Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

2023 Election: The Presidential Contenders And Pretenders - TonyeBarcanista - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election: The Presidential Contenders And Pretenders - TonyeBarcanista (23083 Views)

Betta Edu: When Obasanjo, Yar'adua Were Presidents - TonyeBarcanista / 2023: How PDP Won The Battle, While APC Won The War - TonyeBarcanista / Nigeria Elections 2023: The Allegations Against The Presidential Contenders -BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Election: The Presidential Contenders And Pretenders - TonyeBarcanista by Omesbrit(m): 4:37pm On Aug 31, 2022
Pls craw back to your creeks, this is 2022. You & your PDP are no longer relevant. So ur attack on labour is not unexpected. He will shock u all.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: The Presidential Contenders And Pretenders - TonyeBarcanista by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:37pm On Aug 31, 2022
Ekpeitut:
2023 presidential elections will shock many so called "political analysts".

You all are seeing a revolution starring you in the face and you are talking about Obi not having structures.

What Nigeria need is nothing short of a revolution for drastic change to occur and it will start with Peter Obi winning the presidential elections against all the seemingly insurmountable odds.
No election outcome in Nigeria/Africa and other parts of the world has ever shocked any political analyst... The winner always emerge from the projected front 2 in any contest

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: The Presidential Contenders And Pretenders - TonyeBarcanista by Tflex01: 4:38pm On Aug 31, 2022
Amumaigwe:

This Atiku boy must earn his living by spreading false hopes. Every state capital and major cities are staging one to two million march for Obi every weekend and you are still mentioning social media. Abi they bewitch you?

Lol na by 2 million march?! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: The Presidential Contenders And Pretenders - TonyeBarcanista by Edoblakky(m): 4:38pm On Aug 31, 2022
People just wake up from their slumber and write thrash. I repeat, only God knows in advance the winner of the 2023 election. I'm really shocked that some youths are ready tools in the hands of those old men who destroyed Nigeria. What a shame!!!

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: The Presidential Contenders And Pretenders - TonyeBarcanista by luckyz4rea(m): 4:38pm On Aug 31, 2022
TonyeBarcanista:
By TonyeBarcanista

Tonye Barcanista is a political analyst and social commentator. He writes on Nairaland.com and @TonyeBarcanista on Twitter

Human permutations and calculations! Nevertheless, God’s plan stands and shall be seen come 2023!

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: The Presidential Contenders And Pretenders - TonyeBarcanista by Zchi1052(m): 4:38pm On Aug 31, 2022
ochejoseph:
Atiku and the PDP remains Nigeria's only hope of salvaging anything from the damage done by APC and their goons.

Its easy to shout obidient without looking at the mathmatical possibility of his Victory. A vote for LP and Peter obi in my view is an indirect vote for Tinubu.

Nawao....I hope you know what you are talking about?
I don't think Atiku have anything to offer
He's just being desperate

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: The Presidential Contenders And Pretenders - TonyeBarcanista by Dominionkid22: 4:39pm On Aug 31, 2022
TonyeBarcanista:
By TonyeBarcanista

Tonye Barcanista is a political analyst and social commentator. He writes on Nairaland.com and @TonyeBarcanista on Twitter
Nothing way fear of Obi no go cause,who ask u all these.Pdp structure,no be people like me way be agent last time

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: The Presidential Contenders And Pretenders - TonyeBarcanista by porthouse7(f): 4:40pm On Aug 31, 2022
Built2last:
Obi is coming.

Analysts can continue analysing.

Join us for this Mega Rally if in UK
coming where? To rescue biafra

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: The Presidential Contenders And Pretenders - TonyeBarcanista by Ebi2233: 4:40pm On Aug 31, 2022
Zombiedients should prepare for Biafra or death soon.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: The Presidential Contenders And Pretenders - TonyeBarcanista by Ebi2233: 4:41pm On Aug 31, 2022
luckyz4rea:

Human permutations and calculations! Nevertheless, God’s plan stands and shall be seen come 2023!

