Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Twitter User Cries Out Over “Fake” Bama Mayonnaise - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Twitter User Cries Out Over “Fake” Bama Mayonnaise (33711 Views)

A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out / Fake Bama In The Market / Man Who Cries When He Sees Food Exposed By Twitter User (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter User Cries Out Over “Fake” Bama Mayonnaise by jagorinho: 3:07pm On Aug 31, 2022
kunleiky:

You sound like you have something against christians. It's pathetic!
Fraud and adulteration are not limited to a religion bro. Get it clear
I have something against people that use religion to masquerade their evil deeds in both major faiths in the country, we all know people that deals with adulterated products in the country, and they are mostly christians , we can't hide the truth always.

You call yourself a Christian, you sell fake chargers, fake drugs, fake wines, fake perfumes, fufu loaded phones etc all in the name of quick money at the detriment of the health and well being of others and on Sunday you parade your latest wares ( clothings and accessories) in church gotten from illicit deals......who are we deceiving?

Now when it is time for politics , you start screaming that Christianity has been relegated!!! Are you a Christian in the first place?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Cries Out Over “Fake” Bama Mayonnaise by GloriousGbola: 3:10pm On Aug 31, 2022
Cmanforall:

Check my comment again
I wasn't doubting

k
Re: Twitter User Cries Out Over “Fake” Bama Mayonnaise by Sixfiguresmart(m): 3:21pm On Aug 31, 2022
It was produced in an Arab country. Sudan, Algeria or Tunisia
Re: Twitter User Cries Out Over “Fake” Bama Mayonnaise by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 31, 2022
I don't even take carbonated drink anymore

And I hate Bama, so I'm good cool

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Cries Out Over “Fake” Bama Mayonnaise by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 31, 2022
Zonefree:

Save your lectures. The people repackaging the mayonnaise are not here.

Pocohantas how don't you know zonefree is also kriss and davash that you once gave money years ago on your give away thread? His likes crawls to beg, then turn around to insult their helper

He bites where he eats from and is also a natural female hating fuuu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Cries Out Over “Fake” Bama Mayonnaise by Currentblog: 3:34pm On Aug 31, 2022
brunobaba:
NAO bread nah....LOL
U live in akure rite.
Re: Twitter User Cries Out Over “Fake” Bama Mayonnaise by brunobaba(m): 3:39pm On Aug 31, 2022
Currentblog:

U live in akure rite.
Yep,I was at NAO today sef.
Re: Twitter User Cries Out Over “Fake” Bama Mayonnaise by Kayharry(m): 3:47pm On Aug 31, 2022
pocohantas:

They don’t need to be here, but then, they can also be here. There is no one that isn’t on Nairaland. If Uduak Akpan, a convicted rapist, and murderer, was on Nairaland. Invictus Obi, was on Nairaland - what makes you think the people doing this are not here?

Okay, let’s forget about the perpetrators. What of control bodies? They are also not here?

You should know better than coming at me with your wanton st*********. It wouldn’t be tolerated. Thank you!

May be is the the one that own the other brand .
Re: Twitter User Cries Out Over “Fake” Bama Mayonnaise by Currentblog: 3:54pm On Aug 31, 2022
brunobaba:
Yep,I was at NAO today sef.
Wow, I live at oshokoti. U no there.
Re: Twitter User Cries Out Over “Fake” Bama Mayonnaise by GloriousGbola: 4:26pm On Aug 31, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
It was produced in an Arab country. Sudan, Algeria or Tunisia

more likely lebanon.

na lebanese dey run this kain things

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Cries Out Over “Fake” Bama Mayonnaise by GloriousGbola: 4:27pm On Aug 31, 2022
jagorinho:

You call yourself a Christian, you sell fake chargers, fake drugs, fake wines, fake perfumes, fufu loaded phones etc all in the name of quick money at the detriment of the health and well being of others and on Sunday you parade your latest wares ( clothings and accessories) in church gotten from illicit deals......who are we deceiving?

and you add TO GOD BE THE GLORY /JESUS iS THE SUPERMASTER or some other religious homily on your receipts cheesy cheesy
Re: Twitter User Cries Out Over “Fake” Bama Mayonnaise by kunleiky(m): 4:29pm On Aug 31, 2022
jagorinho:

I have something against people that use religion to masquerade their evil deeds in both major faiths in the country, we all know people that deals with adulterated products in the country, and they are mostly christians , we can't hide the truth always.

Now when it is time for politics , you start screaming that Christianity has been relegated!!! Are you a Christian in the first place?

