Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

2023 Election: The Presidential Contenders And Pretenders - TonyeBarcanista - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election: The Presidential Contenders And Pretenders - TonyeBarcanista (23085 Views)

Betta Edu: When Obasanjo, Yar'adua Were Presidents - TonyeBarcanista / 2023: How PDP Won The Battle, While APC Won The War - TonyeBarcanista / Nigeria Elections 2023: The Allegations Against The Presidential Contenders -BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Election: The Presidential Contenders And Pretenders - TonyeBarcanista by Kizzyshana1206(m): 12:27am On Sep 01, 2022
If winning election is not done on social media then why are you posting this your opinion on this same social media.. Hypocrites. Social media is very means of creating awareness.. If not why didn't you use a town crier

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: The Presidential Contenders And Pretenders - TonyeBarcanista by BluntCrazeMan: 12:55am On Sep 01, 2022
TonyeBarcanista:
By TonyeBarcanista

Tonye Barcanista is a political analyst and social commentator. He writes on Nairaland.com and @TonyeBarcanista on Twitter
As Usual,, the analysts forgot “the people” once again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: The Presidential Contenders And Pretenders - TonyeBarcanista by truthfinder319: 1:13am On Sep 01, 2022
And he will be beaten. Atiku will beat him. Asiwaju will beat Atiku

Sitwalkstand:
The man to beat in this election is Peter Obi.

He is currently underrated but wait till election draws closer. You will see palpitation of the opposition

Join this rally, plan to attend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: The Presidential Contenders And Pretenders - TonyeBarcanista by truthfinder319: 1:14am On Sep 01, 2022
With 22 states under APC including the KKK states and Lagos. The winner is Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Screenshot this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: The Presidential Contenders And Pretenders - TonyeBarcanista by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:04am On Sep 01, 2022
LadyExcellency:

Who is this one? Imagine Tinubu who couldn't get one vote in Kaduna in an open live recorded polling will win the election?

To know the feelers on the ground watch this video to the end. This is Kaduna.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtTLGgwAkeY
you are joker... 2019 Atiku won all social media polls but Lost the offline elections to pmb... You must be very dumb cos u don't know APC is strong in kaduna katsina... Entire North West and East... The place PDP has big advantage is taraba adamawa... Even bauchi sokoto that has PDP gorvenor APC still has some advantage... Those of u PDP fans thinking North ll vote Atiku Base on theory of North vote their own don't know history... Mko Abiola under SDP defeated Ibrahim Tofa of NRC who was a core Northerner in 1993... Continue to post anyhow post e go clear una next year... As for Obedients na noise makers una bi
Re: 2023 Election: The Presidential Contenders And Pretenders - TonyeBarcanista by DrAkpamudehe: 6:24am On Sep 01, 2022
Barryseal:

Tonye, do you know that even in your Pdp cell meetings at ward level, people are openly saying they will work for Pdp at the state level but Obi at the federal level? I happen to be in such a gathering and it's very clear the Atiku boat have sailed.
Pdp will not win a single local government in the better South, come 2023. Bookmark this.

Pls shut up. Every bingo on nairaland is claiming to be in a political gathering where they hear wetin no happen
Shut up once again
Re: 2023 Election: The Presidential Contenders And Pretenders - TonyeBarcanista by Alezy(m): 7:24am On Sep 01, 2022
TonyeBarcanista:
By TonyeBarcanista

Tonye Barcanista is a political analyst and social commentator. He writes on Nairaland.com and @TonyeBarcanista on Twitter
Anything from this man, you quickly know he has been paid.

No be today I know you. Hide your face in shame
Re: 2023 Election: The Presidential Contenders And Pretenders - TonyeBarcanista by Bullahville: 8:18am On Sep 01, 2022
pitobimandat:
Toor

YOU WILL BE SHOCKED! I THINK YOU ARE IN THE MONORITY...
Re: 2023 Election: The Presidential Contenders And Pretenders - TonyeBarcanista by holatin(m): 8:55am On Sep 01, 2022
madjune:

Don't mind the foolish Barcanista.

