Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him (24817 Views)

Dele Alake: Tinubu Showed The Calibre Of His Team / Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake / Defamation: Retract Now Or Meet Us In Court - NBM Of Africa Tells BBC (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by SadiqBabaSani: 9:43am On Sep 01, 2022
It is is better to import general provisions than to import drugs i mean Cocaine.

5 Likes

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by jaxxy(m): 9:43am On Sep 01, 2022
Projections. He knows tinubu is the one decieving Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by babyfaceafrica: 9:43am On Sep 01, 2022
omenka:
I love this guy already. cool

Another Wike in the making. grin

You like vawulence sha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by 4four(m): 9:43am On Sep 01, 2022
R
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Coolbreeze1988(m): 9:44am On Sep 01, 2022
Apologize or not, we know all your strategies and we will vote Peter Obi of Labour Party. If we later discover he is deceiving us then we will vote him out.
ObiDatti2023

3 Likes

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by SKYHIGHfx: 9:44am On Sep 01, 2022
All this urchins self, they don triple for nairaland.com

2 Likes

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by KEVIND: 9:44am On Sep 01, 2022
Age - Deceit
Source of wealth - Deceit
Education - Deceit
Tinubu is deceiving everybody

5 Likes

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by BaddestQueen(f): 9:44am On Sep 01, 2022
omenka:

shatap

2 Likes

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by udemzyudex(m): 9:44am On Sep 01, 2022
Kagd10:

They don't. It's Peter Obi and his miscreantttt who are known for campaign of calumny.

Alake only asked Peter Obi to list his legacy and he started to cry.

They are,why are they not focused on telling Nigerians what they plan to do this time around,is Peter Obi the only presidential candidate in Nigeria?

5 Likes

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Pwettylinda(f): 9:44am On Sep 01, 2022
Ezewuzie01:
Peter Obituary has been sabotaging the national economy with cheap imports for decades, killing local industries in the process. He dishes out lies as regularly as he can but nobody is buying it except his IPOB followers. His supermarket in Abuja which he built with looted Anambra money went up in flames last year as the prayers of Anambra people against his looting started working.

Tinubu is a Thief
Drug baron
Go to Gist lovers blog and read his full story and history.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by AkuOlisa: 9:44am On Sep 01, 2022
It is quite unfortunate that while Other Nigerians are tired of the political status quo and the conditions of our economy, we still have people who will rather we remain the way we are if it will guaranty their candidate wining the 2023 election even though their preferred candidate is not not physically and mentally fit as a result of old age.....

Secondly, the way they are trying extremely hard to sale Peter Obi as an Ipob apologist or a tribal candidate is honestly shameful and an act of desperation especially as he is a structureless candidate.

While other political party supporters are selling their candidates to Nigerians, the supporters of a political party are busy looking for ways to sell propaganda and tribalism.

Their supporters are trying to convince people the he Peter Obi is not fit to be president of Nigeria.

Not because he is corrupt.
Not because he is unqualified.
Not because he incapable.

But simply because he is an IGBO MAN.

To them the igbos represents everything they love to hate.

To them it is better THEY Remain in perpetual hardship and poverty than to give an igbo man a chance to be a president of Nigeria even if that igbo man is the right candidate for the job...

Personally I want Peter Obi to lose. Not because he is not a better option, but because Nigerians don't deserve someone like him.. We deserve the type of leaders we have been getting and will continue getting until we a truly ready for positive change.

One thing I know for sure is that When a cup of garri becomes 1k tomorrow, as a result of us electing bad leaders out of sentiments, an average igbo man will still have a higher purchasing power than the rest and the business men will likely still benefits from the high dollar rate.

So for those of you that plan to mock/laugh at those that will lose the general election, just have it in mind that we are all going to bear the consequences of our actions or inactions after 2023 election.

Las las na all of us go hear am since our mumu never do.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Splendid235: 9:45am On Sep 01, 2022
Peter Obi's legacy speaks loudest.Not an antiquated and ebbing,old ancestral human being coming to rule nigeria while being supported by docile,ill informed selfish charlattans.

