Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,177 members, 7,829,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki (20954 Views)

Bandits Currently Operating At Magazu Town, Katsina-zamfara Road / Many Bandits Surrender In Katsina, Zamfara As Soldiers Sustain Onslaught – DHQ / Military Airstrikes Kill 135 Bandits, Destroy Camps In Katsina, Zamfara – Spokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Great2017: 3:39pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

Another gibberish. So you expected Apc to give Peter Obi the ticket? Na ment?
Is Peter Obi in the APC? What is wrong in Onu or Ngige getting the ticket? Is Tinubu any better?
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 31, 2022
This whole thing is now looking like the goal is to ensure that BAT loses. Irrespective of whomever emerges as the winner from the other 3 major parties

1 Like

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Kagd10: 3:41pm On Aug 31, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

No sir. You can't change history. The amalgamation started in 1906 first, between the East and the West, then in 1914 between the North and South. Besides, I don't know why you keep referring to amalgamation. Amalgamation expired in 1960 when Nigeria was granted independence. There, the 3 regions decided to be self-governing and embrace regionalism. So there is no North vs South. It is North vs East vs West. If not, West would not have gone against GEJ while the East stuck with him
What joined the North together with the Southern was the 1914. We don't mind each region ruling themselves though but hell no, No herdmen will be imposed on us after an outgoing herdsman.
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by InvertedHammer: 3:42pm On Aug 31, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

https://twitter.com/Waspapping_/status/1564926622347804674?t=IIJXXr4hzSc6ls-sMnAf1A&s=19
/
Don't mind those living in denial.

Who is in APC, PDP, LP and others?

We won't know until a month to the election.

Every politician is still playing monkey post.

You may wake up the next day and hear that Osibanjo decamped to NNPP.

/
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Kagd10: 3:42pm On Aug 31, 2022
Great2017:
Is Peter Obi in the APC?
Then why are you wailing? How many of SE supported APC?
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

I don't support Atiku. The fact that he supports archaic killer herdsmen is a red flag for me. Not to mention he's a chronic looter.

I don't support Atiku either. Don't like him at all and even prefer Obi and Kwankwaso who actually live in Nigeria.

Whereas the disdainfully arrogant Atiku lives in Dubai preferentially and only believes in visiting Nigeria when contesting elections. Major red flag his allegiance is to the Saudi Arabian Caliphate and hegemony.

Yorubas are fed up of the likes of Atiku who we know represent repression and retrogression.

Yet we must get real. If Tinubu does not win then Atiku will be President. My point is that we will serve it hot for him from day one to deliver what is shown below.

I don't welcome his Presidency, and I am sure Tinubu will win, but Yorubas must be ready for all options and be prepared to be pragmatically productive in any situation we find ourselves.

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Great2017: 3:44pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

Then why are you wailing? How many of SE supported APC?
You are the one wailing over the rejection of your master, Tinubu, by his Northern masters.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 31, 2022
Asgard73:
Atiku has no opposition

All Na initial gra gra and media noise

Power to the people
North 2023
lets see if only north will make him to win embrace yourself peter obi is your next president

1 Like

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Phillipson02: 3:45pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:
Funnily enough, the North wouldn't even say Buhari failed them when they want to say APC failed them bla bla bla.. cheesy

The hypocritical lots. Meanwhile, same Atiku, the chronic looter was previously in APC
Stop spamming this thread with ur wailing ,watch and see how asiwaju tinubu will win.
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by RxCatalyst: 3:45pm On Aug 31, 2022
iSense247:
Many people who are probably not resident ipinle Omoluabi erroneously believe that Tinubu would win Osun in 2023. How possible? This is far from the truth on ground here.

I from Osun State (Tinubu's state of Origin). I can confidently tell you that Asiwaju cannot win my state, Ipinle Omoluabi. The mood of the people here towards Tinubu is not encouraging at all. As a matter of fact, he is one of the reasons why we voted out his cousin (Governor Oyetola).

On one occasion in 2018, Tinubu arrogantly insulted our Obas with his wealth saying he is richer than Osun State. Most people believe Tinubu is collecting some percentage of Osun State monthly allocation through his cousin. I don't know of other states in Oduduwa Republic but I am sure that Tinubu would come third here.

I am a card carrying member of PDP but my vote is for Peter Obi come 2023. Majority of PDP and APC members are ready to vote for Labour Party during the presidential election. I belong to different whatsapp groups of APC, PDP and LP. Serious activities are going on in PDP and LP platforms but absolutely nothing is going on on APC WhatsApp platforms except sharing of links by local bloggers.

