Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,148 members, 7,818,448 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State (44396 Views)

President Tinubu Greatest Mistakes / Why Is Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Always In Guinea. / Niger State Delegates Know Who To Vote , It Is Asiwaju Bola Tinubu" -Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by Viraltrends123: 10:09am On Sep 03, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Yes na.
Lagos was a village in 1999. People were moving around with donkeys.
It's now obvious the iq of Tinubu supporters is too low to spell ABC
You fool, after reading what I said, is this what your brain could interprete. Who talk about donkeys or village.
You said Lagos was the most populous city in Africa, and I brought out the 2006 census, what's wrong with you, can't you say what you want to say without lying.

I said,

lies, even 2006 census, Kano was the most populous state in Nigeria, must you lieeeee. Must you lieeeee. Lagos was never top 5 biggest economy in Africa before 2000. Lagos became a city less than 15 years ago.
Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by Makowonda: 10:12am On Sep 03, 2022
Pesuzok:

Same way you should Google PO achievements.
Ahaps!
Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by searchng4love: 10:18am On Sep 03, 2022
Verysmart101:

The day it will happen u and ur family will die that night.Amen
So shall it be for you and your family in Jesus name Amen
Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:18am On Sep 03, 2022
Viraltrends123:

You fool, after reading what I said, is this what your brain could interprete. Who talk about donkeys or village.
You said Lagos was the most populous city in Africa, and I brought out the 2006 census, what's wrong with you, can't you say what you want to say without lying.

I said,

lies, even 2006 census, Kano was the most populous state in Nigeria, must you lieeeee. Must you lieeeee. Lagos was never top 5 biggest economy in Africa before 2000. Lagos became a city less than 15 years ago.
I have come to realize a lot of you Tinubu dogs are not only wilfully stupid, you're so poorly educated and stubbornly ignorant.
Read and reread the bolded part of your trash over and over again till it makes meaning to you then answer this simple question
What was Lagos before it became a city fifteen years ago according to you? A town, a village, an hamlet or maybe a shanty.
Use your brain to understand your foolishness before quoting me again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by Allisgud: 10:18am On Sep 03, 2022
plaindealer:
Cost N29 Billion.

Funded directly with IGR.

God Bless Aswiaju.
so the lekki link bridge was funded by igr so why did he put a tollgate there to collect money from people he also got revenue from
Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by Ayo8(m): 10:20am On Sep 03, 2022
plaindealer:
Cost N29 Billion.

Funded directly with IGR.

God Bless Aswiaju.

Inflated projects… he should be cooling off in jail
Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by mrfoxx(m): 10:21am On Sep 03, 2022
ElSudani:
They know, but they just don't want to accept the truth.

The one and only Amoda �
Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by NigeriaIsDoomed: 10:26am On Sep 03, 2022
Tinubu can only be president of Lagos, Nigerians will never surrender their country to a sick man, kleptomaniac, drug lord, criminal, and devil.

Tinubu was destined to make others president but can NEVER smell that seat unless the emergence of Nigeria happened by accident.

Agbadorians and Tinubu urcjins mark this date please and come back here after 2023 Presidential Election.
Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by IfnobeGod20: 10:30am On Sep 03, 2022
plaindealer:
One man's dream gave Lagos

LFTZ

Lekki deep seaport

The largest single refinery in the world

The largest petrochemical plant in Africa

The largest fertilizer plant in the world

The largest gas plant in Africa

The largest Rice Mill in Africa

The TECH and start-up capital of Africa

God Bless Asiwaju Tinubu

But all these wasn't done during his tenure. And also, all of these are not state government financed. It's a private owned enterprise.
Please tell us the achievements of Tinubu from 1999-2007 and stop attaching the achievements of his successors to him.
The last time I checked he met the IGR of Lagos at 1.2b and raised it to 6b in his 8 years. You guys will not say that one, it is how he became tax collector and raised it to supposedly 51b that you guys brandishing around. Let us get his record and not his successors record.
Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by Invitationn: 10:31am On Sep 03, 2022
Praxis758:
Those using propaganda and misinformation to promote Tinubu will live to regret their action in his first 2 years as a president. Their propaganda about Lagos IGR is purely a lie from the pit of hell.

