Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,775 members, 7,831,494 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him (24872 Views)

Dele Alake: Tinubu Showed The Calibre Of His Team / Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake / Defamation: Retract Now Or Meet Us In Court - NBM Of Africa Tells BBC (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by dejol88: 12:51pm On Sep 01, 2022
Kagd10:

Millennium schools and renovation of all schools.

TBH, building of more elementary schools isn't important in the southwest right now because there are several already. Of course some people can build more if they like. What's important is the renovation/reconstruction of the old ones which Tinubu eventually faced in the end.

No one can rival Tinubu's legacies in Lagos. They're monumental and unrivalled. Talk about his Lekki trade zone, Eko Atlantic etc.. or High revenue growth.
If south west don’t need school, fashola administration wouldn’t bother refurbishing school.
He those thing in lekki were never in existence during his tenure.
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by CheapHomes1: 12:52pm On Sep 01, 2022
Kagd10:

First, I didn't copy and paste. I composed that. Sink that into your skull

Secondly, if you had a brain, you would have seen the attached below. Let me show to you once again.

Also below is Obasanjo lauding Tinubu on Lekki trade zone. Can you see the date or you dey blind?

Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa. Whereas Atiku was once in the federal administration and had even supervised the privatisation which he looted btw.

Meanwhile, list the legacies of your looting herdman, Atiku. You dey mad?

Atiku that looted Nigeria commonwealth through the privatisation he supervised as a VP. He lives at large in Dubai while waiting for every election period for another chance to empty Nigeria treasury.

You will only impose such failureeee on yourself and region. Sink that into your skull.

You are already getting emotional. Can you show where we had any discussion about Atiku? How is atiku my "herdman"? What's my business with Atiku? If you have any issues with him, why not go sort it out with him?

Meanwhile, you haven't answered these questions. Can you show me the discussion we had about obi being my obi? If you want to insult obi from now till tomorrow, pls feel free. Its not my business. Kindly answer the following questions.

When you say "legacy", what do you mean? Let's look at some of the things you mentioned.

So Tinubu schools and hospitals, so what? Is Tinubu the first governor in the history of Lagos and nigeria to have built schools and hospitals?

Let's look at LASU for instance. Why did Tinubus kids not go to LASU instesad of going to Berkeley school of music in London? If LASUTH is so special, how come Tinubu goeds to France for medical treatment instead of LASUTH?

Can you mention the markets Tinubu built around Lagos? But isn't it shameful to put building market as a "legacy" of a state governor when building market is the job of local governments?

Which "massive estates" did Tinubu build in Oba, Ikorodu, Lekki? Even of he did, is this first time this has happened in Nigeria?

How did Tinubu develop lekki ajah axis?

Who owns primero that operates and runs BRT?

How is inviting Obasanjo to commission road in yaba and surulere a legacy?

What are the several agencies that employed workers?

You just copy and paste without doing a single research. Up till now you are peddling the lie that Obasanjo seized Lagos allocation?

How is Lagos the 4th largest economy in Africa. Pls get yourself infomed. Lagos isn't the fourth largest economy in africa
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Kagd10: 12:56pm On Sep 01, 2022
dejol88:

If south west don’t need school, fashola administration wouldn’t bother refurbishing school.
He those thing in lekki were never in existence during his tenure.

Look at yourself. You said refurbishing school. So what are you saying exactly? Of course some leaders can build more elementary schools if they like but most importantly, the renovation of the old elementaty schools is more needed.

Tinubu already completed his work in Lekki. He conceptualised an idea, birthed it and sought for an investor to partner with Lagos government before he left office. He already completed his work. See OBJ lauding Tinubu on his lekki trade below. See the date.

Meanwhile, you're yet to list your failureeee Peter Obi legacies.

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Kagd10: 12:59pm On Sep 01, 2022
CheapHomes1:

You are already getting emotional. Can you show where we had any discussion about Atiku? How is atiku my "herdman"? What's my business with Atiku? If you have any issues with him, why not go sort it out with him?

Meanwhile, you haven't answered these questions. Can you show me the discussion we had about obi being my obi? If you want to insult obi from now till tomorrow, pls feel free. Its not my business. Kindly answer the following questions.

