Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,704 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu (33241 Views)

David Ukpo not a minor, Court rules / Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age / Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by FreeStuffsNG: 9:37am On Aug 31, 2022
drlateef:

Even the police have no such rights except a court.
Police have the power to investigate and get this information and present to the court and other agencies like interpol, UK courts. The court can not investigate and get it.
If Ekweremadu had sued him, n the course of handling his case, he will present his own and police will present their own in exchange with Ekweremadu's attorneys
Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by rainlover(m): 9:44am On Aug 31, 2022
Baba don dey fresh
Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by obailala(m): 10:19am On Aug 31, 2022
Tunjibalogun:

Bros, the fact is that the media were just telling different stories to sell their newspaper. Lol
As far as I'm concerned there is no way the boy would have rebelled if he was treated nicely by the Ekweremadus
How is that the point?
Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:24am On Aug 31, 2022
Moh247:

What Nigerians do to seek asylum just to Japa is mind bogling

DJ switch Cynthia did her own with her Lamba of Lekki massacre got Canadian Asylum

David Hudeyen called MKO Abiola a drug dealer insulted Tinubu still went ahead to tell lies he is gay and Nigerian government want him arrested

This one saw Ekweramadu's daughters condition he is still hellbent on sending them to jail over UK asylum

Wetin.... Dj Switch... get to do with which one..

Switch has been traveling abroad... ever before this... so what does she has to with this...
Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by Tunjibalogun: 10:26am On Aug 31, 2022
obailala:
How is that the point?
A better point than yours
Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by Moh247: 10:27am On Aug 31, 2022
IJEYdiamond:

Wetin.... Dj Switch... get to do with which one..

Switch has been traveling abroad... ever before this... so what does she has to with this...

Traveling on tourist Visa and visit visa is not the same as getting Canadian Asylum and Residency
Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by obailala(m): 10:30am On Aug 31, 2022
Tunjibalogun:

A better point than yours
Oh wow! Never knew I was in a competition. undecided
Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by Tunjibalogun: 10:38am On Aug 31, 2022
obailala:
Oh wow! Never knew I was in a competition. undecided
Ok
Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 31, 2022
Ishilove:

Did I mention your username among the "we"?

Ehe na
Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by drlateef: 12:08pm On Aug 31, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Police have the power to investigate and get this information and present to the court and other agencies like interpol, UK courts. The court can not investigate and get it.
If Ekweremadu had sued him, n the course of handling his case, he will present his own and police will present their own in exchange with Ekweremadu's attorneys

May be in NIGERIA police Act. But in developed places like U.K., the court needs to give police go ahead to release or obtain private information because it falls under the data protection Act.
Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by BigIyanga: 1:18pm On Aug 31, 2022
obailala:
And how does that negate the fact that the boy sounds dubious?
because the court has decided that Ike is rhe dubious and crooked.. that’s why he hasnt been granted bail lol..your selectiv ignorance is shinning
Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by kingjiss: 1:26pm On Aug 31, 2022
BigIyanga:

Typical jaundiced and poverty-stricken mentality..Go and donate ur organ.. Ekweremadu is rich… but in prison for being a product of iberiberism like you.

Porverty has damaged your brain;you can't think normal lol ; the iberiberism has pasted down to you from your poor iberiberism parents lol
Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by kingjiss: 1:27pm On Aug 31, 2022
BigIyanga:

Typical jaundiced and poverty-stricken mentality..Go and donate ur organ.. Ekweremadu is rich… but in prison for being a product of iberiberism like you.

Porverty has damaged your brain;you can't think normal lol ; the iberiberism has pasted down to you from your poor iberiberism parents lol
Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by BigIyanga: 2:39pm On Aug 31, 2022
kingjiss:

Like slave like master.. your master Ike with his $$ and PhD in law could not read up on HOTA law in UK. His wife, a medical doctor could not carry out matching tests in Naija. Iberiberism is domiciled in your DNA..you’re intellectually poor.. Look at what sycophants and errand boys like you have put Ike and his family thru. See his bank account cant help him. QCs from Cambridge and Oxford are charging him £350/hr and he’s likely going to prison..
Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by obailala(m): 2:50pm On Aug 31, 2022
BigIyanga:

because the court has decided that Ike is rhe dubious and crooked.. that’s why he hasnt been granted bail lol..your selectiv ignorance is shinning
Your low IQ reasoning is just so loud and pathetic.

