Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) (54657 Views)

11 People Die In Multiple Road Accidents In Abuja / New Photos Of Man Who Survived Fatal Accident That Killed Over 80 Persons. / Lady Who Survived The Accident That Killed 8 Edo Indigenes From Spain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by KvnqSolow: 10:16pm On Sep 03, 2022
Thank God for Life
More Life Bro.
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 03, 2022
Thank God for his Life, But he's definitely doing something wrong, why survive bike accident twice? he should stop riding or entering bike.
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 10:51pm On Sep 03, 2022
Smith414:
you lack sense, MUMURIZIM raised to power 100 angry angry angry
Look in the mirror and I'm sure that Stupidity will be starring back at you.
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by uyimove19(m): 10:54pm On Sep 03, 2022
shocked
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by JJRainbow(m): 10:59pm On Sep 03, 2022
May GOD have mercy upon you because you didn't know what you are doing.

Mufakirnaqdiun:
Seriously I just dey laugh African man,god wan kill you na.
How can't he prevent the accident in the first place,it's more logical to blame him for having the accident than thank him for survival,so the doctors wey treat you na wetin?lol
As you get the accident you for just sit down make your God heal you by himself directly,at least the doctors don't need any god to perform healing for them,they do it themself.

This is one of the most worrying things about religion - cognitive dissonance, basically. An earthquake strikes and thousands are killed. Then we see some survivor, who has just lost her home, her livelihood and seventeen members of her family, thanking God for saving her life.

Imagine a dictator - Saddam Hussein, perhaps, in his prime. He sends his soldiers into a village and slaughters 90% of the inhabitants. The he is driven in and stands on the back of a jeep and insists that the survivors kneel down and thank him for saving their lives. What is our position on that? Why do we observe behaviour by God which would be regarded as psychopathic in a human, and call it good?
They will keep insulting, and call me names for exposing their religion by questioning it.lol
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 11:01pm On Sep 03, 2022
You forgot to add that you survived Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by KushLyon(m): 11:11pm On Sep 03, 2022
Electorate:

I gave that ungrateful soul who thinks he created himself a brain resetting response, you call it an insult because you are of the same school of thought, the world is not created to be a perfect world that's why you have ups and downs, rich and poor, young and old, tall and short, big and small, black and white, smart people and dumb people...sadly, he falls under the dumb people category.

It's sad to see what Christianity has turned into these days. You're a true model of Christianity, kudos to you
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by Smith414: 11:44pm On Sep 03, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:

Look in the mirror and I'm sure that Stupidity will be starring back at you.
Just like the way it runs in your generation
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:52pm On Sep 03, 2022
Arikuyeri
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by bekpo(m): 12:37am On Sep 04, 2022
loosecanon50:

You neva talk wetin dey do you yet

What else do u expect him 2 say? He had said it all that he's mentally derailed. He should b properly examined, he need psychiatric help!
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by tiwasiaife(m): 12:41am On Sep 04, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
How can't he prevent the accident in the first place,it's more logical to blame him for having the accident than thank him for survival,so the doctors wey treat you na wetin?lol
As you get the accident you for just sit down make your God heal you by himself directly,at least the doctors don't need any god to perform healing for them,they do it themself.

This is one of the most worrying things about religion - cognitive dissonance, basically. An earthquake strikes and thousands are killed. Then we see some survivor, who has just lost her home, her livelihood and seventeen members of her family, thanking God for saving her life.

Imagine a dictator - Saddam Hussein, perhaps, in his prime. He sends his soldiers into a village and slaughters 90% of the inhabitants. The he is driven in and stands on the back of a jeep and insists that the survivors kneel down and thank him for saving their lives. What is our position on that? Why do we observe behaviour by God which would be regarded as psychopathic in a human, and call it good?
They will keep insulting, and call me names for exposing their religion by questioning it.lol

Psalm 14:1 The fool says in his heart, "There is no God .
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by gadgethead: 1:13am On Sep 04, 2022
Bmaster:
or better still lick his ass,abi ?

Ignorant folks.
God is still the same forever, nothing, absolutely nothing changes that.
This world has been here for billions of years,many generations passed and wise and great people lived and die at their due times,you think it is now that people start questioning God on how and why they were afflicted ?
NOooo bro,many questions God for many generations but at the end,the will of God prevail.
You guys don't understand it when God said "my way is not your way,"
Or what part of the words "mysterious God" are you guys not understanding ?
You can't expect God to work things your way,or the way it may seems right before men, unless otherwise he is not a "mysterious God"
Is it what you and your fellow worshipers do at your church? Pass around your asses to be licked. Look at the filthy words coming out of a disciple's mouth
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by anonimi: 2:42am On Sep 04, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Is this not valid for all religions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by psalmistkakah(m): 3:03am On Sep 04, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Who do u expect him to thank? if not God the giver and taker of life, God created human to live in peace and free from all pains, if only we keep to His commandments, which will make us all dwell without hating one another.. we brought all these pains upon ourselves for being disobedient yet He still remain faithful by giving us second chance despite that most people still remain adamant and doubt His existence.. Why blame God for troubles wen we are the cause of it.. This young man did the right tin by Acknowledging God for protection.. is sure God has ability or power to stop all kinds of pains whether accident or not, if we all, will stay away from evil.. ask why did not save dem in WW2, He did by keeping some alive, if not all wod have perish.. Just like those that cross the red sea most did not get to promise land including Moses.. God is God

1 Like

Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by Sukiman: 3:16am On Sep 04, 2022
The bible says loves covers our sin .. the reason why he has been surviving the wrath is because of love. But he's a big sinner to encounter such happening to him but love have kept him.. he better stop what sins he is doing and keep God's commandments
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by Spandau: 3:35am On Sep 04, 2022
FishLaps:
Shared with Caption ....

