Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP (33971 Views)

A Spirit Told Me This Will Soon Happen In Nigeria / Nnamdi Kanu Reveals What’ll Soon Happen To Those Suppressing His Struggle / "We Used To Kill People In PDP" - Orji Uzor Kalu Opens Up (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 29, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Urchins and BAT are banking on Wike for Rivers votes that is already under lock and key for ObiDatti, little did they know Wike came to Tinubu as an informant. Now Tinubu has link his secret to Wike which will be use against him. Something is cooking indeed

The thinking of an Obidient follower... No wonder that sarki scam una because you guys are too emotional to reason deep.

3 Likes

Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:09pm On Aug 29, 2022
seunmsg:

Enough said. Nothing to add! Ride on Gov. Wike the wicked PDP and Obituary destroyer grin cool

You don't even have any idea what he's talking about
Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by ogascomax: 6:14pm On Aug 29, 2022
seunmsg:

The video is there so no need to attack the source. If you don’t have money to buy data, ask so that good spirited Nairalanders can help you out.

Which video? Video that I watched. Many things in that articular wasn't said in the video.
Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by yyba: 6:14pm On Aug 29, 2022
mildteddy:

What does Tinubu do to make money? We want to know. How does he make money that he drives around in bullion vans?
go and ask BODE GOERGE
Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by yyba: 6:15pm On Aug 29, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Show me one state in Nigeria that doesn't have gully erosion and I will show you a pregnant virgin.

With the electoral act in place, Wike has little or no influence over Rivers state voters. He can't ordered the good OBIdient and Usuful citizens of rivers state to vote against their choice. Rivers state is OBIdient as seen on Saturday.

Tinubu is home alone.
i like that movie home alone you just mention. Chaiii

1 Like

Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by yyba: 6:16pm On Aug 29, 2022
afbstrategies:

Go back to school if it's not late for you. This is the result of stones you threw at your teachers after school. shocked

ipob miscreants doing what they know how to do best grin
Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by Honjoshy4u: 6:19pm On Aug 29, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
Wike the lion himself lol. Atiku and the whole of PDP are in a big mess in the South South and by extension South East. This contest is between Obi and Jagaban. PDP will live to regret how dey played with fire and got burnt kpatakpata. Wike is a light in PDP but Atiku foolishly quenched it. You don't dare a lion like Wike. Go and ask Rotimi Amechi, go and ask Dakuku Peterside, go and ask all those big guns in Rivers, they will tell you Wike is a politician that has captured South South. Now I know why Sanwo-Olu and APC have been romancing with him.

Keep day dreaming. Wike is limited only to Rivers, and at the appropriate time, he will loose lots of leaders there.
Bayelsa
Delta
Edo
Akwa lbom
Cross Rivers is already in the bag.
Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by Kaiser20: 6:22pm On Aug 29, 2022
yyba:
WIKE is referring to OBI with his scam rescue Nigeria, after he can't rescue anambra state from erosion for 8 years as governor
You lack simple comprehension.
Think again, he was referring to old cargoes godfather corrupt politicians. It not about Party it's about leadership,and Obi has that quality
Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by diplomat058(m): 6:28pm On Aug 29, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Urchins and BAT are banking on Wike for Rivers votes that is already under lock and key for ObiDatti, little did they know Wike came to Tinubu as an informant. Now Tinubu has link his secret to Wike which will be use against him. Something is cooking indeed

Easy with the tears tho grin
Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by yyba: 6:30pm On Aug 29, 2022
Kaiser20:

You lack simple comprehension.
Think again, he was referring to old cargoes godfather corrupt politicians. It not about Party it's about leadership,and Obi has that quality
is OBI not corrupt ? Mteeeeew ipob terrorists everywhere
Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 29, 2022
Obi stepping down for Atiku?
Now Tinubu might have to be worried
Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by Rajiolaade: 6:33pm On Aug 29, 2022
EmmyDJourno:
It is in Wike’s best interest to support Peter Obi
Atiku would not regard him if he wins coz Wike has never liked him since 2019 wink
He is not a Tinubu boy and would not bow down to that graven image cheesy
Peter Obi is the only one offering him a place of relevance on the side of history cool
your papa cannot perform/achieve 1trillionth of what the" graven"image has done and doing. Your eyes shall soon clear.
Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by Altruisticboy: 6:35pm On Aug 29, 2022
This stupid party is making Wike look like he's stubborn. But no. Agreement is agreement.
They all agreed to give chairmanship to south and presidency to north in 2019. now 2023, they agreed to give chairmanship to the north and expected presidency to south but abracadabra; the gave atiku from the north and start singing MERIT
Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:35pm On Aug 29, 2022
seunmsg:

Wike’s message is audible to the deaf and clear enough to the blind. Nothing else to add.
People like Tinubu.
Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by maestroferddi: 6:40pm On Aug 29, 2022
seunmsg:

Enough said. Nothing to add! Ride on Gov. Wike the wicked PDP and Obituary destroyer grin cool
You appear to have found your voice abi?