I remember how our group dragged it with him in 2015 and how he later came begging, sending me messages on my email.

He was dead broke for long years since Jonathan left.

I'm surprised to see him suddenly awake. Maybe na Vampite afterall.

We remain Obedient 2023.
long time bro
Re: 2023 Election: The Presidential Contenders And Pretenders - TonyeBarcanista by Gaabasky: 9:34am On Sep 01, 2022
Perfect analysis
Re: 2023 Election: The Presidential Contenders And Pretenders - TonyeBarcanista by Electorate: 11:03am On Sep 01, 2022
TonyeBarcanista:
By TonyeBarcanista

A well known PDP apologist analysing Political Paties, how funny? We dont expect you to include PDP in the PRETENDERS LIST...PDP is even number one in CONTENDERS LIST as expected....nonesense and Buhari.

Re: 2023 Election: The Presidential Contenders And Pretenders - TonyeBarcanista by Barryseal: 1:30pm On Sep 01, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

Pls shut up. Every bingo on nairaland is claiming to be in a political gathering where they hear wetin no happen
Shut up once again
Akpa amu gi there. Id!ot
Re: 2023 Election: The Presidential Contenders And Pretenders - TonyeBarcanista by madjune(m): 2:00pm On Sep 01, 2022
holatin:
long time bro

Hey, where have you been?

Real long time.
Re: 2023 Election: The Presidential Contenders And Pretenders - TonyeBarcanista by maestroferddi: 2:11pm On Sep 01, 2022
TonyeBarcanista:

This reality is only known to the political enlightened. Some people assume falsely that their influence on Social Media is synonymous to them being a political heavyweights even when they lack basic knowledge of the rudiments of politicking and electioneering
You are a failed analyst...

Look at the trash you wrote and tell me whether it has any iota of objectivity...

You went into hybernation only to creep out of your cocoon to discover that the political landscape has change irreversibly.

Relics and rent-seekers like you have been left behind.

You were quick to plump at the Osun example but chose to ignore the all-important implications of that election per the provenance of the new electoral law and guidelines...

If your so-called structures were definitive as you would want yourself and other simple-minded people to believe, why is the likes of Tinubu shuffling across the length and breadth of the country making overtures to erstwhile political enemies?

It is only hirelings and nonentities like you who make crass statements like serially made here, discerning analytics know that this election is priming up surprises...
Re: 2023 Election: The Presidential Contenders And Pretenders - TonyeBarcanista by holatin(m): 2:16pm On Sep 01, 2022
madjune:

Hey, where have you been?
Real long time.
Nigeria Lagos. u ?
Re: 2023 Election: The Presidential Contenders And Pretenders - TonyeBarcanista by GloriousGbola: 8:48pm On Sep 01, 2022
ednut1:
Tonye still dey here Wow

My man to ye, still looking for protection after all this time

In 2015 he was boosting Buhari till a month to the election, then he did an about turn saying some story about no protection from anti Buhari gang.

He then started blasting Buhari up and dan

We had a good laugh at him when Buhari won. Then his moniker was barcanista. He had to delete it because we would all just quote his old stuff. Beleive it or not, he started as an obanikoro booster

I guess I can say I have learnt that all the flowery worded social media political speakers are just guns for hire.

Now. Many of them are coming out for Atiku. Not sure how they can reconcile all the noise they made about corruption in the past with backing Atiku, but this is election season and peeps gotta get paid
Re: 2023 Election: The Presidential Contenders And Pretenders - TonyeBarcanista by Abdu81: 8:50pm On Sep 01, 2022
Tinubu have started the desctruction of obi's campaign bill board in the south west
Re: 2023 Election: The Presidential Contenders And Pretenders - TonyeBarcanista by ochejoseph(m): 8:59pm On Sep 20, 2022
Exceptional response Barcanista

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Orobosa Igbinedion And Umar Mantu's Wedding In South Africa (Photos) / Kukah, Peter Obi, Donald Duke, Bruce, Momodu, Onwenu Unite For Leah Sharibu / Plateau Budgets N442m For Plates, Spoons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.