When you say "legacy", what do you mean? Let's look at some of the things you mentioned.

So Tinubu schools and hospitals, so what? Is Tinubu the first governor in the history of Lagos and nigeria to have built schools and hospitals?

Let's look at LASU for instance. Why did Tinubus kids not go to LASU instesad of going to Berkeley school of music in London? If LASUTH is so special, how come Tinubu goeds to France for medical treatment instead of LASUTH?

Can you mention the markets Tinubu built around Lagos? But isn't it shameful to put building market as a "legacy" of a state governor when building market is the job of local governments?

Which "massive estates" did Tinubu build in Oba, Ikorodu, Lekki? Even of he did, is this first time this has happened in Nigeria?

You just copy and paste without doing a single research. Up till now you are peddling the lie that Obasanjo seized Lagos allocation?

How is Lagos the 4th largest economy in Africa. Pls get yourself infomed. Lagos isn't the fourth largest economy in africa

Imagine the nuisance saying "and so what?"

Your hypocritical self is not even proud to mention your candidate because you know how empty he is. When you're ready to be proud of your candidate and list his legacies, I would take you nuisance serious.
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by ogatboy(m): 1:02pm On Sep 01, 2022
Kagd10:

Ansu is Ojukwu university. Sink that into your skull.

School of nursing wasn't built by Pete Obi. He only renovated it. You people dey mad or what? Bunch of deceitful miscreantt.

All what I listed are not just blueprint. They're all Tinubu's legacies.

I mentioned millennium schools, LASTMA, Market, Hospitals, BRT, LAMATA etc..

Also the multi billion investment he partnered with before leaving office.

I am not talking of ANSU even.

LASTMA and LAMATA are just agbero for collecting money, BRT was Fashola, what hospitals again, which of the markets, the one on the street or the hawking, Millenium school (only 4 in the whole of Lagos) the one he used to siphon money.

Tinubu's only achievement is agbero in Lagos. You talk about LASTMA and LAMATA which are duplicated agencies under ministry of transport to empower agbero and drug men for selling drugs.

I lived my life in Lagos, Tinubu was Lagos worst governor after Sanwo Olu. Go and verify
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by CheapHomes1: 1:06pm On Sep 01, 2022
Kagd10:

Imagine the nuisance saying "and so what?"

Your hypocritical self is not even proud to mention your candidate because you know how empty he is. When you're ready to be proud of your candidate and list his legacies, I would take you nuisance serious.

Can you show where the constitution of Nigeria makes it my duty to have a candidate?

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Kagd10: 1:08pm On Sep 01, 2022
ogatboy:

I am not talking of ANSU even.

LASTMA and LAMATA are just agbero for collecting money, BRT was Fashola, what hospitals again, which of the markets, the one on the street or the hawking, Millenium school (only 4 in the whole of Lagos) the one he used to siphon money.

Tinubu's only achievement is agbero in Lagos. You talk about LASTMA and LAMATA which are duplicated agencies under ministry of transport to empower agbero and drug men for selling drugs.

I lived my life in Lagos, Tinubu was Lagos worst governor after Sanwo Olu. Go and verify

You could see the highlighted about BRT in the attached below yet you're still crying. You go run maaad finally cheesy

You saw the millennium schools built by Tinubu.

The housing units which Tinubu commissioned.

The market which Tinubu commissioned.

The hospital etc..

That's apart from his agencies that employ thousands of workers today.

You go soon off cloth..

Meanwhile, you can't mention your pathological lying Peter Obi's legacies.

