Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,489 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. (51530 Views)

How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup / 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor / PDP Will Not Win A Single Seat In Kwara State- Survey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by Siscooh: 4:33am On Sep 01, 2022
Taba21:

Ipob Igbo claimed fake Nigeria youths will position Obi in Aso rock.

They never see anything I swear.
The noise they make during kanu propaganda but suddenly they have abandoned him

Go and sleep.

God will not give Nigeria to the hands of evil people again.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by plaindealer: 4:53am On Sep 01, 2022
Siscooh:

Go and sleep.

God will not give Nigeria to the hands of evil people again.

This is why God will not give Nigeria to ipob terrorists, esn murde3res and ugm killers and Peter Obi their grand patron..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by Laideabdulahi: 5:06am On Sep 01, 2022
Taba21:

You are the more delusional here for thinking that Obi will be president through fake propaganda from Ipob Igbo

Which one is IPOB Igbo.
But I think IPOB Igbo is better than the bandit that kidnapped my neighbour last week and also better than Boko Haram that killed my colleagues uncle
Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by Johel(m): 5:25am On Sep 01, 2022
Ebi2233:

Threatened by a structureless and strong hold less party shey? cheesy

Igbo know nothing about politics.

Oga rest before you get high BP....Agbado miscreant.
Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by sukar886: 5:28am On Sep 01, 2022
Till then, stop decieving urself
Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by Mummiesboy: 5:39am On Sep 01, 2022
Month don end dem don pay them their monthly stipend..They are really out to defend agbado and cassava god.
Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by ojinuocheibi(m): 5:44am On Sep 01, 2022
plaindealer:
At the end of the day, this is Peter Obi's sad reality.

They can make noise, and walk up and down Onitsha with their fake and imaginary 2 million-man march rally..

How do you win anything when your own fractured base of support has the lowest registered voters in Nigeria?OBI IS YOUR NEXT PRESIDENT accept it and have sense and peace

Very sad.
Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by ojinuocheibi(m): 5:46am On Sep 01, 2022
Ebi2233:

Politics is discussion dont come and say people are worried because how can people be worried over Structureless and strong hold less party?

Anybody who know politics know that these people will ask their supporters to vote for the party because they are either coming back or bringing people and all the campaigns are at same time. Wake up
8,740 Councillors, 774 LGAs 360 House of Reps
109 Senators,
36 Governors.
Hundreds of thousands of people live from their office because they employ people, help family and help villages and Labour Party own none of these and you say wetin??
Councillor, Assembly members, Reps members, Senators, Governors all with their supporters with so many people.
Are either coming back or supporting their party candidates.

PDP and APC don share am finish
No one Obi get and you say win wetin??
You think say Presidential Election na councillorship elections?
Don't you know that all these political offices and their millions of people live from there and you say wetin.
think now? Ehn?
Osun Election, Labour Party contested too.
Why dem no win?
All PDP Governors joined forces to allow Adeleke win.
Think now?

Even one state Obi will not win.
PDP and APC have Youths and elders too but Obi have no Governor and his cartel.
Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by jimmynauty: 6:15am On Sep 01, 2022
plaindealer:

They can make noise, and walk up and down Onitsha with their fake and imaginary 2 million-man march rally..

How do you win anything when your own fractured base of support has the lowest registered voters in Nigeria?

Very sad.

JustSillyRants... I thought I would see some enlightened opinion but rants

Do sad
Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by drlateef: 6:30am On Sep 01, 2022
Jennifer663:
And when he finally win...
I will laugh at you!...

Contact me for your Academic Assignment, Articles, power point, proposals, research works and also with good Turnitin report.

To support a liar shows that you are also a liar. Nobody will give you any credible job to do for lack of integrity.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by Thegoodone13(m): 6:30am On Sep 01, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

Have done an assessment to know the number of labour party members in those geopolitical regions.
You're just spewing anything you like.
. youth and majority of Christian in those region will play a good role.
Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by brandsoncharlie: 6:32am On Sep 01, 2022
Thegoodone13:
grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by Abdu81: 6:41am On Sep 01, 2022
I am filled with joy , happiness and motivation for this very thread.

Do you remember that 30 days ago Peter was just a presidential candidate of twitter and Facebook.

