Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:55 AM

Did You Know September Was Take A Man On Date Month? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did You Know September Was Take A Man On Date Month? (1114 Views)

Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With / Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions / Man Shocked As Girl He Took Out On Date Run Away, Cos He Couldn't Pay Malt(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Know September Was Take A Man On Date Month? by Nobody: 6:23am On Sep 03, 2022
That's how it should be and I'm here to help you share and spread the news, the women in your life need to come through for you and take you to your favourite spot for a meal, drive or any other plan.

Here's a suggestion, why don't we comment below with ideas on what an ideal date is for you or share the best date you have ever been on.

It would also be so dope to hear from any ladies. How do you feel about this plot twist? Are you down with it or should I play it low?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did You Know September Was Take A Man On Date Month? by Nobody: 6:28am On Sep 03, 2022
Who will pay the bills?
Re: Did You Know September Was Take A Man On Date Month? by Nobody: 6:29am On Sep 03, 2022
Rozross:
Who will pay the bills?
Hahahaha u of course grin
Re: Did You Know September Was Take A Man On Date Month? by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 03, 2022
killmods:

Hahahaha u of course grin
Won’t the man be ashamed? No man should be comfortable with a lady paying bills. You guys are trying so hard to switch roles. Women should only spend on their beloved husband and not some boyfriend that may eventually leave.

1 Like

Re: Did You Know September Was Take A Man On Date Month? by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 03, 2022
Rozross:
Won’t the man be ashamed? No man should be comfortable with a lady paying bills. You guys are trying so hard to switch roles. Women should only spend on their beloved husband and not some boyfriend that may eventually leave.
But a man should spend for some girlfriend that will eventually leave abi? I see nothing wrong if she decides to pick the bills on an outing once in a while. Doesn't make me feel less, rather it even makes me feel more appreciated for my efforts. Besides na from that boyfriend dey enter husband. Make una dey try appreciate us small. We are still humans who should be catered to and a smart babe knows this too. I dey give u code for free wink

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Know September Was Take A Man On Date Month? by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 03, 2022
killmods:

But a man should spend for some girlfriend that will eventually leave abi? I see nothing wrong if she decides to pick the bills on an outing once in a while. Doesn't make me feel less, rather it even makes me feel more appreciated for my efforts. Besides na from that boyfriend dey enter husband. Make una dey try appreciate us small. We are still humans who should be catered to and a smart babe knows this too. I dey give u code for free wink
lol but it’s awkward sha. Some guys will even see it as demeaning
Re: Did You Know September Was Take A Man On Date Month? by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 03, 2022
Rozross:
lol but it’s awkward sha. Some guys will even see it as demeaning
Its not. It's sweet. No be everyday something na. She knows i can take care of it but that " I gat u" attitude from her is dope once once

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Know September Was Take A Man On Date Month? by BabbanBura(m): 7:05am On Sep 03, 2022
killmods:
That's how it should be and I'm here to help you share and spread the news, the women in your life need to come through for you and take you to your favourite spot for a meal, drive or any other plan.

Here's a suggestion, why don't we comment below with ideas on what an ideal date is for you or share the best date you have ever been on.

It would also be so dope to hear from any ladies. How do you feel about this plot twist? Are you down with it or should I play it low?

Hmmmm, me dem don broadcast birthday signal reach my side already sef!

1 Like

Re: Did You Know September Was Take A Man On Date Month? by marlow1962(m): 7:17am On Sep 03, 2022
Haha see talk
Re: Did You Know September Was Take A Man On Date Month? by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 03, 2022
Rozross:
Then it means no woman should be comfortable with a man paying her bills. There's nothing bad about it. When I go on a date with my man (boyfriend), I'd like to spend on him.

What of men that spend on their girlfriends that eventually leave them?? It's not everytime that a man should pay the bills on a date.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Know September Was Take A Man On Date Month? by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 03, 2022
Thonia69:
Then it means no woman should be comfortable with a man paying her bills. There's nothing bad about it. When I go on a date with my man (boyfriend), I'd like to spend on him.

