Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture (48757 Views)

Throw Back Picture Of Akeredolu And His Wife / Reno Omokri Releases Rear Throw Back Picture Of Seun Kuti And Dad / Throw Back Picture Of M.K.O Abiola At Dele Momodu’s Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by Viraltrends123: 10:01pm On Aug 30, 2022
LalastiklaIa:

I thought I will be the only one to notice
I swear Remi look like a 21 year old girl whole jagaban look like one that just clocked 40. And Oluremi is 62 right now. Meaning Jagaban is 81 now.
Right now sef, Remi is like 25, Tinubu is like 170.

No sensible person will see that picture and say Tinubu looks 20 years older than her

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by Taiggarr: 10:01pm On Aug 30, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Look at that picture very well. Tinubu looks way older than Remi in the picture. At least Tinubu should be 20 years older because Remi looked so young there. Today Remi is in her 60s and Tinubu is saying he’s 70. Issoryte.

Keep drooling in your delusional tantrums.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by Obamaofusa: 10:01pm On Aug 30, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Igbotic gibberish.... Jagaban is unstoppable
Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria in 2023.
He has that midas touch.
May God make him more and more healthier.
Vote wisely.
Tinubu has done it before,he will do it again and again..

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by OkoRemi2023(m): 10:01pm On Aug 30, 2022
Remi had been a no dulling wife from onset

lovely couple, the incoming first family of Nigeria 2023

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by Taiggarr: 10:02pm On Aug 30, 2022
Teeroyzimma:

Guy let me tell you a personal experience of mine. Bandits raided my house earlier this year, i will not disclose the location. They robbed us, they put it on our body wotowoto and almost made my father blind from a devilish chinging(stabbing) to his eye. I was like you thinking everywhere's soft and nothing could happen to me but after that experience reality really hit home. One thing i can assure you is that if Tinubu/Shettima become victorious i can guarantee you that it will reach 80% of households, why is that you're asking? Tinubu who is a Muslim himself chose a Muslim as his vice which will give these bandits more courage to perpetrate atrocities, by the way i'm not trying to potray Tinubu as a bad person.

Please be wise and vote Peter Obi 2023, so we don't live with regret.

Peter Obi is a POLITICAL GREENHORN...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by noskcid(m): 10:03pm On Aug 30, 2022
Biodun556:

Wetin the dot come mean
Olodo
Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by Announced3: 10:04pm On Aug 30, 2022
Kelechi23:
Like say it's not shettima that's going to rule if Tinubu wins..go and ask the north u think u get Sense...

Okoro you no de tire grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by CyberHustle: 10:05pm On Aug 30, 2022
Their eyeballs look normal.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by annyz: 10:08pm On Aug 30, 2022
Always showing us throw back pictures instead of present pictures.
Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by Mccullum: 10:08pm On Aug 30, 2022
Teeroyzimma:

Im Yoruba, I've put sentiment aside to vote the right person for our dying country

Liar, that associates with Pethief Obi, a pathological liar like you.

Obidient identified.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by MNDY(m): 10:10pm On Aug 30, 2022
Teeroyzimma:

Im Yoruba, I've put sentiment aside to vote the right person for our dying country

Tinubu combination with Shettima is terrible. A combination of Agbero patron and Boko-Haram/Bandits patron. Sorry about your experience.

I have lived in Lagos very well myself. What Tinubu has turned Yoruba-land into through notoriety, criminality and Agberoism is so terrible it influences the way an ordinary newcomer is expected to behave there. And Yoruba's think it's a normal way of life.

If you stay in places like Abuja or go abroad where there is civility, Abuja for instance, you will understand that Lagos Life is abnormal. And I think other southwestern states are also affected by what this man has established.

I am not a Yoruba or Igbo too. Let's take this golden opportunity to try and repair this country as it seems God has heard the cries of Nigerians that have suffered for so long in this country. Peter Obi is a good man. This is not a case of Buhari that deceived Nigerians. Peter Obi has worked well before.
Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by seunmind44: 10:10pm On Aug 30, 2022
Mouth and body odours
Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by donald14: 10:11pm On Aug 30, 2022
Tinubu Nigeria Pablo Escobar
Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by Mccullum: 10:11pm On Aug 30, 2022
Tinubu and his beautiful wife

The next president and his First Lady..

