Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,945 members, 7,835,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him (24887 Views)

Dele Alake: Tinubu Showed The Calibre Of His Team / Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake / Defamation: Retract Now Or Meet Us In Court - NBM Of Africa Tells BBC (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Iyatostrong(f): 9:51am On Sep 01, 2022
Sincerely speaking,
zombidients will know that Obi is a feather weight in nigeria politics after 2023 elections.

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by miketayo(m): 9:51am On Sep 01, 2022
Rozross:
Not everybody sir, I’m an exception. I pity his gullible followers who are so vulnerable to his deceptions. Nigerian youths are easily deceived.

All of them are deceiving us, obi is just the best out of the thrash, he is thrash too but better than the rest.

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 01, 2022
Ok Man, and we don't care, I will rather have him decieve me and know that I fell for transparency, competence, intelligence, humility, humane, character and accountability.

But I will not forgive myself if I was among those that fell for a dullard

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Omoluabi16(m): 9:51am On Sep 01, 2022
Obi is a liar.
Obi has no structure.
Obi is stingy.
Then why are the big parties with all the structures, money and assembly seats so scared?? These people are hell bent on preserving the status quo. Bastids!

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Naijanascam: 9:51am On Sep 01, 2022
Ezewuzie01:
Peter Obituary has been sabotaging the national economy with cheap imports for decades, killing local industries in the process. He dishes out lies as regularly as he can but nobody is buying it except his IPOB followers. His supermarket in Abuja which he built with looted Anambra money went up in flames last year as the prayers of Anambra people against his looting started working.

Your comments shows how shallow and irredeemably stupid you are............. and I advice you not to commit suicide over someone's success stories..........

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by ogatboy(m): 9:51am On Sep 01, 2022
Kagd10:

They don't. It's Peter Obi and his miscreantttt who are known for campaign of calumny.

Alake only asked Peter Obi to list his legacy and he started to cry.

Lol, someone that has been lisiting legacy since. Clean your ear. According to APC, Tinubu's achievement is blueprint. LOL, the same blueprint Buhari is using to run Nigeria with the likes of Fashola and Osibanjo

5 Likes

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Freebills12: 9:52am On Sep 01, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Kagd10:

They don't. It's Peter Obi and his miscreantttt who are known for campaign of calumny.

Alake only asked Peter Obi to list his legacy and he started to cry.

Please, mention one thing Tinibu began and completed as a Lagos State governor for eight years.

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Kagd10: 9:52am On Sep 01, 2022
ogatboy:

Lol, someone that has been lisiting legacy since. Clean your ear. According to APC, Tinubu's achievement is blueprint. LOL, the same blueprint Buhari is using to run Nigeria with the likes of Fashola and Osibanjo

No one has listed Peter Obi's legacies.

List Peter Obi's legacies for example.
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Bahose(m): 9:52am On Sep 01, 2022
Naijanascam:
You can't be defending BAT and APC without sounding stupid
nothing more nothing less.
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by 07kjb: 9:53am On Sep 01, 2022
I just bought a gas at the cost of #1k per liter in a country that has one of the biggest gas reserves in the world

YET SOME IDIOTS DOESN'T WANT A CHANGE

Stockholm syndrome is real

Busy criticizing a man that wants the best for the country is dangerous

VOTE L.P

VOTE PETER OBI

2 Likes

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Neimar: 9:53am On Sep 01, 2022
franchasofficia:
This is how 2023 Presidential election result will be:

Peter Obi
Southeast - 85%
Southsouth - 67%
Southwest - 38%
Northeast - 18%
Northcentral - 32%
Northwest - 18%

Atiku Abubakar
Southeast - 8%
Southsouth - 25%
Southwest - 15%
Northeast - 38%
Northcentral - 23%
Northwest - 30%

Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Southeast - 3%
Southsouth - 6%
Southwest - 46%
Northeast - 24%
Northcentral - 34%
Northwest - 22%

Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso
Southeast - 1%
Southsouth - 1.5%
Southwest - 3%
Northeast - 19%
Northcentral - 6%
Northwest - 29%

Wakeup to Reality!
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by CondemnBattery(f): 9:53am On Sep 01, 2022
Allow me to be deceived.
Go and eat your Agbado and cassava in peace

2 Likes

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by ukojustin: 9:53am On Sep 01, 2022
Weather Peter Obi is deceiving or not he is the apple of God's eye

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by onuman: 9:53am On Sep 01, 2022
bennybuhari:

https://independent.ng/peter-obi-deceiving-everybody-i-wont-retract-my-statement-about-him-dele-alake/

APC and PDP left Obi's Supermarkets with no choice than import goods for sale.

