Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,942 members, 7,828,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture (48758 Views)

Throw Back Picture Of Akeredolu And His Wife / Reno Omokri Releases Rear Throw Back Picture Of Seun Kuti And Dad / Throw Back Picture Of M.K.O Abiola At Dele Momodu’s Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by Anuoluwa12345(f): 4:42am On Aug 31, 2022
Humm... You are somehow right tho .. northern Muslims are not forces you associate with.. and Tinubu become president. Northern Muslims go just dey flex bone upandan. Southern ones are still reasonable and accommodative compare to their own.
Teeroyzimma:

Guy let me tell you a personal experience of mine. Bandits raided my house earlier this year, i will not disclose the location. They robbed us, they put it on our body wotowoto and almost made my father blind from a devilish chinging(stabbing) to his eye. I was like you thinking everywhere's soft and nothing could happen to me but after that experience reality really hit home. One thing i can assure you is that if Tinubu/Shettima become victorious i can guarantee you that it will reach 80% of households, why is that you're asking? Tinubu who is a Muslim himself chose a Muslim as his vice which will give these bandits more courage to perpetrate atrocities, by the way i'm not trying to potray Tinubu as a bad person.

Please be wise and vote Peter Obi 2023, so we don't live with regret.
Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by Moh247: 4:45am On Aug 31, 2022
Delta woman and redeem assistant pastor married to a Yoruba Alhaji yet no fight for over 30 years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by Bridget95(f): 4:53am On Aug 31, 2022
Rozross:
You know how politics in Nigeria works, Obi should have remained with Atiku and patiently wait for him to properly sell him out to Nigerians through a better and well structured party
it is the turn of the south.You know it that ATiku can't be president, because of obvious negatives
Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by Banhammy717: 5:01am On Aug 31, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
Mama Remi is a beautiful woman. Tinubu looks like PA Ajasco with his mustache. I would like a younger tinubu/Yemi because a yorouba in govt is a better Hausa/IGBO in the Africa. Thank you!
Unfortunately we need Young leaders now..
Obidatti L/P
Dumbei Kachickwu ADC
Imumolen Christopher Accord

Remove Obi from the list. He's not a young man, he's over 60 years old

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by imagrg(m): 5:02am On Aug 31, 2022
Quark prophesy.
Bad dream.
Yoruba1stson:
Incoming president and first lady
Jagaban is unstoppable
Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by MrLankeeee(m): 5:52am On Aug 31, 2022
Teeroyzimma:

Guy let me tell you a personal experience of mine. Bandits raided my house earlier this year, i will not disclose the location. They robbed us, they put it on our body wotowoto and almost made my father blind from a devilish chinging(stabbing) to his eye. I was like you thinking everywhere's soft and nothing could happen to me but after that experience reality really hit home. One thing i can assure you is that if Tinubu/Shettima become victorious i can guarantee you that it will reach 80% of households, why is that you're asking? Tinubu who is a Muslim himself chose a Muslim as his vice which will give these bandits more courage to perpetrate atrocities, by the way i'm not trying to potray Tinubu as a bad person.

So all Muslims are bandits to you abi?
Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by Durabest: 5:59am On Aug 31, 2022
DontSuckToto:

Keep dreaming.
keep joking
Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by mu2sa2: 6:03am On Aug 31, 2022
Teeroyzimma:

Conversely, it can be said that if Peter Obi should win it will give ipob/esn courage to kill even more of their kinsmen. So, in that sense it's in Obi's kinsmen's interest that he should lose the election!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by labeerson: 6:44am On Aug 31, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Tell us your state first. Awon confused people.

Nobody will force you to vote for tinubu. Vote for any presidential candidate of your choice. And stop displaying your stupidity
I love the way you people are given it back to these olori pelebes. They left their God forsaken region for gala and osho hustling in West and still have gut to badmouth their host. Instead of asking their leaders why their region is backward in everything in the country, they carry Tinubu matter for head like gala! Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by promzy555(m): 7:49am On Aug 31, 2022
So Tinubu handsome like dis, hmmmmm. SAY NO TO DRUGS
Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by hkunle71(m): 7:58am On Aug 31, 2022
You have been doing it and you will do it again because God is with you as long as you have good intentions... BAT AND SHITMAN FOR 20223

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by colestephan86: 8:31am On Aug 31, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

Tinubu in his 50’s, Remi in her late 20’s
so that man is a 50 years old man in your eyes