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Bombolistic: 1:08pm On Sep 01, 2022
Upon all these, APC has not been able to come up with a single offense Mr Obidient committed. Silence kills them all
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by macdongenius: 1:12pm On Sep 01, 2022
Very on point

franchasofficia:
This is how 2023 Presidential election result will be:

Peter Obi
Southeast - 85%
Southsouth - 67%
Southwest - 38%
Northeast - 18%
Northcentral - 32%
Northwest - 18%

Atiku Abubakar
Southeast - 8%
Southsouth - 25%
Southwest - 15%
Northeast - 38%
Northcentral - 23%
Northwest - 30%

Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Southeast - 3%
Southsouth - 6%
Southwest - 46%
Northeast - 24%
Northcentral - 34%
Northwest - 22%

Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso
Southeast - 1%
Southsouth - 1.5%
Southwest - 3%
Northeast - 19%
Northcentral - 6%
Northwest - 29%
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by ogatboy(m): 1:15pm On Sep 01, 2022
Kagd10:

You could see the highlighted about BRT in the attached below yet you're still crying. You go run maaad finally cheesy

You saw the millennium schools built by Tinubu.

The housing units which Tinubu commissioned.

The market which Tinubu commissioned.

The hospital etc..

That's apart from his agencies that employ thousands of workers today.

You go soon off cloth..

Meanwhile, you can't mention your pathological lying Peter Obi's legacies.

Lol, You still attached blue print. He initiated, he promised to complete. He was in office for 8 years, what did he do? Initiation and blue print. I repeat Tinubu did nothing in Lagos, prove me wrong and stop showing me initiative or commissioning of uncompleted projects. Just like me saying Amosun did roads in Ogun because he started it when all the roads are incomplete.

Please prove to me what Tinubu did, I am still waiting.
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Kagd10: 1:18pm On Sep 01, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Can you show where the constitution of Nigeria makes it my duty to have a candidate?

Your cowardly nuisance self is yet to mention who you support since you know he's empty.
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Kagd10: 1:20pm On Sep 01, 2022
ogatboy:

Lol, You still attached blue print. He initiated, he promised to complete. He was in office for 8 years, what did he do? Initiation and blue print. I repeat Tinubu did nothing in Lagos, prove me wrong and stop showing me initiative or commissioning of uncompleted projects. Just like me saying Amosun did roads in Ogun because he started it when all the roads are incomplete.

Please prove to me what Tinubu did, I am still waiting.

I don't have time for a nuisance like you. If you're blind, are you also brain dead?

Meanwhile, you're yet to list your failureeee Peter Obi's legacies.
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by ogatboy(m): 1:22pm On Sep 01, 2022
Kagd10:

I don't have time for a nuisance like you. If you're blind, are you also brain dead?

Meanwhile, you're yet to list your failureeee Peter Obi's legacies.

They chicken out because they cannot sell TInubu. What did he do oga? Tinubu is the hardest candidate to sell.

He has nothing to show
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Abujason: 1:29pm On Sep 01, 2022
You are so negligible in the scheme of potential voters values and therefore inconsequential.

I encourage you to stick with your lying, thieving, fraudulent, drug dealing, shriveled, sickly, shaky-shaky Yekini Amoda Ogunlere Tinubu. He has been deceiving you and your people for ages but you are so dumb to see through all his deceptions of many years.

Nigerians will reject him soundly in 2023 as they have already started doing.
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Sonyboom765: 1:31pm On Sep 01, 2022
Which of all he said is not true or are you IG os just brain dead. I tot you fools love the truth to be told at all times no matter whose ox is gored. You claim Tinubu poopee for body no one argue with you. They are now telling the Pandora kleptomaniac criminal is a diehard criminal you are here wailing like a lunatic.

Should we all act like we are brain dead like his own tribesmen that believes every lies he dutch out or is the peter Obi bastard not an importer of finished product that is causing Nigeria economy greater damages m

God1000:
APC doing campaign of calumny and character assassination, na their métier

Peter Obi is our next president, I will go on hunger strike if he doesn't win
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by CheapHomes1: 1:31pm On Sep 01, 2022
Kagd10:

Your cowardly nuisance self is yet to mention who you support since you know he's empty.

That's why I asked you the following questions.

Can you show where the constitution of Nigeria makes it my duty to have and support a candidate?

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Dagger111(m): 1:34pm On Sep 01, 2022
Esseite:

Because you cannot produce everything, most especially where you dont have the raw materials/basic amenities to factor production of that commodity. Atleast we can see other areas of his investments and how they have thrived, you can't take away the fact they have provided massive employment.

Okay so my own question - What organization has his candidate raised in real economy/sector that has employed Nigerians apart from public tax collection?... waiting.

