Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,179 members, 7,815,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

London Riot Pls Post Pics! - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / London Riot Pls Post Pics! (30223 Views)

ZAMBIAN RIOT IN PICTURES / Cheap/promotional Airline Tickets From Lagos To London Pls Post Here / Post Pics Of Your City's Skyline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by Goldieluks: 11:03pm On Aug 09, 2011
mekaboy:

WIND DON BLOW, FOWL NYASH DON SHOW,

UNA DON SEE your BROTHERS AND SISTERS WEY DEY OBODO OYIBO? YOU DEY NAIJA AND YOU THINK THEY ARE ALL BETTER OFF THAN YOU, SEE WHAT THEY NEED, CLOTHS, SWEAT AND CHEWING GUM,  WETIN THEM DEY STILL NO REACH 5K WEY WE DEY DRINK FOR LOCAL JOINT,  grin grin grin

THEY ARE READY TO GO TO JAIL TO FOR SHOES, CLOTHS AND CHI- CHI SWEET  grin grin grin grin

ALL THAT GLITTERS IS NOT GOLD- HUNGER DEY EVERYWHERE, NO BE ONLY NAIJA grin grin grin

Before you go ahead blowing your broken trumpet,those people you see there are kids,under 20's,99% of them,
most of them are not Nija,and besides kids are on holiday,bored and nothing to do.Hence they go about,doing those
stuffs there,its not as if they are hungry as in(Nija kind of hunger) to them,they are having fun,but to others and to the Nation,
they are involving themselves in a massive destruction.So don't even start comparing them kids stealing sweets and biscuits with Nija's recession.
Or did you see any of them stealing pot of soup?
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by kandiikane(m): 11:21pm On Aug 09, 2011
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by ssemire(f): 11:28pm On Aug 09, 2011
@MOBO, portland, go to work o. helicopters still hovering over salford precinct. i wonder where u will be coming from cos i heard trams won't be frequent tomorrow. sleep for tonight tho. let tomorrow take care of itself
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by r231(m): 11:41pm On Aug 09, 2011
mekaboy:

WIND DON BLOW, FOWL NYASH DON SHOW,

UNA DON SEE your BROTHERS AND SISTERS WEY DEY OBODO OYIBO? YOU DEY NAIJA AND YOU THINK THEY ARE ALL BETTER OFF THAN YOU, SEE WHAT THEY NEED, CLOTHS, SWEAT AND CHEWING GUM,  WETIN THEM DEY STILL NO REACH 5K WEY WE DEY DRINK FOR LOCAL JOINT,  grin grin grin

THEY ARE READY TO GO TO JAIL TO FOR SHOES, CLOTHS AND CHI- CHI SWEET  grin grin grin grin

ALL THAT GLITTERS IS NOT GOLD- HUNGER DEY EVERYWHERE, NO BE ONLY NAIJA grin grin grin

Ode
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by ismaeel86(m): 11:48pm On Aug 09, 2011
Goldieluks:

Before you go ahead blowing your broken trumpet,those people you see there are kids,under 20's,99% of them,
most of them are not Nija,and besides kids are on holiday,bored and nothing to do.Hence they go about,doing those
stuffs there,its not as if they are hungry as in(Nija kind of hunger) to them,they are having fun,but to others and to the Nation,
they are involving themselves in a massive destruction.So don't even start comparing them kids stealing sweets and biscuits with Nija's recession.
Or did you see any of them stealing pot of soup?

you are absolutely right, as i was walking past brum's city centre yesterday, i saw kids running at the sight of police men, and a kid said "this is fun". most of these kids do not have any knowledge of what is going on, they just want to get into the act and have fun. i also think parent are not doing their job in taking care of their wards cos these kids are suppose to be at home, and most parent are not making efforts to know about the whereabout of their kids.
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by mekaboy(m): 11:59pm On Aug 09, 2011

HMMMMM, UNA DEY GROW FAST FOR OBODO OYIBO OOO, grin grin grin SO SO THIS GIRL WEY POLICE HOLD NOW NA UNDER 20, THE ONE CARRYING THE LCD TV NA UNDER 20, SO UNDER 20KIDS FIT USE LEG BREAK GLASS LIKE THIS? grin grin SOMETHING WEY UNDER 40 FOR NAIJA NO DEY FIT DO.

NO BE BOLA WEY DEY STAY FOR IKEJA BE THIS? THE GIRL WEARING BLACK AND GREEN CHECK ? UNA GO SAY SHE DEY UNDER 20, IF THIS NA UNDER 20KIDS , THEN MY MAMA MUST BE UNDER 16 grin grin grin

NIGERIAN YOUTHS, STEAL, THEM CALL THEM ARMED ROBBERS TERRORISTS.

