Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,362 members, 7,826,426 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily (28539 Views)

Re:my Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily / My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card / Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 02, 2022
Rosaline5000:

I am in love with you cry
You don't know what you're loving
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Midas01: 10:40am On Sep 02, 2022
The problem is most of you are evil.
Baronthecelebri:
don't mind them, when they see Mr nice guy,they take him for granted saying he's too weak. She will die like osinachi.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Ashirioluwa: 10:40am On Sep 02, 2022
What's your business with that? If the lady doesn't enjoy the idea of cooking all the time, she will quit or call her husband to order. I hate made-up and nollywood stories.
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by adisabarber(m): 10:40am On Sep 02, 2022
Wetin una talk reach there. OP learn to mind your business

westlius:
Pls pardon my grammar.

Please men have mercies for your wives. My colleague's husband doesn't eat frozen foods, meaning she cooks every day for him. She closes from work by 5 and gets home before 7, she goes to market everyday to cook soup for the husband.

I really do feel for her, to the extent the man threatening her to resign so she can take care of him (He earns below 50k and she earns much more).

She says when a soup/stew/ other meals reaches 24 hours the husband cannot eat them again.

I feel for her seeing her in the morning at work looking stress out
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by womanofsteel: 10:41am On Sep 02, 2022
westlius:
Pls pardon my grammar.

Please men have mercies for your wives. My colleague's husband doesn't eat frozen foods, meaning she cooks every day for him. She closes from work by 5 and gets home before 7, she goes to market everyday to cook soup for the husband.

I really do feel for her, to the extent the man threatening her to resign so she can take care of him (He earns below 50k and she earns much more).

She says when a soup/stew/ other meals reaches 24 hours the husband cannot eat them again.

Which kind of simping women be these sef? When she's tired, she knows what to do.
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by rita25(f): 10:41am On Sep 02, 2022
WICKED NARCIST MEN POORLY TRAINED BY THEIR MOTHERS EVERYWHERE WITH SUPPORTIVE AND ENABLING FAMILY WHO SEE NOTHING WRONG IN THEIR BEHAVIOUR BUT WHEN ANOTHER MAN TRIES IT WITH THEIR SISTERS AND DAUGHTERS THEM GO WAN MAD...BUT THEY ARE DOING IT TO SOMEONE ELSE CHILD ALL IN THE NAME OF MARRIAGE

3 Likes

Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by fman(m): 10:41am On Sep 02, 2022
Lollittaa:

Your problem not mine.
I'm not the one who thinks women are useless and yet distrust his fellow man.
Your opinion
Not me!!
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by CSTRR: 10:42am On Sep 02, 2022
Raj10:
Oga mind your business
It is not everything you mind your business.

Personally, I can't watch a woman I care about in a friendly way, wasting away because of marriage that many people are leaving everyday.

I will talk.
It is left for her to take my advise.

3 Likes

Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Amumaigwe: 10:42am On Sep 02, 2022
westlius:
Pls pardon my grammar.

Oga leave that woman's marriage alone. The way you are meddling, you will end up turning the wife onto a rebel. She is old enough to consider her options. You don't know the agreements they reached before that marriage was contracted, neither do you know the full story. Try and back off.
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 02, 2022
We4all:
Where Una dey get all these useless men from? Unfortunately, there are men like him on Nairaland hiding under the guise of redpill to mistreat women.
You have asked and answered your question.
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Raj10(m): 10:43am On Sep 02, 2022
westlius:
Pls pardon my grammar.

Packaged or frozen food items contain trans fats that increase the risk of getting heart disease, and are also linked to clogged arteries. This fat increases bad cholesterol in the body and lowers the good cholesterol. All this contributes to heart illness.
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Lifeandliving(f): 10:43am On Sep 02, 2022
Loll... it's hilarious how almost everyone commenting on this topic has been sidestepping the truth and even trying to make the op look bad for feeling concerned about a fellow human like him.. It says alot though that Nigerians generally lack human feelings and by the way op you aren't lucky to have intelligent people comment on your post..'cause all I have seen here are just illiterate, narrow-minded people who mistake concern for lust and 'busybodyiness'

Concerning the topic,the woman don enter one chance.There are many women who are in this situation.I have two married female colleagues at work who are also overworked both at home and at work,one has even started looking masculine...Sometimes,I look at married women and I begin to wonder why people are always in a rush to get married and begin slaving themselves away!lol..

