Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,821 members, 7,813,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks (26620 Views)

Netflix Is Hiring A Flight Attendant For One Of Its Private Jets—and Pays Up To / What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview / Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by azeecoboy(m): 5:49pm On Sep 02, 2022
Thattallgirl:
You just gave your businesses bad reviews because when a customer searches for your brand online, this thread may likely come up. If you don't know how to accept constructive criticisms, you do not need to indirectly reply people with "focus on the moral story" or "na them sabi". Just completely ignore without any indirect response. Adding things like "I have other businesses too" just shows how stubborn you are to correction. Having many businesses now doesn't guarantee they become successful in the next 15 years.

Everyone makes mistakes yeah. Someone might say I made a blunder with what I typed but it's up to me to take corrections and modify. You need customers for your business but you're indirectly telling future customers to get lost if they don't take whatever it is you throw at them.

You wonder why companies and industries are thriving abroad. There are people whose jobs are to criticize. They call them critics. You can't just bring out a product or anything below standard. These critics indirectly encourage the best out of individuals. I know there are others who are just frustrated and complete haters, but it's up to you to discern the constructive ones. Here in Nigeria, criticize someone constructively and they see you as their enemy.

I believe you actually opened this thread with the sole purpose of advertising your businesses because I see no real content in what you wrote as a writer. Not everyone who praises you wants the best for you, I hope you know that?? The picture you even uploaded on your game centre was just somehow. Except the kids are competing to win lots of money, kids shouldn't be allowed in a game centre. This country is too underdeveloped to allow kids to focus on such, when there are other constructive things they can be involved in. That game centre for kids isn't a good idea in a country like this but you're proud of it.

I honestly wish you the best in your businesses, and I hope you improve based on many constructive criticisms from people who actually care about you, but if you insist you know better and you're better than that, then all the best. smiley
i wish i could give this a thousand likes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by IyaTola: 5:54pm On Sep 02, 2022
Emmanuel909090:
Bimpe are you a single mother?
obviously

2 Likes

Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by Respect55(m): 5:55pm On Sep 02, 2022
yusufmurry:
Pls you're a graduate for God's sake.

It's either "I am or I'm " and NOT this "am" I see everyone writing and none cares about it. If you care, check up their dictionary meanings and usage.

I frown once I read any write up and "am" is littered everywhere.
You aren't alone on this bro. It's very disgusting coming across that "am" of a thing. I can fire you if you are working for me. It messes my day up. That's how much I detest it.

3 Likes

Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by AdeProgrammer(m): 6:07pm On Sep 02, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Read to understand because if you comment nonsense I won't waste time to reply

Pick out the moral story

Learn from their comments also. It is very important!

1 Like

Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by yusufmurry: 7:38pm On Sep 02, 2022
Respect55:

You aren't alone on this bro. It's very disgusting coming across that "am" of a thing. I can fire you if you are working for me. It messes my day up. That's how much I detest it.

I am disturbed seriously. I hate seeing it. I am always irritated.

Lead the change where you can.

2 Likes

Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by Sambaby7640: 8:44pm On Sep 02, 2022
Tokskob2008:
So what's with the picture advert to the extent of even dragging the innocent baby into this your charade abi na you go be the first lady wey do pos for this life?..

I just don't get this generation of youths at all or is this the new format Gee boys use now because even the graduate you are desperately claiming didn't show in your write up.
Comrade, why so violent?

