Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me (19169 Views)

Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment / Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT / Peter Obi: I Used 22-car Convoy As Governor Until I Found Out 13 Were Empty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by YorubarLord: 5:24pm On Sep 02, 2022
grin You will not even get there, stop hallucinating

Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by Tareq1105: 5:25pm On Sep 02, 2022
SmartPolician:
I can imagine how much this man is putting into all these overseas travels.

He is not spending time with his wife and family, not getting enough sleep and not doing things he enjoys because he wants to face even a bigger problem as president.

Now, someone says he will step down for Atiku Abubukar. Sense is really far from many people.

Peter Obi has my vote.

Hope you heard him clearly that he's praying not to disappoint you obituary people.

Does that statement mean anything to you?

Okay o, bcoz I know he doesn't have the capacity and experience. He's just being pushed by youths bcoz of disappointment of Buhari but I tell you Tinubu would do it. He's the most experienced amongst them.
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by rickyrex(m): 5:25pm On Sep 02, 2022
BATified2023:
are u telling us about d same obi of anambra that did all the things listed below?
you cant make a personal opinion of what you are sure is right or wrong about obi without copying another mislead fellows comment. You have google at your disposal, instead of wasting time posting what you are not sure of, research those alligations if they were true. You will sound more reasonable and enlightened.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by pfadom: 5:26pm On Sep 02, 2022
What! Prayer again? That's stupid.

Instead of making a covenant declaration that "the day you disappoint Nigerians, let ................. happen to you and your generation. So help me God".

Why should you need to pray not to disappoint Nigerians if disappointment or deception is not in your DNA?

You need to settle your character issues before coming to waste our time. We cannot afford the old wine in the new wine skin.
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by Gohs: 5:27pm On Sep 02, 2022
scana042:

When we say we prefer younger, stronger people to lead, it is not because we hate the elderly. Some jobs just require extra strength and capacity. It is the kind of sacrifice required to make Nigeria work again.

Peter Obi ������2023! The Lord is your strength. Join me to say Amen!

Aaaaammeeeeennnn . . . Peter Obi 2023.

No going back. . . Let's go to Aso Rock villa next year!! cheesy grin
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by Patience79: 5:28pm On Sep 02, 2022
And this GOd has heard your prayers.... We will continue to pray for you..

#ObiDatti is coming.... Nigeria is rising again....
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by Igbojew: 5:29pm On Sep 02, 2022
Nagandas:
Tinubu single-handedly jeopardized the formation of amotekun in Lagos & reduced their influence in Osun bcs he didn’t want to offend the Fulani’s at our detriment. This is a man ready to sacrifice the entire Yoruba land for his ambition. Tinubu ti lule

When Fulani herdsmen killed Pa Fasoranti’s daughter in Ondo. Tinubu went there to defend the killers by asking “where are the cows”. Tinubu represents the worst of us as Yoruba’s.

Tinubu has never supported any Yoruba cause unless he stands to gain from it.

He is a Scam. He is only there to satisfy his unquenchable greed. He frustrated our security architecture (amotekun) in the SW bcs he wanted to be “presdent”. We will treat him like the omo ale he is come 2023.
Good write up and every reasonable Yorubas must wake up and see Tinubu for who he truly is which is a Yoruba hater.He never have interest of Yorubas at heart rather he always put Housa/Fulani first before Yorubas...............I am that Igbojew
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by SALLYBERRY01(m): 5:31pm On Sep 02, 2022
Best of luck
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by tunde1200(m): 5:32pm On Sep 02, 2022
Man. The West won't vote Igbo, cause they always insult them. The South South won't vote any IGBO, cause they don't like them. While IGBO won't vote any IGBO Man, cause Igbo don't like themselves. cheesy

Besides, election won't take place in the EAST. Now tell me, how will Peter Obi win? grin grin

Quote me make thunder fire you ��
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by daywatcher: 5:33pm On Sep 02, 2022
Nigerian leaders have been praying since independence so tell us some thing new abeg. You cannot continue moan about the problem and not tell is what you plan to do to fix them. We want to hear about restructuring, decentralisation, state power generation, regional autonomy, state police, constitution amendment, devolution of power to states etc

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by Tareq1105: 5:34pm On Sep 02, 2022
Nagandas:
Tinubu single-handedly jeopardized the formation of amotekun in Lagos & reduced their influence in Osun bcs he didn’t want to offend the Fulani’s at our detriment. This is a man ready to sacrifice the entire Yoruba land for his ambition. Tinubu ti lule

When Fulani herdsmen killed Pa Fasoranti’s daughter in Ondo. Tinubu went there to defend the killers by asking “where are the cows”. Tinubu represents the worst of us as Yoruba’s.

