Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,104 members, 7,828,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture (48765 Views)

Throw Back Picture Of Akeredolu And His Wife / Reno Omokri Releases Rear Throw Back Picture Of Seun Kuti And Dad / Throw Back Picture Of M.K.O Abiola At Dele Momodu’s Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by Yoighaman(m): 11:08pm On Aug 30, 2022
Biodun556:
Incoming president by God's grace

The alleged druggie looking good here, but seriously, I really do appreciate the commitment between BAT and Remi, they have really come a long way and this is commendable and worth emulating.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by Truthshotcrazy: 11:12pm On Aug 30, 2022
RealTalkNoBull:

Just so you Know, Remi is a Delta woman. So, when you people start claiming “South South” for Ibos, know that Edo and Delta have more in common (ethnically, cultural, lineage) with the Yorubas and North/Nupe/Fulani than anything across the River Niger. This is why Nnamdi Azikiwe, Nwafor Orizu, Michael Okpara (and later Alex Ekwueme) did everything to divide Yorubaland from Western Region, to Midwest, Bendel, and now Edo and Delta.
Just so you know, the tribes in Delta state/Niger delta/south south bear more similarities, and have more in common with Edos, yorubas and lgbos inclusive than Hausas/Fulani . That’s why we have Chukwugozie from Asaba, Delta state and lfeanyi from Asaba Delta state grin And Amaechi Rotimi from Rivers lkwerre.

Just so you know Naija lst coup de tat 1966 nicknamed the “lgbo coup” was led by Chukwuma Nzeogwu from Okpanam, delta state. That’s why when the Northerners retaliated and murdered The lbo first military head of state Ironsi Aguyi in retaliatory coup and events like killing civilians Igbo for fun in north, quickly escalated to civil war., it’s on record that October 1967,,, so called Nigerians soldiers sent to protect went on rampage in (midwestern region) Delta state, Asaba in the “ASABA MASSACRE” and killed over 300 Deltans bearing chukwu , lfeanyi, etc (delta Igboid tribe/Anioma men) .To them they killed Abubakar tafewa balewa. To them they killed Sarduana of sokoto.To them they are Biafra. And they can’t distinguish between Chukwu lfeanyi from Delta or Chukwu lfeanyi from lkwerre portharcourt and Chukwulfeanyi from Enugu, or Anambra or lmo across River Niger . grin

Just so you know
Chuka lwobi Alex is Of lgboid subgroup tribe/Anioma of Delta. Ngozi Okonjo lweala is Another notable anioma from delta . Does that sound Hausa?Okocha jay jay is Anioma, Chibuzor Oji( faze) , Buchi emecheta, Nduka Ugbade, etc. are From delta state.

just so you know Rivers port harcourt,(south south) , present day Akwaibom and Calabar (south south) was “ Eastern region of Nigeria as recent as 1966 after independence “ . Capital of eastern region was Enugu all under jurisdiction of the Eastern region governor Ojukwu. That is why Yakubu Gowon Head of state did everything in 1967 to divide Portharcourt, Akwaibom, Calabar and other minority groups in south south from Eastern Nigeria/lgbos
(against the Aburi accord) when ojukwu was giving secession of East/Biafravibes 1967 in protection of civilian easterners murdered for fun in North/Hausa/Fulani region( while Hausa/Fulani head of state Gowon —-installed after Retaliation coup against Igbo coup,, pretended not. To notice,, ) . Only Bendel in Niger delta south south was midwestern region. The other Niger deltan states south south ( PH, Calabar, Akwaibom) were Eastern Nigeria under eastern military governor ojukwu .Gowon quickly did everything 1967 to divide Biafra just as the war was about to break out, and quickly divided Eastern Nigeria. All the minority tribes in Eastern Nigeria fighting for independence /autonomy before 1960 independence were quickly granted their own states 1967 to weaken Ojukwu weaken Eastern Nigeria dominated by yeegbos population grin
Just so you know Remi is an itsekiri woman from itsekiiri tribe of Delta state. Her king is Ogiame Atiwatse 11- Olu of Warri. And the itsekiris tribe of Delta originate from lgodomigodo (close to present day Utantan, in Edo/Benin) Ogiamien Rich Aristotle Osemwengie is the present ogiamien of Utantan in Igodomigodo/Edo. Some school of thoughts argue that Ginuwa might have infiltrated the isekiris with a little Yoruba influence.