Oh I think I get your grudges now. This sharp practices is common among Igbos who are invariably christians. You're still wrong by my own assessment.
Crime and fraud is not peculiar to a tribe or a religion. That's my own point
Re: Twitter User Cries Out Over “Fake” Bama Mayonnaise by darlenese(f): 4:32pm On Aug 31, 2022
NJV:
Sebi all na mayonnaise grin grin grin

Bama is expensive , that fake product could be half the price of Bama, and ordinarily she wouldn't have gone for the fake
Re: Twitter User Cries Out Over “Fake” Bama Mayonnaise by jagorinho: 4:42pm On Aug 31, 2022
GloriousGbola:

and you add TO GOD BE THE GLORY /JESUS iS THE SUPERMASTER or some other religious homily on your receipts cheesy cheesy
Lol!!! Na so we see am o
Re: Twitter User Cries Out Over “Fake” Bama Mayonnaise by jagorinho: 4:43pm On Aug 31, 2022
kunleiky:

Oh I think I get your grudges now. This sharp practices is common among Igbos who are invariably christians. You're still wrong by my own assessment.
Crime and fraud is not peculiar to a tribe or a religion. That's my own point
When 8 out of 10 are into something, the remaining 2 are negligible.
Re: Twitter User Cries Out Over “Fake” Bama Mayonnaise by brunobaba(m): 4:46pm On Aug 31, 2022
Currentblog:

Wow,
I live at oshokoti.
U no there.
Yes nah.
Re: Twitter User Cries Out Over “Fake” Bama Mayonnaise by olukayode3x: 4:50pm On Aug 31, 2022
Wahala for person wey dey use mayor of lagos oo. Me wey water dey there, I Go soak my NAO bread With pure well water, Asap. Wahala for person wey dey use mayor of lagos oo. Me wey water dey there, I Go soak my NAO bread With pure well water, Asap....
Re: Twitter User Cries Out Over “Fake” Bama Mayonnaise by kunleiky(m): 4:59pm On Aug 31, 2022
jagorinho:

When 8 out of 10 are into something, the remaining 2 are negligible.
I get you sha
But, generally crime has no border.
Re: Twitter User Cries Out Over “Fake” Bama Mayonnaise by Olumaeme: 5:15pm On Aug 31, 2022
I have known this for more than 7 years.

The real bama small bottle is like plastic while that fake one is like soft drink bottle.
Re: Twitter User Cries Out Over “Fake” Bama Mayonnaise by folake4u(f): 5:26pm On Aug 31, 2022
Now this explains the reason why the salad I buy in school taste off EVERY TIME and the salad cream is thin and runny. !!!!!!!!! angry
Re: Twitter User Cries Out Over “Fake” Bama Mayonnaise by pocohantas(f): 5:29pm On Aug 31, 2022
folake4u:
Now this explains the reason why the salad I buy in school taste off EVERY TIME and the salad cream is thin and runny. !!!!!!!!! angry

Some restaurants mix their mayonnaise with sprite for commercial use.

Yes, this sprite.

Re: Twitter User Cries Out Over “Fake” Bama Mayonnaise by folake4u(f): 5:30pm On Aug 31, 2022
pocohantas:

Yes, this sprite.

Are you serious? shocked

This country nor go kill me.
Re: Twitter User Cries Out Over “Fake” Bama Mayonnaise by pocohantas(f): 5:35pm On Aug 31, 2022
folake4u:

Are you serious? shocked

This country nor go kill me.

Yesso. After all, lemon/lime juice is a key ingredient in mayonnaise. They are not dumb after all. cheesy
Re: Twitter User Cries Out Over “Fake” Bama Mayonnaise by GloriousGbola: 5:37pm On Aug 31, 2022
pocohantas:

Yes, this sprite.

i am scared to ask how you take know
Re: Twitter User Cries Out Over “Fake” Bama Mayonnaise by folake4u(f): 5:38pm On Aug 31, 2022
pocohantas:

Yesso. After all, lemon/lime juice is a key ingredient in mayonnaise. They are not dumb after all. cheesy

Na true sha. cheesy

I don't like the runny texture though. I love my salad cream THICK. angry and I always have to pay for extra scoop of cream.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Cries Out Over “Fake” Bama Mayonnaise by pocohantas(f): 5:39pm On Aug 31, 2022
GloriousGbola:

i am scared to ask how you take know

I saw one do it. The nerve to do it in my presence. Not like I ever eat salad outside sha.
Re: Twitter User Cries Out Over “Fake” Bama Mayonnaise by Currentblog: 6:15pm On Aug 31, 2022
brunobaba:
Yes nah.
Wow, Nice meeting u, Where do u live.
Re: Twitter User Cries Out Over “Fake” Bama Mayonnaise by teemy(m): 6:25pm On Aug 31, 2022
There still lies the possibility that BAMA company could have gotten the repackaging rights to resell them locally here. Till they come up with a press release and say otherwise, that chance still exists.
Re: Twitter User Cries Out Over “Fake” Bama Mayonnaise by doggedfighter(f): 7:16pm On Aug 31, 2022
Tunjibalogun:

Are you sure you didn't take the fake repackaged ones grin cheesy cheesy

I didn't but if you are conversant with Bama of those days and these ones you will understand the difference.
Re: Twitter User Cries Out Over “Fake” Bama Mayonnaise by franchasofficia: 8:19pm On Aug 31, 2022
pocohantas:

Don’t support this, Franchas. Market leaders do a lot to stay on top their game, so they deserve all the brand loyalty they get!

Once upon a time it was Omo. Where is Omo today?

