Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me (19150 Views)

Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment / Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT / Peter Obi: I Used 22-car Convoy As Governor Until I Found Out 13 Were Empty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by WhatCanIsay(m): 4:49pm On Sep 02, 2022
Amen
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by Princelyod(m): 4:50pm On Sep 02, 2022
JOemmy:

The people peddling that fake rumor of obi stepping down for atiku are yet to come to terms with reality they never believed that a day like this will ever come where an igbo presidential candidate will become more popular and more appealing than a northern fulani presidential candidate.
this is not an ethnic issue. They re rather surprised that someone like Peter obi whom they consider infantile on national politics could make so much wave against those who parade themselves as national politicians.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by Mccullum: 4:51pm On Sep 02, 2022
when he won as Nigerian president on s social medias grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by clothingonline(m): 4:51pm On Sep 02, 2022
Anyone who win 2023 president is the best choice from God to us
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by abokikhalifa: 4:52pm On Sep 02, 2022
Baba is now changing mouth. Which one is you pray ? What will your prayer do ? You better leave up to expectation if you win this upcoming ellection nd stop giving excuses already.
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by rippa(m): 4:53pm On Sep 02, 2022
Lazyreporta:
�Scorecards of Tinubu in and outside office

(1)LAWMA - Thousands were employed.

(2)HIGHWAY MANAGERS - Thousands were employed.

(3)LASTMA - Thousands of our youths were employed.

(4)KAI - Thousands of our youths were employed.

(5)CBD - Thousands were employed.

(6)LAGBUS - Many people were employed.

(7)LASIMRA - Thousands were employed.

(coolLASEPA - Many people were employed.

(9)LASBGA - Thousands were employed.

(10)LASAMBUS - Many people were employed.

(11)LIRS - Thousands of our youths were employed.

(12)37 LOCAL COUNCIL DEVELOPMENT AREA (LCDA) - Thousands were employed.

(13)He built more schools (the millennium schools).

(14)Free health care for 60 years old and above.

(15)Free health care for children and pregnant women.

(16)Free eye treatment for everyone.

(17)Free eye glasses (JIGI BOLA).

(18)He almost completed Lagos State electricity before Obasanjo stopped him.

(19)With the creation of 37 LCDA without collecting local governments allocation from federal government (Obasanjo). He did not owe workers a dime throughout his tenure as Lagos State governor.

(20)He constructed the best roads, Oregun road (Kudirat Abiola Road) is an example.

(21)He increased teacher's salaries.

(22)Free education including free books for both primary and secondary school students.

(23)He paid for senior secondary certificate
examination (WAEC) for all SS3 students throughout his tenure as Lagos State governor.

(24)Tinubu donates N100million for the reconstruction of katsina central market, which was recently razed by fire. He has empowered so many people. He hopes to do more when elected.

(25)Tinubu donates N1bn for LASU leadership centre. He hopes to do more for the Nigerian Youths when elected as President.

(26)Tinubu refurbished, renovated and upgraded the Arewa House Library under Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, located in Kaduna, Kaduna State, on Tuesday, July 13, 2021. He hopes to do more for the Nigerian Youths when elected as President.

Let's all Nigerians join hands together to vote BATISHE come 2023 for better Nigeria.
Never
Propaganda and deception ended in 2015

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by afbstrategies: 4:56pm On Sep 02, 2022
Lazyreporta:
�Scorecards of Tinubu in and outside office

(1)LAWMA - Thousands were employed.

(2)HIGHWAY MANAGERS - Thousands were employed.

(3)LASTMA - Thousands of our youths were employed.

(4)KAI - Thousands of our youths were employed.

(5)CBD - Thousands were employed.

(6)LAGBUS - Many people were employed.

(7)LASIMRA - Thousands were employed.

(coolLASEPA - Many people were employed.

(9)LASBGA - Thousands were employed.

(10)LASAMBUS - Many people were employed.

(11)LIRS - Thousands of our youths were employed.

(12)37 LOCAL COUNCIL DEVELOPMENT AREA (LCDA) - Thousands were employed.

