Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,077 members, 7,828,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture (48763 Views)

Throw Back Picture Of Akeredolu And His Wife / Reno Omokri Releases Rear Throw Back Picture Of Seun Kuti And Dad / Throw Back Picture Of M.K.O Abiola At Dele Momodu’s Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by dnawah(m): 8:40pm On Aug 30, 2022
Biodun556:
Incoming president by God's grace
Eno go make am win
Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by RealTalkNoBull: 9:02pm On Aug 30, 2022
Biodun556:
Just so you Know, Remi is a Delta woman. So, when you people start claiming “South South” for Ibos, know that Edo and Delta have more in common (ethnically, cultural, lineage) with the Yorubas and North/Nupe/Fulani than anything across the River Niger. This is why Nnamdi Azikiwe, Nwafor Orizu, Michael Okpara (and later Alex Ekwueme) did everything to divide Yorubaland from Western Region, to Midwest, Bendel, and now Edo and Delta.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by Liposure: 9:18pm On Aug 30, 2022
Rozross:
We are for asiwaju in my family and I’m a family oriented person �
but he's old and frail. We want someone young and vibrant.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 30, 2022
Liposure:
but he's old and frail. We want someone young and vibrant.
You know how politics in Nigeria works, Obi should have remained with Atiku and patiently wait for him to properly sell him out to Nigerians through a better and well structured party

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by OnyeOgboni: 9:50pm On Aug 30, 2022
Bobo shicagooo
Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by googlepikins: 9:50pm On Aug 30, 2022
Rubbish

Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by MasterJayJay: 9:51pm On Aug 30, 2022
RealTalkNoBull:

Just so you Know, Remi is a Delta woman. So, when you people start claiming “South South” for Ibos, know that Edo and Delta have more in common (ethnically, cultural, lineage) with the Yorubas and North/Nupe/Fulani than anything across the River Niger. This is why Nnamdi Azikiwe, Nwafor Orizu, Michael Okpara (and later Alex Ekwueme) did everything to divide Yorubaland from Western Region, to Midwest, Bendel, and now Edo and Delta.

You people that don't know tribe/ethnic group. Is Delta an ethnic group?
Smh

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by FreeStuffsNG: 9:51pm On Aug 30, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Look at that picture very well. Tinubu looks way older than Remi in the picture. At least Tinubu should be 20 years older because Remi looked so young there. Today Remi is in her 60s and Tinubu is saying he’s 70. Issoryte.

SouthSouth1914:

Tinubu in his 50’s, Remi in her late 20’s
No wonder you can believe that he is older than late Chief MKO he calls Buroda. smh.
Politics of lies, ignorance, envy, hate and tribal/religious bigotry ti lule!

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by We4all: 9:52pm On Aug 30, 2022
From this picture, he could be telling the truth about his age. This is because the age difference between him and his wife seems like a few years apart. Not everyone age gracefully.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by Florasilver: 9:53pm On Aug 30, 2022
Wao! The young shall grow......and get old.
Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by sukkot: 9:54pm On Aug 30, 2022
they look like age mates. what happened to this man that made him age quickly ? he is obviously a younger man who aged quickly. too many illness can age a person. or the stress of governing the whole lagos and apc

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 30, 2022
Biodun556:
puhhahhaahhaahah he has been a drugnubu since his youthful ages
Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by AbuAeesha: 9:55pm On Aug 30, 2022
am not a pro tinubu but with the look of this picture,if u are sensible and not biased you would understand that tinubu aged quickly maybe due to some ailments or it's just his nature.
that is just the fact.
for example most pple with kidney complications usually look older than their ages.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by LalastiklaIa(m): 9:56pm On Aug 30, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Look at that picture very well. Tinubu looks way older than Remi in the picture. At least Tinubu should be 20 years older because Remi looked so young there. Today Remi is in her 60s and Tinubu is saying he’s 70. Issoryte.
I thought I will be the only one to notice
I swear Remi look like a 21 year old girl whole jagaban look like one that just clocked 40. And Oluremi is 62 right now. Meaning Jagaban is 81 now.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by Danny50: 9:56pm On Aug 30, 2022
He looks like almajiri.
Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by AbuAeesha: 9:56pm On Aug 30, 2022
sukkot:
they look like age mates. what happened to this man that made him age quickly ? he is obviously a younger man who aged quickly. too many illness can age a person. or the stress of governing the whole lagos and apc
yeah, the man aged quickly, most likely undisclosed ailments.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:57pm On Aug 30, 2022
LalastiklaIa:

I swear Remi look like a 21 year old girl whole jagaban look like one that just clocked 40. And Oluremi is 62 right now. Meaning Jagaban is 81 now.

I’m glad someone else noticed this. His swines are already crying fowl under my comment.
Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by Melonsmasher: 9:57pm On Aug 30, 2022
Since it's a throwback day for BAT shit cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by Boyooosa(m): 9:57pm On Aug 30, 2022
drips8:
They both made funny looking expressions cheesy cheesy cheesy

Meme quality

Strangers apart
Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by sukkot: 9:58pm On Aug 30, 2022
AbuAeesha:

yeah, the man aged quickly, most likely undisclosed ailments.
yeah definitely, or juju gone wrong lol

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by Kelechi23: 9:58pm On Aug 30, 2022
Like say it's not shettima that's going to rule if Tinubu wins..go and ask the north u think u get Sense...
Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by AbuAeesha: 9:58pm On Aug 30, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
stop disgracing urself in public,no sensible person will think there is a 20 yrs age difference from that pic.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by We4all: 9:59pm On Aug 30, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

On the contrary, they look like they are just a few years apart. I don’t know whether Tinubu is faking his age, but you should know that some people don’t age gracefully.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by Melonsmasher: 9:59pm On Aug 30, 2022
LalastiklaIa:

Absolutely right lala
Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by Benwallt(m): 10:00pm On Aug 30, 2022
I thought his wife was a ceremonial one
Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by snowball11(m): 10:00pm On Aug 30, 2022
BurialGround:
cheesy

That was their picture before Lagos treasury developed them.

Walahi,.......that state treasury suffer for this expired drug lord hand! grin
Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by Taiggarr: 10:01pm On Aug 30, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Keep drooling in your delusional tantrums..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okorocha Withdraws Security, Staff From Deputy Gov’s Office / Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette / Kiki Osinbajo Beautiful In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.