Ariel gave Omo a run for their money and even became the market leader at some point with Klin as the challenger. Where are both of them today? I am sure they still sell, but there is also a lot of space for Sunlight and Wax or whatever it is called.

If they sell good enough things, people would switch loyalty. A brand like Indomie is still the best in local noodles. I have tasted other brands and they are learning work. Soggy nonsense!
Poco I speak as an entrepreneur with versed experience of what's obtainable in other countries of the world.

Go to countries like South Korea, US, China, EU countries and more, you will see car brands, mobile phone brands, electronics brands and even consumer goods brands you have never seen or heard about in your whole life, all of them are enjoying patronage from the nation's population.

But in Nigeria, we have very tiny brain, very closed heart and very wicked in our thinking and reasoning that we hardly give new brands a chance even when they are offering quality products we dont care cos we usually follow the crowd in Nigeria, no individual thinking or judgment, we must follow what our friend, sibling, uncle, colleague, etc is following even if its crap.

For instance in terms of car, Nigerians only accept Toyota, Honda to an extent, Mercedes, Kia and Hyundai of recent, to hell with others. Innoson is frowned at, Rock is frowned at, any upcoming brand is a haram to Nigerians. Same applies to satelite TVs, virtually everything.

It is a sign of a failed nation.

We ought to have open mind and give different brands opportunity to grow, which in turn helps our economy to grow and create more jobs.

I know what we passed through convincing heartless Nigerians to give our products a chance, its heartbreaking and discouraging for upcoming and new entrepreneurs, and its the reason Nigerians rely on faking the original brands cos Nigerians have a very closed mind towards new products and brands.

The same is happening in the electronics market and many more, you may not understand my point until it hits you someday.

This same closed mind is being applied in our national politics, Nigerians only prefer to support the same set of crooks looting their destiny year in year out without giving young upcoming and promising politicians and political parties a chance

3 Likes

Re: Twitter User Cries Out Over “Fake” Bama Mayonnaise by pocohantas(f): 8:25pm On Aug 31, 2022
franchasofficia:
Poco I speak as an entrepreneur with versed experience of what's obtainable in other countries of the world.

Go to countries like South Korea, US, China, EU countries and more, you will see car brands, mobile phone brands, electronics brands and even consumer goods brands you have never seen or heard about in your whole life, all of them are enjoying patronage from the nation's population.

I am sorry I refuse to agree. Yes Nigerians are hyped about foreign products, but that is because even pencil, we can’t produce well. You can’t make me buy your nonsense because it is MIN.

I bought MIN slippers the other day and I was shock at the quality and packaging. I’ll buy again. It is same prize with those Chinese ones, so I see no reason not to stick with her brand.
Re: Twitter User Cries Out Over “Fake” Bama Mayonnaise by franchasofficia: 8:43pm On Aug 31, 2022
pocohantas:

I am sorry I refuse to agree. Yes Nigerians are hyped about foreign products, but that is because even pencil, we can’t produce well. You can’t make me buy your nonsense because it is MIN.

I bought MIN slippers the other day and I was shock at the quality and packaging. I’ll buy again. It is same prize with those Chinese ones, so I see no reason not to stick with her brand.
No no, you are getting me wrong.

I am not even about MIN stuffs per se, this following of crowd something is a useless Nigerian mentality, be it MIN or foreign made products.

I give you an example.

Back in the late 90s and early 2000s, Mercedes Benz VBoot, 190, C class, Volvo, Peugeots, Golf, even Opel Omega, Audi 80 were the craze of all car owners in Nigeria back then and it were as if no other car brands existed. The Camrys, Lexus, etc causing fever today were not in their picture. It was as if those brands were the only car brands in the world, until their crazy trend changed to some other brands.

Its not like that in most countries.

Today Nigerians have killed certain foreign car brands for no reason other than they are not the trend right now not that they are not good enough like you think its about quality or performance.

Nigerians have very closed mind towards young brands, be it made in Nigeria or foreign made, so long as the brand is not trending in Nigeria, nothing for you and this is the singular reason we have counterfeit or faking of popular brands as a big problem in Nigeria.

I tell you other countries give room to new brands.

It seems you haven't marketed a new product brand, foreign made to Nigerians before.

There was a time Nigerians outrightly rejected Howo Sinotruck trucks no matter your preaching to them until millions were spent pushing it until Aliko Dangote started patronizing it then Nigerians began to consider Howo Sinotruck trucks.

Now the same people producing Howo dump trucks are producing Shacman, and even Faw trucks but your countrymen will never agree to buy any other name thats not Howo despite the fact that all of them carry same weichai engine, same axle, same buckets, etc, now guess the outcome?

They have made Howo truck to become foolishly out of reach whereas Howo dump trucks are the same price with these other Chinese trucks in China and in other foreign markets.

Nigeria have a very big societal abi national problem holding the nation down but you may not understand it anyway

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Still Cheaper To Cook At Home Against Eating Out? / 7 Reasons You Should Stop Chewing Gum / How I Made Agege French Toast After Thinking Of What To Eat For Hours on end

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.