Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,363 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him (24871 Views)

Dele Alake: Tinubu Showed The Calibre Of His Team / Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake / Defamation: Retract Now Or Meet Us In Court - NBM Of Africa Tells BBC (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Vitally123: 3:52pm On Sep 01, 2022
bennybuhari:

https://independent.ng/peter-obi-deceiving-everybody-i-wont-retract-my-statement-about-him-dele-alake/

YOU are the worst Deceiver! Don't let this your hatred for Obi consume you. What else do you want from him? State your facts and leave propaganda alone. Please get your Principal, Agbado and cassava's certificates, they are long over due. Perjury in 1999, correspondence exams in 2022, no primary schools attended haba! "Fake bishops" Oluomo ballot-box touting strategy, haba, kilode? Only una waka come! Fresh air, abeg!
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Kingspin(m): 4:00pm On Sep 01, 2022
Tell us who is not deceiving Nigeria.
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by babajero(m): 4:02pm On Sep 01, 2022
bennybuhari:

https://independent.ng/peter-obi-deceiving-everybody-i-wont-retract-my-statement-about-him-dele-alake/

like alake like lie Mohamed, very soon he will still go grovel visit, just like Tinubu is doing to GEJ now.
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by babajero(m): 4:02pm On Sep 01, 2022
bennybuhari:

like alake like lie Mohamed, very soon he will still go grovel visit, just like Tinubu is doing to GEJ now..
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Felimax(m): 4:13pm On Sep 01, 2022
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Wwwq: 4:54pm On Sep 01, 2022
Really
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by dejol88: 4:56pm On Sep 01, 2022
Kagd10:

Even Sanwo Olu continue to renovate schools today.. Renovation isn't limited to one administration. Sink that into your skull.

You're yet to list Peter Obi's achievement.
Tinubu only renovated 4 schools In all over Lagos .I ask again is this an achievement?
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Kagd10: 4:59pm On Sep 01, 2022
dejol88:

Tinubu only renovated 4 schools In all over Lagos .I ask again is this an achievement?

Nah, Tinubu built 4 millennium schools and renovated other schools.

Now list Peter Obi's achievement.
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by dejol88: 5:06pm On Sep 01, 2022
Kagd10:

Nah, Tinubu built 4 millennium schools and renovated other schools.

Now list Peter Obi's achievement.
He did not build but renovated Oga.
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Kagd10: 5:10pm On Sep 01, 2022
dejol88:

He did not build but renovated Oga.

This same millennium schools below? You dey mad?

You have yet to list Peter Obi's achievement.

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by dejol88: 5:11pm On Sep 01, 2022
Kagd10:

This same millennium schools below? You dey mad?

You have yet to list Peter Obi's achievement.
Since u lack manners I will stop engaging u.
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Kagd10: 5:14pm On Sep 01, 2022
dejol88:

Since u lack manners I will stop engaging u.

I asked you a question.

Meanwhile, I have no time for people like you who spew baseless gibberish while crying at the face of evidence. You have yet to list Peter Obi's achievement.
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Topshow2010(m): 8:36pm On Sep 01, 2022
Sentimentally Mr Peter Obi supporters will not agreed with what the man but factually he was very much correct. Honestly I need an intelligent analysis on HE Peter Obi achievement in Anambra because I saw what the immediate past governor in person of Obiano did during his tenure . Arguably , HE Obiano performed better than HE Peter Obi.
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Cromagnon: 3:55am On Sep 02, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
I feel this mans pain, truth is the APC and Tinubu were preparing to confront Atiku, they never saw Obi coming, even me I never saw Obi coming, theh never prepared for PO, like the Peter Cornerstone Prophecy, the Peter Obi tsunami is sweeping accross the whole black world for which Nigeria is very symbolic with.

Peter Obi is a moving force, oppose it and it crushes you,

Everything Tinubu supporters are preparing are knee jerk reaction. They never saw Peter Obi coming, they are just making up impromptu attacks.

How can you present a man who forfeited drug money to the tune of over $480,000 as far back as the 1990s to your white colleague at work in UK as the man to lead your country, a man whose ancestry is as opaque as death itself. just because the man has enslaved Lagos and hypnotized his supporters
which state are you from
Can you challenge your governor
Are you enslaved
See how stupid you sound?
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by PaedophileProph: 9:21am On Sep 02, 2022
Kagd10:

You could see the attached below yet you're still crying? You dey mad?

Peter Obi's children live in London, so why are you crying about Tinubu's children in abroad? Why didn't your hypocritical self ask why Peter Obi''s children isn't living in Nigeria? You dey mad?

