Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,262 members, 7,957,640 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:35 PM

David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu (33583 Views)

David Ukpo not a minor, Court rules / Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age / Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by jrusky(m): 9:14pm On Aug 30, 2022
I said this boy is a thief. Young nan if you are sure what you did to this family was right why looking for means to stop your original data transmitted?

Oh boy fraud ends in pain. I will never believe this boy is innocent.

2 Likes

Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by Kollabo419: 9:14pm On Aug 30, 2022
Nna mehn

That boy must be a 419
How dare he sue the ekwere’s
That’s a political onslaught to the image of Nigerian parastatals as a whole
Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by obailala(m): 9:14pm On Aug 30, 2022
If the boy is legit and speaking the truth, why exactly is he worried about his biodata being released to the UK court?

4 Likes

Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 30, 2022
Ishilove:

You better grow up. You don suppose old pass this
The idiot dey find your mouth.

1 Like

Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by Savechild23: 9:15pm On Aug 30, 2022
Rubbish

Ekeeremadu should sue the heck outta UK government

Sue this bastard boy for deception

I don’t care who is doing this or if it has political connotations

The man has right to protect his daughter and there’s evidence that he informed the authorities about his travel including that useless boy

3 Likes

Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by Halo22: 9:15pm On Aug 30, 2022
This boy still dey pepper this great political juggernaut. No wahala, his own is coming.
Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 30, 2022
Ishilove:
David! David!! David Ukpo!! How many times did we call you??!? Do you have anything to hide??

Who are the "we" ?

Speak for yourself Oga

2 Likes

Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by elsiusgr8t(m): 9:17pm On Aug 30, 2022
The boy is fraudulent
Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by OneCandleAway(f): 9:17pm On Aug 30, 2022
slivertongue:

Most of the mentions are based on the dislike of the ruling class which is understandable. I dislike the ruling class but we can't overlook the facts. Documents in the public space show he is not a minor and willingly accepted to donate his kidney in return for cash and a live in UK but when it didn't match and the stay in UK wasn't going to work out he raised alarm before the medic who called in the police that a trafficked minor's organ was to be harvested. Now any consent from a minor is null and void so he claimed that and we all went for the Senator's head but facts are beginning to emerge that he is not a minor neither was his consent not gotten. So what is wrong if an inquiry is made substantiate his claims?

Oyinbo man that taught you about kidney transplant says you shouldn't pay for kidney. Black man with black brain that you are think because you have money you can pay for it. That's why we don't value life here.

15 Likes

Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by Igboslayer: 9:17pm On Aug 30, 2022
A
Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by Ishilove: 9:17pm On Aug 30, 2022
Softmirror:

OFF COURSE YOU ARE IN THE BEST POSITION TO TELL THE WORLD SERIOUSLY. YOUR ADMIRATION FOR DAVID IS SECOND TO NONE.
Leave me alone, biko

1 Like

Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by SeriouslySense(m): 9:18pm On Aug 30, 2022
They should lock (Ekweremadu ) if he attempted to harvest the organs of a young man. Very Evil. kiss kiss

Very evil things.

Lock the criminal and throw the keys away.

4 Likes

Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by Advancedman(m): 9:18pm On Aug 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmmm. Honestly, when I saw that case and its prayers, I doubted if Ekweremmadu, PhD, approved such case on his behalf. I don't see the sense in Sen Ekweremmadu using the courts to get those information. That is the job of the police to do and he should actually be suing David for criminal breach of trust and commital to prison here in Nigeria if he Ekweremmadu truly has nothing to hide.

Here is a soft reminder to all other fathers out there who are forming 'too busy' to attend to their family obligations: you will lose more and pay more!
https://www.nairaland.com/7263719/ekweremadu-fatherhood-ambition-sunkanmi-vaughan

Even if he wanted to cut corners at his level he ought to have bought the intending donor's BioData from source through black market.
Guess his case is like kemi Adeosun's NYSC purported waiver or peradventure he thought his position is larger than life yet there is inside life now street son rough him.

check my signature for freebies!
Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by Tb222(m): 9:19pm On Aug 30, 2022
slivertongue:

Most of the mentions are based on the dislike of the ruling class which is understandable. I dislike the ruling class but we can't overlook the facts. Documents in the public space show he is not a minor and willingly accepted to donate his kidney in return for cash and a live in UK but when it didn't match and the stay in UK wasn't going to work out he raised alarm before the medic who called in the police that a trafficked minor's organ was to be harvested. Now any consent from a minor is null and void so he claimed that and we all went for the Senator's head but facts are beginning to emerge that he is not a minor neither was his consent not gotten. So what is wrong if an inquiry is made substantiate his claims?
According to what i heard from newcasters, it is a crime to try to induce or profer any form of compensation in return for a body organ in the UK, if that's the case then the age or the debate of the boy being a minor or underage is of no consequences , what the prosecutors will try to establish is a case of organ buying.