Obi promises that if he becomes president, he will change the economy to produce those goods locally, instead of importation.
How does Obi's promise amount to deception?
APC Spokesman, Dele, knows that Tinubu cannot change Nigeria from Consumption to Production economy.

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by emonis88: 9:53am On Sep 01, 2022
In all attacks on d personality of Peter Obi , I ve noticed that it is the Yorubas who r attacking him, the hatred btw these two southern Nigeria tribes il not ogor well for Nigeria. N I also noticed that Nairaland has been using this hatred of these two tribes to gather presence on their web page, propagating the hatred btw the two ,to their own gains.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by gulfer: 9:53am On Sep 01, 2022
And what has APC and Tinubu been dsoing since 2015, oga@ PeterObi did not cause your misfortune but Tinubu's greed and selfishness drove you guys to this cul-de-sac. Had he allowed a younger APC candidate from the south, maybe the narratives today would've been different..... So face your agbado, cassava manifesto angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 01, 2022
God1000:
APC doing campaign of calumny and character assassination, na their métier

Peter Obi is our next president, I will go on hunger strike if he doesn't win

The stupid idiot will soon hand himself..

Obi is coming
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Jostoman: 9:53am On Sep 01, 2022
We are ready for more of this propaganda against Obi we are just waiting for campaign to start.

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by deavicky(m): 9:54am On Sep 01, 2022
At least OBI said something, what will Tinubu do for Nigeria?.
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by maestroferddi: 9:54am On Sep 01, 2022
Desperadoes trying to distract Peter Obi but they have failed woefully,,,,

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by georgeakins: 9:54am On Sep 01, 2022
People should stop give attention to Obi because he stands no chance in the 2023 election.
He will come 4th in the presidential election
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Tinubufan: 9:55am On Sep 01, 2022
This evil party called apc is something else, why always attacking God's annointed one? This man here is the next Nigeria president,

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Johel(m): 9:55am On Sep 01, 2022

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by onez: 9:56am On Sep 01, 2022
Tinubu that cannot talk to Nigerians?. Is that one a candidate?

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Juanmike(m): 9:57am On Sep 01, 2022
Rozross:
Not everybody sir, I’m an exception. I pity his gullible followers who are so vulnerable to his deceptions. Nigerian youths are easily deceived.
You are gullible and sound stupid with your mentions.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 01, 2022
Apshit talking about deceiving
So what did buhari do then idiot?

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by DWickedLandLord: 9:58am On Sep 01, 2022
Rozross:
Abj and lag but mostly abj and I wish to be silent about my tribe sir(no offense)

Nutless man
You'll also die a coward

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by AliyuMahdi9: 9:58am On Sep 01, 2022
Peter Obi on everyone's Lips

Is Peter OBi the only person Running For Presidency 2023

bennybuhari:

https://independent.ng/peter-obi-deceiving-everybody-i-wont-retract-my-statement-about-him-dele-alake/

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Juanmike(m): 9:58am On Sep 01, 2022
Rozross:
Abj and lag but mostly abj and I wish to be silent about my tribe sir(no offense)
Your tribe is written all over your comment, you don't need to hide it.

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by atinga1: 9:59am On Sep 01, 2022
Rozross:
Silent indeed. You're from Osun state.
Beat your chest and be proud of your state.

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Epicji: 9:59am On Sep 01, 2022
Yes oooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOO I WANT TO BE DECEIVE BY PETER OBI. NA UR DECEIVE

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Alawode01(m): 10:00am On Sep 01, 2022
Stereotype presidential candidate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago / Osun State Declares 27th October Public Holiday To Mark Islamic New Year. / Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.