Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,028 members, 7,821,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu (33243 Views)

David Ukpo not a minor, Court rules / Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age / Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by eeetuk(m): 12:32am On Aug 31, 2022
Ike Ekweremadu is going to be in prison for life. That is where he belongs-prison. Taking advantage of people because they are poor.

1 Like

Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by johannu(m): 12:32am On Aug 31, 2022
Wizmj4real:

You sound like you're the middle man in the deal
Guy calm down, them say ,we say, hear say

You weren't there,say what you're sure of
Age ain't the issue on ground
That politician went rogue on the boy hence he wants justice
Ekweremadu is going down on this

You said "That politician went rogue on the boy"

You weren't there,say what you're sure of.
Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by Doyou2019: 12:40am On Aug 31, 2022
OneCandleAway:

Oyinbo man that taught you about kidney transplant says you shouldn't pay for kidney. Black man with black brain that you are think because you have money you can pay for it. That's why we don't value life here.
Before nko.

Every little thing a Nigerian sees, he seeks to abuse. Even his own values and culture, he has long eroded.

Black man get issue o.

1 Like

Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by Doyou2019: 12:45am On Aug 31, 2022
eeetuk:
Ike Ekweremadu is going to be in prison for life. That is where he belongs-prison. Taking advantage of people because they are poor.

Made my peace with that a long time ago.
To those who think there's no such thing as karma or retribution, and have kept on with either raping our common wealth, or consciously, supporting evil politicians that are doing it, your own comeuppance go come las las . As people dey suffer and die by the actions and inactions of you, the politician or their sycophants, so shall you meet your own waterloo as well
No evil goes unpunished o.
Don't get it twisted.

2 Likes

Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by wink2015(m): 12:48am On Aug 31, 2022
This is a lesson to Nigerian politician to change from crimminality.

If Ekweremadu had suceeded he would have murdered this young man.

Most probably for ritual purposes.
Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by BigIyanga: 12:49am On Aug 31, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
Some of the goons calling the young boy criminal wished they were the boy cheesy they hate the boy co's he is very clever than them, clever enough to argue his case with a rich nigerian politician, and some goons hates they guy co's he might get a UK citizenship after this case, he will jakpa and leave them in the poohole called nigeria. grin

Ekweremmadu is looking at atleast 15 years in UK prison for illegally trying to harvest an organ of a poor defencless guy. grin

Uk is not poogeria where everything goes.
They’re living a subdued cyclical life of subjugation . They saw their dads beat theirm moms to subjugation . Their moms and maids beat them to subjugation. They’re still living a life full of trauma from their subjugated past. They have never had the guts to stand up for what they believe in without fear of subjugation.. The alleged victim is living their fantasy life.. and they cant take it that it’s not them.. Funcking losers hate winners cos it opens their unhealed wounds of subjugation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by BigIyanga: 12:50am On Aug 31, 2022
wink2015:
This is a lesson to Nigerian politician to change from crimminality.

If Ekweremadu had suceeded he would have murdered this young man.

Most probably for ritual purposes.
Yes.. if he had returned to Naija, he would have wiped off his family
Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by obailala(m): 1:16am On Aug 31, 2022
Tunjibalogun:

His privacy is been breached
Privacy my ass! That thing he's dubiously trying to hide is about to put people in jail.
Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by BigIyanga: 1:20am On Aug 31, 2022
obailala:
Privacy my ass! That thing he's dubiously trying to hide is about to put people in jail.
You’re still buott hurt that your master is prison-bound.. lol
Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by drololaaof: 1:22am On Aug 31, 2022
Fraud boy ,your right was not tampered with when you tell lies that you underage ,now the bubble burst you are asking for what is not . Be informed that court or no court the interpol must have got all details about you including your background to your village and your ancestors ,stop disturbing the court with useless demand .
Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by BigIyanga: 1:24am On Aug 31, 2022
drololaaof:
Fraud boy ,your right was not tampered with when you tell lies that you underage ,now the bubble burst you are asking for what is not . Be informed that court or no court the interpol must have got all details about you including your background to your village and your ancestors ,stop disturbing the court with useless demand .
Says a village champ who doesnt know the full meaning of Interpol without Google

2 Likes

Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by obailala(m): 1:33am On Aug 31, 2022
BigIyanga:

You’re still buott hurt that your master is prison-bound.. lol
And who is my master?

So because I say the boy is a crook, ekweremmadu automatically becomes my master? See mumu reasoning! smh!
Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by Patriotic9ja(m): 1:51am On Aug 31, 2022
slivertongue:

Most of the mentions are based on the dislike of the ruling class which is understandable. I dislike the ruling class but we can't overlook the facts. Documents in the public space show he is not a minor and willingly accepted to donate his kidney in return for cash and a live in UK but when it didn't match and the stay in UK wasn't going to work out he raised alarm before the medic who called in the police that a trafficked minor's organ was to be harvested. Now any consent from a minor is null and void so he claimed that and we all went for the Senator's head but facts are beginning to emerge that he is not a minor neither was his consent not gotten. So what is wrong if an inquiry is made substantiate his claims?