1 Like

Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by Sambaby7640: 8:45pm On Sep 02, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Read to understand because if you comment nonsense I won't waste time to reply

Pick out the moral story

*Moral of the story*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by Edoziesmart(m): 11:04pm On Sep 02, 2022
imoh4king:

Madam, you are not a graduate. Stop deceiving yourself.
Lol! She might be a graduate. Is not every graduate that is a prolific writer or speak fluent English. Half of my classmate then in uni cannot speak English fluently for 10 mins without committing blunder. Same with their written English.
Why is it like that? because we claimed engineering students don't need to waste time reading books that will brush our English speaking.
Our lecturers then is not even helping matter at all. Some of them like teaching us with pidgin English. We all see it as a norm that an engineer don't need to speak or write big grammar to secure good contract job cheesy cheesy
Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by CherylNerd: 7:51am On Sep 03, 2022
ORLAHOLUWA:
We too get bad belle with killer mouth for the forum

We're just showing her where to improve grin
Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:29pm On Sep 05, 2022
Some of you came to the comment section to display your toxicity and that's on you

A lady wrote a long comment thinking the bad reviews is what I gave myself lol

You need to understand that bad reviews don't reflect on me but yourselves because on your comment is also encouraging toxicity

You need to understand that God no be man

Since I have been on nairaland for many years this is the second article that have gone viral and that tells on the fact that some people are only waiting for you to make one mistake so they can troll and spew nonsense

Someone even made wrong assumption about me being a single mother lol!

Social Media and Real life isn't the same you saw a picture of me holding my colleague beautiful baby and you are busy spewing nonsense obviously that's to you

Someone also made mention of the fact that because am a graduate I can be fired from work lol!

The brands have manage and am still managing many of you don't even fit one percent into the criteria to qualify for those jobs

How can the country move forward when we are surrounded by toxicity and they all think they know better

They know better but can't accurately develope this great country to be better

I have posted great content with good grammars but it never had this kinds of insights

If you check my other topics you can see it very clearly that the people who are busy ranting on the comment are just bitter

I am a graduate and it doesn't change the fact that I won't make any mistakes in related to grammars

I won't even use the auto correct apps because I am a born writer and as well the best selling author of my first book and since I posted it on this same forum I didn't even get much download but hateful comment means nothing to me

I have been on nairaland for many years to understand how toxic and how low some of you think

Your Comment or critics should I say even gave others insight to look for me and as well increase my seo while some of you spewing nonsense your toxicity will forever be display on this topic

To wrap it up I owe no one apology neither do I expect you to come to my timeline and type nonsense comment

You could have scroll past the topic and move to the next if you have issues with not understanding and comprehending the simplicity of my article

As to those who understood and your kinds comment I appreciate thank you for having great intellectual mind and to look beyond the toxicity in this forum

As for the admins on this job section you could not banned those who display toxicity but you went ahead to ban me from replying for over three days you didn't do well

But I can tell you did all of that to gain more traffic so that they can keep commenting and displaying toxicity

You can do better and make great rules and banned toxicity it should not be acceptable

To wrap it up some people who said we are commenting with showing act of care of calling for improvement kindly show yourself more care and heal from toxicity

And as for this so call perfect grammarians who are pointing out improvement kindly improve and work on being a decent individual toxicity doesn't pay

The person you are displaying toxicity does not give a Bleep about your opinions

As for those who think I came to state my life story you know nothing about me aside this story and that's what you need to know

You can do better than spewing toxicity

Wordsfrombimpe:
I did POS Attendant for two weeks

It's was a worthwhile experience

So when I summon courage to do it's because I needed to understand how all those ladies do it

Money is indeed a spirit

Holding that kind of huge money will teach you two things are you sastify with what you have or not

When the other colleague observe me she kept on Wondering that this job don't fit this lady

Funny enough I dress simple and I am known for simple dress except I am going out for a date with myself looking sexy

The POS Boss Woman asked me some few questions that am I married and am I graduate?

