Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

What Do You Think Should Be Their Punishment ? (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think Should Be Their Punishment ? (photos) (5706 Views)

Who Do You Think Should Call First After This Fun-Filled Date? / I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt / Who Do You Think Should Provide Condom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Should Be Their Punishment ? (photos) by Ready100: 2:34pm On Aug 31, 2022
cry cry cry

1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Should Be Their Punishment ? (photos) by Ready100: 2:35pm On Aug 31, 2022
embarassed

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: What Do You Think Should Be Their Punishment ? (photos) by Ready100: 2:38pm On Aug 31, 2022
shocked

Re: What Do You Think Should Be Their Punishment ? (photos) by Temiel(m): 2:41pm On Aug 31, 2022
Aaaahhhh!

Especially that one cutting money and the ones soaking in milk...
I go first shock but I'll definitely spank them to get the message in.

It's just shocking...

18 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Should Be Their Punishment ? (photos) by Jaysolu(m): 2:43pm On Aug 31, 2022
Personally I know if my child ever does anything like this, his/her life will never remain the same.

14 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Should Be Their Punishment ? (photos) by Zonefree(m): 2:49pm On Aug 31, 2022
Women, no matter the age don't know the value of money. As I see that girl cutting money with scissors, e dey do me make I use that scissors cut her whole hairs.

I can tolerate everything, but not playing with my money. I'll teach my children never to play near my money. I dey quick vex when my money is in jeopardy.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Should Be Their Punishment ? (photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 31, 2022
wink

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Should Be Their Punishment ? (photos) by Zonefree(m): 2:55pm On Aug 31, 2022
Merch:
lol no punishment at all..kids are so fun to be with, too bad my daughter died cry
So sorry about the loss of your daughter.

16 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Should Be Their Punishment ? (photos) by penultimatee(m): 2:58pm On Aug 31, 2022
Merch:
lol no punishment at all..kids are so fun to be with, too bad my daughter died cry
Eeyah,I'm sorry about that.May God in his indefinite mercy grant you another beautiful baby that will stay,my condolence.

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Should Be Their Punishment ? (photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:01pm On Aug 31, 2022
punishment kini? the parents should just laugh it off and blame themselves for not paying attention to their children.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Should Be Their Punishment ? (photos) by dhiqson(m): 3:04pm On Aug 31, 2022
grin

Oyibo: Talk to them, make them see what they did was wrong and that's all

My Mama : na aye won baje grin

#CuMrAdEtAliBan

7 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Should Be Their Punishment ? (photos) by Vinnie2000(m): 3:15pm On Aug 31, 2022
Remove dier knickers, Use turning garri (spatula) give dier Bare ass l0 good lashes..

'Leave dem, leave dem, dats how dey will tear up ur Certificates!

Africans forming Oyibos, na una sabi!

11 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Should Be Their Punishment ? (photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 31, 2022
Thanks ma bro
Zonefree:

So sorry about the loss of your daughter.
Re: What Do You Think Should Be Their Punishment ? (photos) by Manofvalor1: 3:38pm On Aug 31, 2022
lousy spoilt imps and brats parading themselves as children,surely i would make their eyes see something!.And they would never forget that something i would do to them in a hurry.Infact that something i would do to them would format and reset their brain to the creators factory settings.

6 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Should Be Their Punishment ? (photos) by Oturatetuala(m): 3:53pm On Aug 31, 2022
I will just talk some sense into them by shouting at them, but you see that one cutting money eh, I will just sell her to regain my money back.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Should Be Their Punishment ? (photos) by Ready100: 3:59pm On Aug 31, 2022
Oturatetuala:
I will just talk some sense into them by shouting at them, but you see that one cutting money eh, I will just sell her to regain my money back.

Calm down na grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Should Be Their Punishment ? (photos) by Oturatetuala(m): 4:08pm On Aug 31, 2022
Ready100:

Calm down na grin grin

cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do You Think Should Be Their Punishment ? (photos) by Nonexisting1: 4:20pm On Aug 31, 2022
No punishment for the boys, they are just being boys but the little girls should clean up with their mothers.

Re: What Do You Think Should Be Their Punishment ? (photos) by Nonexisting1: 4:22pm On Aug 31, 2022
I will definitely use this one for money ritual to get my money back. No bullshits.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Should Be Their Punishment ? (photos) by 50Kilometer: 4:29pm On Aug 31, 2022
grin cheesy
Nonexisting1:
I will definitely use this one for money ritual to get my money back. No bullshits.
Re: What Do You Think Should Be Their Punishment ? (photos) by Mrsharpmind1(m): 4:54pm On Aug 31, 2022
No punishment jor, just auction them off on eBay.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Should Be Their Punishment ? (photos) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 31, 2022
Amen bro thanks for your kinds words
penultimatee:
Eeyah,I'm sorry about that.May God in his indefinite mercy grant you another beautiful baby that will stay,my condolence.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Should Be Their Punishment ? (photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:51pm On Aug 31, 2022
THEY MUST CLEAN UP THEIR MESS AND GIVE THEM ONLY GARRI AND SALT TO DRINK FOR 2DAYS angrywhile I eat my barbecue chicken and chops in their front grin

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Should Be Their Punishment ? (photos) by Faber(m): 5:54pm On Aug 31, 2022
Na America those kind thing fit happen,

For here, you want try Nigerian parents, them go beat you ehn, only pray make your grandma dey around na only her fit save you o.

Like my grandmother dey save me from my papa beatings that year, I go run go her room, dey there till the following day grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Should Be Their Punishment ? (photos) by TheirFADA: 5:59pm On Aug 31, 2022
omo cheesy cheesy cheesy
u go first remain on a spot like for like 1 hour, u no go know wetin to do
Re: What Do You Think Should Be Their Punishment ? (photos) by Sablexxxtoons: 6:14pm On Aug 31, 2022
100 pound notes!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Should Be Their Punishment ? (photos) by IceDune: 6:24pm On Aug 31, 2022
Their next holidays would be spent at an orphanage. They'll recommend a punishment after spending 2 weeks there.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Should Be Their Punishment ? (photos) by YourFavorite21(m): 6:39pm On Aug 31, 2022
I will ban them from watching t.v and no ice cream.
Re: What Do You Think Should Be Their Punishment ? (photos) by headbasher96(m): 6:51pm On Aug 31, 2022
after they count each piece of foam they will do house chores for the number of foams they counted

for the powder it will be counted by pinchs and and they will do house chores for the number of pinchs

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Should Be Their Punishment ? (photos) by Citizen10: 6:57pm On Aug 31, 2022
I will make sure to instill discipline into their souls. And I will make sure to do it the African way.....

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Should Be Their Punishment ? (photos) by bewla(m): 6:58pm On Aug 31, 2022
Try for more

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Me See Wahala! / .. / My Hot Angel Releases New Pics. Come In And Say Hi To Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.