Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him (24829 Views)

Dele Alake: Tinubu Showed The Calibre Of His Team / Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake / Defamation: Retract Now Or Meet Us In Court - NBM Of Africa Tells BBC (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Patience79: 11:50am On Sep 01, 2022
Wailers everywhere.... Dele Alake na stomach infrastructure man...

Labour is coming.. Peter Obi is coming. Nigeria is rising again.

Enemies of Nigeria will surely be put to shame....
Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Gentlerespect76: 11:50am On Sep 01, 2022
Kagd10:

They don't. It's Peter Obi and his miscreantttt who are known for campaign of calumny.

Alake only asked Peter Obi to list his legacy and he started to cry.

People asking for Tinubu's legacies, see below.

1. Building of Public facilities:

a. Standard Millennium Schools and renovation of all schools.
b. Markets across the state,
c. LASU projects and LASU Teaching Hospital,
d. Several heath centres and Major Hospitals/General Hospitals which includes:

i. Ifako-Ijaye Hospital
ii. Alimosho Hospital
iii. Mushin Hospital
iv. Ibeju-Lekki hospital etc and several health care centres.

2. Massive Housing Estates across Lagos e.g in Oba, Ikorodu, Lekki etc

3. Development of Lekki Ajah axis and others.

4. Conceived the BRT project and constructed the dedicated BRT lane from Island to Mainland. BRT operation started fully under Fashola.

5. Massive Infrastructural development: Construction of Road networks all across Lagos. He invited President Obasanjo to Lagos to commission roads in Surulere, Yaba and other parts of Lagos.tinubu

6. Then multi billion investment such as Lekki seaport, lekki trade zone, Eko Atlantic etc..

7.. Also several agencies which employed thousands of workers today.

8. Ensuring Lagos worked despite Obasanjo seizing Lagos allocation for several years and also grew Lagos economy to the 4th largest in Africa today.

Meanwhile, check the campaign of calumny I was just talking about below. Only Peter Obi's miscreanttt can't list his legacies but resort to campaign of lies and calumny against others like the one below.

So according to the brain of this Peter Obi's miscreant below, if a drug criminal saved his money in an investment company, the owner of the investment company becomes the criminal as alluded by the miscreantt below? Does that make sense to any reasonable brain?

Well, the USA who have got a brain obviously knows that the owner of an investment company can't become a criminal just because a drug criminal saved his money in the investment company hence why they didn't arrest Tinubu who was only operating an investment company. Tinubu was only queried because USA wanted to inform Tinubu before they seized the money of the criminal who had invested into Tinubu's investment company.

Peter Obi's disciples and common sense are parallel lines that can never meet.

Job man, I can feel you.

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by yelanst(m): 11:50am On Sep 01, 2022
You want Obi to go into production when your APC and PDP ( Remember Obi cannot be classified as a core PDP politician) led governments have ruined the economy and the power sector.
Remember, Obi is very particular about the power sector and economy in his issue based campaigns. When he fixes those areas, you can now start talking about the possibility of production based economy.

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Soso990240(m): 11:52am On Sep 01, 2022
Kagd10:

Millennium schools and renovation of all schools.

TBH, building of more elementary schools isn't important in the southwest right now because there are several already. Of course some people can build more if they like. What's important is the renovation/reconstruction of the old ones which Tinubu eventually faced in the end.

No one can rival Tinubu's legacies in Lagos. They're monumental and unrivalled. Talk about his Lekki trade zone, Eko Atlantic etc.. or High revenue growth.
i have seen that ur moniker is all about lies to promote Tinubu. ur lies will on end in ur backyard

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 01, 2022
Say people like you are easily deceived don't ever use that word to generalise Nigerian Youths.

Rozross:
Not everybody sir, I’m an exception. I pity his gullible followers who are so vulnerable to his deceptions. Nigerian youths are easily deceived.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by slivertongue: 11:54am On Sep 01, 2022
olas24u:

Addressing these issues are very critical ,I know people that did importation for 5years and they set up factories .30years of importation and still importing ,check next super market for reference.How can you now change that to production.

