Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks (26627 Views)

Netflix Is Hiring A Flight Attendant For One Of Its Private Jets—and Pays Up To / What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview / Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by LeoDeKing: 9:41am On Sep 02, 2022
Someone shared her short experience as a POS agent and attempted instilling the concept of simplicity, but all uncouth brain dead "human beings" could do was to start looking at punctuation.

Some are even questioning her academic qualification, I mean same illiterates who can barely string words to make simple correct sentences in English language. I never knew Nairaland is a place for show off in English language. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by Patriotsleague: 9:42am On Sep 02, 2022
You are wise, continue in this path, everything will work for you. Life is good when you earn money with your spirit at ease.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:42am On Sep 02, 2022
Many of you criticizing are projecting your bitterness on just a simple Post

It doesn't change the fact that my write up had anything to do with the moral values to inspire someone out there

You can criticize all I care but thank you for the many insight because someone will read this and learn something

While others who are busy commenting on a poor write up na you Sabi

Someone said from digital marketing to POS

LMAO

Some people don't even read to understand

They only pick out the point that they want to

Wordsfrombimpe:
I did POS Attendant for two weeks

It's was a worthwhile experience

So when I summon courage to do it's because I needed to understand how all those ladies do it

Money is indeed a spirit

Holding that kind of huge money will teach you two things are you sastify with what you have or not

When the other colleague observe me she kept on Wondering that this job don't fit this lady

Funny enough I dress simple and I am known for simple dress except I am going out for a date with myself looking sexy

The POS Boss Woman asked me some few questions that am I married and am I graduate?

I explained to her am single and yes am a graduate

She told me the rules to stay in the job

So she sent me to do POS job and also attend to her nlyons

And as well attend to some of her client as her errand girl which I did even the CEO of that company questions me and kept on Wondering that this lady don't fit yet she look me up and down and she even said I don't mind if you will like to be promoted as a Supervisor of my Company

I turned it down because am very loyal

I cant bring in bad blood

Those two women can't fight over me

I continue working for the Pos Boss and even the woman daughter who had so much pride in her

But when she is around me she will calm down and I love to cheer people up as well be a friend so when everyone speak wrong of her , I speak good of her

Even when I left the woman Wonder why

But I did all of that to gain experience and gain wisdom more about business which is helpful

In life we must understand we don't meet people by accident

We meet people for a reason

I still the Pos Boss Woman around and I hail her a lot she will even smile

Life is too simple

To hate on anyone

Hold grudges on anyone

Lastly a young lady slide into my DM and I told her why don't you try POS job

She was like me I cant

Never belittle people hard earned money

Especially where they work

Never look down on anyone

Lastly you might be in an environment where you think people don't notice you

But they do

People watch your attitude

Copyright Digital Bimpe

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/activity:6971221464628772864
Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by Machinegun91(m): 9:42am On Sep 02, 2022
So juicy, I can imagine
Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by simple250: 9:43am On Sep 02, 2022
I don laff tire ,don't bring your life story to Nairaland.

No Joy for Nairaland at all

1 Like

Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by RealEzee(m): 9:44am On Sep 02, 2022
wink welcome Bimpe

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by henrimoto(m): 9:49am On Sep 02, 2022
Tokskob2008:
So what's with the picture advert to the extent of even dragging the innocent baby into this your charade abi na you go be the first lady wey do pos for this life?..

I just don't get this generation of youths at all or is this the new format Gee boys use now because even the graduate you are desperately claiming didn't show in your write up.
e no show one bit at all!!!

1 Like

Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by eddynaira125: 9:51am On Sep 02, 2022
Goldmaxx:
Nairaland is a toxic place but what is being addressed about her is just a glaring fact. Let's call a spade a spade!
We learn everyday. She should accept obvious corrections and stop behaving like a typical black woman.

