Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me (19147 Views)

Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment / Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT / Peter Obi: I Used 22-car Convoy As Governor Until I Found Out 13 Were Empty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by ttoyetade: 6:08pm On Sep 02, 2022
Tareq1105:

Hope you heard him clearly that he's praying not to disappoint you obituary people.

Does that statement mean anything to you?

Okay o, bcoz I know he doesn't have the capacity and experience. He's just being pushed by youths bcoz of disappointment of Buhari but I tell you Tinubu would do it. He's the most experienced amongst them.

All the experience that our politician have is to steal money. They dont know what it means to serve people. We don't need their experience. We want to start afresh. For the first time Nigeria will get it right if Peter Obi is elected . The giant of Africa will wake up and take its proper place among nations. We will become a model in Africa like Rwanda, Egypt . Our people in diaspora who have been stucked in various western countries will start thinking of coming home. Insecurity will become a thing of the past, stable Electricity will come to stay. Transport will work . God may this time come and meet us alive

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by maasoap(m): 6:11pm On Sep 02, 2022
Well, Zombiedients enjoy your lies, that's a good thing
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by undigeh: 6:12pm On Sep 02, 2022
All this requires energy, strength might, that come from a physically sound and healthy. How can a someone like Tinubu whose frailty is obviously betraying him and those forcing him to to pretend, stand this rigor of leadership.

Obasanjo was the strongest. He worked late in office till 2 am the following day.
That wasn't a secret. Those highly place public officers with secretary and personal office assistant who think they have secret life are deceiving themselves.
No misappropriation of public fund is secret to governor or president alone.
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by lawrenzooo: 6:14pm On Sep 02, 2022
NyycoNyco:
You can't satisfy people, just do your best
Just like Buhari is doing his best
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by BATified2023: 6:16pm On Sep 02, 2022
Ance4Liverpool:
Obidient is better than sacrifice.
Who ordered the killings!?Tinibu ordered the killings at lekki toll gate, I won't say much bcs we the obidient family is already used to propagandas
I guess tinubu was d governor of Lagos during endsars?
Then what can u tell us about awkuzu

Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by georgeakins: 6:16pm On Sep 02, 2022
lhordspy:
i usually take my time to look carefully into this man desperation. I see it's all lie and made up fables to fool the general public. But am not surprise, this specific people from this same region have an history in fooling themselves.
I mean look at the level of poverty, bad governance, illiteracy that reeks in the south-east region, you dont need to wonder far why it is so easy to deceive the ipobians with little lies and fables.
I mean, ojukwu did it. He deceived over two millions of them into early grave.
Kanu also did it, he told his gullible fellows that buhari is dead. It takes a sensless set of individual to actually believe such.. And they all swallow the hook, lie and sinker of the fugitive before he was eventually nab by our able secret service...
Peter is a good man, but his tribesmen are the worst set of human to ever live on this planet heart. I will never vote for hate, religious hypocrite, and a tribal bigot
Come 2023, we will all put you all to your place.

You didn't mention Nwazurike that sold fake Biafra passport booklets to his fellow Ibo men
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by Allisgud: 6:17pm On Sep 02, 2022
God should be with him and guide him till he win the election,because those big names he is trying to step on their toes they will do anything for him to fail

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by etrouble: 6:18pm On Sep 02, 2022
SmartPolician:
I can imagine how much this man is putting into all these overseas travels.

He is not spending time with his wife and family, not getting enough sleep and not doing things he enjoys because he wants to face even a bigger problem as president.

Now, someone says he will step down for Atiku Abubukar. Sense is really far from many people.

Peter Obi has my vote.

If not that he has mental problems, he will not leave Nigeria where election is taking place and be going from one country to another where there is no single voter. This is the beginning of failure
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by richie240: 6:19pm On Sep 02, 2022
lhordspy:
i usually take my time to look carefully into this man desperation. I see it's all lie and made up fables to fool the general public. But am not surprise, this specific people from this same region have an history in fooling themselves.
I mean look at the level of poverty, bad governance, illiteracy that reeks in the south-east region, you dont need to wonder far why it is so easy to deceive the ipobians with little lies and fables.
Kanu also did it, he told his gullible fellows that buhari is dead. It takes a sensless set of individual to actually believe such.. And they all swallow the hook, lie and sinker of the fugitive before he was eventually nab by our able secret service...
Peter is a good man, but his tribesmen are the worst set of human to ever live on this planet heart. I will never vote for hate, religious hypocrite, and a tribal bigot
Very deep.... but truth, they say, is bitter!

Its a must that d average igboman must have an enemy wherever he finds himself, either with his kinsmen or with outsiders.