Fun fact

You don’t see the Edo claiming Hausa/Fulani but always Yoruba or lgbo across the river Niger.
If you get to Edo (south south), the lgodomigodos Edo state have their four market days similar names to igbo market days. grin
An Edo man from utantan, would boast to you that infact they founded igbo race that
Eri, the progenitor of Igbo race is a descendant of Idu in Igodomigodo,Edo state who founded NRI kingdom.That Idu is the progenitor of Igodomigodo indigenous people in present day Edo State and the progenitor of Igbo.
That Oru people in lmo, Oguta, Enugu Ezike , Aand any lgbo village with prefix ldu eg ldu Obu Gad in Aguleri,, Onitcha Ado Na ldu in Anambra are all from Edo state . An lgbo man would insult back that the lgbos in ancient Benin called ldu (godomigodo)in Igbo language, merely returned home back from Benin ,migration Back to anambra in their agha “ldu n’oba” Igbo folklore.
If you get to same Edo(south south), the Oba line, ile ibinu, would boast to you that they founded Yoruba race because oduduwa the progenitor of Yoruba race is iduduwa or Ekaladerhan their Benin lost prince grin. cheesy The Yoruba man Would insult back that oduduwa’s son oranmiyan from lle lfeh merely impregnated daughter of benin chief,, gave birth to Eweka benin oba before returning and founded Oyo.
Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by NEUDUDE: 11:13pm On Aug 30, 2022
If dem born tinubu well he should enter US.

Na jail straight grin
Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by SugarGirl44(f): 11:18pm On Aug 30, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Look at that picture very well. Tinubu looks way older than Remi in the picture. At least Tinubu should be 20 years older because Remi looked so young there. Today Remi is in her 60s and Tinubu is saying he’s 70. Issoryte.

Sha don't have stroke on top Tinubu's matter.
Cos the way you carry the matter for head, if you put that energy on your governors, you won't be in SW struggling for survival.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by GeneralDae2: 11:28pm On Aug 30, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Look at that picture very well. Tinubu looks way older than Remi in the picture. At least Tinubu should be 20 years older because Remi looked so young there. Today Remi is in her 60s and Tinubu is saying he’s 70. Issoryte.
Exactly, Tinubu looked 40 years older than Remi in that picture. Now he is 105 years old and he is claiming 70.
Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by Truthday: 11:28pm On Aug 30, 2022
Teeroyzimma:

Guy let me tell you a personal experience of mine. Bandits raided my house earlier this year, i will not disclose the location. They robbed us, they put it on our body wotowoto and almost made my father blind from a devilish chinging(stabbing) to his eye. I was like you thinking everywhere's soft and nothing could happen to me but after that experience reality really hit home. One thing i can assure you is that if Tinubu/Shettima become victorious i can guarantee you that it will reach 80% of households, why is that you're asking? Tinubu who is a Muslim himself chose a Muslim as his vice which will give these bandits more courage to perpetrate atrocities, by the way i'm not trying to potray Tinubu as a bad person.

Please be wise and vote Peter Obi 2023, so we don't live with regret.

How does banditry relates to islam it Muslim ?? It's that your hatred that will make tinubu the next president. Did the bandit tell you they're killing because they're Muslim ?? Didnt6wr see chibok under a Christian president ??

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by onlysose(m): 11:31pm On Aug 30, 2022
gbemi na fine babe before

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by onuman: 11:36pm On Aug 30, 2022
Biodun556:

Tinubu the Stand by for president Shettima who has already claimed chief security officer to command all the guns and instruments of coercion in Nigeria. So Tinubu in Aso Rock is figure head.

That Speech of Shettima is Actually a RED FLAG!*
������

*In that Video, the VP Candidate of APC is saying he will be in charge of SECURITY and Lead Nigerian Troops, while Bola Tinubu will Handle the ECONOMY, Whaaat!?* ����

Do you Understand the IMPLICATION?! We will talk about Tinubu Handling the Economy and Lagos being the 3rd largest Economy in Africa (BIG FAT LIE) later.

For now, let's FOCUS on this Scary Statement of the VP Candidate - Shettima.

*1. The President is the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces. He commands the Armed Forces, not the Vice President! ���*

Infact, the VP is suppose to be in Charge of the Economic Council, not Security. Think about the ANOMALY and it's Implications. Yes, THINK as wildly as you can about those Statements.

