Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Did I Do Right? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Do Right? (725 Views)

Help Me Solve This Matter,Did She Do Right Or Wrong / Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now / Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did I Do Right? by Miravik900(m): 4:36pm On Aug 30, 2022
So a friend connected a girl to me so I decided
to call her to come over......after coming I decided to put on Netflix to make the atmosphere more romantic then I started touching her, this babe say she won eat say make I give her food before she go bleeped.....innocent me went in the kitchen take my time to cook rice after doing this for 30 minutes this girl was with my phone burning my data watching TikTok serve her food finish after she eats, waited for like 30 minutes started touching her this babe said she is not in the mood again and was even shouting at me said I should give her fare to go back home I got angry took my phone from her open my door told her to leave she was shocked. when she saw I was determined she then told me that she will make me regret this and left. Did I do wrong for sending her away in that manner? What's your thoughts.
Re: Did I Do Right? by TimT: 4:39pm On Aug 30, 2022
Firstly, this is not text message... Don't conserve space... Write with punctuation and paragraph so people won't stress themselves when reading!!!!!

You sha try for sending her out... I won't call her name's sha... But did you guys discuss sex before she came over?? Or you just assumed any girl visiting a guy is coming for sex??
Re: Did I Do Right? by fineboynl(m): 4:43pm On Aug 30, 2022
Both of una Bleep up.
Re: Did I Do Right? by Miravik900(m): 4:44pm On Aug 30, 2022
fineboynl:
Both of una Bleep up.

How?
Re: Did I Do Right? by Divay22(f): 4:46pm On Aug 30, 2022
You went to cook for her because of sex grin grin
Re: Did I Do Right? by Miravik900(m): 4:49pm On Aug 30, 2022
Divay22:
You went to cook for her because of sex grin grin

She said she was hungry so I just decided to prepare rice after eating her fill this girl said she is no longer in the mood to have sex
Re: Did I Do Right? by incandescentena: 4:50pm On Aug 30, 2022
At the beginning you acted like a SIMP, but at the end you acted REDPILLERED
CONGRATULATIONS! YOU ARE OFFICIALLY NOW A SIMPLE-REDPILLER! grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did I Do Right? by Announced3: 5:09pm On Aug 30, 2022
incandescentena:
CONGRATULATIONS! YOU OFFICIALLY NOW A SIMPLE-REDPILLER! grin

Bros two dead goats for you.. you too much grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Did I Do Right? by Miravik900(m): 5:12pm On Aug 30, 2022
incandescentena:
CONGRATULATIONS! YOU OFFICIALLY NOW A SIMPLE-REDPILLER! grin
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Did I Do Right? by Miravik900(m): 5:14pm On Aug 30, 2022
TimT:
Firstly, this is not text message... Don't conserve space... Write with punctuation and paragraph so people won't stress themselves when reading!!!!!

You sha try for sending her out... I won't call her name's sha... But did you guys discuss sex before she came over?? Or you just assumed any girl visiting a guy is coming for sex??

She knew we would have sex already she didn't put on any underwear before coming and she agreed that I would bleep that she just wants to eat first that's why I prepared the meal

1 Like

Re: Did I Do Right? by marlow1962(m): 6:31pm On Aug 30, 2022
incandescentena:
CONGRATULATIONS! YOU ARE OFFICIALLY NOW A SIMPLE-REDPILLER! grin
Hahaha bro why the vawulence
Re: Did I Do Right? by marlow1962(m): 6:33pm On Aug 30, 2022
Did you give her the tfair?
If yes= it’s a pity
If no= you be correct guy
Re: Did I Do Right? by Miravik900(m): 6:46pm On Aug 30, 2022
marlow1962:
Did you give her the tfair?
If yes= it’s a pity
If no= you be correct guy

No I didn't give her a dime

1 Like

Re: Did I Do Right? by fineboynl(m): 9:04am On Aug 31, 2022
Miravik900:

She knew we would have sex already she didn't put on any underwear before coming and she agreed that I would bleep that she just wants to eat first that's why I prepared the meal
the food didn't sweet. next time don't cook buy food instead that act diminished your value.

And it will be faster buying the food instead of wasting hours cooking
Re: Did I Do Right? by Miravik900(m): 9:06am On Aug 31, 2022
fineboynl:
the food didn't sweet. next time don't cook buy food instead that act diminished your value.

And it will be faster buying the food instead of wasting hours cooking

Okay thanks I thought so too because after eating she didn’t allow me smooch her unlike before the meal that I touched her even fingered her
Re: Did I Do Right? by Karlifate: 12:25pm On Aug 31, 2022
TimT:

LMAO! grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Who Is A Prostitute / Telegram Group For Fun��and Naughty Chat / For Those Sex Freaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.