Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,709 members, 7,813,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks (26611 Views)

Netflix Is Hiring A Flight Attendant For One Of Its Private Jets—and Pays Up To / What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview / Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:02pm On Sep 02, 2022
THUNDAR:
You look like people wey de do POS na

I think say na only me notice am but had to keep shut to avoid unnecessary bashing grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by kolarov93(m): 12:04pm On Sep 02, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
I did POS Attendant for two weeks

It's was a worthwhile experience

So when I summon courage to do it's because I needed to understand how all those ladies do it

Money is indeed a spirit

Holding that kind of huge money will teach you two things are you sastify with what you have or not

When the other colleague observe me she kept on Wondering that this job don't fit this lady

Funny enough I dress simple and I am known for simple dress except I am going out for a date with myself looking sexy

The POS Boss Woman asked me some few questions that am I married and am I graduate?

I explained to her am single and yes am a graduate

She told me the rules to stay in the job

So she sent me to do POS job and also attend to her nlyons

And as well attend to some of her client as her errand girl which I did even the CEO of that company questions me and kept on Wondering that this lady don't fit yet she look me up and down and she even said I don't mind if you will like to be promoted as a Supervisor of my Company

I turned it down because am very loyal

I cant bring in bad blood

Those two women can't fight over me

I continue working for the Pos Boss and even the woman daughter who had so much pride in her

But when she is around me she will calm down and I love to cheer people up as well be a friend so when everyone speak wrong of her , I speak good of her

Even when I left the woman Wonder why

But I did all of that to gain experience and gain wisdom more about business which is helpful

In life we must understand we don't meet people by accident

We meet people for a reason

I still the Pos Boss Woman around and I hail her a lot she will even smile

Life is too simple

To hate on anyone

Hold grudges on anyone

Lastly a young lady slide into my DM and I told her why don't you try POS job

She was like me I cant

Never belittle people hard earned money

Especially where they work

Never look down on anyone

Lastly you might be in an environment where you think people don't notice you

But they do

People watch your attitude

Copyright Digital Bimpe

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/activity:6971221464628772864

Digital marketer turn POS attendance.
Yee oluwa oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:05pm On Sep 02, 2022
tishbite42:

Lol
Quacks
But the bitter truth is that you don't need to be a graduate to read and write well.
Our secondary school system has been destroyed.

Well said and that is quite unfortunate. cry
Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by tishbite42: 12:15pm On Sep 02, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
As you dey comment your critics

Kindly note you wey dey condemn person write up

Make we see your own biko

Dem Don English teacher but Dem no Sabi write oh

Na to dey criticized

As for those who read to understand

You are appreciated

I dey here dey read comment

This is the problem with the average black person; aversion to correction.

The concept of what you wrote is great but the diction and grammar behind it is atrocious. This is what people are saying and the only thing you can do is to clapback.
You're a young person so it is not too late. You can get Brighter Grammar Books 1-4 and teach yourself.
If what you wrote was an application for employment, you think any sensible person will read it twice?!

Those correcting you don't hate you. They are simply distraught that you ruined a great idea with sloppy writing, bearing in mind that you claim to be a graduate.
Thanks.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 02, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
I did POS Attendant for two weeks

It's was a worthwhile experience

So when I summon courage to do it's because I needed to understand how all those ladies do it

Money is indeed a spirit

Thanks for this info. Please i have just few questions and i would need genuine answer. As this could help a starter.

I understand the business is about finances, but please, can one run the biz successfully with 200k? Let's say on a day what's your average transfers? I know location matters alot and proximity to a busy environment.

Holding that kind of huge money will teach you two things are you sastify with what you have or not

When the other colleague observe me she kept on Wondering that this job don't fit this lady

Funny enough I dress simple and I am known for simple dress except I am going out for a date with myself looking sexy

The POS Boss Woman asked me some few questions that am I married and am I graduate?