But just within 4 weeks the argument is totally changed the reality is hitting everyone left and right, and now Obi for those who have eyes is a candidate to beat in 2023 Nigerian general elections.

In the next 90 days the miracles will be seen by even the blinds.

All my political journey is all about miracles-- His Excellency Mr peter obi on July 7th 2022.
Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by crackhouse(m): 6:59am On Sep 01, 2022
I think u are still playing politics of tribalism if not this shouldn't be your problem. And what makes u think all the North will vote Northern candidate and all the South will vote southern candidate? This OP is part of the reason why this country is not moving forward. Who's still talking about tribe, religion or region here? And for your information, all the votes in the North are not owned by northerners. U forgot that the pvc you are talking about were registered by both hausas and other tribes in the North too. Stop jumping up&down on this thread and go and market your candidate..
Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by Born2Breed(f): 7:06am On Sep 01, 2022
plaindealer:

Pandora moroon, this is the reality on the ground...

Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by Makowonda: 7:23am On Sep 01, 2022
Obi is already our internet president.He'd soon start appointing imaginary ministers accros the various Ministries and change Nigeria into a better place than Canada and USA in less than two months.All of that will happen in our phones,laptops,palmtops,desktops etc.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by SugarGirl44(f): 7:31am On Sep 01, 2022
Uncletony:

I don't join issues with small brats!

Pele o big apọda.
Your chest beating will be the end of you, ṣẹ ni won ṣepe fun yin ni.
Shameless and homeless people always claiming rubbish.
Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by Backpedal: 8:41am On Sep 01, 2022
plaindealer:

Is this not what you Pandora people do every day all over the place?

You must have looked in the mirror.

The fact that you call Peter Obi Pandora shows a lot

When they start blasting Tinubu now una go dey cry
Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by Psoul(m): 9:04am On Sep 01, 2022
plaindealer:

How do you win anything when your own fractured base of support has the lowest registered voters in Nigeria?

Very sad.

If I am going to fight someone and I have all the necessary weapons required for the war and my opponent has just little or none, will I start complaining that my enemy has weak weapons and insufficient weapon?
I think I will see that as an opportunity to win him easily. I wouldn't waste my time crying or shouting about his inferior arms.

Why are these people so much worried, wasting their money, time and energy on the war they believed they have won.
Labour Party does not have what it takes to win an election, we don hear, oya let the party be naa and you are still afraid or an armless man when you are fully armed to teeth.
Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 01, 2022
kenechukwuj:
Lol, e go clear for una eye by Feb 2023 when Peter Obi will be declared the winner of the presidential race grin grin grin grin
[color=#990000][/color]
Now I know there is something more powerful than the truth and that's believe. Keep up the fate that Obi will get enough votes from other regions plus the east to emerge the winner but I shall maintain the reality that this is Nigeria where such votes can't come from those other regions with strong candidates of their own. However, do me a favour, please do not bet on this.
Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by Electorate: 11:12am On Sep 01, 2022
plaindealer:

Very sad.

You are so delluded to think Peter Obi supporters only reside in the South East, na which kind unfunctional brain una get sef? common sense is so far away from you guys.

Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by Mrfixitt(m): 12:41pm On Sep 01, 2022
plaindealer:

Very sad.
You wail and cry for so long. Peter Obi is your next president.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by Lilfire(m): 1:33pm On Sep 01, 2022
Benue State is Obidient Jos is also Obidient Nassarawa Abuja Eve Part of Niger so please don't use your statistics to deceive people here
Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by elayomohammed(m): 1:36pm On Sep 01, 2022
plaindealer:

Very sad.

These folks! You people think Nigerians are stupid right? You keep playing deceptive games and you think Nigerians do not grasp all your intentions? I wonder why any patriotic countryman will support the idea of somebody who have been accused of being a drug kingpin to rule the country, with a running mate that is also accused of having deep hands in creating and funding terrorism.

Informed citizens that mean well for the nation are strongly Obidient and they cut across the country and beyond.

You should also know this: Its a fact, everyone including primary school children knows that SE has the lowest population count in the country. Thus why the region has a lower registered voters count.
Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by Whoknowsme: 1:39pm On Sep 01, 2022
plaindealer:

You Pandora Igbos wail all day, start endless threads about Tinubu as if Tinubu is your first and last name, but when we mention Pandora liar, you all of a sudden start crying for Similac like starving little babies...

