Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) (54656 Views)

11 People Die In Multiple Road Accidents In Abuja / New Photos Of Man Who Survived Fatal Accident That Killed Over 80 Persons. / Lady Who Survived The Accident That Killed 8 Edo Indigenes From Spain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by Moh247: 8:24pm On Sep 03, 2022
Happy birthday

I hope he becomes more careful this year
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by Chiraq77(m): 8:25pm On Sep 03, 2022
E nor EasY To Die
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by Anatakuebira: 8:26pm On Sep 03, 2022
loosecanon50:

You neva talk wetin dey do you yet
na brain damage

1 Like

Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by Zeezenho: 8:29pm On Sep 03, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
Seriously I just dey laugh African man,god wan kill you na.
How can't he prevent the accident in the first place,it's more logical to blame him for having the accident than thank him for survival,so the doctors wey treat you na wetin?lol
As you get the accident you for just sit down make your God heal you by himself directly,at least the doctors don't need any god to perform healing for them,they do it themself.

This is one of the most worrying things about religion - cognitive dissonance, basically. An earthquake strikes and thousands are killed. Then we see some survivor, who has just lost her home, her livelihood and seventeen members of her family, thanking God for saving her life.

Imagine a dictator - Saddam Hussein, perhaps, in his prime. He sends his soldiers into a village and slaughters 90% of the inhabitants. The he is driven in and stands on the back of a jeep and insists that the survivors kneel down and thank him for saving their lives. What is our position on that? Why do we observe behaviour by God which would be regarded as psychopathic in a human, and call it good?

Bro you may be right.but let me remind you that their is nothing like absolute truth.live your own way and let other believe in what they want. I believe love and tolerance is the true religion.

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by Arrewa: 8:29pm On Sep 03, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
How can't he prevent the accident in the first place,it's more logical to blame him for having the accident than thank him for survival,so the doctors wey treat you na wetin?lol
As you get the accident you for just sit down make your God heal you by himself directly,at least the doctors don't need any god to perform healing for them,they do it themself.

This is one of the most worrying things about religion - cognitive dissonance, basically. An earthquake strikes and thousands are killed. Then we see some survivor, who has just lost her home, her livelihood and seventeen members of her family, thanking God for saving her life.

Imagine a dictator - Saddam Hussein, perhaps, in his prime. He sends his soldiers into a village and slaughters 90% of the inhabitants. The he is driven in and stands on the back of a jeep and insists that the survivors kneel down and thank him for saving their lives. What is our position on that? Why do we observe behaviour by God which would be regarded as psychopathic in a human, and call it good?
great

1 Like

Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by gsegun43: 8:29pm On Sep 03, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

I laught anytime I hear peoples' testimony of the glory of their so called god, it usually sound silly and stupid.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by hotspec(m): 8:30pm On Sep 03, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
Why do we observe behaviour by God which would be regarded as psychopathic in a human, and call it good?
Get a chilled Holandia yoghurt, sip it slowly. Get relaxed. Then, read that again.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by Tegabadguy(m): 8:31pm On Sep 03, 2022
FishLaps:
Shared with Caption ....

Shared By: ILLIKANNU DONALD CHUKWUMA

Source: https://web.facebook.com/ezenwa.david

God will bless you
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by hotspec(m): 8:32pm On Sep 03, 2022
FishLaps:
Shared with Caption ....

Shared By: ILLIKANNU DONALD CHUKWUMA

Source: https://web.facebook.com/ezenwa.david

It can only be God. Village people have failed over you. Glory to God.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by WithFact: 8:32pm On Sep 03, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

I thank God who created your type. This kind views of yours make me to be more thankful for His favour on me. I am not blind to His creations and His numerous signs. God, I thank You!!! If had being blind and deaf to His Majesty, who could save me? Nobody indeed. God, thank You inumrabl.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by gladdensir(m): 8:33pm On Sep 03, 2022
Thank God for your life
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 03, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

You haven't eaten this evening have you ?
Poverty is making this one rant grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by arantess: 8:33pm On Sep 03, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

stop rambling
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by CALCULUS16: 8:34pm On Sep 03, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

The problems with Africans is carrying people's beliefs for head and trying to justify their own belief as the most logical. Face front, hold your disbelief about God, we can't get 100percent fact about God and reality of life.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by faceland: 8:34pm On Sep 03, 2022
Take it easy bro and thank your star, ancestors, God.
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by sinola(m): 8:34pm On Sep 03, 2022
Guy, go and find out what your village people are up ooo.

