Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,593 members, 7,861,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:40 PM

Almost Zero Social Life (ZSL) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Almost Zero Social Life (ZSL) (392 Views)

How Do I Build A Social Life As An Undergraduate Introvert? / My Social Life Is Fvcked. I Need Help Pls / My Social Life Is Dying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Almost Zero Social Life (ZSL) by MonthlySalary: 9:14pm On Aug 30, 2022
I am having a serious issue that has to do with a healthy social life. Lately I figured i am all engrossed with my job to the extent i hardly have a social life. All i do now is a routine; always in a rush to leave for work my house by 7am. My work is also shift based: its 1 day on and 1 day off

i hardly get to use my phone while at work except for sparsely 1hour during which i still get to eat.

I have no friends except my co-workers and those on facebook and it all seem mechanical.
i really miss the days i could walk to football pitch and make friends with people. Although those times i had no money to even buy a soccer boot but now i have the money but aint got the time to even take care of myself.

Sometimes at night i feel like everything doesn't make any sense. i press my phone to sleep and before i know it, its another day and i have to go to work.
Who has gone or currently going through this phase and how did you tackle it.
Zero social life

1 Like

Re: Almost Zero Social Life (ZSL) by Elitefosa: 9:23pm On Aug 30, 2022
You'd be alright ...

How about old friends? You could call them once every now and then.

However, if you feel you need a social life, it's not hard getting one!

It comes with it's own stress.

Used to be like that, then I got a close acquaintance, but along the line, the conversations became boring... Had to quit.

Now, it's just work!

(1) (Reply)

My Most Embarrassing Experience / Man Discovers Her Girl Was Traveling To Meet Another Man Instead Of Her Dad (vid / Am Facing Difficulties In Feeding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.