Keep quiet na God tell you say na Obi in dey support?
Keep quiet.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: The Presidential Contenders And Pretenders - TonyeBarcanista by Powerexpert: 4:41pm On Aug 31, 2022
Unstable as the wind with a sprinkle of praise to two former and present worship centre. The ship has long sailed past your political quadratic equation. You only have one vote. Let the people decide

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: The Presidential Contenders And Pretenders - TonyeBarcanista by BJanta: 4:41pm On Aug 31, 2022
mployer:
Who takes Barcanista serious?

I didn't read the trash.

Those who are serious - minded and who recognise truth.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: The Presidential Contenders And Pretenders - TonyeBarcanista by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:42pm On Aug 31, 2022
Moh247:
cool

North rejected Atiku 6 times back to back
Atiku failed in most parts of the north TWO times when he ran against two northerners. One, Umaru Yar'adua was backed by PDP Structure and Incumbent government (2007), while the other, Buhari, is an Incumbent President from the north (2019).

In 2023, he's not running against a major northerner and will run on a strong party with deep Structure. Gotcha

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: The Presidential Contenders And Pretenders - TonyeBarcanista by Sanchez01: 4:42pm On Aug 31, 2022
Almost election year and Tonye is back from the dead. The candidate to beat in the forthcoming election is Peter Obi. The masses are tired. Nigeria gets worse by the minute and there is no denying that Tinubu of all persons went from a contender to a pretender the moment he chose Shettima as his vice. Atiku will do quite well, without a doubt but not with the current angst resting in the youths.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: The Presidential Contenders And Pretenders - TonyeBarcanista by henryobinna(m): 4:42pm On Aug 31, 2022
TonyeBarcanista:
By TonyeBarcanista

So in your clownery you think Obi doesn't hold any state. Essentially saying he can't win any state. Simply because LP is not a big party like APC and PDP.

Sometimes I wonder how people are able to tell themselves lies and still believe those.

Right from almost a decade ago you've always been a PDP man so I expect you to write him gibberish like this and more, just like your teammates on Twitter.

Omo sha, it's left for Nigerians to vote.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: The Presidential Contenders And Pretenders - TonyeBarcanista by MrUchenna1(m): 4:42pm On Aug 31, 2022
Honesty is the cornerstone of all success, without which confidence and ability to perform shall cease to exist. ..
Re: 2023 Election: The Presidential Contenders And Pretenders - TonyeBarcanista by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:43pm On Aug 31, 2022
Dominionkid22:
Nothing way fear of Obi no go cause,who ask u all these.Pdp structure,no be people like me way be agent last time
PDP will appoint another person as agent while you will be in the fringes. Ask Akpabio how PDP Structure dealt with him when he crossed over to APC

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: The Presidential Contenders And Pretenders - TonyeBarcanista by Ebi2233: 4:43pm On Aug 31, 2022
henryobinna:
So in your clownery you think Obi doesn't hold any state. Essentially saying he can't win any state. Simply because LP is not a big party like APC and PDP.

Sometimes I wonder how people are able to tell themselves lies and still believe those.

Right from almost a decade ago you've always been a PDP man so I expect you to write him gibberish like this and more, just like your teammates on Twitter.

Next time, think before you talk.
Igbo know not politics.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: The Presidential Contenders And Pretenders - TonyeBarcanista by donprinyo(m): 4:43pm On Aug 31, 2022
Grass root kill you. Obi is the president of our beloved country

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: The Presidential Contenders And Pretenders - TonyeBarcanista by Amumaigwe: 4:44pm On Aug 31, 2022
Tflex01:

Lol na by 2 million march?! grin

No, na by expired structure. You claim you have structure, yet Obi without 'structure' troubles your spirit night and day.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: The Presidential Contenders And Pretenders - TonyeBarcanista by Moh247: 4:44pm On Aug 31, 2022
TonyeBarcanista:
Atiku failed in most parts of the north TWO times when he ran against two northerners. One, Umaru Yar'adua was backed by PDP Structure and Incumbent government (2007), while the other, Buhari, is an Incumbent President from the north (2019).

