Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,766 members, 7,813,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks (26616 Views)

Netflix Is Hiring A Flight Attendant For One Of Its Private Jets—and Pays Up To / What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview / Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by jobhunter11: 10:40am On Sep 02, 2022
another one....
Jecci:
You call yourself a graduate but just look at the quality of your English. Very very poor. Half baked graduate.
Better go learn how to write properly because I couldn't make any sense out of what you wrote. Start taking your English lessons serious please

1 Like

Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by grandstar(m): 10:40am On Sep 02, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe
. Pls ignore all the criticism meted out to you.

Whether there were grammatical mistakes in your article or not, your effort is commendable.

No one is perfect. Those who will pick the substance in your article is what really matters.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by eddynaira125: 10:41am On Sep 02, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Also note the op you are criticizing her grammar

She has a physical office you can kindly check my out on Instagram @everythingdigitalbimpe

As well patronize me

Check your Twitter

Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by eddynaira125: 10:43am On Sep 02, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
As you are criticizing also note I have a game centre

Check your Twitter
Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by LikeAking: 10:47am On Sep 02, 2022
imoh4king:

Madam, you are not a graduate. Stop deceiving yourself.

A graduate shud never do POS...
Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by dododawa1: 10:50am On Sep 02, 2022
D GOAT POS lady of this generation
Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by rigarmortis: 10:53am On Sep 02, 2022
Do you also sell diary products?
Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by CSTRR: 10:58am On Sep 02, 2022
People too dey vex here.
She came here looking for encouragement and thumbsup.

It costs you nothing to encourage her na.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by sylve11: 11:05am On Sep 02, 2022
THUNDAR:
You look like people wey de do POS na

na wa o cool
Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by ugofulfilled(m): 11:05am On Sep 02, 2022
Angrygoat:
Odeh. Hw the Bleep u judge me by my moniker, foo l.
Hmmm way too low. It's fine. Talking about judging you by your moniker... Well I want to believe you know that people address you by the way you dress. However, that was a simple, honest question I asked you.
Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by CherylNerd: 11:08am On Sep 02, 2022
Is it only me?
I don't understand the meaning of this article/post.
What message are you trying to convey? Abi?

You want to tell us about your class or why you picked up the POS job or to tell us you're trustworthy or something?

Someone who understands should explain this post please.

1 Like

Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by dfrost: 11:08am On Sep 02, 2022
CSTRR:
People too dey vex here.

Okay. I agree with you.

@op you did well in your investigation about POS. Well done.

Tell us about the pros, cons and how much they make in a day. And how someone will go about such.

While at it, please check your grammar too especially on LinkedIn. That's a worldwide forum.

2 Likes

Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by sylve11: 11:09am On Sep 02, 2022
Alaga2222:

What’s nice about the article?

wahala grin cool
Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by emmyluizzz: 11:10am On Sep 02, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
I did POS Attendant for two weeks

It's was a worthwhile experience

So when I summon courage to do it's because I needed to understand how all those ladies do it

Money is indeed a spirit

Holding that kind of huge money will teach you two things are you sastify with what you have or not

When the other colleague observe me she kept on Wondering that this job don't fit this lady

Funny enough I dress simple and I am known for simple dress except I am going out for a date with myself looking sexy

The POS Boss Woman asked me some few questions that am I married and am I graduate?

I explained to her am single and yes am a graduate

She told me the rules to stay in the job

So she sent me to do POS job and also attend to her nlyons

And as well attend to some of her client as her errand girl which I did even the CEO of that company questions me and kept on Wondering that this lady don't fit yet she look me up and down and she even said I don't mind if you will like to be promoted as a Supervisor of my Company

I turned it down because am very loyal

I cant bring in bad blood

Those two women can't fight over me

I continue working for the Pos Boss and even the woman daughter who had so much pride in her

But when she is around me she will calm down and I love to cheer people up as well be a friend so when everyone speak wrong of her , I speak good of her