Obi is not our problem but peaceful co existence which has been greatly ruptured by Buhari. Telling us how to fix the security is more important to us. Some of us know more than all the falsehood by politicians. If obi was importing in 2014 and life was manageable why the fuss now? Is the economy now better or worse even with his importation? So other dynamics are responsible for the state of the economy. Walk into next in central district and see for yourself. So the bread people queue to buy is imported? APC should campaign with what they have done, they are not in opposition to be attacking Atiku and Obi. Both didnt sanction the building of railway to Niger or donate cars to them or budget over six trillions for subsidy... APC should convince NIGERIANS based on their performance so Aake should spend time on his candidate's capacity. Obi is selling cos of the publicity from his competitors.
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:55am On Sep 01, 2022
Rozross:
You can’t force your favourite on me and I’m not scared to discredit your supposed favourite. I full ground remain.

May u receive what u wish for in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by GoAndVerify: 11:57am On Sep 01, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
I feel this mans pain, truth is the APC and Tinubu were preparing to confront Atiku, they never saw Obi coming, even me I never saw Obi coming, theh never prepared for PO, like the Peter Cornerstone Prophecy, the Peter Obi tsunami is sweeping accross the whole black world for which Nigeria is very symbolic with.

Peter Obi is a moving force, oppose it and it crushes you,

Everything Tinubu supporters are preparing are knee jerk reaction. They never saw Peter Obi coming, they are just making up impromptu attacks.

How can you present a man who forfeited drug money to the tune of over $480,000 as far back as the 1990s to your white colleague at work in UK as the man to lead your country, a man whose ancestry is as opaque as death itself. just because the man has enslaved Lagos and hypnotized his supporters

I have never seen a better description of the situation on grounds with regards to the obidient movement like yours.

The obidient movement caught not only APC off guards, but also the PDP.

The two parties were preparing to kick off their usual mudslinging, namecalling, character smearing and back and forth pointless arguments and accusations that does the masses no good at the end of the day, in their usual fashion.

Then the obidient movement happened.

They have never recovered from the shock since then.

In fact, they will never recover.

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Soso990240(m): 11:57am On Sep 01, 2022
Kagd10:

You dey mad. Osinbajo mentioned it recently. Only Lagos didn't retract theirs. Sink that into your skull.
As you like to de post images to verify ur claim, post images to back up what u claimed Osibanjo said. Your lies are for you alone to swallow. Federal Government only owed Lagos state and Nassarawa for Just 1 year and 6months. The allocation was later released to them, But Tinubu never payed workers for the period the Federal allocation was withheld. Later when they insult you or Tinubu ur oga, una go de shout fowl.. wetin bring ur madness come here now?

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Kagd10: 12:01pm On Sep 01, 2022
Soso990240:
i have seen that ur moniker is all about lies to promote Tinubu. ur lies will on end in ur backyard

You're the one who's lying. Uselesssss deceitful people like you who was lying while claiming Anambra state/Ojukwu university which was built in 2000 year as Peter Obi's legacies. You dey mad!

Check Tinubu's millennium schools below

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Kagd10: 12:02pm On Sep 01, 2022
Soso990240:
As you like to de post images to verify ur claim, post images to back up what u claimed Osibanjo said. Your lies are for you alone to swallow. Federal Government only owed Lagos state and Nassarawa for Just 1 year and 6months. The allocation was later released to them, But Tinubu never payed workers for the period the Federal allocation was withheld. Later when they insult you or Tinubu ur oga, una go de shout fowl.. wetin bring ur madness come here now?

Osinbajo recently mentioned it. He said it started in year 2004 -2007 until after Obasanjo left office. That's four years.
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by rowrowland: 12:13pm On Sep 01, 2022
Naijanascam:
You can't be defending BAT and APC without sounding stupid
You're quoting Dino statement as a truth?! A politician taking care of his own stomach! Siddon there
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Benchilwell: 12:14pm On Sep 01, 2022
But who deceive nigerian pass Apc.
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Naijanascam: 12:22pm On Sep 01, 2022
rowrowland:
You're quoting Dino statement as a truth?! A politician taking care of his own stomach! Siddon there