APC is completely in disarray in Osun State. No amount of money will revive them. By the time Governor Oyetola would hand over in November this year, even APC members will perform the trending 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' ritual in Osun State.

Majority of Osun Christians and some muslims are going to vote for Peter Obi.

You even said u are a card carrying member of pdp grin. If you are using the governorship election result to judge 2023 election, na your case.
In response to your last paragraph, if it is to vote by religion, Osun is a Muslim state....shey u hear?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Honjabalalaponz: 3:46pm On Aug 31, 2022
Vawulence

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Kagd10: 3:47pm On Aug 31, 2022
Great2017:

You are the one wailing over the rejection of your master, Tinubu, by his Northern masters.
don't you mean how the herdsman stole your mandate in Pdp yet you're wailing over Apc ticket? Na ment?
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by jrusky(m): 3:47pm On Aug 31, 2022
Asgard73:
Nothing new..

Even Tinubu know say Today North Na No No for him

Being a Yoruba already takes him off the table
Yoruba can’t have President 8 years and Vice 8 years and still greedy for President

E doesn’t work .. in a country of over 400 tribes

The Muslim Muslim ticket won’t fly in the north ..
We have IGBOHO in southwest ..
IPOB in east ..
Militants in south

All are calling for one thing or other

Northern Nigeria is the only region that believes in One Nigeria
And they’re ready to make sacrifices to see it achieve
Talk restructuring and see them humble .. talk disintegration and see them plan jihad .. jihad to conquer and enslave

Muslim Muslim ticket will increase agitation and restlessness.. this is not what the North wants
The North want peace right now.. they need their own to sort their differences.. that’s causing war and enabling bandits and herders

Finally Tinubu is weak and sick ..
obviously he’s tribal Yoruba people will see it as opportunity to run a nepotistic and tribalize government ..
this they North fear

North don’t play second fiddle to a Yoruba Muslims or southern Muslim

E never happen

And you want the North to play second fiddle to obi the self acclaimed chtistain baa?

And you want the North to play second fiddle to a separatist sympathiser baa?

Continue deceiving yourself.
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Great2017: 3:48pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

don't you mean how the herdsman stole your mandate in Pdp yet you're wailing over Apc ticket? Na ment?
I don't have any mandate like your Emilokan crooner.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 31, 2022
SU50:

Please destroy this one Nigeria, we look forward to it and will help you achieve it.

Yorubas are not anarchists and "destroyers". We love peace and harmony as much as those can be accommodated to drive solutions rather than hastily embracing anarchy and and needless chaos.

While others may lack the responsibility to discern the worst, Yorubas will work to avoid Rwanda-type ethnic cleansing strife.

If yahoo boys can organise #EndSARS so corrupt officers can stop harassing them then why can't Nigerians agitate strategically, Unitedly and effectively to gain what is shown below?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by majamajic(m): 3:51pm On Aug 31, 2022
iSense247:
Many people who are probably not resident ipinle Omoluabi erroneously believe that Tinubu would win Osun in 2023. How possible? This is far from the truth on ground here.

I from Osun State (Tinubu's state of Origin). I can confidently tell you that Asiwaju cannot win my state, Ipinle Omoluabi. The mood of the people here towards Tinubu is not encouraging at all. As a matter of fact, he is one of the reasons why we voted out his cousin (Governor Oyetola).

On one occasion in 2018, Tinubu arrogantly insulted our Obas with his wealth saying he is richer than Osun State. Most people believe Tinubu is collecting some percentage of Osun State monthly allocation through his cousin. I don't know of other states in Oduduwa Republic but I am sure that Tinubu would come third here.

I am a card carrying member of PDP but my vote is for Peter Obi come 2023. Majority of PDP and APC members are ready to vote for Labour Party during the presidential election. I belong to different whatsapp groups of APC, PDP and LP. Serious activities are going on in PDP and LP platforms but absolutely nothing is going on on APC WhatsApp platforms except sharing of links by local bloggers.

APC is completely in disarray in Osun State. No amount of money will revive them. By the time Governor Oyetola would hand over in November this year, even APC members will perform the trending 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' ritual in Osun State.

Wow , really ? U don mean it ? That's impressive

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Angelfrost(m): 3:52pm On Aug 31, 2022
Righthussle:
We know their plan , they want to retain power in the north. E go shock them. A SOUTHERNER MUST SUCCEED BUHARI.

How is that supposed to happen?!! When Southerners can't unite and stand behind a strong candidate! While the North is quietly uniting behind one of their own!
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by chukwukadibia20: 3:52pm On Aug 31, 2022
You are a big fool. Their own Buhari couldn't sort things out, doesn't it tell you that power should shift to South to sort it out for them since their own has failed woefully.