(13)He built more schools (the millennium schools).

(14)Free health care for 60 years old and above.

(15)Free health care for children and pregnant women.

(16)Free eye treatment for everyone.

(17)Free eye glasses (JIGI BOLA).

(18)He almost completed Lagos State electricity before Obasanjo stopped him.

(19)With the creation of 37 LCDA without collecting local governments allocation from federal government (Obasanjo). He did not owe workers a dime throughout his tenure as Lagos State governor.

(20)He constructed the best roads, Oregun road (Kudirat Abiola Road) is an example.

(21)He increased teacher's salaries.

(22)Free education including free books for both primary and secondary school students.

(23)He paid for senior secondary certificate
examination (WAEC) for all SS3 students throughout his tenure as Lagos State governor.

(24)Tinubu donates N100million for the reconstruction of katsina central market, which was recently razed by fire. He has empowered so many people. He hopes to do more when elected.

(25)Tinubu donates N1bn for LASU leadership centre. He hopes to do more for the Nigerian Youths when elected as President.

(26)Tinubu refurbished, renovated and upgraded the Arewa House Library under Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, located in Kaduna, Kaduna State, on Tuesday, July 13, 2021. He hopes to do more for the Nigerian Youths when elected as President.

Let's all Nigerians join hands together to vote BATISHE come 2023 for better Nigeria.

Ok. Read this one too.

SOLA KUTI TO BOLA AHMED TINUBU:

You want to be President

Your wife is a Senator

Your daughter Iya Loja that controls all monies and levies generated in all Lagos markets.

Your son, the advertising guru of state account, is in charge of all billboard money generate in Lagos.

All BRT money goes to your Nephew

Your wife, a Senator, is the official supplier of diesel in all Lagos State formations and including street light generators.

All governmental taxes and other levies goes to you - JAGABAN himself through your consulting firm - Alpha Beta

You own a mega private hospital inside the state teaching hospital in Lagos.

Your newspaper and TV channel are the official paid propaganda channels.

You own almost all the remaining valuable real estates in Lagos.

You're entitled to pension 300% amount payable to governors. The law you created by yourself.

You're entitled to change of vehicles yearly and houses both in Lagos & Abuja (minimum 5 bedroom duplex)

All your domestic staff - cooks, gardeners, stewards, drivers, securities etc - are paid by the government and are all pensionable.

You directly control all the machinery of government in Lagos and some southwest states.

Unless there's something else that is wrong with you and your head, what else are you looking for in the Presidency?

If you have managed all the resources and states you control very well, we should be the ones calling you to be our president.

Not you sharing bags of rice and beans.

Goddamn delusional old man.

- Sola Kuti
Fela Anukilapo Kuti's daughter

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by bhella10: 4:57pm On Sep 02, 2022
You will FAIL kiss cry
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by bhella10: 4:59pm On Sep 02, 2022
Princelyod:
this is not an ethnic issue. They re rather surprised that someone like Peter obi whom they consider infantile on national politics could make so much wave against those who parade themselves as national politicians.
Social media waves.
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by jrusky(m): 4:59pm On Sep 02, 2022
Which Nigerians? Say ipob bro Nigerians from where and from which region? You still dey dream Nnwanne.
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by olisaEze(m): 5:00pm On Sep 02, 2022
JOemmy:

The people peddling that fake rumor of obi stepping down for atiku are yet to come to terms with reality they never believed that a day like this will ever come where an igbo presidential candidate will become more popular and more appealing than a northern fulani presidential candidate.