Tinubu has never supported any Yoruba cause unless he stands to gain from it.

He is a Scam. He is only there to satisfy his unquenchable greed. He frustrated our security architecture (amotekun) in the SW bcs he wanted to be “presdent”. We will treat him like the omo ale he is come 2023.

Gbe enu e soun, dake enu e.
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 02, 2022
BATified2023:
are u telling us about d same obi of anambra that did all the things listed below?

Sentiments won't solve any beef you have with Obi

Get a Life!

Mr Learned
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by kayperry: 5:36pm On Sep 02, 2022
SmartPolician:

He is not spending time with his wife and family, not getting enough sleep and not doing things he enjoys because he wants to face even a bigger problem as president.

Now, someone says he will step down for Atiku Abubukar. Sense is really far from many people.

Peter Obi has my vote.

Is Atiku or Tinubu travelling for free or funded by nigeria budget, seems you know what we all dont know.

Nigeria is broke yet these politicians don't mind spending billions of naira to acquire the office with a key to an empty vault ... they know nigerians are gulluble,

@least whatever amount Peter obi his spending he spent it on himself, why an average Nigerians like you will pity a two time governor/billionaire over mere travel expenses is something i can't comprehend ... smart my ass undecided
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 02, 2022
Tareq1105:

Hope you heard him clearly that he's praying not to disappoint you obituary people.

Does that statement mean anything to you?

Okay o, bcoz I know he doesn't have the capacity and experience. He's just being pushed by youths bcoz of disappointment of Buhari but I tell you Tinubu would do it. He's the most experienced amongst them.

Will He Live To Experience It Too?

Sentiments Doesn't Solve Anything

Mr Learned
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by Tareq1105: 5:39pm On Sep 02, 2022
Igbojew:
Good write up and every reasonable Yorubas must wake up and see Tinubu for who he truly is which is a Yoruba hater.He never have interest of Yorubas at heart rather he always put Housa/Fulani first before Yorubas...............I am that Igbojew

Disclose your true identity
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by Nagandas: 5:45pm On Sep 02, 2022
Tareq1105:

Gbe enu e soun, dake enu e.
Lol..

Ema binu sir

I just happen to want the best for our country which obviously is not Tinubu
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by KanwuliaExtra: 5:47pm On Sep 02, 2022
Still on praying?
You nefa start work, you don dey pray. cheesy
Reach there first, then you will have a lot to pray for when you see the ROT you will inherit to make you DOOMED TO FAIL.
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by Mrkindness: 5:50pm On Sep 02, 2022
fourboys:
I just love Peter Obi
we all live him brother.

Nobody that want the progress of this country that won't live Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by Oceanjagaban: 5:51pm On Sep 02, 2022
I don see am say to step down dey your mind
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by DWickedLandLord: 5:52pm On Sep 02, 2022
The same people that believe prayer will help their own situation is now suddenly against it.

Even Moses sought guidance through prayer.

Because Obi is praying does not mean prayer is THE plan. Smh

If you're being sincere it shows how much he really cares/wants to be a good leader

There's not enough money to pay me to reason like a deer
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by Image123(m): 5:52pm On Sep 02, 2022
Jflex07:
like you father

We all know Obi the public office holder lying his way around. No one cares that much about our fathers as they are not contesting. Remember your dad's wise words and stop acting fatherless.
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by slimik: 5:52pm On Sep 02, 2022
He will get returns if he wins

SmartPolician:

Peter Obi has my vote.
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by Arysexy(m): 5:52pm On Sep 02, 2022
We are putting you in our prayers. We know you meant well for the country and eager to change the narrative.