Don't allow the 5th one
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by Danny50: 8:35pm On Sep 03, 2022
[quote author=Mufakirnaqdiun post=116315823]Seriously I just dey laugh African man,god wan kill you na.

Imagine a dictator - Saddam Hussein, perhaps, in his prime. He sends his soldiers into a village and slaughters 90% of the inhabitants. The he is driven in and stands on the back of a jeep and insists that the survivors kneel down and thank. You need urgent help bro.
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by Najdorf: 8:36pm On Sep 03, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

You misunderstand God's role then. God himself says there will be trials and tribulations and it is due to separation that started in the Garden of Eden. It was never God's plan for the world to be full of so much pain and suffering.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 8:37pm On Sep 03, 2022
Final Destination come to life angry

Check those roads, all in South East, I can bet.

The boy better relocate to Lagos which is Heaven. Even Obi ran away from a State he governed for 8 years
shocked
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by adecz: 8:38pm On Sep 03, 2022
Don't enter car with this type
of person❗️❗️❌❌❌❌

But how the gemu survive the fire
that burnt his face❗️❗️❗️ shocked
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by Itsokayo: 8:38pm On Sep 03, 2022
loosecanon50:

read again and comprehend. This time with your eyes and brain wide open.
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by Sweetvie: 8:38pm On Sep 03, 2022
Village people is really at work
Thank God for life
It can only be God
Happy birthday... More years smiley
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by nesphil(m): 8:39pm On Sep 03, 2022
Happy Birthday, Bro...
May god continue to keep you.
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by dontbothermuch: 8:39pm On Sep 03, 2022
sad

Firstly, do you do hard drugs or heavy alcohol? If yes, then how did the accidents & fire occur. Explain more. Was it on a commercial vehicle or you drove yourself. Was the fire a mistake from your part?

Secondly, If you don't do drugs & heavy alcohol, then laugh at death.
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by mrkings84(m): 8:39pm On Sep 03, 2022
loosecanon50:

E fit be hungry. I mean better hunger
If you g to small thing u fit find for am....
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by reiddecuti: 8:40pm On Sep 03, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Man is the architect of his doing, even the natural disasters that happens to him. Still in the chaotic situation, God still make ways for the Salvation of men.

How can man see when he is blind, hear when he is deaf. These all happens to him because of his ego, pride and man collaborate with Satan to bring destruction to his fellow man.

Note: God is all good and no evil is found in Him, James 1:13-15. Verse 17 speaks of the goodness of God and Jesus depicted the goodness of God when he walked on the earth.

God created everything in Genesis and man being last of His creation, there was no death, no destruction. So, destruction and death are creation of man but God still in His mercy intervene to save man, but man still resist to heed to God instruction.
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by Itsokayo: 8:40pm On Sep 03, 2022
Weirdcamila:
If there’s no God
This man would have been dead.
He is lucky

God?

so you mean God was watching him all along and He waited to the point of having an accident before coming to his rescue?

**I'm not saying God does not exist* *
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by KushLyon(m): 8:41pm On Sep 03, 2022
Samade7:

Empty skull

But why do y'all resort to insults whenever these atheists throw shades on Christianity? Is that how a Christian behaves? Instead of you to set him right or ignore if you can't do that, the best you can do are insults. Na wa o

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by Smith414: 8:41pm On Sep 03, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

you lack sense, MUMURIZIM raised to power 100 angry angry angry
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by Smith414: 8:43pm On Sep 03, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Omoo. But why is he still taking bikes again na? lipsrsealed

I help you thank God for your life too sha. You're one crazy survivor.
As he nor get motor say make he fly abi??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pregnant Traveller To The U.s / US Embassy In Nigeria Closes Indefinitely / Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.