The Act partly reads, “Under S. 2, an individual commits an offence if they arrange or facilitate the travel of another with a view to that person being exploited. It is irrelevant whether that person consents to the travel, or whether they are a child or an adult.

“Under S. 3 of MSA 2015, exploitation includes: slavery, servitude and forced or compulsory labour; sexual exploitation (which involves the commission of an offence under s 1(1)(a) of the Protection of Children’s Act 1978 (indecent photographs of children), or Pt 1 of SOA 2003 (eg, rape or sexual assault); removal of organs where a person is encouraged required or expected to do anything which involves the commission of an offence under ss 32 or 33 of the Human Tissue Act 2004 (prohibition of commercial dealings in organs and restrictions on use of live donors); securing services etc by force, threats or deception; securing services etc from children and vulnerable persons (eg, physically or mentally ill or disabled).”

Try read the above and understand the bone of contention. UK law on organ harvesting or trafficking doesn't depend on age or consent. The main thing the law is after is EXPLOITATION of expecially VULNERABLE persons. In UK there are processes for organ donation. And it has to be WILLING donation without any condition or form of MONETARY GRATIFICATION.

Their laws protect the common man or vulnerable persons. Hence rich men would have bought all body parts of poor people who are considered VULNERABLE.

So in conclusion, Ekweremadu is on a very long thing. The burden of proof against him are heavy irrespective of the boy in question consenting or being above 18 years. Those are immaterial in this case of organ harvesting.....

2 Likes

Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by BigIyanga: 1:57am On Aug 31, 2022
obailala:
And who is my master?

So because I say the boy is a crook, ekweremmadu automatically becomes my master? See mumu reasoning! smh!
But you’re calling David dubiou when in fact, the UK courts have found the Ekweremadus to be dubious and and flight risk.

1 Like

Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by RealTrump: 2:04am On Aug 31, 2022
slivertongue:

Most of the mentions are based on the dislike of the ruling class which is understandable. I dislike the ruling class but we can't overlook the facts. Documents in the public space show he is not a minor and willingly accepted to donate his kidney in return for cash and a live in UK but when it didn't match and the stay in UK wasn't going to work out he raised alarm before the medic who called in the police that a trafficked minor's organ was to be harvested. Now any consent from a minor is null and void so he claimed that and we all went for the Senator's head but facts are beginning to emerge that he is not a minor neither was his consent not gotten. So what is wrong if an inquiry is made substantiate his claims?

No carry person mata for head. It is a crime to buy human organs in d UK.

Case wey Dem no gree release Ike, his wife only got out so at least somebody can take care of the daughter. Him go hear am. If d UK prime minister shook mouth for this mata, him go chop impeachment.

Ike dey go prison 100%, na d prison sentence Dem still dey try calculate

1 Like

Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by Sleekfingers: 2:25am On Aug 31, 2022
ghettokid1:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/30/alleged-organ-harvesting-victim-david-ukpo-asks-court-to-stop-biodata-release-to-ekweremadu-london-court/

Naso the boy, become British citizen with ease........thanks to brainless ekweremadu..... grin

The boy is heavy under British protection. And will be advice never to visit Nigeria again. Because they will kill him, the moment he land naija.....as a matter of fact, his siblings and parents are will be granted asylum, if they go to their embassy in Nigeria.
Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by BigIyanga: 2:25am On Aug 31, 2022
Patriotic9ja:

The Act partly reads, “Under S. 2, an individual commits an offence if they arrange or facilitate the travel of another with a view to that person being exploited. It is irrelevant whether that person consents to the travel, or whether they are a child or an adult.

“Under S. 3 of MSA 2015, exploitation includes: slavery, servitude and forced or compulsory labour; sexual exploitation (which involves the commission of an offence under s 1(1)(a) of the Protection of Children’s Act 1978 (indecent photographs of children), or Pt 1 of SOA 2003 (eg, rape or sexual assault); removal of organs where a person is encouraged required or expected to do anything which involves the commission of an offence under ss 32 or 33 of the Human Tissue Act 2004 (prohibition of commercial dealings in organs and restrictions on use of live donors); securing services etc by force, threats or deception; securing services etc from children and vulnerable persons (eg, physically or mentally ill or disabled).”

Try read the above and understand the bone of contention. UK law on organ harvesting or trafficking doesn't depend on age or consent. The main thing the law is after is EXPLOITATION of expecially VULNERABLE persons. In UK there are processes for organ donation. And it has to be WILLING donation without any condition or form of MONETARY GRATIFICATION.

Their laws protect the common man or vulnerable persons. Hence rich men would have bought all body parts of poor people who are considered VULNERABLE.