*2. Shettima was the Governor of Borno State when the Chibok Girls KIDNAP happened. He was Warned by Governor Wike, then then Minister of Education, and Received several Security INTEL not to Allow those Girls write their Exams at the school, especially without Adequate Security. He didn't LISTEN and Chibok Girls SAGA happened, a Major Factor that Led to the Iusting of Former President Goodluck Jonathan.*

*3. Shettima was Governor of Borno State between 2011 and 2019. The TERRORIST Group Boko Haram was Based in Maiduguri, the Capital of Borno State. Read that again....Between 2011 - 2019, Boko Haram was Reported to have KILLED Nothing Less than 20,000 people (this is me being Modest with the Actual Figure)!!*

*4. In Mid-2014, during Shettima's Reign, the Militants Gained CONTROL of Swaths of Territories In and Around their Home State of Borno, e Estimated at 50,000 square kilometres (20,000 sq mi) in January 2015. They Almost Captured the Capital, Maiduguri - Under the WATCH of the Man Telling us he will Handle SECURITY.���*

That's not the most DISTURBING Part, Stay with me.

*5. Do you Remember that Christmas day BOMBING during the Time of President Goodluck? Yes, that one that Left a BAD Taste in the Month of Christians and indeed, all Well-meaning Nigerians.*

*6. Recall that the Person who Reportedly Carried out the ATTACK - a certain Kabiru Sokoto - was said to have be CAUGHT in the Residence of this same VP Candidate? ���*

*7. Do you also Recall that Governor Modu Sheriff Categorically ACCUSED Gov. Shettima of Creating and Funding the Dreaded Boko Haram Sect?���*

*8. Do you Recall his Running battle with Jonathan on Boko Haram and the Insurgency in the North East, especially Borno State?*

*9. How he was calling for Amnesty for the TERRORISTS and several other Derogatory Statements in Anger of the Good Work the Military LED by Ihejirika was doing before they Unjustly Removed him?*

*10. What about the Picture that made the Rounds showing him and suspected Boko Haram TERRORISTS Eating together?*

Hmmmmm..... May God not Allow us HAND OVER our LIVES to People that will KILL us ooo!!!

*Make Una dey TRY go Back in HISTORY oo!! Google is our dear FRIEND ...BEWARE of RED FLAGS���*

*Olufolahan Oladipo*
Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by shinealight(m): 11:43pm On Aug 30, 2022
Teeroyzimma:

Im Yoruba, I've put sentiment aside to vote the right person for our dying country

Why do you conclude that having a Muslim vice will make banditry worse but a Christian Vice would be better? It doesn’t make sense!
The bandits/kidnappers are jobless northern miscreants looking for easy ways to make millions. Simple!!
Surely, it does not make a difference whether the VP is a Pastor or Bishop!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 11:46pm On Aug 30, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Igbotic gibberish.... Jagaban is unstoppable

Ok
Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 11:50pm On Aug 30, 2022
Teeroyzimma:

Im Yoruba, I've put sentiment aside to vote the right person for our dying country

Ok
Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by RealTalkNoBull: 11:52pm On Aug 30, 2022
MasterJayJay:

You people that don't know tribe/ethnic group. Is Delta an ethnic group?
Smh
Anyway, I’ll just ignore you because I can tell where you’re from just by this rubbish you had the confidence to post..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by doublecross(m): 11:53pm On Aug 30, 2022
I reject this man as a president with all my might! It is Sowore or Obi for me. For the sake of federal character, i am backing Obi and no one else
Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by nedekid: 11:54pm On Aug 30, 2022
BurialGround:
cheesy

That was their picture before Lagos treasury developed them.
Lolz
Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 11:54pm On Aug 30, 2022
Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by RealTalkNoBull: 11:56pm On Aug 30, 2022
Truthshotcrazy:

Just so you know, the tribes in Delta state/Niger delta/south south bear more similarities, and have more in common with Edos, yorubas and lgbos inclusive than Hausas/Fulani . That’s why we have Chukwugozie from Asaba, Delta state and lfeanyi from Asaba Delta state grin And Amaechi Rotimi from Rivers lkwerre.