Shared By: ILLIKANNU DONALD CHUKWUMA

Source: https://web.facebook.com/ezenwa.david

Your village people are terrible o
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by YourFavorite21(m): 5:20am On Sep 04, 2022
He must have stepped on the wrong toes, no wonder the person wants to him dead,by all means.
This is not just ordinary .
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by Kenny9857(m): 6:01am On Sep 04, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

You are just too foolish to be a man
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:01am On Sep 04, 2022
Kenny9857:

You are just too foolish to be a man
Are you scared of me exposing your useless God?
Why not counter me logically and stop crying?
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by deebrownneymar: 6:09am On Sep 04, 2022
Village people why na?
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by PrinceGallant: 6:39am On Sep 04, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Indeed, you have raised a very specious argument, and it is evident that you know nothing about God because your writings really expose it.

God does what He likes, and He does not discriminate in His favour and His trial of His creatures. Either you believe Him or not, He showers His blessings on you and He puts you into trials as well. His favour and trials are meant to know the true believer.

Nothing good or bad happens except that God knows of it, and it does happen with His permission. He tests beliefs of His creatures to know who can be steadfast and be sincere with their faith. Sickness, accident, infertility, etc are all trials from God, to know who will be patient and sincere, and to know who are hypocrites.

God is Creator of everything, and He causes everything to happen. He may use someone to do something, like He used our parents to give birth to us that does not mean our parents are our creators. But He commands us to be grateful to whoever He uses to give us favour. So doctors are to be appreciated but the glory belong to Him alone.

God is our Lord, and we are His servants.
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 04, 2022
PrinceGallant:

Indeed, you have raised a very specious argument, and it is evident that you know nothing about God because your writings really expose it.

God does what He likes, and He does not discriminate in His favour and His trial of His creatures. Either you believe Him or not, He showers His blessings on you and He puts you into trials as well. His favour and trials are meant to know the true believer.

Nothing good or bad happens except that God knows of it, and it does happen with His permission. He tests beliefs of His creatures to know who can be steadfast and be sincere with their faith. Sickness, accident, infertility, etc are all trials from God, to know who will be patient and sincere, and to know who are hypocrites.

God is Creator of everything, and He causes everything to happen. He may use someone to do something, like He used our parents to give birth to us that does not mean our parents are our creators. But He commands us to be grateful to whoever He uses to give us favour. So doctors are to be appreciated but the glory belong to Him alone.

God is our Lord, and we are His servants.
Wow,exact description of a dictator,does what he likes.
So you mean the natural disaster that kill thousands is also a trial,why test your creation when you know they are going to act according to what you planned?lol
He knows the outcome na.

Imagine yourself in that place. It’d be fun. Like, you’re looking at a creature doing something you already know it would do, but you’re laughing at the creature ’cause it thinks that it is doing by its own will, not knowing that it’s your plan.
How stupid can a god be?
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by Bmaster(m): 7:19am On Sep 04, 2022
gadgethead:

Is it what you and your fellow worshipers do at your church? Pass around your asses to be licked. Look at the filthy words coming out of a disciple's mouth
I am not a disciple of any body,.
I am still wallowing in ignorance,praying that help locates me soon.the little I know about God I told you,kiss the truth
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 7:42am On Sep 04, 2022
Smith414:
Just like the way it runs in MY generation
OF COURSE
AND IT WILL RUN FOREVER.
HEY WU
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by Snowx: 7:51am On Sep 04, 2022
The living is obligated to praise God every day
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by BeanmanX(m): 8:37am On Sep 04, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Fernandezisback u again?,,,
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 04, 2022
BeanmanX:
Fernandezisback u again?,,,
I will be grateful if you stop associating me with that person,thank you.
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by kumulus(m): 8:54am On Sep 04, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Interesting perspectives, unfortunately majority will nail you for this submission rather than introspect and receive light.

For you I’d say, replace the name/title “God” with “your maker”….you just may see things in another light.

‘There are many fractions to white (light)’
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:57am On Sep 04, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Yes oo,sign of a slave,they keep following blindly without questions.
Ogbeni shift abeg.
When they can't attack your argument they start attacking you, because it's easier.
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by BeanmanX(m): 8:58am On Sep 04, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

I will be grateful if you stop associating me with that person,thank you.
U know yourself that u re Fernandez and Fernandez is u,,,stop denying or I will report u to the mods... angry
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by Smith414: 9:26am On Sep 04, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:

OF COURSE
AND IT WILL RUN FOREVER IN MY GENERATION
HEY WU
Amen and will never stop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pregnant Traveller To The U.s / US Embassy In Nigeria Closes Indefinitely / Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.