Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) (54659 Views)

11 People Die In Multiple Road Accidents In Abuja / New Photos Of Man Who Survived Fatal Accident That Killed Over 80 Persons. / Lady Who Survived The Accident That Killed 8 Edo Indigenes From Spain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 10:07am On Sep 04, 2022
Smith414:
Yes,
Frustration, madness and penury will run in my family and generation.
Amen and will never stop
Well, it's your choice and desire.
Amen then.
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by BloodG: 10:11am On Sep 04, 2022
Ok na
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by Smith414: 10:19am On Sep 04, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:

Well, it's MY choice and desire.
Amen then.
A big amen to your prayers o...
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by buchai: 10:29am On Sep 04, 2022
My advice to you man, take life easy you shall get there.
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by OgaTimo(m): 10:44am On Sep 04, 2022
clear example of MY VILLAGE PEOPLE DEY FOLLOW ME
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by Joshuam1(m): 1:29pm On Sep 04, 2022
✍️Topic: GOD'S WILL.
✍️ What is God's will?
�It is the act/work of God. E.g, the redemption of man, the creation of man in his own image, the creation of the universe, etc.

� We must know that God is the primary cause of everything that happens, because he is all - knowing and has the power to intervene in bad situations and make things right, but he does not always do this.

� God is not a slave to his commandment or nature, His sovereignty transcends his commandment and nature, and whenever He transcends nature and His commandment we call it Miracle, but it's just the work of God.

� We have secondary causes of events in life
� Nature
� Humans
� Satan
While God remains the primary cause.
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by Joshuam1(m): 1:31pm On Sep 04, 2022
✍️ Topic: GOD'S WILL (continues).
There are two parts of GOD'S WILL.
� God's approved will
� God's permitted will

�God's approved will: it is the act/Work of God that he desires, purposes and accomplishes Himself.

� Gods permitted will: are events that involve the secondary causes of events, of which God has knowledge of but refuses to intervene. His intervention is called Miracle.

�At this junction we shall examine the secondary causes carefully and briefly.

� Nature: we have seen incidence like, earthquake, tsunami, tornadoes, lightning strike, which has claimed hundreds of life, this is not God's approved will, but His permitted will, of which he refuses to intervene.

� Humans: we have heard of building construction collapse, motor accidents, fire outbreak, that has claimed hundreds of life. An engineer that uses of inferior materials, a driver that refuses to service his car, are all human failures leading to accidents that claims life's. It is not God approved will, but God does not intervene. He permits it to happen.

� Satan: we all know the story of JOB, God permitted it, but did not do it himself.

� In all God can only do that which is Good, He permits evil to occur as a result of the involvement of the secondary causes.
� God can transcend the secondary causes which we call a miracle.

�James 1:13 Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:

Adapted from: LET GOD GUIDE YOU DAILY
Written by: WESLEY L. DUEWELL
Forwarded by GEORGE VERWER.

Paraphrasing: Joshua.
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by Samade7: 3:49pm On Sep 04, 2022
KushLyon:

But why do y'all resort to insults whenever these atheists throw shades on Christianity? Is that how a Christian behaves? Instead of you to set him right or ignore if you can't do that, the best you can do are insults. Na wa o

Empty skull, who told u am a xtian?
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by KushLyon(m): 4:12pm On Sep 04, 2022
Samade7:

Empty skull, who told u am a xtian?

Of course you can't be a Christian, coz you're already the spawn of Satan that was brought into this word as a maggot
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by Wwwq: 4:20pm On Sep 04, 2022
Really
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by Ofadaman(m): 6:16pm On Sep 04, 2022
In the end ,he still has a 100% chance of dying, we don't know that we are dying daily.
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by charlsecy(m): 7:33pm On Sep 04, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Omoo. But why is he still taking bikes again na?
Food poisoning? Would you stop eating?
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by Samade7: 7:49pm On Sep 04, 2022
KushLyon:

Of course you can't be a Christian, coz you're already the spawn of Satan that was brought into this word as a maggot

Animal, when u knw am not a xtian why were u crying initially. I don't blame u.......if u quote me again, I will teach u a lesson. Let me give u all those ones u said.
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by KushLyon(m): 8:07pm On Sep 04, 2022
Samade7:

Animal, when u knw am not a xtian why were u crying initially. I don't blame u.......if u quote me again, I will teach u a lesson. Let me give u all those ones u said.

See fool saying he will teach me a lesson grin what are you going to do? Write me to death? Do your worst, parasitic worm
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by Samade7: 10:43pm On Sep 04, 2022
KushLyon:

See fool saying he will teach me a lesson grin what are you going to do? Write me to death? Do your worst, parasitic worm

When u are talking, know how u talk, not everybody u can talk to anyhow, dont let ur mouth lead u to somewhere else.......if u send any more abusive word to me, u will regret it, Ayelala ngbo.
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by KushLyon(m): 11:31pm On Sep 04, 2022
Samade7:

When u are talking, know how u talk, not everybody u can talk to anyhow, dont let ur mouth lead u to somewhere else.......if u send any more abusive word to me, u will regret it, Ayelala ngbo.

No be only ayelala, na amadioha grin ode
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by Samade7: 12:34am On Sep 05, 2022
KushLyon:

No be only ayelala, na amadioha grin ode

We shall see Tony.

If we no don evil, those of u wey go chop no go stop to dey ask for it.

Hope u see ur pic before I remove am back? tongue
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by KushLyon(m): 7:21am On Sep 05, 2022
Samade7:

We shall see Tony.

If we no don evil, those of u wey go chop no go stop to dey ask for it.

Hope u see ur pic before I remove am back? tongue

Who this mumu dey call Tony...see this low-budget native doctor, you and your gods no even get sense
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by Samade7: 8:04am On Sep 05, 2022
KushLyon:

Who this mumu dey call Tony...see this low-budget native doctor, you and your gods no even get sense

Ur father.......we shall see.
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by KushLyon(m): 8:14am On Sep 05, 2022
Samade7:

Ur father.......we shall see.
Oga go and die with your foolishness, I no get time to dey trade words with an ignoramus
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by Samade7: 8:17am On Sep 05, 2022
KushLyon:

Oga go and die with your foolishness, I no get time to dey trade words with an ignoramus

Go n share ur rags now........Eleribu.

We shall see.
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by BeanmanX(m): 7:58am On Sep 17, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Are you scared of me exposing your useless God?
Why not counter me logically and stop crying?
Mynd44,,, seun,,, NLFPMOD
Violation of rule 19

This account belongs to the troll that got banned few days ago,,,he switched to this account after his Fernandezisback account got banned,,,here is the account that got banned below..
https://www.nairaland.com/fernandezisback
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 17, 2022
BeanmanX:
Mynd44,,, seun,,, NLFPMOD
Violation of rule 19

This account belongs to the troll that got banned few days ago,,,he switched to this account after his Fernandezisback account got banned,,,here is the account that got banned below..
https://www.nairaland.com/fernandezisback

Mynd44,nplfmod,this account belongs to the troll you banned earlier on.
https://www.nairaland.com/pells

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pregnant Traveller To The U.s / US Embassy In Nigeria Closes Indefinitely / Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.