In 2023, he's not running against a major northerner and will run on a strong party with deep Structure. Gotcha

Lol

He went for primaries under SDP party in 1993, who did Northern delegates vote for

In PDP under Jonathan who did Northern delegates vote for

Re: 2023 Election: The Presidential Contenders And Pretenders - TonyeBarcanista by Opolopoopolonio: 4:44pm On Aug 31, 2022
Asgard73:
cheesy Atiku has no opposition...

The President in waiting ..

Power to the people
North 2023

E too sure

Gbenu soun oponu

South 2023 cool

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: The Presidential Contenders And Pretenders - TonyeBarcanista by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:45pm On Aug 31, 2022
henryobinna:

Obi cannot win any state in the southeast. His candidacy is similar to the late Ikemba Odumegwu Ojukwu in 2003 presidential contest. Ojukwu was candidate of APGA and APGA prides itself as Igbo movement, yet Ojukwu lost in his Nnewi and the entire Southeast to Obasanjo despite being backed by Ohanaeze. Truth is, you can't win without structure in politics

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: The Presidential Contenders And Pretenders - TonyeBarcanista by IamAtikulate: 4:45pm On Aug 31, 2022
Someone that lost his ward in 2019 is a contender

Someone that won his entire region for his party with 260k is a contender

But someone that gave his party the highest victory margin and won only his state with 491k (the highest for PDP in 2019) is a pretender

Barcanista is a FRAUD and Nairaland noisemaker

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: The Presidential Contenders And Pretenders - TonyeBarcanista by AllDModsAreMaad: 4:46pm On Aug 31, 2022
Immediately I saw the OP's moniker, I know that is what your post will be all about.

Keep deceiving yourself.

PDP may end up coming 3rd.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: The Presidential Contenders And Pretenders - TonyeBarcanista by mployer(m): 4:46pm On Aug 31, 2022
BJanta:

Those who are serious - minded and who recognise truth.

It's only those that don't know him and his ways
Re: 2023 Election: The Presidential Contenders And Pretenders - TonyeBarcanista by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:47pm On Aug 31, 2022
tempest01:
I don't have to read this PDP sponsored nonsense pushed hurriedly to the front page to know that there is nothing said that makes sense,

I predict it will be grammar and then down-playing the candidate of Obi and tactically Begging him to come back to PDP.
grin grin grin Comrade your head dey there. The tactically begging him to come back got me grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: The Presidential Contenders And Pretenders - TonyeBarcanista by iLoveYouToo(m): 4:47pm On Aug 31, 2022
henryobinna:

I don tire for this cliché. People that will vote for other candidates asides your preferred candidate aren’t Nigerians right?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: The Presidential Contenders And Pretenders - TonyeBarcanista by Epicji: 4:47pm On Aug 31, 2022
TonyeBarcanista:
By TonyeBarcanista

E go shock u at d appointed time
Re: 2023 Election: The Presidential Contenders And Pretenders - TonyeBarcanista by Cherrybae(f): 4:48pm On Aug 31, 2022
TonyeBarcanista:
By TonyeBarcanista

Alabo, I greet you sir you have said nothing but the truth. I salute you for this piece.

Peter obi will lose Anambra and All the south East states.

Peter obi cannot win any state in the south south.

Obi knows this but his so called supporters will never accept this.

The story will change come 2023 that obi was rigged out.

Obi cannot even win a senatorial election in Anambra let alone presidential election.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Early Pictures From Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Ebonyi / Oshiomhole Mocks Jang At The NEC meeting / Fashola Opens Apapa-Ijora Bridge As Emergency Repair Works Attains Milestone(pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.