Personally,I think the problem stems from societal stereotypes and the issue of badly raised male children;who can hardly boil a kettle of water for their own bath and who thinks women are second class beings!

Some women are not much different from slaves but what baffles mostly is that these subjugated women also contribute significantly to the family upkeep!

6 Likes

Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Fiscus105(m): 10:44am On Sep 02, 2022
Midas01:
Abeg shut up. The woman's eyes will clear how? Are you sure you even have sense?

Who do you think will lose in such case?

The man earning 50k or the woman earning much more?

The woman will simply be free to live her life while the man will be looking for another slave to cook everyday meals on his 50 k salary...

Mumu thinks marriage is heaven's ticket for women.

Voice of hopelessness in the jungle.

Who did this to you? I guess Buhari regime is to be blamed for your frustration.
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 02, 2022
Midas01:
The way they band together to support evil.
First they shame the person who may have overheard her talking to someone.
Then they shame the woman for not concealing her problems..
Then they blame her for marrying an obvious ediot.
Not one blame for the man.
"afterall he grew up like that"

2 Likes

Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 02, 2022
Midas01:
The way they band together to support evil.
First they shame the person who may have overheard her talking to someone.
Then they shame the woman for not concealing her problems.
Then they blame her for marrying an obvious ediot.
Not one blame for the man.
"afterall he grew up like that"
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by CSTRR: 10:47am On Sep 02, 2022
Amumaigwe:

Oga leave that woman's marriage alone. The way you are meddling, you will end up turning the wife onto a rebel. She is old enough to consider her options. You don't know the agreements they reached before that marriage was contracted, neither do you know the full story. Try and back off.
Which agreement Justifies turning a working wife to a needless slave?

He can''t eat frozen food. Does that make sense to you?

And she is not a housewife.
That man is an enemy. If he likes her like his own body, he won't treat her like that.

4 Likes

Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by detectivejones: 10:49am On Sep 02, 2022
So the idiot wants us to believe he ate fresh food everyday in his father's house. All these men that will eat all kind of stale food before marriage and start forming what I doN't know after marriage.

2 Likes

Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 02, 2022
Lifeandliving:
Loll... it's hilarious how almost everyone commenting on this topic has been sidestepping the truth and even trying to make the op look bad for feeling concerned about a fellow human like him.. It says alot though that Nigerians generally lack human feelings and by the way op you aren't lucky to have intelligent people comment on your post..'cause all I have seen here are just illiterate, narrow-minded people who mistake concern for lust and 'busybodyiness'

Concerning the topic,the woman don enter one chance.There are many women who are in this situation.I have two married female colleagues at work who are also overworked both at home and at work,one has even started looking masculine...Sometimes,I look at married women and I begin to wonder why people are always in a rush to get married and begin slaving themselves away!lol..

Personally,I think the problem stems from societal stereotypes and the issue of badly raised male children;who can hardly boil a kettle of water for their own bath and who thinks women are second class beings!

Some women are not much different from slaves but what baffles mostly is that these subjugated women also contribute significantly to the family upkeep!
Welcome to Nairaland where people hide under anonymity to show deep hatred to women.
The truth is Nigerians are generally devoid of morals or human sympathy, for the most.
Forget our religiosity, we are innately a wicked nation.

5 Likes

Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 02, 2022
Fiscus105:

Voice of hopelessness in the jungle.

Who did this to you? I guess Buhari regime is to be blamed for your frustration.
You are the frustrated one here.

1 Like

Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by CSTRR: 10:51am On Sep 02, 2022
Even canteens don't cook every soup everyday.

Some of the soups are frozen.

Stupid man.

2 Likes

Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by lawrenzooo: 10:51am On Sep 02, 2022
Lollittaa:

Seems you men have no iota of trust in your fellow men. You distrust women, still distrust men.
"That's how he grew up"
This excuse is not excusing at all.

How will whatever advice he gets here assist the colleagues in question?
Upbringing could be part of it.

my mom always made sure breakfast was ready before 7:30 when I got to secondary school by 7:25 we are already at the dinning Hall for breakfast.

When I got to the university it was already a part of me. I don't go out without eating even if I have to leave the house by 6am. Till today I still do breakfast every morning before leaving the house.