I explained to her am single and yes am a graduate

She told me the rules to stay in the job

So she sent me to do POS job and also attend to her nlyons

And as well attend to some of her client as her errand girl which I did even the CEO of that company questions me and kept on Wondering that this lady don't fit yet she look me up and down and she even said I don't mind if you will like to be promoted as a Supervisor of my Company

I turned it down because am very loyal

I cant bring in bad blood

Those two women can't fight over me

I continue working for the Pos Boss and even the woman daughter who had so much pride in her

But when she is around me she will calm down and I love to cheer people up as well be a friend so when everyone speak wrong of her , I speak good of her

Even when I left the woman Wonder why

But I did all of that to gain experience and gain wisdom more about business which is helpful

In life we must understand we don't meet people by accident

We meet people for a reason

I still the Pos Boss Woman around and I hail her a lot she will even smile

Life is too simple

To hate on anyone

Hold grudges on anyone

Lastly a young lady slide into my DM and I told her why don't you try POS job

She was like me I cant

Never belittle people hard earned money

Especially where they work

Never look down on anyone

Lastly you might be in an environment where you think people don't notice you

But they do

People watch your attitude

Copyright Digital Bimpe

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/activity:6971221464628772864
Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:31pm On Sep 05, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

Some of you came to the comment section to display your toxicity and that's on you

A lady wrote a long comment thinking the bad reviews is what I gave myself lol

You need to understand that bad reviews don't reflect on me but yourselves because on your comment is also encouraging toxicity

You need to understand that God no be man

Since I have been on nairaland for many years this is the second article that have gone viral and that tells on the fact that some people are only waiting for you to make one mistake so they can troll and spew nonsense

Someone even made wrong assumption about me being a single mother lol!

Social Media and Real life isn't the same you saw a picture of me holding my colleague beautiful baby and you are busy spewing nonsense obviously that's to you

Someone also made mention of the fact that because am a graduate I can be fired from work lol!

The brands have manage and am still managing many of you don't even fit one percent into the criteria to qualify for those jobs

How can the country move forward when we are surrounded by toxicity and they all think they know better

They know better but can't accurately develope this great country to be better

I have posted great content with good grammars but it never had this kinds of insights

If you check my other topics you can see it very clearly that the people who are busy ranting on the comment are just bitter

I am a graduate and it doesn't change the fact that I won't make any mistakes in related to grammars

I won't even use the auto correct apps because I am a born writer and as well the best selling author of my first book and since I posted it on this same forum I didn't even get much download but hateful comment means nothing to me

I have been on nairaland for many years to understand how toxic and how low some of you think

Your Comment or critics should I say even gave others insight to look for me and as well increase my seo while some of you spewing nonsense your toxicity will forever be display on this topic

To wrap it up I owe no one apology neither do I expect you to come to my timeline and type nonsense comment

You could have scroll past the topic and move to the next if you have issues with not understanding and comprehending the simplicity of my article

As to those who understood and your kinds comment I appreciate thank you for having great intellectual mind and to look beyond the toxicity in this forum

As for the admins on this job section you could not banned those who display toxicity but you went ahead to ban me from replying for over three days you didn't do well

But I can tell you did all of that to gain more traffic so that they can keep commenting and displaying toxicity

You can do better and make great rules and banned toxicity it should not be acceptable

To wrap it up some people who said we are commenting with showing act of care of calling for improvement kindly show yourself more care and heal from toxicity

And as for this so call perfect grammarians who are pointing out improvement kindly improve and work on being a decent individual toxicity doesn't pay

The person you are displaying toxicity does not give a Bleep about your opinions

As for those who think I came to state my life story you know nothing about me aside this story and that's what you need to know

You can do better than spewing toxicity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by Thattallgirl(f): 7:35pm On Sep 05, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

book and since I posted it on this same forum I didn't even get much download but hateful comment means nothing to me

Your Comment or critics should I say even gave others insight to look for me and as well increase my seo
Lol exactly what I said! You can actually type better? You opened this thread to create publicity for your business. Why are you complaining of toxicity then, except it's to rub it on people's faces on how well you're doing for yourself?

This is social media for goodness sake. Knowing fully well that this was your initial plan, you should've expected worse from people while being glad that it's bringing traffic to your business. But how long can that type of traffic last? Or your plan is to always drop threads like this? Many of the comments are still not completely wrong or toxic. Just say it's only positive comments you want even if it isn't the truth.