Working with an oil firm in Chicago alone is a goal to your 3rd class mandate.
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by franchasofficia: 1:46pm On Sep 01, 2022
Thinkfree:
Your percentages does not correlate. Do your calculation very well and you will see that you have failed just like your Peter obi will fail in 2023.

From your Quack analysis.
SW 102%
NC 95%
NE 99%
SE 97%
SS 99%
Go school una no gree go na to come on line with a vacuous and nebulous explanation for people to take.
The above is for your fellow half baked graduate.
Southwest is the only error, the rest didn't reach 100% because other smaller candidates like Sowore AAC, Kachikwu, Accord and SDP will share the remaining percentages.

BATified BATstards teaching their prof mathematics, Agbado blockhead cheesy
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by highness25(m): 2:00pm On Sep 01, 2022
BATified2023:
How will he retract his statement when he’s asking d same question every reasonable Nigerian is asking

How can someone whose major source of income is importation move us from consumption to production?

Will he kill his business to do that?
Will he stop importation or sell his business?
This man was governor of one of d most industrialized state in Nigeria for complete 8 years n he couldn’t present his citizens to the world despite the fact that we have many local industries in anambra,so if he can’t do that in anambra with all the local industries there how will he suddenly do it with Nigeria?

I have said it n I will keep saying it,the 3 major contenders have held political positions before n they all have records

I believe we don’t need anyone to start sugarcoating anything for us,we just have to check their records n go for d best performer cos if we keep going this way,it means one day people like Ortom,ikpeazu,yahaya bello n co will one day tell us they now have all d solutions to our problem n many gullible folks among us will believe them

How can a man who happens to b d sole importer of mikano promise u steady electricity n u believe it

Many of these realities are staring us in d face n we must learn to separate d truth from d lies

How can someone who threatened to resign cos of insecurity in his tiny state tell us he now wants to handle security of d whole Nigeria

Isn’t it laughable?
God bless you brother. Permit me to copy this your comment
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 01, 2022
Dagger111:

Working with an oil firm in Chicago alone is a goal to your 3rd class mandate.

Seriously... working with an oil firm in Chicago?...

We are talking about a candidate who is a business mogul, owning multiple organizations including banks employing thousands of people.. and you compare that to someone whose career in same oil firm is questionable.. come on.. i know you are just throwing banters.
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Yus2020: 2:15pm On Sep 01, 2022
Peter Obi is a light over darkness the message is everywhere I have set my personal fund to campaign for Peter Obi and will deliver Peter at my polling unit
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by IbomFinest: 2:18pm On Sep 01, 2022
Kagd10:

Stop describing your father for us
So you are ashamed to defend Tinubu's drugs intake but you want to force him upon Nigerians. Any of you who can't defend his drugs dealings should be banned on this forum grin grin
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by emanobis(m): 2:33pm On Sep 01, 2022
We have seen plenty of your likes playing Sycophancy for their demi-god.
Many that was used against GEJ later came confessing.
You are still enjoying in the euphoria of this corrupt government, when e clear Ur eye we go know
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by israelp(m): 2:48pm On Sep 01, 2022
Naijanascam:
You can't be defending BAT and APC without sounding stupid
true will always prevail ..... grin grin grin nice1 my dear

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by dejol88: 3:00pm On Sep 01, 2022
Kagd10:

Look at yourself. You said refurbishing school. So what are you saying exactly? Of course some leaders can build more elementary schools if they like but most importantly, the renovation of the old elementaty schools is more needed.

Tinubu already completed his work in Lekki. He conceptualised an idea, birthed it and sought for an investor to partner with Lagos government before he left office. He already completed his work. See OBJ lauding Tinubu on his lekki trade below. See the date.

Meanwhile, you're yet to list your failureeee Peter Obi legacies.