Just so you know Naija lst coup de tat 1966 nicknamed the “lgbo coup” was led by Chukwuma Nzeogwu from Okpanam, delta state. That’s why when the Northerners retaliated and murdered The lbo first military head of state Ironsi Aguyi in retaliatory coup and events like killing civilians Igbo for fun in north, quickly escalated to civil war., it’s on record that October 1967,,, so called Nigerians soldiers sent to protect went on rampage in (midwestern region) Delta state, Asaba in the “ASABA MASSACRE” and killed over 300 Deltans bearing chukwu , lfeanyi, etc (delta Igboid tribe/Anioma men) .To them they killed Abubakar tafewa balewa. To them they killed Sarduana of sokoto.To them they are Biafra. And they can’t distinguish between Chukwu lfeanyi from Delta or Chukwu lfeanyi from lkwerre portharcourt and Chukwulfeanyi from Enugu, or Anambra or lmo across River Niger. grin

Just so you know
Chuka lwobi Alex is Of lgboid subgroup tribe/Anioma of Delta. Ngozi Okonjo lweala is Another notable anioma from delta . Does that sound Hausa?Okocha jay jay is Anioma, Chibuzor Oji( faze) , Buchi emecheta, Nduka Ugbade, etc. are From delta state.

just so you know Rivers port harcourt,(south south) , present day Akwaibom and Calabar (south south) was “ Eastern region of Nigeria as recent as 1966 after independence “ . Capital of eastern region was Enugu all under jurisdiction of the Eastern region governor Ojukwu. That is why Yakubu Gowon Head of state did everything in 1967 to divide Portharcourt, Akwaibom, Calabar and other minority groups in south south from Eastern Nigeria/lgbos (against the Aburi accord) when ojukwu was giving secession of East/Biafravibes 1967 in protection of civilian easterners murdered for fun in North/Hausa/Fulani region( while Hausa/Fulani head of state Gowon —-installed after Retaliation coup against Igbo coup,, pretended not. To notice,, ) . Only Bendel in Niger delta south south was midwestern region. The other Niger deltan states south south ( PH, Calabar, Akwaibom) were Eastern Nigeria under eastern military governor ojukwu .Gowon quickly did everything 1967 to divide Biafra just as the war was about to break out, and quickly divided Eastern Nigeria. All the minority tribes in Eastern Nigeria fighting for independence /autonomy before 1960 independence were quickly granted their own states 1967 to weaken Ojukwu weaken Eastern Nigeria dominated by yeegbos population grin
Just so you know Remi is an itsekiri woman from itsekiiri tribe of Delta state. Her king is Ogiame Atiwatse 11- Olu of Warri. And the itsekiris tribe of Delta originate from lgodomigodo (close to present day Utantan, in Edo/Benin) Ogiamien Rich Aristotle Osemwengie is the present ogiamien of Utantan in Igodomigodo/Edo. Some school of thoughts argue that Ginuwa might have infiltrated the isekiris with a little Yoruba influence.
You must be on that mkpirimiri or whatever you guys call it if you think I’m going to read all that nonsense that I know is definitely rubbish that you u wrote up there.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by Truthshotcrazy: 12:15am On Aug 31, 2022
RealTalkNoBull:
You must be on that mkpirimiri or whatever you guys call it if you think I’m going to read all that nonsense that I know is definitely rubbish that you u wrote up there.
If you want to hide something from a black man, write it in a book grin
Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by Doyou2019: 12:28am On Aug 31, 2022
LalastiklaIa:

I thought I will be the only one to notice
I swear Remi look like a 21 year old girl whole jagaban look like one that just clocked 40. And Oluremi is 62 right now. Meaning Jagaban is 81 now.

Finally, someone with a good pair of eyes and a sound brain on this thread.

It's just so obvious.
Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by masui(m): 12:33am On Aug 31, 2022
BurialGround:
cheesy

What manner of vawulence is this na?
Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by Truthshotcrazy: 12:35am On Aug 31, 2022
MasterJayJay:

You people that don't know tribe/ethnic group. Is Delta an ethnic group?
Smh
Don’t mind the idiot
Silence is the best answer.
Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by RealTalkNoBull: 12:40am On Aug 31, 2022
Truthshotcrazy:

If you want to hide something from a black man, write it in a book grin
Yes, I will read mad talk from someone that’s been educated by semi-literate teachers who are always on strike. Your school system doesn’t even teach you history, but, somehow you want me to read your idiotic drivel. Anyway, they already said the average IQ in Nigeria is 63.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by onuman: 12:48am On Aug 31, 2022
BurialGround:
cheesy

