Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) (54655 Views)

11 People Die In Multiple Road Accidents In Abuja / New Photos Of Man Who Survived Fatal Accident That Killed Over 80 Persons. / Lady Who Survived The Accident That Killed 8 Edo Indigenes From Spain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by Itsokayo: 8:43pm On Sep 03, 2022
Smith414:
you lack sense, MUMURIZIM raised to power 100 angry angry angry

he is more reasonable than you. Think about what he said, and make some sense out of it.
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by jojothaiv(m): 8:44pm On Sep 03, 2022
Believe in miracle or not, you can't deny a blessing...
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by davidupdate89: 8:45pm On Sep 03, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
Seriously I just dey laugh African man,god wan kill you na.
How can't he prevent the accident in the first place,it's more logical to blame him for having the accident than thank him for survival,so the doctors wey treat you na wetin?lol
As you get the accident you for just sit down make your God heal you by himself directly,at least the doctors don't need any god to perform healing for them,they do it themself.

This is one of the most worrying things about religion - cognitive dissonance, basically. An earthquake strikes and thousands are killed. Then we see some survivor, who has just lost her home, her livelihood and seventeen members of her family, thanking God for saving her life.

Imagine a dictator - Saddam Hussein, perhaps, in his prime. He sends his soldiers into a village and slaughters 90% of the inhabitants. The he is driven in and stands on the back of a jeep and insists that the survivors kneel down and thank him for saving their lives. What is our position on that? Why do we observe behaviour by God which would be regarded as psychopathic in a human, and call it good?
They will keep insulting, and call me names for exposing their religion by questioning it.lol
Imagine a world without tragedy
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by gift2xl: 8:46pm On Sep 03, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
How can't he prevent the accident in the first place,it's more logical to blame him for having the accident than thank him for survival,so the doctors wey treat you na wetin?lol
As you get the accident you for just sit down make your God heal you by himself directly,at least the doctors don't need any god to perform healing for them,they do it themself.

This is one of the most worrying things about religion - cognitive dissonance, basically. An earthquake strikes and thousands are killed. Then we see some survivor, who has just lost her home, her livelihood and seventeen members of her family, thanking God for saving her life.

Imagine a dictator - Saddam Hussein, perhaps, in his prime. He sends his soldiers into a village and slaughters 90% of the inhabitants. The he is driven in and stands on the back of a jeep and insists that the survivors kneel down and thank him for saving their lives. What is our position on that? Why do we observe behaviour by God which would be regarded as psychopathic in a human, and call it good?

Be careful with your words. It's only a fool that will say their is no God.
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by Smith414: 8:46pm On Sep 03, 2022
Itsokayo:

he is more reasonable than you. Think about what he said, and make some sense out of it.
na you nor normal I see, everyone has a right to what they believe in, he believes God saver him, nobody tell you to come judge am
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by aylive02(m): 8:46pm On Sep 03, 2022
loosecanon50:

You neva talk wetin dey do you yet
. Na madness dey worry am
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by kay29000(m): 8:47pm On Sep 03, 2022
KushLyon:

But why do y'all resort to insults whenever these atheists throw shades on Christianity? Is that how a Christian behaves? Instead of you set him right or ignore if you can't do that, the best you can do are insults. Na wa o

I also wonder why they do that.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by gift2xl: 8:48pm On Sep 03, 2022
Smith414:
na you nor normal I see, everyone has a right to what they believe in, he believes God saver him, nobody tell you to come judge am

Well said.
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by JuanDeDios: 8:48pm On Sep 03, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

They will keep insulting, and call me names for exposing their religion by questioning it.lol
The idea that God runs our day to day lives makes no sense.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by Itsokayo: 8:49pm On Sep 03, 2022
Smith414:

work on your reasoning.
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by JuanDeDios: 8:50pm On Sep 03, 2022
gift2xl:

Be careful with your words. It's only a fool that will say their is no God.
His questions are valid - nothing foolish about them. Unless you're afraid to THINK deeply. And nothing he has said implies there's no God.