What of men that spend on their girlfriends that eventually leave them?? It's not everytime that a man should pay the bills on a date.
Each gender has it’s role, the same way you’ll not allow your man to do domestic chores and others should be applied to paying of bills . I can’t go on date with a boyfriend and pay the bills, if he’s very loving and good to me i may buy gifts for him once in a while though.
Re: Did You Know September Was Take A Man On Date Month? by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 03, 2022
Rozross:
Each gender has it’s role, the same way you’ll not allow your man to do domestic chores and others should be applied to paying of bills . I can’t go on date with a boyfriend and pay the bills, if he’s very loving and good to me i may buy gifts for him once in a while though.
Aunty, you can't compare house chores with paying of bills on a date. The way some girls bill men on dates is just something else, paying bills on a date wouldn't kill you. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Know September Was Take A Man On Date Month? by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 03, 2022
Thonia69:
Aunty, you can't compare house chores with paying of bills on a date. The way some girls bill men on dates is just something else, paying bills on a date wouldn't kill you. smiley
Well, I can’t pay bills on a date with a boyfriend, it will affect my self esteem and like I said earlier I may buy gifts for a loving and caring boyfriend once in a while but in marriage I will give my all to him .
Re: Did You Know September Was Take A Man On Date Month? by Chaos14temp: 8:26am On Sep 03, 2022
Rozross:
Stupid FeminisT
Re: Did You Know September Was Take A Man On Date Month? by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 03, 2022
Chaos14temp:
Stupid FeminisT
If I was a feminist I’ll agree to paying of bills, I’m a very submissive woman and paying bills will affect my submissive prowess.
Re: Did You Know September Was Take A Man On Date Month? by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 03, 2022
Rozross:
Well, I can’t pay bills on a date with a boyfriend, it will affect my self esteem and like I said earlier I may buy gifts for a loving and caring boyfriend once in a while but in marriage I will give my all to him .
Well, people are different. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Know September Was Take A Man On Date Month? by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 03, 2022
Rozross:
If I was a feminist I’ll agree to paying of bills, I’m a very submissive woman and paying bills will affect my submissive prowess.
I'm not a feminist sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did You Know September Was Take A Man On Date Month? by Chaos14temp: 8:30am On Sep 03, 2022
Rozross:
Ok am sorry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did You Know September Was Take A Man On Date Month? by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 03, 2022
Thonia69:
I'm not a feminist sha.
But your posts says otherwise
Re: Did You Know September Was Take A Man On Date Month? by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 03, 2022
Chaos14temp:
Ok am sorry
No wahala
Re: Did You Know September Was Take A Man On Date Month? by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 03, 2022
Rozross:
But your posts says otherwise
Lmaooooo!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Know September Was Take A Man On Date Month? by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 03, 2022
BabbanBura:

Hmmmm, me dem don broadcast birthday signal reach my side already sef!
Lol.. as in urs or her birthday cheesy
Re: Did You Know September Was Take A Man On Date Month? by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 03, 2022
Thonia69:
Lmaooooo!!
Feminism is for strong women, I respect you ladies very well.
Re: Did You Know September Was Take A Man On Date Month? by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 03, 2022
Thonia69:

Shawty kiss
Re: Did You Know September Was Take A Man On Date Month? by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 03, 2022
killmods:

Shawty kiss
I'm blushing, lmao! grin

1 Like

Re: Did You Know September Was Take A Man On Date Month? by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 03, 2022
Rozross:
Feminism is for strong women, I respect you ladies very well.
I'm not a feminist, but that doesn't mean I'm weak.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Know September Was Take A Man On Date Month? by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 03, 2022
Thonia69:
I'm blushing, lmao! grin
It's natural... should I come scoop u up cheesy
Re: Did You Know September Was Take A Man On Date Month? by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 03, 2022
killmods:

It's natural... should I come scoop u up cheesy
Contagious love, I go love too soon �
Re: Did You Know September Was Take A Man On Date Month? by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 03, 2022
Rozross:
Contagious love, I go love too soon �
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did You Know September Was Take A Man On Date Month? by Demigod22: 10:08am On Sep 03, 2022
The girls won't hear, all they care about is sub for me na, I need urgent 2k, I am hungry and all that.

They have married all the good girls come leave us the I am hungry and my mother is sick and sub for me na girls.

1 Like

Re: Did You Know September Was Take A Man On Date Month? by BabbanBura(m): 11:37am On Sep 03, 2022
killmods:

Lol.. as in urs or her birthday cheesy

Hers
Re: Did You Know September Was Take A Man On Date Month? by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 03, 2022
BabbanBura:

Hers
Lolz... U go do wetin u fit na. E no pass like that cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her Money To Marry / Should I Give Up? / Why Can't Girls Work, Make Their Own Money And Be Rich Too?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.