Wherever/whenever he doesn't have one, then he provokes one to enmity!
cool

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by lhordspy: 6:22pm On Sep 02, 2022
georgeakins:

You didn't mention Nwazurike that sold fake Biafra passport booklets to his fellow Ibo men

Boss, the list is so long if i will start typing, come 11pm i will still be on it. Very daft set of humans.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by zeusdgrt(m): 6:23pm On Sep 02, 2022
lhordspy:
U just spent ur time typing nonsense

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by lagonovo: 6:23pm On Sep 02, 2022
You won't disappoint! We already know the fate of those you governed in Anambra State 2006-2014.
A huge percentage found their way to Lagos and other places as usual and are dragging 'no man's land' outside their homeland.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by SenatePresdo(m): 6:24pm On Sep 02, 2022
lhordspy:

See mumu, Person wey dey piss for pant and still want be president, which obsession and desperation pass that one?

Even if Satan contests in Nigeria, he would still have people to vote for him.

Tinubu fan base is in decline, he's supporters won't be enough to make him president, I will urge you to waste your vote, thank you.
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by proprince(m): 6:27pm On Sep 02, 2022
lhordspy:
Peter is a good man, but his tribesmen are the worst set of human to ever live on this planet earth. I will never vote for hate, religious hypocrite, and a tribal bigot

Where has your senses gone to for God sake??

Is stuupiid people like you that put Nigerians in this situation.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by casualobserver: 6:28pm On Sep 02, 2022
The man is currently praying he loses because he has entered one chance that is bigger than his capacity and he knows he cant perform!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by lhordspy: 6:31pm On Sep 02, 2022
SenatePresdo:

See mumu, Person wey dey piss for pant and still want be president, which obsession and desperation pass that one?

Even if Satan contests in Nigeria, he would still have people to vote for him.

Tinubu fan base is in decline, he's supporters won't be enough to make him president, I will urge you to waste your vote, thank you.

No be only decline, na maclean. Shebi you work in the national bereau of statistic abi you work with inec to have the first hand statistic of the massive declining like you insinuated.
I just stated up there how daft you set of people are. I havent even finish breathing, you have started displaying another form of daftness. Ati ko ifa nile, ifa tin se.

See sorry to burst your burble to early, better start parking you polybag and your petty property. Comes 2023 we will chase you lots out of Lagos back to your potopoto.
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by Rapuru14: 6:31pm On Sep 02, 2022
lhordspy:
Peter is a good man, but his tribesmen are the worst set of human to ever live on this planet earth. I will never vote for hate, religious hypocrite, and a tribal bigot

You mean westerners are richer than easterners?
Wow
Just knowing now grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by kennethesan(m): 6:32pm On Sep 02, 2022
I pray so too sir
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by Euegene100001: 6:34pm On Sep 02, 2022
I nor trust u sha ! Just that u are a lesser evil
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by HilcomTech(m): 6:36pm On Sep 02, 2022
slivertongue:
Obi is confident of winning

On twitter
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by ExudeLoveToAll: 6:39pm On Sep 02, 2022
lhordspy:
Peter is a good man, but his tribesmen are the worst set of human to ever live on this planet earth.I will never vote for hate, religious hypocrite, and a tribal bigot
Come 2023, we will all put you all to your place

Please read your post and check the meaning of tribal bigot and confirm who @ bolded suits better.

Nigeria and bigotry is unquantifiable.

Without bigotry can't sell your candidate?

Nigeria a complex Nation.
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by slivertongue: 6:39pm On Sep 02, 2022
HilcomTech:

On twitter

All of them are Twitter. So tell me something new
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by HilcomTech(m): 6:39pm On Sep 02, 2022
lhordspy:
Kanu also did it, he told his gullible fellows that buhari is dead. It takes a sensless set of individual to actually believe such.. And they all swallow the hook, lie and sinker of the fugitive
before he was eventually nab by our able secret service...

Gbam...

The best anyone can tell YEEBOS
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by Habib101: 6:40pm On Sep 02, 2022
Good for his effort u can see it from his movements

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by Billygee2u: 6:41pm On Sep 02, 2022
Pauldollars:
Meanwhile Tinubu is crying upandan....Emilokan
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by surdicksergio: 6:42pm On Sep 02, 2022
We know you have a good heart, but the problem is you will be controlled once you are finally giving the opportunity to step Aso Rock kiss
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by Billygee2u: 6:42pm On Sep 02, 2022
slivertongue:
Obi is confident of winning
Yes,victory is his
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by LaSenior: 6:44pm On Sep 02, 2022
Pauldollars:
Meanwhile Tinubu is crying upandan....Emilokan
you forgot to add garri eba beans and dodo
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by Quodseverismete: 6:46pm On Sep 02, 2022
A true leader indeed.

People says, Muslim, Christian that power comes from God, I said every perfect gift comes from above, it's God that elevates and bring down another, if I lie go ask former IG of Police Mr Transmission transmission.

@Obi God will hear your prayers, it's show how humble you are, not depending on your compitency or your rich CV.
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by AsawanaDgreat: 6:48pm On Sep 02, 2022
Obi I stand comes 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NLC To Negotiate New Minimum Wage To N100K, N200K / 2019: Buhari Will Defeat Obasanjo, IBB, Others, Says Garba Shehu / Balarabe Musa: APC Will Turn Nigeria Into A One-Party State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.