The only problem here is that the mans earning doesn't support his life style. It's now left for the wife to stay or leave. She has a choice
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by twosquare(m): 10:53am On Sep 02, 2022
Mind your business.
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by emmanuelbrown26: 10:54am On Sep 02, 2022
Coinwarrior:
true.you know his type
DONT MIND D FUCKING OP, OP WAN Bleep D WOMAN THATS ALL. WHAT WERE THEY DISCUSSIN FOR OP TO KNOW WHAT D MAN EARNS AND D WIFE IS ALSO A VERY STUPID BITCH
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 02, 2022
lawrenzooo:

How will whatever advice he gets here assist the colleagues in question?
Upbringing could be part of it.

my mom always made sure breakfast was ready before 7:30 when I got to secondary school by 7:25 we are already at the dinning Hall for breakfast.

When I got to the university it was already a part of me. I don't go out without eating even if I have to leave the house by 6am. Till today I still do breakfast every morning before leaving the house.

The only problem here is that the mans earning doesn't support his life style. It's now left for the wife to stay or leave. She has a choice
Since y'all mums prepared fresh food every day and y'all are now used to it. And you want to marry someone to replicate that.
Have you considered marrying your mother?
Because if you really want a continuation of that motherly routine, you should consider marrying your mother.

2 Likes

Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Natbrowny: 10:56am On Sep 02, 2022
(He earns below 50k and she earns much more).
This is d main issue.

Not eating any food after 24hours is legit bullsh*t.
If its really true. She knew b4 saying YES. marriage is a cross.

1 Like

Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Anuoluwa12345(f): 10:57am On Sep 02, 2022
God bless you sir!. Thank God we still have sane men like this. I love this comment.
efficiencie:

Tell your colleague she foolishly married an ingrate. Your colleague is at fault here. She saw a living manifestation of stupidity and decided to marry him. You ladies will say yes to idiots and start lamenting. The man earns 50k and he is complaining about frozen food. There are men earning much more than that yet for the sake of preserving the life of their wife who is also supporting the family they eat what is available until they are buoyant enough to tell her to stop slaving away at a 9-5 job and focus on a career or support the home from fully. Ladies, stop marrying idiots in a hurry and giving the lame excuse "I am not getting any younger"!
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 02, 2022
Natbrowny:
(He earns below 50k and she earns much more).
This is d main issue.

Not eating any food after 24hours is legit bullsh*t.
If its really true. She knew b4 saying YES. marriage is a cross.
Even Jesus dropped his cross at Calvary. He didn't take the effing cross to heaven.

1 Like

Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Natbrowny: 10:59am On Sep 02, 2022
Lollittaa:

Even Jesus dropped his cross at Calvary. He didn't take the effing cross to heaven.

No b lie. If madam no gree drop cross nko. Its her decision since hubby no wan pity her.
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Originalsly: 11:00am On Sep 02, 2022
westlius:

Are you married/in a relationship?... if yes... is your partner working?... if yes ... do you know she wili look wayyy more stressed out at work because her husband/partner is stressing over another man's wife? And do you know a work mate will be taking interest in her just as you are showing interest in another man's wife? .... and just like that... she will be in a workplace relationship? Mind your business ... let the husband and wife take care of their problem ... or if you feel like doing something to help her out.... go and sit the husband down and let him know how much he he is stressing her.... I'm almost sure he will listen to you and take some action. Now loading... R.I.P.
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Lifeandliving(f): 11:00am On Sep 02, 2022

what baffles me mostly is that these subjugated women also contribute significantly to the family upkeep!but they keep quiet and allow a heartless man to keep bossing them around all just to remain being called a Mrs...lol!
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 02, 2022
Raj10:
Packaged or frozen food items contain trans fats that increase the risk of getting heart disease, and are also linked to clogged arteries. This fat increases bad cholesterol in the body and lowers the good cholesterol. All this contributes to heart illness.
Have you heard of such a thing as "food warming" over a fire? Strange word, right?

1 Like

Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Raj10(m): 11:01am On Sep 02, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

DONT MIND D FUCKING OP, OP WAN Bleep D WOMAN THATS ALL. WHAT WERE THEY DISCUSSIN FOR OP TO KNOW WHAT D MAN EARNS AND D WIFE IS ALSO A VERY STUPID BITCH
she is a fool for revealing her husband salary

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Mother Wants Us To Stop Bearing Our Father's Name / A Man Afraid Of 30. A Woman Afraid Of 30 / His Mother Said His Fiancee Is Not Beautiful And Classy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.