The thing is that you guys lack shame...

After bragging about Shekarau and now WIke, you guys have been rejected like a plague and yet you have the effrontery to speculate that Wike was referring to Peter Obi who remains a personal friend of Wike anyday, anytime...

Keep deluding yourselves while the rest of humanity moves on....
Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by bigfish3k: 6:47pm On Aug 29, 2022
Kayrich:

You need to ask PDP they ve been supporting all there life.
the party that ruled doesn't matter. Nigerian politicians are all cross carpeters.
Awon "SE lokan"
Don't be a cheat and at the same time be claiming that your victim hates you for kicking against your cheating
Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by Ferrous(m): 6:52pm On Aug 29, 2022
I'm a PDP member and supporter of Gov. Wike from Rivers state, but, nothing will make me vote for a presidential candidate other than Atiku Abubakar. I have already taken my decision.
Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by Nwachitext(m): 6:53pm On Aug 29, 2022
Please I need mtn data any amount is ok. 07035270889
Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by Godsentd: 7:29pm On Aug 29, 2022
So what is your point
Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by IbileIfe: 7:39pm On Aug 29, 2022
yyba:
WIKE is referring to OBI with his scam rescue Nigeria, after he can't rescue anambra state from erosion for 8 years as governor
Peter Obi could not even clean up Onitsha, that the World Health Organization (WHO) called the most polluted city in the world.
Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by Naajjii: 7:42pm On Aug 29, 2022
Kingpele:
Please wike pity Atiku I dey beg u ,that Cameroonian guy want to be president at all cost ,don't put sand inside his garri ... .. if u continue like this many politicians will have heartache especially those ancestors that want to rule Nigeria
Atiku doesn't care , let him go with votes.
Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by Indispensable85(m): 8:08pm On Aug 29, 2022
seunmsg:

The video is there so no need to attack the source. If you don’t have money to buy data, ask so that good spirited Nairalanders can help you out.

Gbamsolutely!
Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by Indispensable85(m): 8:10pm On Aug 29, 2022
Wike has obviously made up his mind. He's not going to work for Atiku. He wants power to return to the south.
Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by Shebbs: 8:16pm On Aug 29, 2022
Last Last You Go Decamp, Abi E Get Anything New You Wan Do For The Party Wey Eyes Never See Before? Abegi!
Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by edosignature(m): 8:17pm On Aug 29, 2022
Atiku Abubakar the peoples choice come 2023.
Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by fof1: 8:18pm On Aug 29, 2022
yyba:

E
You are a very Big LIAR...Don't Speak for Gov.Wike...You don't know What he Meant...We are with him in Rivers State...So Pls Mind what u Post...Lying APC Online Warriors,Leave Our Governor Alone,Pls.
Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by edosignature(m): 8:18pm On Aug 29, 2022
Vote wisely...

Vote Atiku Abubakar for president 2023.
Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by yyba: 8:20pm On Aug 29, 2022
fof1:

E
You are a very Big LIAR...Don't Speak for Gov.Wike...You don't know What he Meant...We are with him in Rivers State...So Pls Mind what u Post...Lying APC Online Warriors,Leave Our Governor Alone,Pls.
so you are now WIKE spokesman abi ?
Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by ifypaschal1978: 8:28pm On Aug 29, 2022
All these Presidential candidates are visiting him because of the Population of Rivers State and nothing else....if his state is like that of Ebonyi or Ekiti...they won't border themselves seeking for his alliance.....

Wike is just a noise maker who only brags about what he does not have...

Rivers State is fully Obedient....
Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by felice1: 8:34pm On Aug 29, 2022
cyril10:
Wike has totally lost it, he is going down and wants to drag others with him.
Wike is not going down. He is not dragging anyone with him hee only has an opportunity to put his name in the good book of Nigeria by exposing all counterfeit candidates. I pray he tows that path.
Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by KanwuliaExtra: 8:35pm On Aug 29, 2022
Till he speaks, I will not waste my precious time responding. Too many fake narratives.
Re: Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP by Abujason: 8:36pm On Aug 29, 2022
Prince111111:
I was taking it serious till I checked the source..tueh

That’s how they are. The Nation toilet Newspaper is the propaganda and mouthpiece of Tinubu campaign. But they will be the first to start jumping up and down complaining about other people or parties.

God forbid BAT thing!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Does President Muhammadu Buhari Have A Conscience At All? FFK Asks... / FIRS N8.5 Trillion Target: 50 Directors, Others Affected In Massive Shake-Up / 2019: Jaaruma Is Donating N5,000,000 To Atiku & N5,000,000 To Dankwambo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.