The Lord is your strength Sir
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by Nonexisting1: 5:54pm On Sep 02, 2022
xpressionx:
Lemme say this once and for all

ITS AN INSULT COMPARING PETER OBI WITH TINUBU

BRING PICTURES OF PETER OBI COMMISSIONING PROJECTS AS GOVERNOR, PICTURES FLOODED EVERYWHERE.

BRING PICTURES OF TINUBU COMMISSIONING PROJECTS AS GOVERNOR,NO SINGLE PICTURES.

NA ONLY HE BUILT LAGOS WE DEY HEAR SINCE.
SOMEONE EVEN SAY CAMERA NO DEY THE TIME WEY IM BE GOVERNOR.
You can never argue with Tinubu urchins and win unless you are ready to come down to their level of reasoning. grin
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:58pm On Sep 02, 2022
malakaimoscondo:
u can use that to Deceive unsuspecting zombie..u will never rule this country..Lai Lai u will never lead Nigeria
He will

Brace yourself
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by LordOfTheGame: 6:00pm On Sep 02, 2022
Good and sane Nigerians are supporting Peter Obi. Obi is the next president of Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by IbomFinest: 6:02pm On Sep 02, 2022
BATified2023:
Effect of drugs is dealing too much on the drugs lord followers. Go for rehab dude grin grin
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by doublecross(m): 6:02pm On Sep 02, 2022
I can see how hard tinubu and atiku are pushing to be president. Their desperation spells doom! All of a sudden, they have began paying people to use bots and every other means possible to discredit Obi! Wether they like it or not, Obi has won the election already!
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by messenger4891: 6:02pm On Sep 02, 2022
lhordspy:
i usually take my time to look carefully into this man desperation. I see it's all lie and made up fables to fool the general public. But am not surprise, this specific people from this same region have an history in fooling themselves.
I mean look at the level of poverty, bad governance, illiteracy that reeks in the south-east region, you dont need to wonder far why it is so easy to deceive the ipobians with little lies and fables.
I mean, ojukwu did it. He deceived over two millions of them into early grave.
Kanu also did it, he told his gullible fellows that buhari is dead. It takes a sensless set of individual to actually believe such.. And they all swallow the hook, lie and sinker of the fugitive before he was eventually nab by our able secret service...
Peter is a good man, but his tribesmen are the worst set of human to ever live on this planet heart. I will never vote for hate, religious hypocrite, and a tribal bigot
Come 2023, we will all put you all to your place.
Why writing with so much bitterness and hatred.....May God have mercy on your soul.
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by SenecaTheYonger: 6:04pm On Sep 02, 2022
lhordspy:
i usually take my time to look carefully into this man desperation. I see it's all lie and made up fables to fool the general public. But am not surprise, this specific people from this same region have an history in fooling themselves.
I mean look at the level of poverty, bad governance, illiteracy that reeks in the south-east region, you dont need to wonder far why it is so easy to deceive the ipobians with little lies and fables.
I mean, ojukwu did it. He deceived over two millions of them into early grave.
Kanu also did it, he told his gullible fellows that buhari is dead. It takes a sensless set of individual to actually grin believe such.. And they all swallow the hook, lie and sinker of the fugitive before he was eventually nab by our able secret service...
Peter is a good man, but his tribesmen are the worst set of human to ever live on this planet heart. I will never vote for hate, religious hypocrite, and a tribal bigot
Come 2023, we will all put you all to your place.

Only 5 likes? Where are all your WhatsApp agents? grin
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by Springboot: 6:05pm On Sep 02, 2022
SmartPolician:

Peter Obi has my vote.

He has my votes too but I'm not going to invest unnecessary emotions into it because I know he has no chance of winning,none at all
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by Onyeziokwu(m): 6:06pm On Sep 02, 2022
JOemmy:

The people peddling that fake rumor of obi stepping down for atiku are yet to come to terms with reality they never believed that a day like this will ever come where an igbo presidential candidate will become more popular and more appealing than a northern fulani presidential candidate.

Exactly... Obi is just a brand. He surfaced at the appointed time.

Obi is never a politician but a builder. Those saying a sort of things about him, supposing Obi is desperate as claimed, he would've contested for other political offices like the National assembly after his tenure as a governor, owing to his outstanding records...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023 Census To Begin May 3 - FG / Ekiti: No Speaker Was Impeached - Details / 2023: A Look At PVC Collection Process Across Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.