Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,439 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me (19148 Views)

Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment / Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT / Peter Obi: I Used 22-car Convoy As Governor Until I Found Out 13 Were Empty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by Emola12(m): 10:00pm On Sep 02, 2022
fourboys:
I just love Peter Obi
aswear to God almighty am Yoruba man ooo buh Peter always on my mind Everytime I pray God will not disappoint him
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by Toluwanise247(m): 10:36pm On Sep 02, 2022
You need to pray because you don’t have anything in brain to rule this Country.
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by Toluwanise247(m): 10:39pm On Sep 02, 2022
Obi the prayer warrior that why you have been moving from one mountain to another. From one church to another. Continue
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by nokatakata: 10:49pm On Sep 02, 2022
You will only disappointment your tribalistic supporters who think they are wiser than everybody. They no longer want biafra and Nigeria is no longer a zoo. The time is near already and I hope the people who have suddenly ignored biafra realise that it will be shoot at sight if any nuisance come out after the election to chant that they want biafra after losing.
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:56pm On Sep 02, 2022
My respect for u sir
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by IbileIfe: 10:56pm On Sep 02, 2022

Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by elaavie1(m): 11:04pm On Sep 02, 2022
The people against Obi for praying for Gods help has for all the great leaders who called on and made them great, including great king Solomon and Moses who even tell God to go with him else he is not going then David whom always seeks God before doing things. As a christian one should always all for Gods help even when your sure of your self so he is on right part. Go on, He will surely help you. If you talk people will be against, if you dont your not left out so you better be yourself and talk when you have to.
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by Laple0541(m): 11:07pm On Sep 02, 2022
EngrGeorge:
shut up

E pain you?

Ewu Abakaliki
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 02, 2022
hahahaha
so funny
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by Haywhy3579: 11:23pm On Sep 02, 2022
Igbojew:
Good write up and every reasonable Yorubas must wake up and see Tinubu for who he truly is which is a Yoruba hater.He never have interest of Yorubas at heart rather he always put Housa/Fulani first before Yorubas...............I am that Igbojew
U fools and has Fulani invaded lagos since he jeopardize the amotekun formation. Infact wch south east state can boost of the same security network or higher security network to lagos.
Lagos state is well equipped in term of security. If u want to confirm go and urinate beside a gutter on lagos road.
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by iamme1234(m): 11:26pm On Sep 02, 2022
You can’t disappoint them
Number 1 you can’t even get 20m vote total
So there is no way you can disappoint them.
Just collect one allocations after the elections
As for me and My Ouse hold crew
We are fully batified.
BecAuse we want to chill among the city boys in Chicago
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by Nchenches: 1:21am On Sep 03, 2022
lhordspy:
i usually take my time to look carefully into this man desperation. I see it's all lie and made up fables to fool the general public. But am not surprise, this specific people from this same region have an history in fooling themselves.
I mean look at the level of poverty, bad governance, illiteracy that reeks in the south-east region, you dont need to wonder far why it is so easy to deceive the ipobians with little lies and fables.
I mean, ojukwu did it. He deceived over two millions of them into early grave.
Kanu also did it, he told his gullible fellows that buhari is dead. It takes a sensless set of individual to actually believe such.. And they all swallow the hook, lie and sinker of the fugitive before he was eventually nab by our able secret service...
Peter is a good man, but his tribesmen are the worst set of human to ever live on this planet earth. I will never vote for hate, religious hypocrite, and a tribal bigot
Come 2023, we will all put you all to your place.

Modified:
Someone just remind me of Nwazurike, the man who sold fake Biafra passport to the ever gullible people.

Not forgetting, Fraudster Ikpeazu, it takes only common kerosene to deceive thousand of people..

The list is endless, if i start today, i wouldnt finish till next year. You guys are so daft, yoy are so prone to fraudsters and scam artiste taken advantage left , right and centre.