Barman give dis man a very cold bottle of trophy beer for dis comment! grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:00pm On Sep 02, 2022
Obi playing the emotional card very well ...lol

All this won't win you election

Go and visit Ekweremadu and daughter first.
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by Andytyx(m): 5:00pm On Sep 02, 2022
Talk no dey ever finish for Bro Peter mouth
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by CaptainFM1: 5:02pm On Sep 02, 2022
Nigerians will not disappoint you too.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by kingyakos: 5:02pm On Sep 02, 2022
And one candidate like that is speaking in tongues
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by MartinsD12(m): 5:03pm On Sep 02, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:

https://igberetvnews.com/1427556/peter-obi-pray-god-everyday-allow-disappiont-nigerians-faith-video/

Anybody thinking obident movement is a joke or will step down for anybody should wake up from dreaming, no going back on this divine mandate, if peter obi alone should tell you the amount he has spent , time , resources, energy apart from donation from obident movement the commitment is not a easy one but one thing is certain with a few months peter obi who was seen as a light weight politician proved everyone wrong by becoming a heavyweight champion political figure infact by the Grace of God and commitment of good Nigerians the next president of Nigeria to save this country from this imminent death.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by scana042: 5:03pm On Sep 02, 2022
PETER OBI IS the HOPE of Every Same Nigerian!
ObiDatti2023. Physical fitness is part of the requirement for Asorock job.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by scana042: 5:05pm On Sep 02, 2022
In about seven to ten days he leaves London, to Germany, to Rome-Italy, to Toronto, Canada to Los Angeles- California to Houston- Texas to Charlotte-North Carolina. Then next to Washington DC to Georgia to New York and finally will return to Nigeria. Jet lags, sleepless nights, granting interviews, taking thousands of pictures, talking to the Press, explaining the complexities of Nigeria, taking hard questions , giving hugs, and above all still standing. When we say we prefer younger, stronger people to lead, it is not because we hate the elderly. Some jobs just require extra strength and capacity. It is the kind of sacrifice required to make Nigeria work again.

Peter Obi ������2023! The Lord is your strength. Join me to say Amen!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by Ance4Liverpool: 5:06pm On Sep 02, 2022
Obidient is better than sacrifice.
Who ordered the killings!?Tinibu ordered the killings at lekki toll gate, I won't say much bcs we the obidient family is already used to propagandas
BATified2023:
are u telling us about d same obi of anambra that did all the things listed below?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by michoim(m): 5:07pm On Sep 02, 2022
Nonsense. Believe this@ your own peril
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by Eriokanmi: 5:10pm On Sep 02, 2022
Amen!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by sammirano: 5:11pm On Sep 02, 2022
Joker 101
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by malakaimoscondo: 5:11pm On Sep 02, 2022
u can use that to Deceive unsuspecting zombie..u will never rule this country..Lai Lai u will never lead Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by Eriokanmi: 5:12pm On Sep 02, 2022
bhella10:
You will FAIL kiss cry
He doesn't need your vote cheesy. You can give it to BATiflies or atiku. House don full already

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by Jflex07(m): 5:13pm On Sep 02, 2022
Image123:
The smooth criminal
like you father

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by irumanle(m): 5:13pm On Sep 02, 2022
This Obi is another version of Buhari. Playing religious and emotional cards to hoodwink gullible youth.
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by Mars16(m): 5:13pm On Sep 02, 2022
SmartPolician:
I can imagine how much this man is putting into all these overseas travels.

He is not spending time with his wife and family, not getting enough sleep and not doing things he enjoys because he wants to face even a bigger problem as president.

Now, someone says he will step down for Atiku Abubukar. Sense is really far from many people.

Peter Obi has my vote.
Sense is so far from some people indeed, I watched the interview it was in California and was touched when he made this statement, someone working tirelessly to make a way for himself and lead the Nigeria vision you're telling him to step down for Atiku who's Dubai based candidate, what nonsense!
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by Afobaba33(m): 5:15pm On Sep 02, 2022
:DSince APC has denied us Oshibajo

I will stick to obi grin

Oga you have my vote. Proudly Afonja

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by ADSagent: 5:19pm On Sep 02, 2022
God will see you through

Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by jamesbridget13(f): 5:19pm On Sep 02, 2022
If u know say u no fit, talk now o

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by AdamuKD: 5:20pm On Sep 02, 2022
We know that you will not disappoint us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UN Moves Back To Abuja Office Bombed 8 Years Ago Under PDP / Insight Into Buhari’s Twin Dinner With Lawmakers / NLC To Negotiate New Minimum Wage To N100K, N200K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.