I explained to her am single and yes am a graduate

She told me the rules to stay in the job

So she sent me to do POS job and also attend to her nlyons

And as well attend to some of her client as her errand girl which I did even the CEO of that company questions me and kept on Wondering that this lady don't fit yet she look me up and down and she even said I don't mind if you will like to be promoted as a Supervisor of my Company

I turned it down because am very loyal

I cant bring in bad blood

Those two women can't fight over me

I continue working for the Pos Boss and even the woman daughter who had so much pride in her

But when she is around me she will calm down and I love to cheer people up as well be a friend so when everyone speak wrong of her , I speak good of her

Even when I left the woman Wonder why

But I did all of that to gain experience and gain wisdom more about business which is helpful

In life we must understand we don't meet people by accident

We meet people for a reason

I still the Pos Boss Woman around and I hail her a lot she will even smile

Life is too simple

To hate on anyone

Hold grudges on anyone

Lastly a young lady slide into my DM and I told her why don't you try POS job

She was like me I cant

Never belittle people hard earned money

Especially where they work

Never look down on anyone

Lastly you might be in an environment where you think people don't notice you

But they do

People watch your attitude

Copyright Digital Bimpe

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/activity:6971221464628772864
Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by ayoolataiwo(m): 12:25pm On Sep 02, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Read to understand because if you comment nonsense I won't waste time to reply

Pick out the moral story anytime,I mean anytime you intended to make a write up in the public space,,jot it in a piece of paper before typing,cos u messed up as a Graduate you claimed you are.

Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by Itzurboi(m): 12:32pm On Sep 02, 2022
sylve11:

i tell you! grin cool
Lol.
Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by Mrtaye: 12:36pm On Sep 02, 2022
Bunnybee:
You are pretty and hardworking.

Please try to use punctuation marks. I could barely understand your article.

Keep up the good work! ❤️
Wooow
Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by Rajosh(m): 12:40pm On Sep 02, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
No am not

I am not
Or
I'm not.
Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by ImaIma1(f): 12:54pm On Sep 02, 2022
The pouting is not here.
Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by Almaigaa: 12:59pm On Sep 02, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

Yes

Check your mail.
Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by Goldmaxx(f): 1:14pm On Sep 02, 2022
Almaigaa:

Check your mail.
You Wan 4k am abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by Way4orward: 1:22pm On Sep 02, 2022
This post has no meaning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by Starz825(m): 1:40pm On Sep 02, 2022
yusufmurry:

Na the graduate and class for me ooh. See write up
Girls can do anything to lure men
Rest...
Essay/Article/Letter writing are taught in secondary schools not in the university...

Little wonder, you meet someone who speak fluent English but is yet to gain admission into the university....

Which lecturer go dey teach you how to speak fluent English... except if your course of study is in that line
Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by yusufmurry: 1:49pm On Sep 02, 2022
Starz825:

Rest...
Essay/Article/Letter writing are taught in secondary schools not in the university...

Little wonder, you meet someone who speak fluent English but is yet to gain admission into the university....

Which lecturer go dey teach you how to speak fluent English... except if your course of study is in that line

And I am sure that being in the university means that you graduated from secondary school where writing is taught according to you. Right?

So, I'm not wrong to scold a graduate or anyone for wrong use of that word. Let me tell you, it's not about the University but social media banter that has caused it. Take it from there.

You can make this change for the correction when you draw people's attention to that when they write you.

1 Like

Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by sageb: 1:53pm On Sep 02, 2022
Umunze1stSon:

Nice article shocked : o
All your english teachers, should be arrested for questioning.

the moral lesson of the article is that one should be humble and keep learning new things/experience. You left the message of the article and was only concern about attacking her diction which is unnecessary.
Bye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by yusufmurry: 1:54pm On Sep 02, 2022
GoAndVerify:

This is what happens when people use runs to pass English Language in WAEC.

That's not it and not what i am talking about.

It's social media and very rampant among girls(I am not judging here, just that many of them don't usually care)
Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by yusufmurry: 1:55pm On Sep 02, 2022
GloriousGbola:

am not understanding you sir. am confused. please epp

Good luck to you

#Nocap
Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by yusufmurry: 2:02pm On Sep 02, 2022
dfrost:

I had to visit the link there. And behold, same thing was posted on LinkedIn.

No punctuation, so proper paragraphing. Just like that. Now we wonder why the western world insists we do Test of English before applying for anything.

lipsrsealed angry

She took it so far. LinkedIn isn't a place for that yet she may have felt was like other social media platforms. I see many such write-up like that on LinkedIn from this young ones.