Why didn't you say what makes Atiku or Tinubu a better choice than Obi?
It's only an irredeemable ethno-religious bigot who will choose Atiku or Tinubu to succeed President Buhari, in contemporary Nigeria.
Tinubu is embroiled in criminal activities, among which is giving up money from drug trafficking to the US government; while Atiku is on US government records for his involvement in bribing a US Congress man who is still in prison for Atiku's bribe money.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by Benrosaria(m): 1:54am On Sep 03, 2022
So you people’s uncle don’t trust himself.... fa fa fa faaaaaaa.... fowl. The right leader for this country would be selected and not elected
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by showafrica(m): 2:01am On Sep 03, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:

https://igberetvnews.com/1427556/peter-obi-pray-god-everyday-allow-disappiont-nigerians-faith-video/

Genuine.... Unlike emilokan people who believes its turn by turn and life time ambition
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by exever100(f): 2:41am On Sep 03, 2022
Level of poverty where ?
lhordspy:
i usually take my time to look carefully into this man desperation. I see it's all lie and made up fables to fool the general public. But am not surprise, this specific people from this same region have an history in fooling themselves.
I mean look at the level of poverty, bad governance, illiteracy that reeks in the south-east region, you dont need to wonder far why it is so easy to deceive the ipobians with little lies and fables.
Kanu also did it, he told his gullible fellows that buhari is dead. It takes a sensless set of individual to actually believe such.. And they all swallow the hook, lie and sinker of the fugitive before he was eventually nab by our able secret service...
Peter is a good man, but his tribesmen are the worst set of human to ever live on this planet earth. I will never vote for hate, religious hypocrite, and a tribal bigot

Modified:
Someone just remind me of Nwazurike, the man who sold fake Biafra passport to the ever gullible people.

Not forgetting, Fraudster Ikpeazu, it takes only common kerosene to deceive thousand of people..

The list is endless, if i start today, i wouldnt finish till next year. You guys are so daft, yoy are so prone to fraudsters and scam artiste taken advantage left , right and centre.
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by Stanleyq: 3:22am On Sep 03, 2022
One of the things i hate in yorubas, they write an history instead of a history, an hero instead of a hero, an head and not a head, what a failures, negative people, thats why they fail english in WAEC
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by Talk2nanro(m): 4:35am On Sep 03, 2022
slivertongue:
Obi is confident of winning
Not only is he confident, but he will win; its a prophecy and will never fail, but whether he rules well, i do not know.
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by nigeriancritic1(m): 4:36am On Sep 03, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:

https://igberetvnews.com/1427556/peter-obi-pray-god-everyday-allow-disappiont-nigerians-faith-video/

As a student of Nigeria's electoral history. I don't see how Obi wins.

We have to prepare for mental health issues that will plague the Obedients after the Presidential Election. ���
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by Obainomilano: 5:47am On Sep 03, 2022
lhordspy:

Modified:

...you will put peter obi a billionaire in his place or the Igbo people who are the only successful and we'll to do people in their place or the reasonable Nigerians youths who wants this country to prosper in their place ...the only person that will be put to shame and suffering is people like you once the evil government continues to rule... people like you will lose their loved ones...your mother's ,wives and sisters raped and killed ,your land taken from you and all you can do is to run down to the east to beg for alms or seek protection and while all this is happening those who tried to make this country work will be comfortable because God never fail his people...so mr poverty like you is not in any position to put anyone in any place
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by Karlosorji(m): 6:00am On Sep 03, 2022
lhordspy:

Modified:

Peter Obi for president. Go and hug transformer so it will be easier for you yo die cos there's no place for people like you come 2023
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by Slimwhyt(m): 9:19am On Sep 03, 2022
You won't fail sir
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by xtycool: 12:59pm On Sep 03, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:

You can say that to gullible one's. Why won't you pray for not disappointing them , when you don t trust urself and the way their marketing u is already pass who u are.
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:06pm On Sep 03, 2022
lhordspy:

Modified:

You forget the greatest of them all Chudy of MMM fame

Naptu2 any idea on him

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by Vicilo(m): 1:09pm On Sep 03, 2022
lhordspy:

Modified:

I don't know what u will gain from ethnic bigotry, is Peter Obi movement in the north, FCT ipob related also? If yes , it means all Nigerians are ipod.
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by WoroSeeWoro(m): 2:58pm On Sep 03, 2022
Peter is going to win but some bad people in power will want to fraustrate bhim

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Citizens Are The Problems Of Nigeria NOT The Government / Balarabe Musa: APC Will Turn Nigeria Into A One-Party State / Throwback Picture Of Ganduje And Kwankwaso Years Back In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.