Even when I left the woman Wonder why

But I did all of that to gain experience and gain wisdom more about business which is helpful

In life we must understand we don't meet people by accident

We meet people for a reason

I still the Pos Boss Woman around and I hail her a lot she will even smile

Life is too simple

To hate on anyone

Hold grudges on anyone

Lastly a young lady slide into my DM and I told her why don't you try POS job

She was like me I cant

Never belittle people hard earned money

Especially where they work

Never look down on anyone

Lastly you might be in an environment where you think people don't notice you

But they do

People watch your attitude

Copyright Digital Bimpe

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/activity:6971221464628772864

how can a graduate type and think like this. Nigeria educational system is gone!!!

5 Likes

Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by sylve11: 11:10am On Sep 02, 2022
tishbite42:

She might be, no cap.
I have seen people with Master's with worse writing/literary skills.
The problem is with the secondary school education.
Once the foundation is destroyed, no amount of tertiary can ameliorate the situation.

you are right about that. cool

5 Likes

Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by sylve11: 11:11am On Sep 02, 2022
Itzurboi:
Nairaland is not for the faint hearted, nah Bashiru's full here. Lol

i tell you! grin cool
Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by GoAndVerify: 11:14am On Sep 02, 2022
What sort of meaningless rambling did I just read?

In fact, I blame ASUU for allowing this one to graduate.

4 Likes

Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by Nakuza(m): 11:14am On Sep 02, 2022
BATified2023:
Like seriously I don’t understand it,I have read it like a couple times though

Op no offense intended but what’s d basis of this topic cos local man confuse
Honestly, I thought I was the only one that couldn't understand this piece.
Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by GoAndVerify: 11:18am On Sep 02, 2022
yusufmurry:
Pls you're a graduate for God's sake.

It's either "I am or I'm " and NOT this "am" I see everyone writing and none cares about it. If you care, check up their dictionary meanings and usage.

I frown once I read any write up and "am" is littered everywhere.
Hisincrease:

God bless you anyhow.

I don’t understand why the basics of good writing is missing amongst our young people.

This is what happens when people use runs to pass English Language in WAEC.
Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by Nozino: 11:18am On Sep 02, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

Thank you Sir

I had an headache reading what you wrote. You Claim to be a graduate yet you write like this? How?
Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by Umunze1stSon(m): 11:19am On Sep 02, 2022
sageb:

Nice article
Nice article shocked : o All your english teachers, should be arrested for questioning.

1 Like

Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by Thattallgirl(f): 11:23am On Sep 02, 2022
You just gave your businesses bad reviews because when a customer searches for your brand online, this thread may likely come up. If you don't know how to accept constructive criticisms, you do not need to indirectly reply people with "focus on the moral story" or "na them sabi". Just completely ignore without any indirect response. Adding things like "I have other businesses too" just shows how stubborn you are to correction. Having many businesses now doesn't guarantee they become successful in the next 15 years.

Everyone makes mistakes yeah. Someone might say I made a blunder with what I typed but it's up to me to take corrections and modify. You need customers for your business but you're indirectly telling future customers to get lost if they don't take whatever it is you throw at them.

You wonder why companies and industries are thriving abroad. There are people whose jobs are to criticize. They call them critics. You can't just bring out a product or anything below standard. These critics indirectly encourage the best out of individuals. I know there are others who are just frustrated and complete haters, but it's up to you to discern the constructive ones. Here in Nigeria, criticize someone constructively and they see you as their enemy.

I believe you actually opened this thread with the sole purpose of advertising your businesses because I see no real content in what you wrote as a writer. Not everyone who praises you wants the best for you, I hope you know that?? The picture you even uploaded on your game centre was just somehow. Except the kids are competing to win lots of money, kids shouldn't be allowed in a game centre. This country is too underdeveloped to allow kids to focus on such, when there are other constructive things they can be involved in. That game centre for kids isn't a good idea in a country like this but you're proud of it.