Anyway, anyone that likes her, would call her to order.
Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by yusufmurry: 2:06pm On Sep 02, 2022
MrJames007:
It's understandable if used while sending a text message.

You sef. Why you type pls instead of please undecided

There is no place that it's right to use it that way. It's because you use it while sending text message that you unconsciously use it elsewhere.

Hmmm, okay na on your last paragraph. And Noted!
Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by MrJames007: 2:11pm On Sep 02, 2022
yusufmurry:

There is no place that it's right to use it that way. It's because you use it while sending text message that you unconsciously use it elsewhere.

Hmmm, okay na on your last paragraph. And Noted!

You have a point.

1 Like

Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by Komu1048(m): 2:17pm On Sep 02, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Someone shared her short experience as a POS agent and attempted instilling the concept of simplicity, but all uncouth brain dead "human beings" could do was to start looking at punctuation.

Some are even questioning her academic qualification, I mean same illiterates who can barely string words to make simple correct sentences in English language. I never knew Nairaland is a place for show off in English language. angry

Of which many are depending on A.I apps like Scrivener , Grammarly, AI writer. They r just bunch of toxic people

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by GoAndVerify: 2:38pm On Sep 02, 2022
tishbite42:

This is the problem with the average black person; aversion to correction.

The concept of what you wrote is great but the diction and grammar behind it is atrocious. This is what people are saying and the only thing you can do is to clapback.
You're a young person so it is not too late. You can get Brighter Grammar Books 1-4 and teach yourself.
If what you wrote was an application for employment, you think any sensible person will read it twice?!

Those correcting you don't hate you. They are simply distraught that you ruined a great idea with sloppy writing, bearing in mind that you claim to be a graduate.
Thanks.

It's quite appalling, I must say.

The average black guy hates to be corrected.

They give you a lame excuse that English is not their mother tongue.

Can you imagine that sort of rubbish talk?

1 Like

Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by Exxxgeee: 2:41pm On Sep 02, 2022
Komu1048:

It’s because you are a dullard. You people go just carry English for head, if English is that important why is Buhari the president and Osinbanjo his House boy.
Na kwarruption cause am
Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by ugofulfilled(m): 2:47pm On Sep 02, 2022
Umunze1stSon:

You must be a lover of vawulence. Some monkers are damn weird and funny.
grin
What is man without vayolence grin I swear Nairaland go reset your brain after going through some monikers. How is your day running? TGIF grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by Umunze1stSon(m): 3:13pm On Sep 02, 2022
ugofulfilled:

grin
What is man without vayolence grin I swear Nairaland go reset your brain after going through some monikers. How is your day running? TGIF grin
Great and yours?
Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by Zeinymira(f): 3:39pm On Sep 02, 2022
The vawulence on this thread grin > cheesy

But Bimpe, you look like the regular POS sales girl. Why would anyone be surprised seeing you there?
Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by Wwwq: 4:35pm On Sep 02, 2022
Really
Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by Emmanuel909090: 4:48pm On Sep 02, 2022
Bimpe are you a single mother?

1 Like

Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by Komu1048(m): 4:52pm On Sep 02, 2022
Exxxgeee:
Na kwarruption cause am

grin grin English this days qualify you to 20k monthly salary but skill and confidence takes you beyond that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by Fantazy(m): 5:04pm On Sep 02, 2022
Fact!
But this write-up of yours doesn't tally with what a graduate should put up, as you told the woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by dfrost: 5:14pm On Sep 02, 2022
Nozino:
Say what you want, I’m canceling all the petition to remove the English language requirement requested by English speaking countries from Nigerians that I signed.

Anyone who went to secondary school can write better than this. For a “graduate” to write this incoherent nonsense and still try to act smart says so much about our education system.

You actually signed it? I never did because I know how bad it is. cheesy grin

The guts the op has is unmatched. I actually checked on LinkedIn and this write up was there. cheesy Good Lord!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs / 3 Secret Ways To Get A Job In Nigeria / List Of Successful Candidates For Nigerian Navy Interview 2017 Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.