Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks (26623 Views)

Netflix Is Hiring A Flight Attendant For One Of Its Private Jets—and Pays Up To / What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview / Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by EmperorTolson: 10:04am On Sep 02, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Also note the op you are criticizing her grammar

She has a physical office you can kindly check my out on Instagram @everythingdigitalbimpe

As well patronize me

What do you do?

2 Likes

Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by Rosaline5000: 10:05am On Sep 02, 2022
Nairaland will not kill person o grin grin grin
Aunty Bimpe at least put punctuation next time in your write up, if you intend on writing more stories in nairaland, just add some punctuation, even if na one "full stop" or a small "comma" .
And for your story if I get it right, you feel POS job is a local work and you are saying that people should do it and dont mind it.
Let me tell you that a lady in my area makes nothing less than 8k as profits daily in her POS stand, she could make more but not less than that amount, so calculate that times say 22 days in a month.
She is making like 160k to 200k monthly.
Nigerians always look down on honest living and menial jobs but people are making so much money and they are actually using the money to do good things in their lives.
Growing up most of the women that build houses close to our house are women that sells in the market, selling tomatoes and some other things, maybe life have spoiled now but still there is nothing like honest money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by jobhunter11: 10:05am On Sep 02, 2022
My sister with this thing wey you de type??, you fit in there abeg, no mind anything wey those people de tell you.

2 Likes

Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by Conner44: 10:05am On Sep 02, 2022
Oluwaseunbandur:

And u have concluded she won't work on it??

Can’t you see the way she’s being defensive about her bad grammar on this thread? How can she willingly want to change it if she’s this comfortable with it?

3 Likes

Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by AgentGoat: 10:05am On Sep 02, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Read to understand because if you comment nonsense I won't waste time to reply

Pick out the moral story

Which kind graduate be this one.

5 Likes

Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by NOwazobia: 10:05am On Sep 02, 2022
Nairaland will make you depressed if you are not strong.

Worse is when you dare to identify yourself as someone of the upper echelon, they will surely bury you. grin

The moment I read the story, I knew she was in for a long rough ride. grin

grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by MrJames007: 10:05am On Sep 02, 2022
yusufmurry:
Pls you're a graduate for God's sake.

It's either "I am or I'm " and NOT this "am" I see everyone writing and none cares about it. If you care, check up their dictionary meanings and usage.

I frown once I read any write up and "am" is littered everywhere.
It's understandable if used while sending a text message.

You sef. Why you type pls instead of please undecided
Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by Conner44: 10:08am On Sep 02, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Also note the op you are criticizing her grammar

She has a physical office you can kindly check my out on Instagram @everythingdigitalbimpe

As well patronize me

It’s not by having office. Even a shoe maker has office.

Try to read more books before you delve into writing them. You can’t give what you don’t have.

4 Likes

Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by Jecci(f): 10:09am On Sep 02, 2022
You call yourself a graduate but just look at the quality of your English. Very very poor. Half baked graduate.
Better go learn how to write properly because I couldn't make any sense out of what you wrote. Start taking your English lessons serious please
Wordsfrombimpe:
It's not my baby and I will never deny my baby

It's a colleague baby

And it's the honest truth

2 Likes

Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by detectivejones: 10:09am On Sep 02, 2022
The comments have me in stitchesgrin grin
Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by Fucklove(m): 10:10am On Sep 02, 2022
Conner44:

That was because he worked on his grammar and took corrections.

Something this op is afraid of doing
Nothing man no go see for this Nairaland, vawulence everywhere grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:10am On Sep 02, 2022
THUNDAR:
You look like people wey de do POS na

grin grin grin
Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by omoadeleye(m): 10:11am On Sep 02, 2022
Thrash
Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by Oluwaseunbandur: 10:12am On Sep 02, 2022
Conner44:

Can’t you see the way she’s being defensive about her bad grammar on this thread? How can she willingly want to change it if she’s this comfortable with it?

She's a woman and most female folks act that way. I am confident she has taken all the advices so far. It's just like a woman telling u *NO* while is meant YES

1 Like

Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:12am On Sep 02, 2022
BeanmanX:
Are u related to Lupita N'yogo?,,,,, smiley

grin grin grin she dark gàn
Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:13am On Sep 02, 2022
As you are criticizing also note I have a game centre

Wordsfrombimpe:
I did POS Attendant for two weeks

It's was a worthwhile experience

So when I summon courage to do it's because I needed to understand how all those ladies do it

Money is indeed a spirit

Holding that kind of huge money will teach you two things are you sastify with what you have or not

When the other colleague observe me she kept on Wondering that this job don't fit this lady

Funny enough I dress simple and I am known for simple dress except I am going out for a date with myself looking sexy

The POS Boss Woman asked me some few questions that am I married and am I graduate?