Wetin Tinubu steal exactly? Your brain? Because as far as we know, Lagos allocation was withheld for several years, so what did Tinubu steal exactly? You dey mad?

Meanwhile, see what Obiano stated about Peter Obi. Obiano said Peter Obi left him with 120b debt. He also refuted the 75b Peter Obi claimed he left for Obiano in the treasury whereas Obiano said Obi left him with 24b naira eurobond and 9b cash plus investment. If you look at Peter Obi's hand over note, you would realise Obiano was right.

Like yuur brain works anticlockwise, did I say there's a problem with anyone living abroad or in Nig ? No.
That unemployed girl, there bought a property work Millions of dollars in United States, how did she make the money aside that her father was once a Governor like any other

You can manufacture what ever against obi leaving debt like Tinubu left 100Bn debt for BRF govt , . Attached is handover document signed by Obi on the eve of leaving office for the incoming Obiano govt , every pension and salaries were cleared .

How on Earth can you compare Obi in integrity terms to a crook like Tinubu , Obi left office and went back to his Business without collecting a single penny as gratuity from the govt , a major leeching point of Tinubu till date

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Kagd10: 9:27am On Sep 02, 2022
PaedophileProph:

Like yuur brain works anticlockwise, did I say there's a problem with anyone living abroad or in Nig ? No.
That unemployed girl, there bought a property work Millions of dollars in United States, how did she make the money aside that her father was once a Governor like any other

You can manufacture what ever against obi leaving debt like Tinubu left 100Bn debt for BRF govt , . Attached is handover document signed by Obi on the eve of leaving office for the incoming Obiano govt , every pension and salaries were cleared .

How on Earth can you compare Obi in integrity terms to a crook like Tinubu , Obi left office and went back to his Business without collecting a single penny as gratuity from the govt , a major leeching point of Tinubu till date

Peter Obi and integrity? Like the one in the attached below where he cursed himself and family if he left APGA? Lol.

And yeah, Obiano was right. Look at Peter Obi's handover note. The only relevant ones were the local investment and foreign. The foreign which Obiano said was 24b naira eurobond is right there at 26b naira. The local investment in the handover note was 27b Naira which Obiano said included investment hence it was 9b cash + investment.

Obiano added that Peter Obi left him with more than 120b debt. All these are backed up with Facts unlike your baseless concocted tales about Tinubu.

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by effort1: 10:18am On Sep 02, 2022
Splitmind:

Tinubu's age or certificate is not the business of any bloody Nigerian so you better keep quiet if you know what's good for you.

You are daft to say this.

Someone contesting to be my president should declare his age to me.

If you don't bother about the age abd health status and certificate forgery by someone wanting to be your president, then you are an eternally daft soul with wasted education.

You can't defend tinubu and not sound stupid. You really sound stupid with this comment.
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by kunkelhanspeter(m): 5:18pm On Sep 02, 2022
Cleanbandit:

Why will you have this mindset, I just point out what I saw.
So if anyone question your principal now, so the person is supporting Tinubu. SMH

I’m %99 sure you are supporting Tinubu
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Perfectbeing(m): 6:34pm On Sep 02, 2022
franchasofficia:
This is how 2023 Presidential election result will be:

Peter Obi
Southeast - 85%
Southsouth - 67%
Southwest - 38%
Northeast - 18%
Northcentral - 32%
Northwest - 18%

Atiku Abubakar
Southeast - 8%
Southsouth - 25%
Southwest - 15%
Northeast - 38%
Northcentral - 23%
Northwest - 30%

Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Southeast - 3%
Southsouth - 6%
Southwest - 46%
Northeast - 24%
Northcentral - 34%
Northwest - 22%

Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso
Southeast - 1%
Southsouth - 1.5%
Southwest - 3%
Northeast - 19%
Northcentral - 6%
Northwest - 29%
I will requote this message again after 2023 election
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Dagger111(m): 1:01pm On Sep 04, 2022
Esseite:

Seriously... working with an oil firm in Chicago?...

We are talking about a candidate who is a business mogul, owning multiple organizations including banks employing thousands of people.. and you compare that to someone whose career in same oil firm is questionable.. come on.. i know you are just throwing banters.

Funny you, as if he didn't steal he making all his wealth. Tell me one Billionaire that haven't manipulate to become a Billionaire. Show me one pls.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday With The Disables (photos) / Women Block Jos-abuja Federal Highway To Protest Over Killings In Their Villages / Stanley Nkwazema: Suspect Linked To Odili Home Invasion Not Our Staff - THISDAY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.