What happened to Tinubu's first wife?
This Remi is Tinubu's latter-day ceremonial wife.
Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by Truthshotcrazy: 12:53am On Aug 31, 2022
RealTalkNoBull:
Yes, I will read mad talk from someone that’s been educated by semi-literate teachers who are always on strike. Your school system doesn’t even teach you history, but, somehow you want me to read your idiotic drivel. Anyway, they already said the average IQ in Nigeria is 63.
Mods rule 2
I don’t have time to exchange words with an illiterate who cannot read.
Just in case you have brain damage, you can read a little about your history here and see for yourself that Chukwuma Nzeogwu who led the First Nigerian coup de tat nicknamed the “lgbo coup”, which led to counter coup by Hausas/Fulanis, mass killings in the north of Igbo civilians, and degenerated into civil war, is from Okpanam Delta state

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chukwuma_Kaduna_Nzeogwu
People you ignorantly jump to a public forum to shout have no similarities at all with Igbos across the river Niger,you can find out and verify Ngozi okonjo-lweala, is from Delta state .Anioma (described as igboid culture). Just as Buchi Emecheta, Kachikwu lbe(minister of state petroleum); Nduka obaigbena of this day, Iwobi Alex, Okocha jay jay, Sunday Oliseh Ogochukwu, Chibuzor Oji(Faze), even lfeanyi okowa are all Deltans . And you can find a Chukwugozie from delta north senatorial district south south.
No time to argue with fools . Boy bye
Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 1:24am On Aug 31, 2022
Arysexy:
grin
Pray for this in your life and don't be stupid.
Long marriage and old age is actually a blessing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by Sleekfingers: 1:41am On Aug 31, 2022
MNDY:

Tinubu combination with Shettima is terrible. A combination of Agbero patron and Boko-Haram/Bandits patron. Sorry about your experience.

I have lived in Lagos very well myself. What Tinubu has turned Yoruba-land into through notoriety, criminality and Agberoism is so terrible it influences the way an ordinary newcomer is expected to behave there. And Yoruba's think it's a normal way of life.

If you stay in places like Abuja or go abroad where there is civility, Abuja for instance, you will understand that Lagos Life is abnormal. And I think other southwestern states are also affected by what this man has established.

I am not a Yoruba or Igbo too. Let's take this golden opportunity to try and repair this country as it seems God has heard the cries of Nigerians that have suffered for so long in this country. Peter Obi is a good man. This is not a case of Buhari that deceived Nigerians. Peter Obi has worked well before.

Tell us your state first. Awon confused people.

Nobody will force you to vote for tinubu. Vote for any presidential candidate of your choice. And stop displaying your stupidity

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by Abdu81: 3:16am On Aug 31, 2022
BurialGround:
cheesy

HAAA hahaha.
Bad mouth is sweet.
Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by Abdu81: 3:18am On Aug 31, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Incoming president and first lady
Jagaban is unstoppable

Who?
Where?
How?
Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by MartinsD12(m): 3:28am On Aug 31, 2022
Biodun556:
The same woman that was calling youth's lazy and beggars because some urchins choose to disgrace themselves by going to her husband house begging for looting money, character zero, this people have questionable characters if she can make such statement it means she can look down on anybody because of looted money that doesn't belong to her just because Nigeria is corrupt if not who would have given such a character and her husband political office holders
Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by nasman5: 3:35am On Aug 31, 2022
Teeroyzimma:

you are not Yoruba or maybe the bastard one we know them

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by Biodun556(m): 4:11am On Aug 31, 2022
pricklewane:
Same thing that made you clowns believe a man that can not curb kidnapping when insurgency n other type of unrest was not plaguing Nigeria can not secure the country when we now have the double deadly duo of Fulani herdsman n Boko Haram, not to mention Ipob militant bandits n others complicating the whole situation

Governance no be beans. you two contest na

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by Caseless: 4:20am On Aug 31, 2022
Something must have gone wrong with Jagaba to have him looking too old now - the wife hasn't changed so much. They looked like they're just 9 years apart.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE / Kiki Osinbajo Beautiful In New Photos / Biafra Supporters Storm Nnamdi Kanu's Residence In Umuahia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.