Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) (54658 Views)

11 People Die In Multiple Road Accidents In Abuja / New Photos Of Man Who Survived Fatal Accident That Killed Over 80 Persons. / Lady Who Survived The Accident That Killed 8 Edo Indigenes From Spain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by IbileIfe: 9:10pm On Sep 03, 2022
HALLELUJAH!
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by pyro62(m): 9:10pm On Sep 03, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
Seriously I just dey laugh African man,god wan kill you na.
How can't he prevent the accident in the first place,it's more logical to blame him for having the accident than thank him for survival,so the doctors wey treat you na wetin?lol
As you get the accident you for just sit down make your God heal you by himself directly,at least the doctors don't need any god to perform healing for them,they do it themself.

This is one of the most worrying things about religion - cognitive dissonance, basically. An earthquake strikes and thousands are killed. Then we see some survivor, who has just lost her home, her livelihood and seventeen members of her family, thanking God for saving her life.

Imagine a dictator - Saddam Hussein, perhaps, in his prime. He sends his soldiers into a village and slaughters 90% of the inhabitants. The he is driven in and stands on the back of a jeep and insists that the survivors kneel down and thank him for saving their lives. What is our position on that? Why do we observe behaviour by God which would be regarded as psychopathic in a human, and call it good?
They will keep insulting, and call me names for exposing their religion by questioning it.lol

Judge not the lord with your feeble senses

1 Like

Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 03, 2022
pyro62:

Judge not the lord with your feeble senses
But your Lord is useless.
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by backnbeta(f): 9:14pm On Sep 03, 2022
KushLyon:

But why do y'all resort to insults whenever these atheists throw shades on Christianity? Is that how a Christian behaves? Instead of you to set him right or ignore if you can't do that, the best you can do are insults. Na wa o

You are right. He said what he said from his own understanding of God and religion. While we can try to convince him to believe otherwise as christians, insulting him is not right!
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by DOTian: 9:15pm On Sep 03, 2022
No only you Waka come?
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by KushLyon(m): 9:16pm On Sep 03, 2022
Electorate:

Rant of a frustrated soul, if only you are sensible enough to check your dictionary to find the meaning of the word 'ACCIDENT" or a simple Google search you wont be embarrassing yourself in public...Na who give you phone sef?

You can as well blame victims of a plane crash why they had to fly and not take a bus to Europe...that's how stvpid you sounded.

So many mentally unstable people on nairaland with access to a smartphone and data.

But he raised a valid argument, can't you reply intelligently without insults? Why are you triggered? Did he struck a nerve? Judging by your response, are you saying God can't prevent an accident? You guys should learn to counter someone's argument with something intelligent, you don't have to shout and be rude because you're trying to proof your point, meanwhile you ended up going off track
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by ednut1(m): 9:19pm On Sep 03, 2022
Life is playing final destination with you. In the end death always wins
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 03, 2022
backnbeta:

You are right. He said what he said from his own understanding of God and religion. While we can try to convince him to believe otherwise as christians, insulting him is not right!
I think insulting makes Christians feel better,lol
Trying to defend a God's emotion from getting hurt,it's called questioning your belief,too many flaws.
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by wiseone28: 9:21pm On Sep 03, 2022
My late friend survive 3 but the fourth one took him..

Maybe he was meant to die by accident.

Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by Smith414: 9:22pm On Sep 03, 2022
Itsokayo:

no need of exchanging words, the guy raised an argument that you have not been able to back up with facts or let me say justify. Try to think through things some times. That's why God gave you brain.
How do you explain to me why a new born baby should be born blind and left in darkness for the rest of his life. You will tell me God created him that way. why must God create him that way? Why did God allow someone like Adolf Hitler or Joseph Stalin to be born on the surface of this earth in the first place only for them to bring sorrow,pain and anguish upon mankind.

you guys should try to think through things. It is good sometimes
in all na gibberish you dey speak, op nor say make una come raise argument,, if you and the aboki up there nor believe in God, why did you come to the thread, I nor get anything to justify or backup,, so Bleep off
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by Electorate: 9:22pm On Sep 03, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

The only mentally unstable person I know is your useless God who drowned his whole creation due to confusion,lol.

You don't know my God, he will sniff life out of you when the time comes to end your ungrateful life...keep shouting your lungs out you don't deserve his response.

Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by Smith414: 9:23pm On Sep 03, 2022
you guys should try to think through things. It is good sometimes[/quote] Mr thinker na you think pass
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by Itsokayo: 9:24pm On Sep 03, 2022
Smith414:
in all na gibberish you dey speak, op nor say make una come raise argument,, if you and the aboki up there nor believe in God, why did you come to the thread, I nor get anything to justify or backup,, so Bleep off

lol.
may u live long in ur ignorance.
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 03, 2022
Electorate:

You don't know my God, he will sniff life out of you when the time comes to end your ungrateful life...keep shouting your lungs out you don't deserve his response.
Of course that's his trademark, punish those who don't follow his stupidity,lol
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by Weirdcamila: 9:25pm On Sep 03, 2022
Itsokayo:

God?

so you mean God was watching him all along and He waited to the point of having an accident before coming to his rescue?