10 Likes

Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by Ishilove: 9:20pm On Aug 30, 2022
Aurielfinizu:

Who are the "we" ?

Speak for yourself Oga
Did I mention your username among the "we"?

2 Likes

Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by BoboKush(m): 9:21pm On Aug 30, 2022
I love the fact he deal with them very well...... He sweet my soul

4 Likes

Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by Susu888(m): 9:21pm On Aug 30, 2022
Dan bura uba.... Make ekweremadu suffer, he deserves it.

Na karma dey pursue Ike...

Naija politicians wey take Nigerians as slaves!
I hope he rots in jail... Useless corrupt animal.

4 Likes

Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by Ishilove: 9:22pm On Aug 30, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

The idiot dey find your mouth.
I kukuma don't have his time
Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by DevilSignature: 9:22pm On Aug 30, 2022
The mighty is fallen

Show him pepper

3 Likes

Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 30, 2022
Moh247:

What Nigerians do to seek asylum just to Japa is mind bogling

DJ switch Cynthia did her own with her Lamba of Lekki massacre got Canadian Asylum

David Hudeyen called MKO Abiola a drug dealer insulted Tinubu still went ahead to tell lies he is gay and Nigerian government want him arrested

This one saw Ekweramadu's daughters condition he is still hellbent on sending them to jail over UK asylum

The agbado don dey work again cheesy

3 Likes

Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by BoboKush(m): 9:23pm On Aug 30, 2022
Tb222:

According to what i heard from newcasters, it is a crime to try to induce or profer any form of compensation im return for a body organ in the UK, if that's the case then the age or the debate vof the boy being a minor or underage is of no consequences , what the prosecutors will try to establish is a case of organ buying.

You are right
There's no escape route for una senator..... If he escape everything charge organ buying go still hook m for neck..... They deserve what they r getting

4 Likes

Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by benuejosh: 9:24pm On Aug 30, 2022
Igbos are their problems.
Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by Advancedman(m): 9:25pm On Aug 30, 2022
slivertongue:

The evidence is there to show he is not a minor as claimed so why asking the court to block records that will throw light on issues.

Are you for real?
Where were you when politician keep asking court for stay of order, order of injuctions, blahs blah blah etc or when thousand lawyers hundreds of ignoble SANs appear in court for political accuse.....
Pls I feel like cursing or insulting you but the poster you quoted had said it even keyamo said morally right is not equal to legally right.

4 Likes

Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by engronwe22: 9:26pm On Aug 30, 2022
slivertongue:
Fraudboy
[color=#000099][/color] Why calling him a fraud boy, did he commit any crime, is it not Over Greediness made Ekweremadu to cage the boy and force him back to Nigeria, when he already promised to better the boy's life in Longon??
Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by Zorn: 9:27pm On Aug 30, 2022
Moh247:

What Nigerians do to seek asylum just to Japa is mind bogling

DJ switch Cynthia did her own with her Lamba of Lekki massacre got Canadian Asylum

David Hudeyen called MKO Abiola a drug dealer insulted Tinubu still went ahead to tell lies he is gay and Nigerian government want him arrested

This one saw Ekweramadu's daughters condition he is still hellbent on sending them to jail over UK asylum

You can volunteer your self as kidney donor to ekwerenmadu's daughter .the boy deserve to donate kidney but doesn't deserve to live in UK?

4 Likes

Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by shegoon: 9:27pm On Aug 30, 2022
I hate hypocrisy, which document are you talking about? , does Ekweremadu commit the agreement monetary, if not then he is bent to cheat the young guy. Do you know the cost of a kidney and someone want to get it free from an innocent boy. Can you release your own kidney to Ekweremadu's daughter freely without monetary commitment?Thank God the case is in UK and not Nigeria.
slivertongue:

The evidence is there to show he is not a minor as claimed so why asking the court to block records that will throw light on issues.

2 Likes

Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:28pm On Aug 30, 2022
BigIyanga:

Someone who doesnt have an intl passport is talking about facts in the UK??

Why don't you counter the issues raised ?

Delete Intl from @ bolded..

3 Likes

Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by Ashirioluwa: 9:28pm On Aug 30, 2022
slivertongue:
Fraudboy

Yes fraud boy scammed fraud man

1 Like

Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by hollandis(f): 9:28pm On Aug 30, 2022
Look at this agbado just registering yesterday. HOW MUCH DEM PAY U .HUNGER KI U

3 Likes

Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by We4all: 9:31pm On Aug 30, 2022
Is this case still on?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Real Story On How Lt.col Fajuyi Was Killed By Danjuma & The Northern Coupists / Ambode Abolishes Monthly Environmental Sanitation Exercise / Orji Uzor Kalu Celebrates His 57th Birthday In The Farm (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.