2022
Veltan40:
Please help me.
UBA. 2080998439.

You have not eaten for two days and you get energy to type, even to bold it so as to catch people attention.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by onuman: 5:34pm On Aug 29, 2022
kahal29:

https://thenationonlineng.net/something-will-soon-happen-in-pdp-says-wike/

Lol.

Atiku slighted everyone in southern Nigeria when he jumped into the presidential race in 2022.
Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by Prince111111: 5:34pm On Aug 29, 2022
seunmsg:

audible nikan ko gullible ni grin

1 Like

Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by Veltan40: 5:35pm On Aug 29, 2022
AroOkigbo:

Are you disabled? No construction site for your area?
I am sick sir
Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by GFELOG2018: 5:35pm On Aug 29, 2022
This man go soon chop breakfast

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Labour Threatens Strike Over New Fuel Price Hike / Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son / Does President Muhammadu Buhari Have A Conscience At All? FFK Asks...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.