**I'm not saying God does not exist* *
How else do you explain there’s a God ? He’s lucky his God is alive
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by Smith414: 9:25pm On Sep 03, 2022
Itsokayo:

lol.
may u live long in ur ignorance.

you’re lost in ignorance already gee
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by OgaDeyVex: 9:28pm On Sep 03, 2022
God Is Good
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by etrouble: 9:29pm On Sep 03, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
How can't he prevent the accident in the first place,it's more logical to blame him for having the accident than thank him for survival,so the doctors wey treat you na wetin?lol
As you get the accident you for just sit down make your God heal you by himself directly,at least the doctors don't need any god to perform healing for them,they do it themself.

This is one of the most worrying things about religion - cognitive dissonance, basically. An earthquake strikes and thousands are killed. Then we see some survivor, who has just lost her home, her livelihood and seventeen members of her family, thanking God for saving her life.

Imagine a dictator - Saddam Hussein, perhaps, in his prime. He sends his soldiers into a village and slaughters 90% of the inhabitants. The he is driven in and stands on the back of a jeep and insists that the survivors kneel down and thank him for saving their lives. What is our position on that? Why do we observe behaviour by God which would be regarded as psychopathic in a human, and call it good?
They will keep insulting, and call me names for exposing their religion by questioning it.lol

This Hell Fire wey dey hungry you, you can go there to please yourself, but na beg I dey beg you, no drag me along, I no dey go Hell Fire with you
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by Electorate: 9:32pm On Sep 03, 2022
KushLyon:

But he raised a valid argument, can't you reply intelligently without insults? Why are you triggered? Did he struck a nerve? Judging by your response, are you saying God can't prevent an accident? You guys should learn to counter someone's argument with something intelligent, you don't have to shout and be rude because you're trying to proof your point, meanwhile you ended up going off track

I gave that ungrateful soul who thinks he created himself a brain resetting response, you call it an insult because you are of the same school of thought, the world is not created to be a perfect world that's why you have ups and downs, rich and poor, young and old, tall and short, big and small, black and white, smart people and dumb people...sadly, he falls under the dumb people category.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by detectivejones: 9:36pm On Sep 03, 2022
This one's coconut head saved him from his village people.
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by ovokines: 9:37pm On Sep 03, 2022
The ways and thought of our heavenly father JEHOVAH is not the ways of men, so HE said. So you see, you will never understand HIS ways unless you are ready to learn. Take a decision to learn of HIM now before it's too late
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by Starcy(m): 9:37pm On Sep 03, 2022
God is with his people always. More grace to u
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by ghettochild(m): 9:43pm On Sep 03, 2022
He must be a daredevil
Driving speedily,whether with car or okada
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by funshint(m): 9:45pm On Sep 03, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

You talk foolishly...but may God give you understanding. *I'm not saying you're foolish o. May the Holy Spirit minister unto you.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by Electorate: 9:50pm On Sep 03, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Of course that's his trademark, punish those who don't follow his stupidity,lol

Sure, you won't escape his purnishment too for your rebellious comments about his great works which includes you, did you foam yourself in your mothers womb or you think you just appeared there by chance?

The only way to escape his purnishment is to pray for forgiveness and my God is merciful enough to forgive you if you do just that.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:51pm On Sep 03, 2022
Be safe bro
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by Okhuadams(m): 9:52pm On Sep 03, 2022
]
FishLaps:
Shared with Caption ....

Shared By: ILLIKANNU DONALD CHUKWUMA

Source: https://web.facebook.com/ezenwa.david

We thank for ur life but makeup go play inside that sea ooo I no go fit quarantee ur survival xcept God hand dey inside just shift from that water
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by maasoap(m): 9:55pm On Sep 03, 2022
dafeoroyo:

Werey mind is twisted

Actually, he's logical, very logical. grin grin grin
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by Maforgreats(m): 9:59pm On Sep 03, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

When you experience something that could have ended your life and you make it through after the fear and trauma, you go understand why people thank God.
Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by desof: 10:00pm On Sep 03, 2022
Nonexisting1:
His village people may still be re-strategizing on how to deal with him. He should be careful. This is not the time to celebrate birthdays but a time for sober reflections.
oil wey dey your head no go dry anytime soon... common man no go understand, this guy should go low key

1 Like

Re: Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) by KINGS100(m): 10:04pm On Sep 03, 2022
Source: https://web.facebook.com/ezenwa.david

Na only you Waka come?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pregnant Traveller To The U.s / US Embassy In Nigeria Closes Indefinitely / Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.