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by chimaology92: 8:53pm On Sep 03, 2022
Reminds me of the movie :DIE HARD grin
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by gadgethead: 8:55pm On Sep 03, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

I

I wish I could like this your comment a million times.
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by Smith414: 8:58pm On Sep 03, 2022
Itsokayo:

work on your reasoning.
you nor even get reasoning at all, go find one buy or borrow
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by RPG2020(m): 8:59pm On Sep 03, 2022
KVN1:
Thank God for his life. Happy Birthday to me. Make person ask for my acc number naw

You mate turn water to win grin
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by Itsokayo: 8:59pm On Sep 03, 2022
gadgethead:

he raised an argument that no one is able to counter and provide facts. Everybody just dey attack the guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by yahmohy27: 9:00pm On Sep 03, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Rubbishhhh!!
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 03, 2022
gadgethead:

Thanks big brah.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by Electorate: 9:02pm On Sep 03, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Rant of a frustrated soul, if only you are sensible enough to check your dictionary to find the meaning of the word 'ACCIDENT" or a simple Google search you wont be embarrassing yourself in public...Na who give you phone sef?

You can as well blame victims of a plane crash why they had to fly and not take a bus to Europe...that's how stvpid you sounded.

So many mentally unstable people on nairaland with access to a smartphone and data.

Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by Dalnadoni: 9:02pm On Sep 03, 2022
Mrkumareze:
shocked
You sound like you no dey your right sense...you mean he causes the accidents to happen to himself? Or who wishes bad things to happen to himself? Some things dey wey pass man power. He is a surviver and he is tankful to God. Why arent u just happy 4 him.
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by Nezee: 9:04pm On Sep 03, 2022
Wetin this one dey try tall self? Please stop smoking that cheap weed, it's not helping you... Yeye dey smell!
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 03, 2022
Electorate:

Rant of a frustrated soul, if only you are sensible enough to check your dictionary to find the meaning of the word 'ACCIDENT" or a simple Google search you wont be embarrassing yourself in public...Na who give you phone sef?

So many mentally unstable people on nairaland with access to a smartphone and data.
The only mentally unstable person I know is your useless God who drowned his whole creation due to confusion,lol.
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by MULANO: 9:05pm On Sep 03, 2022
I SELL VIRGIN WHITE/ SILVER AND RED MERCURY CONTACT ME ON: 08109441889, CALL/ WHATSAPP ME THANKS..
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 03, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

What do you believe in?
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by Nezee: 9:06pm On Sep 03, 2022
Happy birthday bro! You felt the pain cos you are alive! More grace to keep wining...
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by Mayeldah(m): 9:06pm On Sep 03, 2022
He should be careful that's all I can say

He may not survive the fourth one if he still lives a careless life. Two bike accident in one year, shey na Power bike abi Okada?

He should be prayerful too.
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 03, 2022
litigator:

What do you believe in?
Why do I need to?
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by Bmaster(m): 9:07pm On Sep 03, 2022
gadgethead:

or better still lick his ass,abi ?

Ignorant folks.
God is still the same forever, nothing, absolutely nothing changes that.
This world has been here for billions of years,many generations passed and wise and great people lived and die at their due times,you think it is now that people start questioning God on how and why they were afflicted ?
NOooo bro,many questions God for many generations but at the end,the will of God prevail.
You guys don't understand it when God said "my way is not your way,"
Or what part of the words "mysterious God" are you guys not understanding ?
You can't expect God to work things your way,or the way it may seems right before men, unless otherwise he is not a "mysterious God"

1 Like

Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by Itsokayo: 9:08pm On Sep 03, 2022
Smith414:
you nor even get reasoning at all, go find one buy or borrow

no need of exchanging words, the guy raised an argument that you have not been able to back up with facts or let me say justify. Try to think through things some times. That's why God gave you brain.
How do you explain to me why a new born baby should be born blind and left in darkness for the rest of his life. You will tell me God created him that way. why must God create him that way? Why did God allow someone like Adolf Hitler or Joseph Stalin to be born on the surface of this earth in the first place only for them to bring sorrow,pain and anguish upon mankind.

you guys should try to think through things. It is good sometimes

1 Like

Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by KushLyon(m): 9:10pm On Sep 03, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by Sablexxxtoons: 9:10pm On Sep 03, 2022
Strong meat for village pipu.. may God protect you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pregnant Traveller To The U.s / US Embassy In Nigeria Closes Indefinitely / Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.