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by BeanmanX(m): 8:49am On Aug 31, 2022
Rozross:
We are for asiwaju in my family and I’m a family oriented person �
I pity u Iyaebe,,,,, undecided
Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by Sleekfingers: 9:28am On Aug 31, 2022
labeerson:

I love the way you people are given it back to these olori pelebes. They left their God forsaken region for gala and osho hustling in West and still have gut to badmouth their host. Instead of asking their leaders why their region is backward in everything in the country, they carry Tinubu matter for head like gala! Nonsense

I tire ooo.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by wallarwallar(m): 11:37am On Aug 31, 2022
Teeroyzimma:

Tinubu would be a better president in all area than obi . Stop blaming tinubu for buhari failure and tinubu is not the president of Nigeria. Obi is the father of Ipob and what assurances do u hv anything wud change apart from his sweet speech and talk is cheap only if you understand

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by MNDY(m): 2:36pm On Aug 31, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Tell us your state first. Awon confused people.

Nobody will force you to vote for tinubu. Vote for any presidential candidate of your choice. And stop displaying your stupidity

I am an Igala guy from Kogi State. You Yoruba's think it is only Igbo's that are supporting Peter Obi. No be mumu be dat?

All you know how to do is either to insulting or to be shouting up and down when talking.

Better open your eyes and see that Tinubu is a problem to the Yoruba people sef based on his influence on the tribe. And he is also a criminal. If you don't pity yourself, pity the future of your (unborn) children.
Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:40pm On Aug 31, 2022
jagorinho:

Igbos are damn predictable, you are like those selling drugs inside public buses, lol!! Something should be clear to you, even if Tinubu failed to clinch presidency, no Igbo blood will rule one Nigeria till eternity, it is called " future impossible tense".

Since igbos have not ruled Nigeria has it gotten any better ?? or did it stop the progress of the igbos even after getting only 20 pounds from the Nigerian government after the civil war for those that lost properties and money ??
Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by Sleekfingers: 4:51pm On Aug 31, 2022
MNDY:

I am an Igala guy from Kogi State. You Yoruba's think it is only Igbo's that are supporting Peter Obi. No be mumu be dat?

All you know how to do is either to insulting or to be shouting up and down when talking.

Better open your eyes and see that Tinubu is a problem to the Yoruba people sef based on his influence on the tribe. And he is also a criminal. If you don't pity yourself, pity the future of your (unborn) children.

No wonder.

Secondly, I won't give a shit about, who support Peter obi, Tinubu and Atiku. Vote for any candidate of your choice. And stop disturbing the cyber space with Tinubu this, Tinubu that........
Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by Babinski: 8:48pm On Aug 31, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Look at that picture very well. Tinubu looks way older than Remi in the picture. At least Tinubu should be 20 years older because Remi looked so young there. Today Remi is in her 60s and Tinubu is saying he’s 70. Issoryte.

Your assertion turns reason on its head. Perhaps you are referring to another picture but any unbiased viewer can clearly see there is no way Bola can be 20 years older than Remi from that picture.
Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by RealTalkNoBull: 4:48am On Sep 11, 2022
Truthshotcrazy:

Mods rule 2
I don’t have time to exchange words with an illiterate who cannot read.
Just in case you have brain damage, you can read a little about your history here and see for yourself that Chukwuma Nzeogwu who led the First Nigerian coup de tat nicknamed the “lgbo coup”, which led to counter coup by Hausas/Fulanis, mass killings in the north of Igbo civilians, and degenerated into civil war, is from Okpanam Delta state

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chukwuma_Kaduna_Nzeogwu
People you ignorantly jump to a public forum to shout have no similarities at all with Igbos across the river Niger,you can find out and verify Ngozi okonjo-lweala, is from Delta state .Anioma (described as igboid culture). Just as Buchi Emecheta, Kachikwu lbe(minister of state petroleum); Nduka obaigbena of this day, Iwobi Alex, Okocha jay jay, Sunday Oliseh Ogochukwu, Chibuzor Oji(Faze), even lfeanyi okowa are all Deltans . And you can find a Chukwugozie from delta north senatorial district south south.
No time to argue with fools . Boy bye
The average Deltan Ibo wants nothing to do with the ibo from, say, Enugu for example.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu/Oyegun Rift: APC Governors Back Oyegun / Jonathan Sends Anyaoku To Beg President Buhari Not To Probe Him- SaharaReporters / President Tinubu, APC Governors Meet For First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.