Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

London Riot Pls Post Pics! - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / London Riot Pls Post Pics! (30219 Views)

ZAMBIAN RIOT IN PICTURES / Cheap/promotional Airline Tickets From Lagos To London Pls Post Here / Post Pics Of Your City's Skyline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by seunbballo(m): 1:10pm On Aug 09, 2011
Nawaoh, Clarence Road in Pembury Estate where i used to live in Hackney was the base of riot yesterday. Those boys are heartless even when i used to live there, u must wear hoodie and look the part if not they can attack you thinking you from anoda ends and if u don't know guys among their peers, you re a gonner mate.
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by cold(m): 1:16pm On Aug 09, 2011
paris10:

Shut it if you don't know what happened. He never fired against any officer, and neither was he holding any gun. Have you seen the recent update yet? Know your stuff before coming up here
Was that necessary?& what is the recent update?FYI,the most up to date info coming from the IPCC is that the gun wasn't even a replica conversion but was capable of firing live rounds
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by DAY12(m): 1:17pm On Aug 09, 2011
Is dis for real or a Hollywood movies

Mass-Robbers grin grin grin

If dis kind thing happen 4 naija, shoprite is in deep shiit undecided
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by Osama10(m): 1:17pm On Aug 09, 2011
Kenny_G:

and u ask because? U wont mind straying into selfridges or apple, grin grin grin I'm sure these lot wont get that far before they bring out the cavalry

wink wink wink
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 09, 2011
paris10:

Shut it if you don't know what happened. He never fired against any officer, and neither was he holding any gun. Have you seen the recent update yet? Know your stuff before coming up here

Making excuses for mindless violence won't get you anywhere. It's a free country, you're entitled to your opinion, I'm entitled to mine. I couldn't give a rats arse about your verbal insults, water off a duck's back. There are more pressing issues to worry about, other than the senseless attacking of opinions that don't conform to yours.

It doesn't surprise me though - the average Nigerian will always attack opinion that doesn't conform to their own way of thinking.
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by kandiikane(m): 1:20pm On Aug 09, 2011
paris10:

WTH is this? Go read your books, f[i]o[/i]ol!

@cold, I don't trust the telegraph at the moment but I will be waiting to see what others headline. .

Anyways, to those living in london,who is willing to be a good citizen and help cleanup? Show that not all black, white, brown, yellow youth supports the riot. .
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 09, 2011
seunbballo:

Nawaoh, Clarence Road in Pembury Estate where i used to live in Hackney was the base of riot yesterday. Those boys are heartless even when i used to live there, u must wear hoodie and look the part if not they can attack you thinking you from anoda ends and if u don't know guys among their peers, you re a gonner mate.

Comrade, I lived in Hackney for over 10 years, I know what the area's like. I also know of the yob culture. If you don't mingle with hooligans, you won't get drawn into their mess.

Peer pressure only works on you, if you allow it to do so. It's like saying you'll start carrying a knife, just because the local gangs do so. You always have a choice, some just take the easy way out, and make the wrong ones.
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by Sicherheit(m): 1:26pm On Aug 09, 2011
This is serious!

I don't think this this boy is a looter oh, he looks like he just went grocery shopping  undecided
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by kandiikane(m): 1:29pm On Aug 09, 2011
^Yes, like grocery shops allow people to carry their baskets home with them. .
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by cold(m): 1:32pm On Aug 09, 2011
^^Lmao grin
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 09, 2011
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by Sicherheit(m): 1:34pm On Aug 09, 2011
kandiikane:

^Yes, like grocery shops allow people to carry their baskets home with them. .

In theory they don't allow them but people to do take them. Can you say you have not have not seen some people wheeling a whole shopping cart home? undecided
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by kandiikane(m): 1:37pm On Aug 09, 2011
Sicherheit:

In theory they don't allow them but people to do take them. Can you say you have not have not seen some people wheeling a whole shopping cart home? undecided
like grocery shops allow people to carry their baskets home with them. .