So you don’t know many schools in Lagos run by government where in decay before fashola came to the rescue?
Why didn’t tinubu refurbish both the elementary and tertiary? Why left it for fashola?
He failed in this regard. Something most governor accomplished in first tenure.
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by newnigerdelta00: 3:02pm On Sep 01, 2022
God1000:

Na shame dey catch you,talk truth stop lying like obi lie lie
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by ogbonti: 3:02pm On Sep 01, 2022
God1000:

I hereby confess - PETER OBI is deceiving everybody
BUT AgbadoolaCasaavani aka TULUYMBU is telling the truth
Athieku is hollier than the pope

are they happy now? craze man
OBI is a phenomenon - they must deal with it - he is our next president grin
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Evergreen12345(f): 3:03pm On Sep 01, 2022
Rozross:
Not everybody sir, I’m an exception. I pity his gullible followers who are so vulnerable to his deceptions. Nigerian youths are easily deceived.

We rejected your drugggggg lord and your Dubai based Nigerian president wholeheartedly
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Kagd10: 3:03pm On Sep 01, 2022
dejol88:

So you don’t know many schools in Lagos run by government where in decay before fashola came to the rescue?
Why didn’t tinubu refurbish both the elementary and tertiary? Why left it for fashola?
He failed in this regard. Something most governor accomplished in first tenure.

Even Sanwo Olu continue to renovate schools today.. Renovation isn't limited to one administration. Sink that into your skull.

You're yet to list Peter Obi's achievement.
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by LegalWolf: 3:06pm On Sep 01, 2022
God1000:

I’m particularly interested in this one about hunger strike. I beg you in the name of God, your ancestors and everything you hold dear to go on hunger strike. How many days are you looking at ?
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by PETGEB(m): 3:36pm On Sep 01, 2022
Kagd10:

They don't. It's Peter Obi and his miscreantttt who are known for campaign of calumny.

Alake only asked Peter Obi to list his legacy and he started to cry.

As for people asking for Tinubu's legacies, see below.

1. Building of Public facilities:

a. Standard Millennium Schools and renovation of all schools.
b. Markets across the state,
c. LASU projects and LASU Teaching Hospital,
d. Several heath centres and Major Hospitals/General Hospitals which includes:

i. Ifako-Ijaye Hospital
ii. Alimosho Hospital
iii. Mushin Hospital
iv. Ibeju-Lekki hospital etc and several health care centres.

2. Massive Housing Estates across Lagos e.g in Oba, Ikorodu, Lekki etc

3. Development of Lekki Ajah axis and others.

4. Conceived the BRT project and constructed the dedicated BRT lane from Island to Mainland. BRT operation started fully under Fashola.

5. Massive Infrastructural development: Construction of Road networks all across Lagos. He invited President Obasanjo to Lagos to commission roads in Surulere, Yaba and other parts of Lagos.tinubu

6. The multi billion investment such as Lekki seaport, lekki trade zone, Eko Atlantic etc..

7.. Also several agencies which employed thousands of workers today.

8. Ensuring Lagos worked despite Obasanjo seizing Lagos allocation for several years and also grew Lagos economy to the 4th largest in Africa today.

Meanwhile, check the campaign of calumny and deception of Peter Obi's miscreants which I was just talking about below. Only Peter Obi's miscreanttt can't list his legacies but resort to campaign of lies and calumny against others like the one below.

So according to the brain of this Peter Obi's miscreant below, if a drug criminal saved his money in an investment company, the owner of the investment company becomes the criminal as alluded by the miscreantt below? Does that make sense to any reasonable brain?

Well, the USA who have got a brain obviously knows that the owner of an investment company can't become a criminal just because a drug criminal saved his money in the investment company hence why they didn't arrest Tinubu who was only operating an investment company. Tinubu was only queried because USA wanted to inform Tinubu before they seized the money of the criminal who had invested into Tinubu's investment company.

Peter Obi's disciples and common sense are parallel lines that can never meet.

odey ni e
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:49pm On Sep 01, 2022
God1000:

Where is the character assassination here?

Your candidate has been benefiting from a consumptive society. He suddenly wakes up, and thinks it is bad simply because he has a presidential ambition.

I see you are an Obidient. Blind follower.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lagos Assembly Asks Sanwo-Olu To Account For State’s 3 Helicopters / Akeredolu Collects N750m Monthly As Security Vote ― Ajayi / Oyo Workers Continue Protest, Beat Up Colleagues For Non-Compliance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.