Nairaland only knows how to point error, they don't see good, I doubt if majority of members in this forum are prosperous

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:53am On Sep 02, 2022
Kindly check out my Book " A Simple Life"

Also visit my site

digitalbimpe..com

Wordsfrombimpe:

So when I summon courage to do it's because I needed to understand how all those ladies do it

Money is indeed a spirit

Holding that kind of huge money will teach you two things are you sastify with what you have or not

When the other colleague observe me she kept on Wondering that this job don't fit this lady

Funny enough I dress simple and I am known for simple dress except I am going out for a date with myself looking sexy

The POS Boss Woman asked me some few questions that am I married and am I graduate?

And as well attend to some of her client as her errand girl which I did even the CEO of that company questions me and kept on Wondering that this lady don't fit yet she look me up and down and she even said I don't mind if you will like to be promoted as a Supervisor of my Company

I continue working for the Pos Boss and even the woman daughter who had so much pride in her

But when she is around me she will calm down and I love to cheer people up as well be a friend so when everyone speak wrong of her , I speak good of her

But I did all of that to gain experience and gain wisdom more about business which is helpful

Life is too simple

To hate on anyone

Hold grudges on anyone

She was like me I cant

But they do

Copyright Digital Bimpe

1 Share

Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by Nawttiboi007(m): 9:53am On Sep 02, 2022
It’s not abt attacking her or showing off English here , from what you read was there a reasonable content in it?
LeoDeKing:
Someone shared her short experience as a POS agent and attempted instilling the concept of simplicity, but all uncouth brain dead "human beings" could do was to start looking at punctuation.

Some are even questioning her academic qualification, I mean same illiterates who can barely string words to make simple correct sentences in English language. I never knew Nairaland is a place for show off in English language. angry

4 Likes

Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by Oluwaseunbandur: 9:54am On Sep 02, 2022
People attacking bimpe on her English made me remembered when pastor TB Joshua started. His English was damn poor and people laughed at him, same people Came for miracles and favour from him....before his demise,he ended up been fluent in English

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:55am On Sep 02, 2022
Check out the app I built myself

https://digitalbimpeapp.glideapp.io/

While you are busy criticizing my seo keeps increasing and more people are inspire

Wordsfrombimpe:

Money is indeed a spirit

Life is too simple

To hate on anyone

Hold grudges on anyone

She was like me I cant

But they do

Copyright Digital Bimpe

Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by Conner44: 9:57am On Sep 02, 2022
Oluwaseunbandur:
People attacking bimpe on her English made me remembered when pastor TB Joshua started. His English was damn poor and people laughed at him, same people Came for miracles and favour from him....before his demise,he ended up been fluent in English

That was because he worked on his grammar and took corrections.

Something this op is afraid of doing

8 Likes

Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by EmperorTolson: 9:58am On Sep 02, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
My colleague baby

I have heard this same word

Ma, please don't deny your baby for God's sake. It's your baby for crying out loud, how'd you say it's your colleague's.
I sha know say you don born.

4 Likes

Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:59am On Sep 02, 2022
It's not my baby and I will never deny my baby

It's a colleague baby

And it's the honest truth

EmperorTolson:

My don't deny your baby for God's sake. It's your baby for crying out loud, how'd you say it's your colleague's.
I sha know say you don born.
Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:59am On Sep 02, 2022
Deep words

Oluwaseunbandur:
Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:01am On Sep 02, 2022
Also note the op you are criticizing her grammar

She has a physical office you can kindly check my out on Instagram @everythingdigitalbimpe

As well patronize me

Wordsfrombimpe:

Money is indeed a spirit

Life is too simple

To hate on anyone

Hold grudges on anyone

She was like me I cant

But they do

Copyright Digital Bimpe

1 Like

Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by Oluwaseunbandur: 10:02am On Sep 02, 2022
Conner44:

That was because he worked on his grammar and took corrections.

Something this op is afraid of doing

And u have concluded she won't work on it??

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by EmperorTolson: 10:04am On Sep 02, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Also note the op you are criticizing her grammar

She has a physical office you can kindly check my out on Instagram @everythingdigitalbimpe

As well patronize me
What do you do?

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs / 3 Secret Ways To Get A Job In Nigeria / List Of Successful Candidates For Nigerian Navy Interview 2017 Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.