READ....
goanverify
1. Peter Obi built ANSU Teaching hospital Awka.
2. Peter Obi built ANSU Igbariam Campus.
3. Peter Obi built Head bridge to Umunya 10 lanes
4. Peter Obi built Agulu Lake hotel
6. Peter Obi paid off 32b gratuities owed since Military era.
7. Peter Obi built Nkpor fly over.
8. Peter Obi built Obosi Flyover (Julius Berger is using it for their bypass now)
10. Peter Obi bought over 20,000 vehicles from Innoson and paid cash. He gave the vehicles to secondary schools, traditional rulers and vigilante groups.
11. Peter Obi dualized Zik Avenue to Agu-Awka with RCC.
12. Peter Obi installed the first public dialysis machine in Anambra state at general hospital Onitsha.
13. Peter Obi built Nigeria Stock Exchange at Onitsha
14. Peter Obi procured over 1m computers for all secondary schools in ANS.
15. Peter Obi gave any first class graduate from Anambra state 1m naira
16. Peter Obi paid anybody from Anambra above 80 years vof age 10k till he left office.
17. Peter Obi built over 800 km of rural and urban roads including Aguleri to Adani Enugu road .
18. Peter Obi rehabilted and gave all secondary schools in Anambra a giant 50kva generator still in use till today.
19. He gave all Mission secondary schools 100m naira as grant.
20. Peter Obi attracted SAB Miller Brewery to Onitsha. This Brewery is giving Nigeria Brewery a run for their money till date with Hero and other brands in of beer.
21. Peter Obi left over 75b naira in state coffers while handing over to his successor in March 2014.
22. Peter Obi built the first Anambra state Secratariat named after Jerome Udorji in Awka.
23. Peter Obi bought over 10 Armoured Personnel Carriers for security agencies in ANS.
24. Peter Obi was impeached and removed from office illegally twice yet he was able to achieve all these and much more.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Smith414: 9:45am On Sep 01, 2022
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by onuman: 9:45am On Sep 01, 2022
If you think one man is deceiving everybody, then you are a nobody, with no senses.
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Hydroxide(m): 9:46am On Sep 01, 2022
As Peter Obi dey pain them, e dey sweet us. They should leave Peter obi alone for us and focus more on marketing their candidates.

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 01, 2022
bennybuhari:

https://independent.ng/peter-obi-deceiving-everybody-i-wont-retract-my-statement-about-him-dele-alake/

Has anyone from APC told any truth in the past 8 years. Just ignore these people. We will vote them out in 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by BaddestQueen(f): 9:46am On Sep 01, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
I feel this mans pain, truth is the APC and Tinubu were preparing to confront Atiku, they never saw Obi coming, even me I never saw Obi coming, theh never prepared for PO, like the Peter Cornerstone Prophecy, the Peter Obi tsunami is sweeping accross the whole black world for which Nigeria is very symbolic with.

Peter Obi is a moving force, oppose it and it crushes you,

Everything Tinubu supporters are preparing are knee jerk reaction. They never saw Peter Obi coming, they are just making up impromptu attacks.

How can you present a man who forfeited drug money to the tune of over $480,000 as far back as the 1990s to your white colleague at work in UK as the man to lead your country, a man whose ancestry is as opaque as death itself. just because the man has enslaved Lagos and hypnotized his supporters
they are now fighting in two fronts
hahahahahaha
while they are busy with PO atiku is clearing the north
hahahahaha
e pain them ooo
omenka dey cry ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Splitmind: 9:46am On Sep 01, 2022
effort1:
But Tinubu is not deceiving anybody, right? Tinubu can't even be truthful about his certificate or age.

Tinubu's age or certificate is not the business of any bloody Nigerian so you better keep quiet if you know what's good for you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by EmekaMD(m): 9:48am On Sep 01, 2022
wink
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by ATLIEN2027: 9:49am On Sep 01, 2022
Peter Obi- tuary is a pathological liar and is deceiving the delusional reta@ded brainwashed Zombidients especially the IPOB terrorists masquerading as Zombidients on NL.

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 01, 2022
Wahala for zombies...

People don dey speak to them in their language...

U just have to pity obi, what's coming go loud...
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by EmekaMD(m): 9:49am On Sep 01, 2022
Mr Dele Aleke.
Thankfully we know what Obi does for a living, how he made his wealth.