So in conclusion, Ekweremadu is on a very long thing. The burden of proof against him are heavy irrespective of the boy in question consenting or being above 18 years. Those are immaterial in this case of organ harvesting.....
They’re too thick-skulled to read… lol

2 Likes

Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by Lazenby007(m): 3:04am On Aug 31, 2022
Newton2024:
Go and donate your sons' kidneys to Ekweremadu's daughter. It is as simple as that.
Hahahaha.....as simple as ABC
Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by aestake: 4:01am On Aug 31, 2022
slivertongue:

Was he forced?
Yes, after the stealing of our resources. You're left with nothing in Nigeria. Your head no fit pick that one.

2 Likes

Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:59am On Aug 31, 2022
Moh247:

What Nigerians do to seek asylum just to Japa is mind bogling

DJ switch Cynthia did her own with her Lamba of Lekki massacre got Canadian Asylum

David Hudeyen called MKO Abiola a drug dealer insulted Tinubu still went ahead to tell lies he is gay and Nigerian government want him arrested

This one saw Ekweramadu's daughters condition he is still hellbent on sending them to jail over UK asylum

trash

Go and check the price of kidney in the black market and tell me if that boy looks like millionaire

geddifok

1 Like

Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by Elegantus: 6:12am On Aug 31, 2022
Tolumis:
I pity Ekweremmadu

Anyway, please We will Design a professional Company Logo or Letterhead Design for 2k Only

Drop Us Your Company Name:

https://forms.gle/GA9KD5tTwqWdViiCA

I don't recommend you
Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by Tunjibalogun: 6:49am On Aug 31, 2022
obailala:
Who cares. What exactly do you think he's trying to hide
Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by Chronicbeggers: 7:01am On Aug 31, 2022
Moh247:

What Nigerians do to seek asylum just to Japa is mind bogling

DJ switch Cynthia did her own with her Lamba of Lekki massacre got Canadian Asylum

David Hudeyen called MKO Abiola a drug dealer insulted Tinubu still went ahead to tell lies he is gay and Nigerian government want him arrested

This one saw Ekweramadu's daughters condition he is still hellbent on sending them to jail over UK asylum

The politicians have done worst to us so shut the fxck up boy

1 Like

Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by drmuchin: 7:05am On Aug 31, 2022
HOW THIS BOY GET MONEY TO HIRE LAWYER FOR FED HIGH COURT?
Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by obailala(m): 7:19am On Aug 31, 2022
BigIyanga:

But you’re calling David dubiou when in fact, the UK courts have found the Ekweremadus to be dubious and and flight risk.
And how does that negate the fact that the boy sounds dubious?
Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by obailala(m): 7:29am On Aug 31, 2022
Tunjibalogun:

Who cares. What exactly do you think he's trying to hide
Maybe he should tell us himself; the first we heard of this story is that he claimed to be 15 years old. So the question is, what is the boy trying to hide by preventing the Nigerian immigration from providing his biodata to the UK court?
Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by dontai(m): 7:35am On Aug 31, 2022
Savechild23:

Chairman of u talking about consent then age is involved
oga the case is about organ and human trafficking.
Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by Dawn91(m): 7:46am On Aug 31, 2022
SeriouslySense:
Excuse me sir, No, please enlightened mean. I was not graduated right.

I am looking for an educated graduate, please what did you study in school, teach me too.

Have you eaten today at all?
Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by flyingdutchman(m): 7:47am On Aug 31, 2022
Shebi you say you be minor Why would they involve you
Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by drlateef: 7:54am On Aug 31, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmmm. Honestly, when I saw that case and its prayers, I doubted if Ekweremmadu, PhD, approved such case on his behalf.

I don't see the sense in Sen. Ekweremmadu using the courts to get those information especially without the consent of David Ukpo. That is the job of the police to do and he should actually be suing David for criminal breach of trust and commital to prison here in Nigeria if he Ekweremmadu truly has nothing to hide.

Here is a soft reminder to all other fathers out there who are forming 'too busy' to attend to their family obligations: you will lose more and pay more!
https://www.nairaland.com/7263719/ekweremadu-fatherhood-ambition-sunkanmi-vaughan

check my signature for freebies!

Even the police have no such rights except a court.
Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by Patriotic9ja(m): 8:34am On Aug 31, 2022
tongue
BigIyanga:

They’re too thick-skulled to read… lol

It's really disheartening that most of them ranting ignorantly online can't do simple research or read before arguing blindly.

1 Like

Re: David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu by Tunjibalogun: 8:46am On Aug 31, 2022
obailala:
Maybe he should tell us himself; the first we heard of this story is that he claimed to be 15 years old. So the question is, what is the boy trying to hide by preventing the Nigerian immigration from providing his biodata to the UK court?
Bros, the fact is that the media were just telling different stories to sell their newspaper. Lol
As far as I'm concerned there is no way the boy would have rebelled if he was treated nicely by the Ekweremadus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Presidential Poll: Forensic Analysis Shows Over-voting In 10,000 Pus, Omokri Cla / Bode George: Tinubu Has Begged Me For Forgiveness / Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Two Senators (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.