And they should remember that Nigerians won’t fall for the blame game of PDP’s 16 years.
The funny thing about Nigeria is that, no matter the person that becomes president, and no matter what he does, bigotry and prejudice won't let people acknowledge it.
This is because a large number of Nigerian can't see beyond their prejudice; they've already anticipated the president would fail.
They don't want a prosperous Nigeria if it's not their kinsman that's in charge.
Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by DrMuzungu(m): 10:32am On Sep 03, 2022
Tinubu for president!

He is a good and dedicated polithiefcian!
Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by Viraltrends123: 10:39am On Sep 03, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

I have come to realize a lot of you Tinubu dogs are not only wilfully stupid, you're so poorly educated and stubbornly ignorant.
Read and reread the bolded part of your trash over and over again till it makes meaning to you then answer this simple question
What was Lagos before it became a city fifteen years ago according to you? A town, a village, an hamlet or maybe a shanty.
Use your brain to understand your foolishness before quoting me again.
See this fool ooo. So what is Ogun, Abuja, ADAMAWA, Anambra, Oyo state now that they've not being ranked cities. Lagos state is the only city in Nigeria, and it's a young city that's why it's being ranked the second most habitable city in the world. States ranked cities in Africa includes Johannesburg, Lagos, Nairobi etc. You talked about Lagos being the most populous cities, I disputed that, and all you brain could interprete of that is Lagos was a village with people using donkeys. Chai, I see why they call you people Zombies.

Anyway, not everyone that tell you the truth support Asiwaju, search the internet before posting, if you don't want people to tell you you are wrong. I like and respect Asiwaju as a great leader, but I'm voting Chris

Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:53am On Sep 03, 2022
Viraltrends123:

See this fool ooo. So what is Ogun, Abuja, ADAMAWA, Anambra, Oyo state now that they've not being ranked cities. Lagos state is the only city in Nigeria, and it's a young city that's why it's being ranked the second most habitable city in the world. States ranked cities in Africa includes Johannesburg, Lagos, Nairobi etc. You talked about Lagos being the most populous cities, I disputed that, and all you brain could interprete of that is Lagos was a village with people using donkeys. Chai, I see why they call you people Zombies.

Anyway, not everyone that tell you the truth support Asiwaju, search the internet before posting, if you don't want people to tell you you are wrong. I like and respect Asiwaju as a great leader, but I'm voting Chris
It is now obvious I'm chatting with a numbskull.
You're obviously too ignorant to be an educated person.
Lagos as a State is different from Lagos as a city. You ignorantly referenced Oyo state as not being a city. Are you aware Oyo state takes its name from Oyo town and its capital is Ibadan which is a city.
Who is doing the ranking and told you Oyo is a state not a city.
I'm beginning to think it's a waste arguing with you.
Did you study geography in secondary School?
Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 03, 2022
Viraltrends123:
You are the one on weed, a state is not called a city based on it being a capital, even Abuja right now is not a city. When you are talking about cities in Africa, they include Johannesburg, Nairobi, Lagos etc. Lagos is the only city in Nigeria, even though it's one on the most inhabitable cities in the world, are (according to Forbes, and others), but still it is the only city in Nigeria and it attained the height during fashola's first term in office.

You are obviously high there's no need dragging anything with you.
Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by IfnobeGod20: 10:55am On Sep 03, 2022
ChukwuObe:

Your fake Obi promised to turn Anambra to Dubai. Has Anambra now turned to Dubai? And why do we still get so many people from Anambra and other Igbo land on the night bus to Lagos everyday? And why do you need to go to Dubai anymore since Obi has turned the state to one? I know that the most gullible people in this world are the Ipobians/obidients as they always believe any lies that come out of their fake hero. That is why it is easy for them to believe the terrorrist Kanu that the man in Aso rock is not Buhari but Jibrin from Sudan. And you will think these people went to school? Haba. School without education. Now I believe Nwazuruke and agree with him with what he said here below
What took Tinubu to Lagos was what took many Ibos to Lagos. Or is Tinubu also indigenous Lagosian?
Ibos have been going to Lagos and every part of Nigeria before Tinubu even dreamt of becoming anything in life. Just like saying what brought fulani to any state, when we all know they transverse from state to state because of their pastoral system. Thankfully we know business took Ibos out of their state. What took Tinubu to Lagos?
If you had used the little understanding you acquired in that evening school, you would have known that Tinubu is also very much guilty of what you are alleging the Ibos. Hence, heal your wounds.
Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 03, 2022
olas24u:

That is why it's good for you to get exposure in life,He was a professional and never damaged the economy in any way.70,s,80,90,s were different from today.He was tinubu and the tinubu families are well to do family.Stuggled and got an education ,worked and found his way into politics.You should try to be a man first ,travel and see how people survive and make ends meet.Was he convicted of any crime.Abegi,you just hate , awolowo =hate ,abiola=hate ,olufalae =Hate,tinubu Hate, and you want to progress as a nation without partners from other regions.

But he is from Iriagbiji in Osun state he was adopted by the Tinubu family.
Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by searchng4love: 10:56am On Sep 03, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

What took Tinubu to Lagos was what took many Ibos to Lagos. Or is Tinubu also indigenous Lagosian?
Ibos have been going to Lagos and every part of Nigeria before Tinubu even dreamt of becoming anything in life. Just like saying what brought fulani to any state, when we all know they transverse from state to state because of their pastoral system. Thankfully we know business took Ibos out of their state. What took Tinubu to Lagos?
If you had used the little understanding you acquired in that evening school, you would have known that Tinubu is also very much guilty of what you are alleging the Ibos. Hence, heal your wounds.

You sound extremely dull
Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 03, 2022
allicare:

If Lagos are over taxed in your own opinion, why do you think Lagos witness daily population surge from other states ?

The reason is clear even to a blind person. Our federation is skewed and it is because lagos for a long time was the political and Economical capital of Nigeria so at the time Abuja was made the political capital the economical capital still remained as Lagos and everything meant for the country comes into Lagos first. That is why we want true federalism and restructuring so that it would stop
Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 03, 2022
Makowonda:
Must I show you his projects?How dumb are you not to find out yourself?You say you can make a hell whole lot of noise on the internet but just a google search of Tinubu's achievements from 1999 to 2007 has become a problem for you.Abi make I buy data for you?

Oga stop the abuses just show us
Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 03, 2022
lolu2019:
mind u,that road is a federal government road.it is not a state road.don't u see FERMA sign boards there.

The road leading to Alaba market and also Ajangbadi is a federal road. Oga take am easy dey lie and even the badagry Expressway no be Lagos decide to do am?
Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 03, 2022
ElSudani:

He did, a lot of the projects he started were completed, only capital intensive ones like the light rail system took longer to complete.
You are still not telling us any remarkable thing Obi did in Anambra.

He didn't Oga take am easy to dey lie. How hard is it that you cannot show us 15 projects where Tinubu took pictures commissioning as governor from 99 to 07
Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 03, 2022
lolu2019:
go there now.thank God I was there earlier dis year.it is now four lanes.smooth good roads.

Oga the road from the Expressway to the market and the road to Ajangbadi that is what I am referring to
Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 03, 2022
ElSudani:

How then are you going to market a guy who didn't achieve anything for eight years?

Oha everyone knows that PO worked so no need to brag
Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by searchng4love: 11:02am On Sep 03, 2022
obynzo:

The road leading to Alaba market and also Ajangbadi is a federal road. Oga take am easy dey lie and even the badagry Expressway no be Lagos decide to do am?

Igbo Can Never Ever Rule this Country Again
Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by Mydazz(m): 11:04am On Sep 03, 2022
So why is Lagos not like Dubai already,...... even after adding monthly allocation to it. Why are they borrowing to meet up with their obligations?
Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by IfnobeGod20: 11:04am On Sep 03, 2022
ChukwuObe:

The same way many fools are promoting a failure that has no single project to his name in Anambra. A man that could not find any other Christian faithful to work in his cabinet except Roman Catholics, The same man is now parading every pentecostal church he hates so much. He can only deceive his Igbo people. We will make sure that no Igbo will be president of a country they once called a zoo. A man that did not care to allow his doctors to go on strike for more than one year.Not in this generation. Never!
We will also make sure that a man that doesn't believe in one Nigeria doesn't become its president but we will help him to be president of Iragbiji motor park association. How do you figure that?

Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by IfnobeGod20: 11:10am On Sep 03, 2022
searchng4love:

You sound extremely dull
Why won't I be dull when I schooled you in what you don't know. Claiming why did Ibos go to Lagos and cannot stay in their state but forgotten that Tinubu you're dying because of him is not also from Lagos but from Osun. Even the blind know that business took Ibos to Lagos, what now took Tinubu to Lagos, that he cannot stay in his stay and even want to be more popular than the owner of the land. Common sense not really common. I can dash you one of my common sense for free without paying dime.
Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by Viraltrends123: 11:10am On Sep 03, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

It is now obvious I'm chatting with a numbskull.
You're obviously too ignorant to be an educated person.
Lagos as a State is different from Lagos as a city. You ignorantly referenced Oyo state as not being a city. Are you aware Oyo state takes its name from Oyo town and its capital is Ibadan which is a city.
Who is doing the ranking and told you Oyo is a state not a city.
I'm beginning to think it's a waste arguing with you.
Did you study geography in secondary School?
See I have nothing to say to you
Search before you reply me. I don't like chatting with people that don't search the internet. Companies like Forbes and co ranked Lagos a city because it reach a certain development index, no state have reach the index. This year, Lagos was ranked the most inhabitable city in the world, the main reason is because it is young.
This is not about secondary school geography, you have incomplete knowledge if you are relying on secondary school incomplete knowledge to reply me, then please let's end this argument.
Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:14am On Sep 03, 2022
Viraltrends123:

See I have nothing to say to you
Search before you reply me. I don't like chatting with people that don't search the internet. Companies like Forbes and co ranked Lagos a city because it reach a certain development index, no state have reach the index. This year, Lagos was ranked the most inhabitable city in the world, the main reason is because it is young.
This is not about secondary school geography, you have incomplete knowledge if you are relying on secondary school incomplete knowledge to reply me, then please let's end this argument.
Lol. So it's Forbes that decides and make states to become a city.
Baba you dull. No cap.
Just shift
Use your Google to search meaning of city before you quote me with nonsense again
Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by Viraltrends123: 11:16am On Sep 03, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Lol. So it's Forbes that decides and make states to become a city.
Baba you dull. No cap.
Just shift
Use your Google to search meaning of city before you quote me with nonsense again
No, it's not Forbes and other analytics companies, it's you.

Even Dangote is not billionaires until you say so
Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by IfnobeGod20: 11:16am On Sep 03, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:
Immediately I saw this fake news and propaganda thread, I knew it was the handiwork of Tinubu zombies & I checked the time it was created to clear all doubts and it was around midnight when Nigerians are sleeping.

These shameless people saw that Tinubu has been busted as a criminal who looted Lagos dry with nothing to show for it. Several threads were opened asking them to show us Tinubu's legacies, the same person they've been lying about how he developed Lagos yet they all ran away only to call all the BATstards to be awake at night so they could create this fake news thread, like it using bots then ask one of their members who is a notorious mod to push it to front page.

Lol, these BATstards really think Nigerians are gullible and can't think for themselves. They flooded the thread with pictures of private sector investments and others Fashola and Ambode did. The question they've failed to answer is this, what did Tinubu use the hundreds of billions of naira at his disposal to do? How can a governor of a state like Lagos have only 4 secondary schools as the legacy he left behind?!

If this criminal called tinubu is in China, nothing will save him from being hanged.
And when men sleep and the enemy came and sow tares. Truly they are the enemies of the nation, they do their bidding in the middle of the night. The good news as bible pit it, the tares shall be separated from the wheat when the time comes. We are not deter, we shall separate him that serves God and him that serves him not. It's all God's promise to his people. Enemies of this nation can never prevail.

1 Like

Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by Temptee101(m): 11:18am On Sep 03, 2022
This was where Amoda Ogunlere aka Bola tinubu got his name, Ahmed from.

Tinubu is a criminal and drug lord

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Grassroot Man~governor Fayose Buying A Plantain From A Seller(picture Attached) / Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win / Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.