The boy lying about his age and objecting to the release of his biodata by the NIS (which can expose his lie) proves that he's clearly hiding something; that's why I tagged him as 'being dubious'.

I was referring to the boy's actions which happens to be the topic of discussion on this thread. Not sure why you keep interrupting to say "Ekweremmadu is this or that" as if anyone is arguing that with you.
Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by kingjiss: 2:52pm On Aug 31, 2022
BigIyanga:

Like slave like master.. your master Ike with his $$ and PhD in law could not read up on HOTA law in UK. His wife, a medical doctor could not carry out matching tests in Naija. Iberiberism is domiciled in your DNA..you’re intellectually poor.. Look at what sycophants and errand boys like you have put Ike and his family thru. See his bank account cant help him. QCs from Cambridge and Oxford are charging him £350/hr and he’s likely going to prison..

Poverty is really disturbing you
Lol
Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by BigIyanga: 3:11pm On Aug 31, 2022
obailala:
Your low IQ reasoning is just so loud and pathetic.

The boy lying about his age and objecting to the release of his biodata by the NIS (which can expose his lie) proves that he's clearly hiding something; that's why I tagged him as 'being dubious'.

I was referring to the boy's actions which happens to be the topic of discussion on this thread. Not sure why you keep interrupting to say "Ekweremmadu is this or that" as if anyone is arguing that with you. Is that what the discussion is about?
What a product of jaundiced education with calcified brain. The crime is not age-specific… Court has established that the victim is not a minor… but still remanding Ike in prison. Which shows that they have litany of evidence against him. Ike Ekweremadu’s doctor in UK, is also in jail and most likely going to prison. Errand boys like you on the hook…you should run for ur safety.. Olodo Iti Gambia
Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by BigIyanga: 3:17pm On Aug 31, 2022
kingjiss:

Lol
Miserable dimwit whose source of livelihood comes from crumbs of sycophancy. You’d be dead without political patronage from Ike and co. Go play somewhere cos we’re built different
Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by obailala(m): 5:47pm On Aug 31, 2022
BigIyanga:

What a product of jaundiced education with calcified brain. The crime is not age-specific… Court has established that the victim is not a minor… but still remanding Ike in prison. Which shows that they have litany of evidence against him. Ike Ekweremadu’s doctor in UK, is also in jail and most likely going to prison. Errand boys like you on the hook…you should run for ur safety.. Olodo Iti Gambia
THis retardedd fellow still thinks anyone is here to argue foolishly with him. Who cares about whatever your filthy brain thinks the crime or the case is about? I simply made a passing comment that by fighting for his biodata not to be provided in court, the boy must be hiding something... and since then you've been blabbing "ekweremmadu this, ekweremadu that" like anyone even cares what nonsense you have to say. Not sure why my comment triggered your derangement but please if you're looking for who to engage in silly arguments with, look elsewehere. Thanks
Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by BigIyanga: 6:58pm On Aug 31, 2022
obailala:
THis retardedd fellow still thinks anyone is here to argue foolishly with him. Who cares about whatever your filthy brain thinks the crime or the case is about? I simply made a passing comment that by fighting for his biodata not to be provided in court, the boy must be hiding something... and since then you've been blabbing "ekweremmadu this, ekweremadu that" like anyone even cares what nonsense you have to say. Not sure why my comment triggered your derangement but please if you're looking for who to engage in silly arguments with, look elsewehere. Thanks
Your MO has always been about victim’s age and his dubious’ ways lol.. You can walk back your statements…. but ur previous posts about this case are documented and time-stanped. Your logical ability is linear and revolves around regurgitated and fed false narrative about age.. It has been shown to you on numerous times that it’s not about age.
Your encephalon is incapable of unlearning fed narrative; which also makes it impossible to think, analyze and formulate another logical scenario that is consistent with UK court’s ruling thus far. Instead you’re still running with your Naija-fed narrative… but everyone here is not logically challenged to read and understand UK Court’s position on this.
Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by obailala(m): 7:28pm On Aug 31, 2022
BigIyanga:

[s]Your MO has always been about victim’s age and his dubious’ ways lol.. You can walk back your statements…. but ur previous posts about this case are documented and time-stanped. Your logical ability is linear and revolves around regurgitated and fed false narrative about age.. It has been shown to you on numerous times that it’s not about age.
Your encephalon is incapable of unlearning fed narrative; which also makes it impossible to think, analyze and formulate another logical scenario that is consistent with UK court’s ruling thus far. Instead you’re still running with your Naija-fed narrative… but everyone here is not logically challenged to read and understand UK Court’s position on this[/s].
This thread refers to the boy's objection to the release of his biodata by NIS/NIMC to the UK court. Apparently your 'non-linear' and 'unchallenged' logical capacity is too twisted and warped that it just cannot figure out on its own, why the boy's biodata is still relevant in the case.