I honestly wish you the best in your businesses, and I hope you improve based on many constructive criticisms from people who actually care about you, but if you insist you know better and you're better than that, then all the best. smiley

13 Likes

Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by IbileIfe: 11:23am On Sep 02, 2022
Well done.
You are a graduate?
High school graduate?

You wrote this in Pidgin English?

1 Like

Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by Bobxin: 11:26am On Sep 02, 2022
oladele239:

I'm not am not

Haba na !
Me sef tire, and she will bash you when you argue she's not a graduate. No punctuation, and the picture of the baby wasn't necessary. Nairaland has gone to the dogs, why push this jagon to front page.

1 Like

Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 11:26am On Sep 02, 2022
We too get bad belle with killer mouth for the forum
Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by Umunze1stSon(m): 11:28am On Sep 02, 2022
ugofulfilled:

What about now? And why are you angry at yourself? You shouldn't think yourself a goat? Nairalanders and funny monikers tho
You must be a lover of vawulence. Some monkers are damn weird and funny.

2 Likes

Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by Bobxin: 11:28am On Sep 02, 2022
Thattallgirl:
You just gave your businesses bad reviews because when a customer searches for your brand online, this thread may likely come up. If you don't know how to accept constructive criticisms, you do not need to indirectly reply people with "focus on the moral story" or "na them sabi". Just completely ignore without any indirect response. Adding things like "I have other businesses too" just shows how stubborn you are to correction. Having many businesses now doesn't guarantee they become successful in the next 15 years.

Everyone makes mistakes yeah. Someone might say I made a blunder with what I typed but it's up to me to take corrections and modify. You need customers for your business but you're indirectly telling future customers to get lost if they don't take whatever it is you throw at them.

You wonder why companies and industries are thriving abroad. There are people whose jobs are to criticize. They call them critics. You can't just bring out a product or anything below standard. These critics indirectly encourage the best out of individuals. I know there are others who are just frustrated and complete haters, but it's up to you to discern the constructive ones. Here in Nigeria, criticize someone constructively and they see you as their enemy.

I believe you actually opened this thread with the sole purpose of advertising your businesses because I see no real content in what you wrote as a writer. Not everyone who praises you wants the best for you, I hope you know that?? The picture you even uploaded on your game centre was just somehow. Except the kids are competing to win lots of money, kids shouldn't be allowed in a game centre. This country is too underdeveloped to allow kids to focus on such, when there are other constructive things they can be involved in. That game centre for kids isn't a good idea in a country like this but you're proud of it.

I honestly wish you the best in your businesses, and I hope you improve based on many constructive criticisms from people who actually care about you, but if you insist you know better and you're better than that, then all the best. smiley

Nailed it. God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by Nozino: 11:38am On Sep 02, 2022
Say what you want, I’m canceling all the petition to remove the English language requirement requested by English speaking countries from Nigerians that I signed.

Anyone who went to secondary school can write better than this. For a “graduate” to write this incoherent nonsense and still try to act smart says so much about our education system.

1 Like

Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by Nozino: 11:39am On Sep 02, 2022
CSTRR:
People too dey vex here.

What’s there to encourage? Could you make sense of anything she wrote?
Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by Abusadiq01(m): 11:48am On Sep 02, 2022
U sure say u finish d school wey u claim to graduate from
Because how u go dey write like Mama Ejima pikin? How Am not understanding!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by Bobxin: 11:52am On Sep 02, 2022
CherylNerd:
Is it only me?
I don't understand the meaning of this article/post.
What message are you trying to convey? Abi?

You want to tell us about your class or why you picked up the POS job or to tell us you're trustworthy or something?

Someone who understands should explain this post please.
Nobody does.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs / 3 Secret Ways To Get A Job In Nigeria / List Of Successful Candidates For Nigerian Navy Interview 2017 Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.