From a politician yes.... but we know when one says the truth
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by laaja38(m): 12:23pm On Sep 01, 2022
So, it's not APC that is not deceiving us?
APC promise us change in 2015, where is the change?
So, we should continue being zombies for your deceit?
Day has break, we can clearly see the truth about APC.
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by bewla(m): 12:24pm On Sep 01, 2022
God1000:
APC doing campaign of calumny and character assassination, na their métier

Peter Obi is our next president, I will go on hunger strike if he doesn't win
Anointed by ipob and sanctified by esso

Pls don't change name when that time come so how no who to look out for

Promise is a dept
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by MULANO: 12:25pm On Sep 01, 2022
I sell virgin white/ silver and red Mercury contact me on 08109441889
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by pquaver(m): 12:26pm On Sep 01, 2022
God1000:
APC doing campaign of calumny and character assassination, na their métier

Peter Obi is our next president, I will go on hunger strike if he doesn't win

English is Zombiedient problem. What is the calumny there? Is obi not importing things we produce here in Nigeria? Yes or no?
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by CheapHomes1: 12:29pm On Sep 01, 2022
Kagd10:

As for people asking for Tinubu's legacies, see below.

1. Building of Public facilities:

a. Standard Millennium Schools and renovation of all schools.
b. Markets across the state,
c. LASU projects and LASU Teaching Hospital,
d. Several heath centres and Major Hospitals/General Hospitals which includes:

i. Ifako-Ijaye Hospital
ii. Alimosho Hospital
iii. Mushin Hospital
iv. Ibeju-Lekki hospital etc and several health care centres.

2. Massive Housing Estates across Lagos e.g in Oba, Ikorodu, Lekki etc

3. Development of Lekki Ajah axis and others.

4. Conceived the BRT project and constructed the dedicated BRT lane from Island to Mainland. BRT operation started fully under Fashola.

5. Massive Infrastructural development: Construction of Road networks all across Lagos. He invited President Obasanjo to Lagos to commission roads in Surulere, Yaba and other parts of Lagos.tinubu

6. The multi billion investment such as Lekki seaport, lekki trade zone, Eko Atlantic etc..

7.. Also several agencies which employed thousands of workers today.

8. Ensuring Lagos worked despite Obasanjo seizing Lagos allocation for several years and also grew Lagos economy to the 4th largest in Africa today.

When you say "legacy", what do you mean? Let's look at some of the things you mentioned.

So Tinubu schools and hospitals, so what? Is Tinubu the first governor in the history of Lagos and nigeria to have built schools and hospitals?

Let's look at LASU for instance. Why did Tinubus kids not go to LASU instesad of going to Berkeley school of music in London? If LASUTH is so special, how come Tinubu goeds to France for medical treatment instead of LASUTH?

Can you mention the markets Tinubu built around Lagos? But isn't it shameful to put building market as a "legacy" of a state governor when building market is the job of local governments?

Which "massive estates" did Tinubu build in Oba, Ikorodu, Lekki? Even of he did, is this first time this has happened in Nigeria?

How did Tinubu develop lekki ajah axis?

Who owns primero that operates and runs BRT?

How is inviting Obasanjo to commission road in yaba and surulere a legacy?

What are the several agencies that employed workers?

You just copy and paste without doing a single research. Up till now you are peddling the lie that Obasanjo seized Lagos allocation?

How is Lagos the 4th largest economy in Africa. Pls get yourself infomed. Lagos isn't the fourth largest economy in africa

2 Likes

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by CheapHomes1: 12:29pm On Sep 01, 2022
rowrowland:

But he is right
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by ogatboy(m): 12:32pm On Sep 01, 2022
Kagd10:

Which fastest university? You dey mad? Ojukwu university was built in 2000 but you're saying it was built by Peter Obi? Thunder want to fireeeee you there?

He returned schools back to missionaries and claim the improvement in education as an achievement? Na ment?

That was his plan and he achieved it. Tinubu that had blue print which one did he implement?

Fastest to build from start to finish. University that was started, commissioned and commenced studies within 2 years.

You just cannot support APC and have a point. Nothing to campaign on

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Kagd10: 12:32pm On Sep 01, 2022
CheapHomes1:

When you say "legacy", what do you mean? Let's look at some of the things you mentioned.