Jagaban 2023 is a goal..

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by warlordd(m): 10:14pm On Aug 30, 2022
This na when Tinubu dey sell meat for Oshogbo.
Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by nkemoma(m): 10:24pm On Aug 30, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
Mama Remi is a beautiful woman. Tinubu looks like PA Ajasco with his mustache. I would like a younger tinubu/Yemi because a yorouba in govt is a better Hausa/IGBO in the Africa. Thank you!
Unfortunately we need Young leaders now..
Obidatti L/P
Dumbei Kachickwu ADC
Imumolen Christopher Accord

She talks like a tout.. A local thug
Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by grandstar(m): 10:24pm On Aug 30, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Look at that picture very well. Tinubu looks way older than Remi in the picture. At least Tinubu should be 20 years older because Remi looked so young there. Today Remi is in her 60s and Tinubu is saying he’s 70. Issoryte.

I doubt Tinubu is older than 75. I doubt he's 70. That would mean he was born 1952. That would mean he was around 42 when he fled into exile in 1994.

It is common for Nigerians to lie about their true age when making applications. I would suggest he's more like 75. He definitely isn't 86.

My mums deceased friend who would have been around 82 now saw Tinubu as someone years her junior. She was a journalist.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 30, 2022
Teeroyzimma:

IPOB Terrorist spotted.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by kingyakos: 10:25pm On Aug 30, 2022
Bad market
Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by nkemoma(m): 10:26pm On Aug 30, 2022
Biodun556:

Na powder abi cocaine druggie rub for face?
Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by nkemoma(m): 10:28pm On Aug 30, 2022
Ulunne777:
;Df

Comrade, Gani was a vawulent Comrade
Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by Lazenby007(m): 10:30pm On Aug 30, 2022
Drugs don finish the bastard
Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by cozy7(m): 10:32pm On Aug 30, 2022
Biodun556:
Incoming president by God's grace
dey whine yourself.
Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by jagorinho: 10:43pm On Aug 30, 2022
Teeroyzimma:

Guy let me tell you a personal experience of mine. Bandits raided my house earlier this year, i will not disclose the location. They robbed us, they put it on our body wotowoto and almost made my father blind from a devilish chinging(stabbing) to his eye. I was like you thinking everywhere's soft and nothing could happen to me but after that experience reality really hit home. One thing i can assure you is that if Tinubu/Shettima become victorious i can guarantee you that it will reach 80% of households, why is that you're asking? Tinubu who is a Muslim himself chose a Muslim as his vice which will give these bandits more courage to perpetrate atrocities, by the way i'm not trying to potray Tinubu as a bad person.

Igbos are damn predictable, you are like those selling drugs inside public buses, lol!! Something should be clear to you, even if Tinubu failed to clinch presidency, no Igbo blood will rule one Nigeria till eternity, it is called " future impossible tense".

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by Diligent1(f): 10:45pm On Aug 30, 2022
Teeroyzimma:

But we have pastor as Vice President of Nigeria currently, what has he done to stop insecurity in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by daygee12: 10:49pm On Aug 30, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

U are a pure liar

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by Enkidu70: 10:53pm On Aug 30, 2022
Biodun556:

Oduduwa Bonnie & Clyde

Toko-tiyawo olosha
Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:56pm On Aug 30, 2022
Eyes curve like a pencil
Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by Didi2d(m): 10:57pm On Aug 30, 2022
Beside every successful man, there is a woman.

This woman called Remi is a great woman, I don't know them personally, I haven't met them before. But I strongly believe that Remi stood beside Tinubu during the good and bad times.
God bless you ma!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by Godoverevery: 10:58pm On Aug 30, 2022
Teeroyzimma:
and what makes you think he will reduce insecurity at age 85, think bro, think.

So tinubu is obasanjo age mate......do you people even have functioning brain.

90yrs will be better.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture by Didi2d(m): 11:01pm On Aug 30, 2022
daygee12:

U are a pure liar

I went back to the picture, I knew the guy was wrong. At least 5 to 7 years older

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ / Ikedi Ohakim Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) / Tinubu/Oyegun Rift: APC Governors Back Oyegun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.