@donlittle, noone really cares about that guy. .
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by seunbballo(m): 1:37pm On Aug 09, 2011
@Seina, How many years ago are you talking about. Moreover u are a old papa, loool I am almost 30 and still look like a teenager. A day before my wedding day in the estate coming back from hard preparation at the reception hall. I was attacked with my bestman friend. These yobs came with knifes and guns and because we were calm and trying to enter the estate like residents they turned back if we had run, thats the end. I know what am saying.

Anyway how ur Audi convertions for ur side? Any latest?
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by cold(m): 1:38pm On Aug 09, 2011
Things could get pretty ugly tonight with 16,000 police boots on the ground and a chance that the plastic baton rounds might just be used for the first time.Tell anyone you know intent on causing further violence in an attempt to loot to forget it
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 09, 2011
LONDON 2011,
LOS ANGELES 1992,
BRAZIL 2010,

Guess what / who  the common denominator is??

Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by kandiikane(m): 1:41pm On Aug 09, 2011
I am almost 30 and still look like a teenager

cold:

Things could get pretty ugly tonight with 16,000 police boots on the ground and a chance that the plastic baton rounds might just be used for the first time.Tell anyone you know intent on causing further violence in an attempt to loot to forget it
I say they should bring in tear gas and water cannons. .
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by Osama10(m): 1:47pm On Aug 09, 2011
Stripped , photo shows man apparently being forced to hand over his clothes in Deptford rioting

Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by Osama10(m): 1:50pm On Aug 09, 2011
March , crowds roam through Toxteth on Merseyside as the violence spread to Liverpool

Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by Osama10(m): 1:52pm On Aug 09, 2011
Thieves , girl stuffing bags of food in her jacket is among people looting a Poundland in Peckham, South East London

Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by baslone: 1:53pm On Aug 09, 2011
Why's everyone got a hood on!  shocked
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by Osama10(m): 1:54pm On Aug 09, 2011
Braced for trouble , cops with shields and batons as unrest reached Camden, North London

Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by toyemz(f): 1:54pm On Aug 09, 2011
London rioting

not funny
baseless and senseless

they need to put an end to it

it is so escalating out of hand

very soon transportation will come to a halt if it continues

i had a hell of a time coming home from work

so not in support of it

hang on
just saw a picture of guys looting weaves and wigs shops in lewisham and peckham

na wa oh!
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by toyemz(f): 1:55pm On Aug 09, 2011
still cant understand why they are torching cars and vans though
looks like personal motives are sneaking in
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by Osama10(m): 1:57pm On Aug 09, 2011
Destruction , yobs kick in the window of a jewellery store near Birmingham's Bullring shopping centre

Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by Osama10(m): 1:58pm On Aug 09, 2011
Hell , huge blaze guts Croydon shops

Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 09, 2011
this is not only a black kid thing

Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by Osama10(m): 1:59pm On Aug 09, 2011
Morning after , cop walks along ravaged St John's Road in Clapham, South London

Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by Osama10(m): 2:01pm On Aug 09, 2011
Plume , smoke still rises from the Sony plant in Enfield this morning

Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by Osama10(m): 2:02pm On Aug 09, 2011
Inferno , firefighters battle a blaze at a Sony warehouse in Enfield, North London

Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 09, 2011
and after they burn down the whole office, and companies and stuff, where will they get another job, or the job they have being looking for, after rioting everything?  shocked shocked dumb pricks
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by Osama10(m): 2:04pm On Aug 09, 2011
Devastation , masked thug in Hackney wheels a burning bin through fire-ravaged street

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Volkswagen Falls Into Gutter At Dopemu Lagos Due To Bad Tyre (Photos) / See Moment A Woman Was Dragged By A Moving Train After Her Sari Got Stuck / To Those That Have traveled out of Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.