I explained to her am single and yes am a graduate

She told me the rules to stay in the job

So she sent me to do POS job and also attend to her nlyons

And as well attend to some of her client as her errand girl which I did even the CEO of that company questions me and kept on Wondering that this lady don't fit yet she look me up and down and she even said I don't mind if you will like to be promoted as a Supervisor of my Company

I turned it down because am very loyal

I cant bring in bad blood

Those two women can't fight over me

I continue working for the Pos Boss and even the woman daughter who had so much pride in her

But when she is around me she will calm down and I love to cheer people up as well be a friend so when everyone speak wrong of her , I speak good of her

Even when I left the woman Wonder why

But I did all of that to gain experience and gain wisdom more about business which is helpful

In life we must understand we don't meet people by accident

We meet people for a reason

I still the Pos Boss Woman around and I hail her a lot she will even smile

Life is too simple

To hate on anyone

Hold grudges on anyone

Lastly a young lady slide into my DM and I told her why don't you try POS job

She was like me I cant

Never belittle people hard earned money

Especially where they work

Never look down on anyone

Lastly you might be in an environment where you think people don't notice you

But they do

People watch your attitude

Copyright Digital Bimpe

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/activity:6971221464628772864

Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by Conner44: 10:13am On Sep 02, 2022
Oluwaseunbandur:

She's a woman and most female folks act that way. I am confident she has taken all the advices so far. It's just like a woman telling u *NO* while is meant YES

grin Women and their matter self
Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by dfrost: 10:14am On Sep 02, 2022
yusufmurry:

Na graduate she be. Who knows if from those universities ASUU dey drag

I had to visit the link there. And behold, same thing was posted on LinkedIn.

No punctuation, so proper paragraphing. Just like that. Now we wonder why the western world insists we do Test of English before applying for anything.

lipsrsealed angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by Oluwaseunbandur: 10:15am On Sep 02, 2022
Conner44:

grin Women and their matter self

Now we r on the same page finally grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by dfrost: 10:16am On Sep 02, 2022
Madam op learn to punctuate for crying out loud.

And it's a colleague's baby (not colleague baby).

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by Fucklove(m): 10:17am On Sep 02, 2022
The lips can grasp "it" so well cool

1 Like

Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by Fucklove(m): 10:20am On Sep 02, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
As you are criticizing also note I have a game centre

See small small children you dey deceive with Ps2 because you want make money. See as you dey destroy the future of this great country cry cry cry embarassed

2 Likes

Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by KushLyon(m): 10:26am On Sep 02, 2022
You're a graduate? Abeg mention the school you graduated from, I wan check something grin

4 Likes

Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by GloriousGbola: 10:27am On Sep 02, 2022
yusufmurry:
Pls you're a graduate for God's sake.

It's either "I am or I'm " and NOT this "am" I see everyone writing and none cares about it. If you care, check up their dictionary meanings and usage.

I frown once I read any write up and "am" is littered everywhere.

am not understanding you sir. am confused. please epp

1 Like

Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by blackmantis: 10:28am On Sep 02, 2022
Can someone please translate.....
Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by pocohantas(f): 10:29am On Sep 02, 2022
Am a graduate indeed. Same school with kayperry I suppose.

4 Likes

Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by Adayincanada: 10:29am On Sep 02, 2022
POS nah Good business shah
Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by grandstar(m): 10:33am On Sep 02, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe

How much money were they making daily? That's what we want to hear. What's are the pros and cons etc

2 Likes

Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by atinga1: 10:34am On Sep 02, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
I did POS Attendant for two weeks

It's was a worthwhile experience

So when I summon courage to do it's because I needed to understand how all those ladies do it

Money is indeed a spirit

Holding that kind of huge money will teach you two things are you sastify with what you have or not

When the other colleague observe me she kept on Wondering that this job don't fit this lady

Funny enough I dress simple and I am known for simple dress except I am going out for a date with myself looking sexy

The POS Boss Woman asked me some few questions that am I married and am I graduate?

I explained to her am single and yes am a graduate

She told me the rules to stay in the job

So she sent me to do POS job and also attend to her nlyons

And as well attend to some of her client as her errand girl which I did even the CEO of that company questions me and kept on Wondering that this lady don't fit yet she look me up and down and she even said I don't mind if you will like to be promoted as a Supervisor of my Company

I turned it down because am very loyal

I cant bring in bad blood

Those two women can't fight over me

I continue working for the Pos Boss and even the woman daughter who had so much pride in her

But when she is around me she will calm down and I love to cheer people up as well be a friend so when everyone speak wrong of her , I speak good of her

Even when I left the woman Wonder why

But I did all of that to gain experience and gain wisdom more about business which is helpful

In life we must understand we don't meet people by accident

We meet people for a reason

I still the Pos Boss Woman around and I hail her a lot she will even smile

Life is too simple

To hate on anyone

Hold grudges on anyone

Lastly a young lady slide into my DM and I told her why don't you try POS job

She was like me I cant

Never belittle people hard earned money

Especially where they work

Never look down on anyone

Lastly you might be in an environment where you think people don't notice you

But they do

People watch your attitude

Copyright Digital Bimpe

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/activity:6971221464628772864
Endeavour to use punctuation marks in your next story.
Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by grandstar(m): 10:35am On Sep 02, 2022
Tokskob2008:
So what's with the picture advert to the extent of even dragging the innocent baby into this your charade abi na you go be the first lady wey do pos for this life?..

I just don't get this generation of youths at all or is this the new format Gee boys use now because even the graduate you are desperately claiming didn't show in your write up.

Oga, free her hand. Let's focus on substance and not shadows.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs / 3 Secret Ways To Get A Job In Nigeria / List Of Successful Candidates For Nigerian Navy Interview 2017 Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.