So Tinubu schools and hospitals, so what? Is Tinubu the first governor in the history of Lagos and nigeria to have built schools and hospitals?

Let's look at LASU for instance. Why did Tinubus kids not go to LASU instesad of going to Berkeley school of music in London? If LASUTH is so special, how come Tinubu goeds to France for medical treatment instead of LASUTH?

Can you mention the markets Tinubu built around Lagos? But isn't it shameful to put building market as a "legacy" of a state governor when building market is the job of local governments?

Which "massive estates" did Tinubu build in Oba, Ikorodu, Lekki? Even of he did, is this first time this has happened in Nigeria?

You just copy and paste without doing a single research. Up till now you are peddling the lie that Obasanjo seized Lagos allocation?

How is Lagos the 4th largest economy in Africa. Pls get yourself infomed. Lagos isn't the fourth largest economy in africa

Which one did your Peter Obi do? Like seriously, Peter Obi's miscreants are irritant.

Also, Peter Obi has gone to treat himself in abroad too. So what are you wailing about exactly. As a matter of fact, the only time Tinubu went for health issues was for his knee surgery.

Your Peter Obi's children schooled in abroad and are living in abroad. Why aren't your hypocritical self crying? You dey mad?
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by CheapHomes1: 12:34pm On Sep 01, 2022
BATified2023:
How will he retract his statement when he’s asking d same question every reasonable Nigerian is asking

How can someone whose major source of income is importation move us from consumption to production?

Will he kill his business to do that?
Will he stop importation or sell his business?
This man was governor of one of d most industrialized state in Nigeria for complete 8 years n he couldn’t present his citizens to the world despite the fact that we have many local industries in anambra,so if he can’t do that in anambra with all the local industries there how will he suddenly do it with Nigeria?

I have said it n I will keep saying it,the 3 major contenders have held political positions before n they all have records

I believe we don’t need anyone to start sugarcoating anything for us,we just have to check their records n go for d best performer cos if we keep going this way,it means one day people like Ortom,ikpeazu,yahaya bello n co will one day tell us they now have all d solutions to our problem n many gullible folks among us will believe them

How can a man who happens to b d sole importer of mikano promise u steady electricity n u believe it

Many of these realities are staring us in d face n we must learn to separate d truth from d lies

How can someone who threatened to resign cos of insecurity in his tiny state tell us he now wants to handle security of d whole Nigeria

Isn’t it laughable?

What is Tinubus source of income?

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Kagd10: 12:34pm On Sep 01, 2022
ogatboy:

That was his plan and he achieved it. Tinubu that had blue print which one did he implement?

Fastest to build from start to finish. University that was started, commissioned and commenced studies within 2 years.

You just cannot support APC and have a point. Nothing to campaign on

Why would your pathological lying Peter Obi claim what he didn't so? Ojukwu university which is Anambra university was built in the year 2000.

Meanwhile, all what I listed as Tinubu's legacies are his.
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by CheapHomes1: 12:35pm On Sep 01, 2022
Kagd10:

Which one did your Peter Obi do? Like seriously, Peter Obi's miscreants are irritant.

Also, Peter Obi has gone to treat himself in abroad too. So what are you wailing about exactly. As a matter of fact, the only time Tinubu went for health issues was for his knee surgery.

Your Peter Obi's children schooled in abroad and are living in abroad. Why aren't your hypocritical self crying? You dey mad?

Can you show me the discussion we had about obi being my obi? If you want to insult obi from now till tomorrow, pls feel free. Its not my business. Kindly answer the following questions.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by ogatboy(m): 12:39pm On Sep 01, 2022
Kagd10:

Why would your pathological lying Peter Obi claim what he didn't so? Ojukwu university which is Anambra university was built in the year 2000.

Meanwhile, all what I listed as Tinubu's legacies are his.

WHich one is Ojukwu university, I am talking of university of nursing in Awka. I say stop eating too much agbado, open your eyes and ears and you will be okay.

By the way besides blue print, what else did you list as Tinubu's achievement? oooo he single handedly started democracy? Obi does not claim what is not his? He is not a criminal or drug dealer.

