Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Am I Dating Myself - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Dating Myself (189 Views)

How I Find Out I Have Been Dating Myself For A Whole Year!! / Am I Dating A Strange Girl??? / Help! What Type Of Girl Am I Dating. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am I Dating Myself by TTOPSON(m): 10:37am On Sep 01, 2022
I saw a thread few days ago about how to know if you are dating yourself. While the thread was educating enough, I feel it’s not all inclusive. I think individual contributions based on knowledge or experience will cover much more on this particular subject matter.

For a relationship that started from friendship where two of you communicate very well without being busy for each other, but now the relationship has started and few months into the relationship, communication dropped because either of you is always busy.

My question is: At what point should one conclude that he or she is dating his/her self.

All contributions, especially with relevant experience will be highly appreciated ……
Re: Am I Dating Myself by fman(m): 10:43am On Sep 01, 2022
Communication is the key to a lasting relationship.
Distance relationship easily dies off when the communication power is low..
This occurs when the relationship starts to get bored.
Spice it up with activities
That attracts the interest of ur partner.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

He Insist You Go On A Fun Filled Trip To Canada After U Just Born Baby Alone / Nairaland Full Database Have Been Hacked / How Does Men Of God Destroys The People Of God In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.