OYIBO YOUTHS STEAL, THEM SAY NA CHILDREN HAVING FUN grin SO NA LIKE THIS CHILDREN DEY HAVE FUN FOR UK WHEN THE ARE ON HOLIDAYS? grin

grin grin

WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THESE UNDER 20 AND BOKOHARAM, ? NO BE THE SAME FIRE BOKO HARAM DE PLAY WITH, WEY THEM DEY PLAY WITH ?? grin grin grin

Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by tpia5: 12:02am On Aug 10, 2011
the plump lady needs to go easy on the chips.

even me wey i big pass am, no dey pack them like that.
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by Nobody: 1:08am On Aug 10, 2011
"R.I.O.T.S = Real Idiots On The Streets"
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by paris10: 2:16am On Aug 10, 2011
Its been over a thousand years nearly since the signing of the Magna Carta and over 50 years the signing of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights which provides us with the UN Charter. Without doubt, or any excuse - Democracy is absolutely a right. Those who think otherwise simply do not know what the alternative would bring - or would prefer the alternative which is totalitarianism and dictatorship. Democracy is not negotiable and anyone who thinks otherwise smacks of the extreme right wing - as does so many of the comments I have seen on here about Black areas.

And do not be fooled about the media sensationalism of this so called riot nor neither be sentimental about the excuses these miscreant are giving, but one thing is obvious, corporate crime remains unattended to by the police and govt agencies alike.

David Cameron was so quick to point out actions to be taken against the looters, while they themselves have looted the treasury and deprive the deprived. Credit crunch was a perfect example of a corporate crime instigated by the govt and top executives to dupe you and I.

Although I stand for non-violence, but when all channels to address these youth problems and social deprivation and marginalization have failed, confrontation by violence seems the alternate solution. BCS 2010 concluded that black folks are seven times more likely to be stopped and searched, 8 times more likely to resort to crime due to deprivation of social status.

Is the riot then justified? I don't know, I believe violence only begat violence, and more hatred and social and racial divide will lift up its head once again.
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by prefers555: 7:26am On Aug 10, 2011
uk insurance company are in trouble. i bet they are wetting their pants now cry cry cry
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by Titto(f): 8:31am On Aug 10, 2011
Lol

Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 10, 2011
Total devastation. Hopefully, the worst is over, bar the clean up. I'm doing a Heathrow run in the next couple of days, it will be my first sight of London since the riots began. We were in Tottenham two weeks ago, and the High Street looked very different from the pictures and videos currently in the media.
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by blank(f): 9:51am On Aug 10, 2011
@ Siena, pls wait until everything dies down. It might still be dangerous or worse still, they may arrest u as one of the looters. Just saying.
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by our9ja: 10:02am On Aug 10, 2011
So you mean say police nor fit do this people STRONG THING? try am for 9ja either the Death rate nor go increase
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 10, 2011
blank:

@ Siena, pls wait until everything dies down. It might still be dangerous or worse still, they may arrest u as one of the looters. Just saying.

I'll be fine sis, Babylon only arrest those actually found looting. The cells are bursting at the seams as it is.
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by Pukkah: 10:44am On Aug 10, 2011
This is horrendous! shocked
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by hackney(m): 11:08am On Aug 10, 2011
All the racist countries will now know that they have made the right decision not
to allow rat infestation.

Australia, germany, poland, russia must be smirking right about now.
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by kandiikane(m): 11:40am On Aug 10, 2011
@paris10, did I not tell you to go read your books?

prefers555:

uk insurance company are in trouble. i bet they are wetting their pants now cry cry cry
Ahaha, was thinking the same. .
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by justwise(m): 12:07pm On Aug 10, 2011
kandiikane:

@paris10, did I not tell you to go read your books?

Ahaha, was thinking the same. .

Actually insurance companies will have the last laugh here, yes the businesses will be paid back by insurance companies but the insurance premium will go up, businesses located at those troubled areas will pay more now to insure their businesses.

It will not end there. . .businesses will increase the prices of their goods/services and ordinary pple will pick up the bill.
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by hackney(m): 12:51pm On Aug 10, 2011
The Nigerian embassy wanted to evacuate nigerian citizens, they said no.
Lol.
just kidding.
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by baslone: 1:29pm On Aug 10, 2011
mekaboy:

HMMMMM, UNA DEY GROW FAST FOR OBODO OYIBO OOO, grin grin grin SO SO THIS GIRL WEY POLICE HOLD NOW NA UNDER 20, THE ONE CARRYING THE LCD TV NA UNDER 20, SO UNDER 20KIDS FIT USE LEG BREAK GLASS LIKE THIS? grin grin SOMETHING WEY UNDER 40 FOR NAIJA NO DEY FIT DO.