Make Tinubu go USA first let me check if he is really Jagaban. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Kagd10: 12:44pm On Sep 01, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Can you show me the discussion we had about obi being my obi? If you want to insult obi from now till tomorrow, pls feel free. Its not my business. Kindly answer the following questions.

First, I didn't copy and paste. I composed that. Sink that into your skull

Secondly, if you had a brain, you would have seen the attached below. Let me show to you once again.

Also below is Obasanjo lauding Tinubu on Lekki trade zone. Can you see the date or you dey blind?

Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa. Whereas Atiku was once in the federal administration and had even supervised the privatisation which he looted btw.

Meanwhile, list the legacies of your looting herdman, Atiku. You dey mad?

Atiku that looted Nigeria commonwealth through the privatisation he supervised as a VP. He lives at large in Dubai while waiting for every election period for another chance to empty Nigeria treasury.

You will only impose such failureeee on yourself and region. Sink that into your skull.

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by kunle75(m): 12:45pm On Sep 01, 2022
bennybuhari:

https://independent.ng/peter-obi-deceiving-everybody-i-wont-retract-my-statement-about-him-dele-alake/

This urchins are showing serious symptoms of 2023 electoral fear already. But why not concentrate on selling their candidate to the electorate instead of assassinating the character of the other which won't sell this time.
Bad market na wahala oooo

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by amaham(m): 12:46pm On Sep 01, 2022
Legacy projects that can't transform Lagos from one of the worst liveable cities. Tinubu is a scam. He should rest with his grandchildren

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Thinkfree(m): 12:46pm On Sep 01, 2022
franchasofficia:
This is how 2023 Presidential election result will be:

Peter Obi
Southeast - 85%
Southsouth - 67%
Southwest - 38%
Northeast - 18%
Northcentral - 32%
Northwest - 18%

Atiku Abubakar
Southeast - 8%
Southsouth - 25%
Southwest - 15%
Northeast - 38%
Northcentral - 23%
Northwest - 30%

Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Southeast - 3%
Southsouth - 6%
Southwest - 46%
Northeast - 24%
Northcentral - 34%
Northwest - 22%

Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso
Southeast - 1%
Southsouth - 1.5%
Southwest - 3%
Northeast - 19%
Northcentral - 6%
Northwest - 29%
Your percentages does not correlate. Do your calculation very well and you will see that you have failed just like your Peter obi will fail in 2023.

From your Quack analysis.
SW 102%
NC 95%
NE 99%
SE 97%
SS 99%
Go school una no gree go na to come on line with a vacuous and nebulous explanation for people to take.
The above is for your fellow half baked graduate.
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Kagd10: 12:49pm On Sep 01, 2022
ogatboy:

WHich one is Ojukwu university, I am talking of university of nursing in Awka. I say stop eating too much agbado, open your eyes and ears and you will be okay.

By the way besides blue print, what else did you list as Tinubu's achievement? oooo he single handedly started democracy? Obi does not claim what is not his? He is not a criminal or drug dealer.

Make Tinubu go USA first let me check if he is really Jagaban. Nonsense

Ansu is Ojukwu university. Sink that into your skull.

School of nursing wasn't built by Pete Obi. He only renovated it. You people dey mad or what? Bunch of deceitful miscreantt.

All what I listed are not just blueprint. They're all Tinubu's legacies.

I mentioned millennium schools, LASTMA, Market, Hospitals, BRT, LAMATA etc..

Also the multi billion investment he partnered with before leaving office.

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Soso990240(m): 12:50pm On Sep 01, 2022
Kagd10:

Osinbajo recently mentioned it. He said it started in year 2004 -2007 until after Obasanjo left office. That's four years.
Liar and mugu of the highest order. where did Osibanjo mention the 2004 and 2007 you mentioned? tag me to the link and cut these lies. You cant deceive people like me that have the facts.. How does 1year and 6months relate to 4years? federal allocation for 6 states was withheld by Obasanjo regime because of the created LCDAs, and it lasted for just 1year and 6months. Lagos state Government never payed the workers because of that

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe: How Peter Obi Will Win 2023 Presidential Election / Senator Nicholas Tofomowo Sacks 92 Aides A Year After Appointment / Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.