Oga, the thread is centred on the boy trying to hide his biodata; if you lack the mental capacity to remain focused on the topic, but rather want to drag people into your irrelevant scorned wife arguments, then I'm sorry I'm not interested.
Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by BigIyanga: 10:04pm On Aug 31, 2022
obailala:

This thread refers to the boy's objection to the release of his biodata by NIS/NIMC to the UK court. Apparently your 'non-linear' and 'unchallenged' logical capacity is too twisted and warped that it just cannot figure out on its own, why the boy's biodata is still relevant in the case.

Oga, the thread is centred on the boy trying to hide his biodata; if you lack the mental capacity to remain focused on the topic, but rather want to drag people into your irrelevant scorned wife arguments, then I'm sorry I'm not interested.
What’s contained in his biodata?? His dob, age or his genotype and blood group? Lol
Ike and his team care too much about David’s age as if challenging him in his senatorial seat.
Like I told you before, your idol Ike and his errand boys made sloppy and dumb moves… by not signing any legal contract with the boy in front of witnesses..
Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by obailala(m): 10:37pm On Aug 31, 2022
BigIyanga:

What’s contained in his biodata?? His dob, age or his genotype and blood group? Lol
Ike and his team care too much about David’s age as if challenging him in his senatorial seat.
Like I told you before, your idol Ike and his errand boys made sloppy and dumb moves… by not signing any legal contract with the boy in front of witnesses..
He's still ranting about ekweremadu like a pet dog deprived of bone. Wkweremmadu must have frustrated this one and his family! Ndo oo!
Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by kingjiss: 10:52pm On Aug 31, 2022
BigIyanga:

Miserable dimwit whose source of livelihood comes from crumbs of sycophancy. You’d be dead without political patronage from Ike and co. Go play somewhere cos we’re built different

Poverty is really disturbing you mumu
Lol
Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by BigIyanga: 11:39pm On Aug 31, 2022
obailala:
He's still ranting about ekweremadu like a pet dog deprived of bone. Wkweremmadu must have frustrated this one and his family! Ndo oo!
Iti Gambia, it shows the kind of leadership errand boys and sycophants like u, love to adulate. A lawyer with PhD in law could not draft a simple written agreeenwnt with the alleged donor.
A visiting UK University professor who was too lazy to read up and consult fellow lawyers about HOTA laws in UK. Now he’s arguing about age upandan from jail lol.
Blind followers following blind leaders
Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by BigIyanga: 11:40pm On Aug 31, 2022
kingjiss:

Poverty is really disturbing you mumu
Lol
This ur line is stale lol
Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by obailala(m): 7:33am On Sep 01, 2022
BigIyanga:

Iti Gambia, it shows the kind of leadership errand boys and sycophants like u, love to adulate. A lawyer with PhD in law could not draft a simple written agreeenwnt with the alleged donor.
A visiting UK University professor who was too lazy to read up and consult fellow lawyers about HOTA laws in UK. Now he’s arguing about age upandan from jail lol.
Blind followers following blind leaders
Sorry oo... The pain and frustration is real!
Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by BigIyanga: 2:31pm On Sep 01, 2022
obailala:
Sorry oo... The pain and frustration is real!
Someone who is jail for his selfish and reckless mistake is in pain not me.. lol
Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by kingjiss: 10:00pm On Sep 01, 2022
BigIyanga:

This ur line is stale lol

Lol
Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by Tolumis: 12:04pm On Sep 02, 2022
Little boy to that matter
Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by Savechild23: 5:31pm On Sep 03, 2022
OneCandleAway:

The British said you don't buy organ. The age is not the problem. Black man that you are you don't want to use your sense.

Bleep their law, I don’t give a Bleep if ur law jeopardized my efforts to save my child’s life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Two Senators (PHOTO) / Presidential Poll: Forensic Analysis Shows Over-voting In 10,000 Pus, Omokri Cla / Buhari Appoints Femi Adesina Special Adviser On Media And Publicity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.