NO BE BOLA WEY DEY STAY FOR IKEJA BE THIS? THE GIRL WEARING BLACK AND GREEN CHECK ? UNA GO SAY SHE DEY UNDER 20, IF THIS NA UNDER 20KIDS , THEN MY MAMA MUST BE UNDER 16 grin grin grin

NIGERIAN YOUTHS, STEAL, THEM CALL THEM ARMED ROBBERS TERRORISTS.

OYIBO YOUTHS STEAL, THEM SAY NA CHILDREN HAVING FUN grin SO NA LIKE THIS CHILDREN DEY HAVE FUN FOR UK WHEN THE ARE ON HOLIDAYS? grin

grin grin

WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THESE UNDER 20 AND BOKOHARAM, ? NO BE THE SAME FIRE BOKO HARAM DE PLAY WITH, WEY THEM DEY PLAY WITH ?? grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by Afam4eva(m): 2:07pm On Aug 10, 2011
Pls can someone help me with the black population in London. I thought black people were a minority because most people i see committing those c rimes are blacks. Is it that black people just have the penchant for committing crime.
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by kandiikane(m): 2:18pm On Aug 10, 2011
^^I wrote a comment on how uncivilised blacks are because of how much crimes they commit and how they deal with things and someone said I have hate issues. .

I have seen the way things are and the black race in general is not cutting it. .
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by Sagamite(m): 2:30pm On Aug 10, 2011
afam4eva:

Pls can someone help me with the black population in London. I thought black people were a minority because most people i see committing those c rimes are blacks. Is it that black people just have the penchant for committing crime.

Clarify that supposition by expatiation and highlight how you came to that conclusion.
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by kandiikane(m): 2:34pm On Aug 10, 2011
^^Well I do not know if you've been blind but majority of gangwars in london are committed by blacks. .All the faces I saw when I went to harlesden with balaclavas on were blacks. .
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by Ialwaysask: 2:39pm On Aug 10, 2011
[size=13pt]The first looter to be brought to justice[/size]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjI1QqGwQzE&feature=player_embedded
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by Ialwaysask: 2:41pm On Aug 10, 2011
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by coogar: 2:49pm On Aug 10, 2011
justwise:

Actually insurance companies will have the last laugh here, yes the businesses will be paid back by insurance companies but the insurance premium will go up, businesses located at those troubled areas will pay more now to insure their businesses.

It will not end there. . .businesses will increase the prices of their goods/services and ordinary pple will pick up the bill.

most of them will not even need insurance companies. . . . .this is why this country will rank head and shoulder over every other one in their persistence to provide the very best of social security.

apparently, there's an old british law that says. . . businesses that have suffered riot damage and do not have property insurance could also make a claim directly to the police under the riots (damages) act 1886. notification of a claim must be made with 14 days.

the definition of the disorder, such as whether it is categorised as a riot, should not directly affect the cover provided to individuals or businesses. the categorisation of a riot under law depends on whether 12 or more people are engaged in a common purpose.

this could also be true of those householders affected who were uninsured, or vehicle owners whose cars have been damaged but only have third party, fire and theft cover.

as a result, the abi has written to the home secretary asking for the the deadline under the riots act to be extended from 14 days to 42 days.

in a nutshell, if 12 or more people come to your house with sticks, matches and gasoline to burn your property(car or house), you can claim whether that property is insured or not. the police should be protecting your property.
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by Afam4eva(m): 3:05pm On Aug 10, 2011
Sagamite:

Clarify that supposition by expatiation and highlight how you came to that conclusion.

Can't you see the ratio of blacks to whites in those pics. Is that the true reflection of the racial composition of London?
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by Sagamite(m): 3:16pm On Aug 10, 2011
afam4eva:

Can't you see the ratio of blacks to whites in those pics. Is that the true reflection of the racial composition of London?

And that ratio means black people have a penchance for crime or higher disposition to commit crimes?

Are you suggesting it is in black peoples biological make-up or as you like to say in Nigeria: "in their blood"?
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by Afam4eva(m): 3:26pm On Aug 10, 2011
Sagamite:

And that ratio means black people have a penchance for crime or higher disposition to commit crimes?

Are you suggesting it is in black peoples biological make-up or as you like to say in Nigeria: "in their blood"?

It's not in the blood. It's still boils down to poverty for the most part. But it's really embarrasing to see that majority of those looting those shops in a predominantly white society are blacks. It's really depressing.
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by kandiikane(m): 3:27pm On Aug 10, 2011
^^It truly is. .We should cut them off. .They are not our people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

See Moment A Woman Was Dragged By A Moving Train After Her Sari Got Stuck / To Those That Have traveled out of Nigeria. / Japa Propaganda And The Mindset Of The Nigerian Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.