Every business owner has his/her own strategies. If this was your plan, it actually worked because me sef I checked you out and contributed to your SEO increasing. But now complaining about toxicity and all that? It's just baseless. Take the win and be the business woman you claimed you are.
Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:24pm On Sep 08, 2022
From POS Attendant To Tech Story

MYTECHSTORY: MEET BIMPE, A DIGITAL MARKETER
Pereira Oluwa Bimpe Miracle

I am a Digital Marketer and the Founder & CEO of the Digital Bimpe blog.

What prompted you to take on this particular role?

This is because I love what I do and am passionate as well consistent in my Brand.

How long have you been working in your job role?

7 years

How did you get your tech role?

How I got my role in tech started in the year 2016, unknown to me I was already a tech freelancer but I didn’t see it that way because I am in media as well and studied Journalism.

To read my interview story, kindly click on the link �

https://moretechies.com/mytech-story-meet-bimpe-a-digital-marketer/

kindly check out @moretechies on Facebook , Instagram and Twitter

Thank you More Techies for the Great Interview and allowing me share my Tech Story & Journey

Wordsfrombimpe:
I did POS Attendant for two weeks

It's was a worthwhile experience

So when I summon courage to do it's because I needed to understand how all those ladies do it

Money is indeed a spirit

Holding that kind of huge money will teach you two things are you sastify with what you have or not

When the other colleague observe me she kept on Wondering that this job don't fit this lady

Funny enough I dress simple and I am known for simple dress except I am going out for a date with myself looking sexy

The POS Boss Woman asked me some few questions that am I married and am I graduate?

I explained to her am single and yes am a graduate

She told me the rules to stay in the job

So she sent me to do POS job and also attend to her nlyons

And as well attend to some of her client as her errand girl which I did even the CEO of that company questions me and kept on Wondering that this lady don't fit yet she look me up and down and she even said I don't mind if you will like to be promoted as a Supervisor of my Company

I turned it down because am very loyal

I cant bring in bad blood

Those two women can't fight over me

I continue working for the Pos Boss and even the woman daughter who had so much pride in her

But when she is around me she will calm down and I love to cheer people up as well be a friend so when everyone speak wrong of her , I speak good of her

Even when I left the woman Wonder why

But I did all of that to gain experience and gain wisdom more about business which is helpful

In life we must understand we don't meet people by accident

We meet people for a reason

I still the Pos Boss Woman around and I hail her a lot she will even smile

Life is too simple

To hate on anyone

Hold grudges on anyone

Lastly a young lady slide into my DM and I told her why don't you try POS job

She was like me I cant

Never belittle people hard earned money

Especially where they work

Never look down on anyone

Lastly you might be in an environment where you think people don't notice you

But they do

People watch your attitude

Copyright Digital Bimpe

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/activity:6971221464628772864

1 Share

Re: I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:26pm On Sep 08, 2022
The issue you have is you have concluded that is to brag perhaps the aim of this content is strictly centred on inspiration

You chose to display toxic comment

The only truth stated is in the article

And whether you accept it or not

That's to you

The article indeed gave me best traffic

So critics I love it

What I dislike most is bad Belle and toxic individual

Decency is key in life

Thattallgirl:
Lol exactly what I said! You can actually type better? You opened this thread to create publicity for your business. Why are you complaining of toxicity then, except it's to rub it on people's faces on how well you're doing for yourself?

This is social media for goodness sake. Knowing fully well that this was your initial plan, you should've expected worse from people while being glad that it's bringing traffic to your business. But how long can that type of traffic last? Or your plan is to always drop threads like this? Many of the comments are still not completely wrong or toxic. Just say it's only positive comments you want even if it isn't the truth.

Every business owner has his/her own strategies. If this was your plan, it actually worked because me sef I checked you out and contributed to your SEO increasing. But now complaining about toxicity and all that? It's just baseless. Take the win and be the business woman you claimed you are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs / 3 Secret Ways To Get A Job In Nigeria / List Of Successful Candidates For Nigerian Navy Interview 2017 Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.