The only thing Pandora liar is winning is the ipobian presidency and that's even if he can defeat Simon ekpa...

Ndo.. grin
Like I said: campaign for your candidate, let me campaign for mine.
Good luck to you
Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by ejimatic: 1:55pm On Sep 01, 2022
Chrismania100:

I pity you for supporting an old, aged and sick candidate. You are an enemy of Nigeria.

WAILERS vs APC URCHINS

Wailers: He has no certificate.
APC Urchins: It doesn't matter. His rank as a major general after undergoing various military trainings abroad is more than a professorship.

Wailers: He is too old and looks frail.
APC Urchins: It doesn't matter. What we need is his competency and readiness to fight corruption.

Wailers: Why is it taking him months to appoint ministers?
APC Urchins: It doesn't matter. He should be allowed to pick the best of the best that will take us out of PDP 16 years of mess.

Wailers: His political appointment is lopsided.
APC Urchins: It doesn't matter. Allow him to gather people of like minds, irrespective of their religion and tribe, who will CHANGE Nigeria.

Result: Today, you have a Nigeria that doesn’t matter, and citizens that do not matter and you’re complaining. Yet you’re on the verge of electing another “It doesn’t matter” even worse than your last civic negligence has produced.

Way Forward: Choose your leader with sense not emotions. It will matter. It’s just a matter of time for it to eventually matter. Just be Obidient!

OBI/DATTI2023

. I don't belong to the group of those who discriminate. GOOD LUCK Jonathan was a president for 6years what did we achieve? Yet he was a Ph.D holder and a young person! What did we get from other old cargoes in the country? Mandela was the oldest president in the history of SA yet his reign for four years was the best in the country.Our prayer is God should give us a good president whether young or old ad from all indications it is elusive to Obi and his tatalongs!
Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by placeofallure(f): 2:19pm On Sep 01, 2022
Jennifer663:

Who the hell are you?
Bastard of a bitch!
And who cares if you bring?
I don't give a damn to people like you!

Politics kill you there ...slut.

grin grin
You're sooooooo inconsequential. Chill!
Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by plaindealer: 3:31pm On Sep 01, 2022
Whoknowsme:
Like I said: campaign for your candidate, let me campaign for mine.
Good luck to you

Who is holding you and where was it asserted that you can not campaign for your Pandora liar?

You no sabi read ni?
Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by plaindealer: 3:33pm On Sep 01, 2022
elayomohammed:

These folks! You people think Nigerians are stupid right? You keep playing deceptive games and you think Nigerians do not grasp all your intentions? I wonder why any patriotic countryman will support the idea of somebody who have been accused of being a drug kingpin to rule the country, with a running mate that is also accused of having deep hands in creating and funding terrorism.

Informed citizens that mean well for the nation are strongly Obidient and they cut across the country and beyond.

You should also know this: Its a fact, everyone including primary school children knows that SE has the lowest population count in the country. Thus why the region has a lower registered voters count.

Your Pandora rubbish didn't move me one bit..

Just the usual unintelligent ipob nonsense..

grin

Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by plaindealer: 3:36pm On Sep 01, 2022
Thegoodone13:

Politics of religion, bigotry and division doesn't work outside Igbo land .

You people are still in the stone age.

grin
Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by elayomohammed(m): 4:28pm On Sep 01, 2022
plaindealer:

grin

This dondi, you keep attacking every reply, personally. You're feeling smart huh! Fool!!
Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by Thegoodone13(m): 5:51pm On Sep 01, 2022
plaindealer:

grin
. You can't rule out religion and tribe out of politics in Nigeria. I don't know your tribe but let me ask you this question. Can a Christian contest for any political post in Zamfara? The answer is no because majority of them are Muslim. You will see the out come of 2023 Election. 60% Northern will vote Atiku, forget about party here. Its tribe and religion that will make them vote him not competence. I'm not against anybody and anybody that win among all of them is okay with me but I'm just telling you the reality. I don't have candidate

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Maikanti Baru Responds To Ibe Kachikwu's Corruption Allegations / MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) / Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.