Can you do us a favor and tell us what Mr Agbado do for a living? how he made those massive wealth?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by CELEBRITIZ(m): 9:49am On Sep 01, 2022
Ezewuzie01:
Peter Obituary has been sabotaging the national economy with cheap imports for decades, killing local industries in the process. He dishes out lies as regularly as he can but nobody is buying it except his IPOB followers. His supermarket in Abuja which he built with looted Anambra money went up in flames last year as the prayers of Anambra people against his looting started working.
Even God read this and he was �. What will you gain by � lying

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Dawn91(m): 9:49am On Sep 01, 2022
omenka:

Bull's eye!!

Those Daddy Freeze called Zombiedients know the truth but will never accept it.

This one is having sleepless nights over Obi datti grin

Your tears are so delicious, cry more grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by effort1: 9:49am On Sep 01, 2022
Kagd10:

They don't. It's Peter Obi and his miscreantttt who are known for campaign of calumny.

Alake only asked Peter Obi to list his legacy and he started to cry.

And when Obi supporters asked you Tinubu urcchins about Tinubu's age, state of origin, how he spent Lagos money, drug dealing past, and his current fraud using Alpha beta, you call it campaign of calumny! grin

You can't defend Tinubu and not sound stupid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by MaliCampus: 9:49am On Sep 01, 2022
omenka:

Bull's eye!!

Those Daddy Freeze called Zombiedients know the truth but will never accept it.
why are you forcing yourself on Yorubas?...True Omoluabis don't like you, because you always stand on the side of evil.You are tired of supporting buhari lolz,what's was the outcome of your support?,you don switch to Tinubu lolz.leave yorubas alone and face your Benue state. Talk about your people and culture.This attachee by force will not make Yorubas like your benue people more than Omo Ibo.Yorubas and Igbo relate very well offline.Stop killing yourself on Thier matter.
Face your Benue State.#YourMuMU don do

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by ogatboy(m): 9:49am On Sep 01, 2022
Rozross:
Not everybody sir, I’m an exception. I pity his gullible followers who are so vulnerable to his deceptions. Nigerian youths are easily deceived.

If you see a good thing you cannot detect. Na una tyoe them scam with Buhari. APC trying so hard. Nigeria about to experience real and positive change

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Jostoman: 9:49am On Sep 01, 2022
Says by one of the Lagos landlord disciple.

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by anonimi: 9:49am On Sep 01, 2022
bennybuhari:
I said Obi said he wants to move Nigeria back from consumption to production and I said that is not true. He cannot do it because his own business survives on consumption. Is that a lie? He has been an importer and I said he deals with cash and carry economics; container economics, imports”.

“All the goods that can be produced in Nigeria, Obi imports them in his supermarkets. That is consumption economics. That kind of person cannot tell you that he is moving you from consumption to production. He will then be committing self-economic suicide and Obi will not do that to himself”.

https://independent.ng/peter-obi-deceiving-everybody-i-wont-retract-my-statement-about-him-dele-alake/

Exposing fraudulent failure Peter Obi is a thing of joy to truth seekers who verify before talking.
What manner of a desperate politician is this Obi

Peacemaker5128:
THE pan-Yoruba socio- organisation, Afenifere, has urged Nigerians to disregard information from any social media account claiming to belong to Pa Ayo Adebanjo.

The organisation’s National Publicity Secretary, Jare Ajayi, said in a statement on Sunday that the Twitter account which some electronic and online media quoted from did not belong to Adebanjo or any of the Afenifere leaders.

“It is hereby being clearly stated that Chief Adebanjo has no social media account of any sort, be it Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.

“Whenever he has anything to say to the public, he does so directly by addressing the press, through an interview or a press statement. He also addresses the public through the Secretary General or the National Publicity Secretary of Afenifere,” Ajayi said.

https://punchng.com/statement-on-peter-obi-not-from-adebanjo-afenifere/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1659316961

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by hohafrank(m): 9:49am On Sep 01, 2022
If you like hit your head against brick,Obi is Nigeria president with effect from 2023.

3 Likes

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by KazikageSama: 9:49am On Sep 01, 2022
Whether you like it or not, Peter Obi is your next president.

3 Likes

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Backpedal: 9:50am On Sep 01, 2022
Ezewuzie01:
A legitimate tax paying business man is who is sabotaging the economy ?

You people are used to this type of politics.
Unfortunately for you
Obi supporters are ready for rough play

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe: How Peter Obi Will Win 2023 Presidential Election / Victor Umeh Holds Mass In His Home To Mourn His Sister - PICS / Nigerian Army To Investigate Soldiers Involved In 4+4 Sign Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.