Asgard73:
Nothing new..

Even Tinubu know say Today North Na No No for him

Being a Yoruba already takes him off the table
Yoruba can’t have President 8 years and Vice 8 years and still greedy for President

E doesn’t work .. in a country of over 400 tribes

The Muslim Muslim ticket won’t fly in the north ..
We have IGBOHO in southwest ..
IPOB in east ..
Militants in south

All are calling for one thing or other

Northern Nigeria is the only region that believes in One Nigeria
And they’re ready to make sacrifices to see it achieve
Talk restructuring and see them humble .. talk disintegration and see them plan jihad .. jihad to conquer and enslave

Muslim Muslim ticket will increase agitation and restlessness.. this is not what the North wants
The North want peace right now.. they need their own to sort their differences.. that’s causing war and enabling bandits and herders

Finally Tinubu is weak and sick ..
obviously he’s tribal Yoruba people will see it as opportunity to run a nepotistic and tribalize government ..
this they North fear

North don’t play second fiddle to a Yoruba Muslims or southern Muslim

E never happen

1 Like

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Kagd10: 3:53pm On Aug 31, 2022
Great2017:

I don't have any mandate like your Emilokan crooner.
You're the one wailing na. Herdsman stole your Pdp mandate but you're crying about Apc? Na ment? cheesy
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by BigCowHornn: 3:54pm On Aug 31, 2022
Phillipson02:
Stop spamming this thread with ur wailing ,watch and see how asiwaju tinubu will win.

Hmmmmm
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by blamingthedevil: 3:55pm On Aug 31, 2022
SARKI scammed Obidients.

God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu

1 Like

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by bhella10: 3:55pm On Aug 31, 2022
iSense247:

Yeah like they voted LP in the last election in Osun

1 Like

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Great2017: 3:55pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

You're the one wailing na. Herdsman stole you Pdp mandate but you're crying about Apc? Na ment? cheesy
Indeed you are the one wailing over the rejection of your master, the emillokan crooner, by his Northern masters. Stop wailing as advised earlier over a greedy grandpa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:59pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

What joined the North together with the Southern was the 1914. We don't mind each region ruling themselves though but hell no, No herdmen will be imposed on us after an outgoing herdsman.
But an herdsman was imposed on you in the 1960s. From 1979 to 1999, it was one herdsman after another. How come you have a problem with it now? This sounds like hate comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:00pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

They did.. During endsar protest. Sink that into your skull.

IPOB did endsar? Are you sure you're ok...
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:02pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

Nigeria is a secular state. Sink that into your skull.

Someone's religion or non religion shouldn't be your headache. Sink that into your skull.

Also, it's the Northerners that made people to fear Muslim in the first place. Sink that into your skull once again.

Nigeria is a mutli-religious state. Sink that into your skull

Someone's religion should not be the basis of ruling a multi-religious state. Sink that into your skull

Northerners are the majority Muslims and they see southern Muslims as arne. Sink that into your skull as many times as possible
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by bhella10: 4:03pm On Aug 31, 2022
a4cube:
Wonder!!!!! You mentioning Obi in a positive way. Wow. If a northerner can not replace a northerner I don't think it's fair for a Muslim to replace a Muslim. If we want to be fair all round.
The religion card Sorry bro I'm a Christian but my vote is for Jagaban. Here in the the Zoo there's only two parties PDP and APC.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by ufuosman(m): 4:06pm On Aug 31, 2022
2023 go choke
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by beyondPen(m): 4:09pm On Aug 31, 2022
iSense247:

I would have insulted you for this comments but of course we don't go ahead insulting people cos we are Yoruba.

Your comments doesn't sound Yorubaish at all. Even if you are claiming to be one of us.

APC lost to PDP with a tight margin in Osun because it's among the Yoruba people.
But as for the presidential race? The Omo oduduwas are rallying around Tinubu and you are here on social media saying what you believe you know.

You don't know politics. Watch and Learn

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Kagd10: 4:12pm On Aug 31, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Nigeria is a mutli-religious state. Sink that into your skull

Someone's religion should not be the basis of ruling a multi-religious state. Sink that into your skull

Northerners are the majority Muslims and they see southern Muslims as arne. Sink that into your skull as many times as possible
Now I don't get you. What exactly are you wailing over? Point is Nigeria is a multi ethnic where each ethnic should be ruling themselves, even as provided in amalgamation. Simple as Abc. Even the British have England, Scotland, Wales etc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

PDP Calls Emergency Meeting Over Governors, Others’ Gang-up / Tinubu Battles Intrigue As Masari, El-rufai, Bagudu Jostle For SGF Slot / Imo Completes 120 New Model Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.