Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? (34447 Views)

I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship / He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him / Another Lady Rocks Braless Cleveage-Baring Outfit To Benin Night Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by Messi1: 5:10pm On Sep 04, 2022
Lvgirl:

Attack me ? Now I give u the liberty to kill am
Papa all I want from you is join force with me and my comrades to deal with him.
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by joyousever(f): 6:20pm On Sep 04, 2022
Lori iro! Clap for yourself! Lol cheesy
jeromestarks:

What if he leaves her during her shakara period?
One girl do me shakara for about 3days. I left her and moved on. She was so angry that she called some boys to beat me up. When the boys met me, they hailed me because I am a correct gee.
They went back and told her that she made a mistake and that she should come and beg me.
Chayi. I fvcked that girl. I used her and used her until she became useless to me.
Las las, I dumped her.
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 6:27pm On Sep 04, 2022
Karen2024:
My boyfriend ditched me for another lady few days ago. Now he discovered she's a chronic cheat and he came begging me to forgive and accept him back.

Should I accept him back? I still love him. embarassed
The most important question is WHAT HAS BEEN YOUR BODYCOUNT SINCE YOU PEOPLE HAVE BEEN TOGETHER?

MOST OF YOU CAN NEVER KNOW PEACE IN LIFE BECAUSE OF YOUR LIES AND HYPOCRISIES...
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by BigCowHornn: 6:31pm On Sep 04, 2022
Messi1:
BigCowHornn I want u to knw that engrgorge aka satanist is starved of attention so he wants it by all means. As long as I'm in this forum satanist will not troll u. I know and understand satanist that is why i always told u not every troll is satanist. The reason why satanist has not defamed any1 for long is because BeanManX always chase him. I know exactly what to do to tackle satanist aka EngrGeorge. I will rally all my comrades to deal with satanist. He wants attention, right? We will give it to him overdose. Just chill and watch new monikas come up to fall satanist hands. It may not be this week, but I promise u, satanist will come to end this time. Just get Fati2001 and I will get Lvgirl Chaos14 EmiDon11 Paradisevirgin and BeanManX as he is already in the game. You recalled what I did with efelicitygrin and confused Thonia.69 till she blocked him on facebook, right? I will confuse satanist with reversed psychology and attack him with atomic vawulence.

I'll remind him that I'm ObamaMessi coolcoolcoolcoolcool

Sometimes ur rants sound like I told you I'm scared of Satanist

Lol

What am I scared of Really? Being called armed robber twice a day or having another person's photo posted as Mine?
I'm not scared of satanist or anyone
I'm more bothered about the staggering amount of time I waste on nonsense here

I can't be trolled but many try.

Fatima has a mind of her own which is why you still have her as the a problem.
How can you make peace with someone and still be abusing her horribly..indirectly.... in every post you Make?

She no day see am ba or u think say you get monopoly for bad mouth ?

Maybe you were counting on me to tell her to keep silent while you kept insulting her

Oga I'm just her friend not her father.

Stop the insults and make her know you are cool with her. You'll be surprised at the result

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by Smartor: 6:35pm On Sep 04, 2022
The fact that you state you still love him makes it clear that you don't need any advice just follow ur heart.
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by vickydevoka(m): 6:43pm On Sep 04, 2022
Medianna:
Lolzzz
I don’t call my assumed gal friend for two weeks. She will call me n still greet me. Money over everything
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by Stallionhorse: 6:56pm On Sep 04, 2022
jeromestarks:

Which state you dey?
I fit give you her number but you no go like Waitin she carry for under.
Many guys don use am. One time, she got pregnant for one taxi driver and delivered a the baby. She needed support so she went to her pastor. Pastor use her and ghosted her.
One other church member took over from pastor. Now, she's in her mother's house with her stupid baby.
I day Lagos.. No worry I get big prick no pussy fit wide pass my dick.
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by Medianna(f): 7:05pm On Sep 04, 2022
So who is using who among you two?
vickydevoka:

I don’t call my assumed gal friend for two weeks. She will call me n still greet me. Money over everything
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 04, 2022
Karen2024:
My boyfriend ditched me for another lady few days ago. Now he discovered she's a chronic cheat and he came begging me to forgive and accept him back.

If u want to remain Single Reject him angry sad
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by MartinsD12(m): 7:39pm On Sep 04, 2022
Karen2024:

I guess you are still hungry, you have no choice but to eat, hunger bad , if not I don't see any reason why you should be asking this unreasonable question
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by brownbib(m): 7:48pm On Sep 04, 2022
This is predominant with ladies���
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by HolyMan12: 8:06pm On Sep 04, 2022
jeromestarks:

After I finished with her, she needed validation so guys kept using her and dumping her.
correct man grin
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by fynex(m): 8:07pm On Sep 04, 2022
[quote author=Karen2024 post=116329081]My boyfriend ditched me for another lady few days ago. Now he discovered she's a chronic cheat and he came begging me to forgive and accept him back.

Should I accept him back? I still love him. embarassed[/quoteo]

No don't accept him back!

You still love him, agreed...but he doesn't love you!

When he finds another girl...he will still leave you.

He is probably using you to while away time until he sees what he wants.

So stop wasting your time and emotions on someone that has no respect, regard or value for you.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by prciouschika(f): 8:07pm On Sep 04, 2022
kiss
4Humanity4All:

Happy birthday, though I don't know you. I just feel like.
thank you sooo much....I appreciate.
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by Nonywendy(m): 8:10pm On Sep 04, 2022
Karen2024:

u still love him so what's stopping u from going back? If we tell u not to go back ur mind is already made up cos u still love him
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by shomutuski(m): 8:29pm On Sep 04, 2022
jeromestarks:

What if he leaves her during her shakara period?
One girl do me shakara for about 3days. I left her and moved on. She was so angry that she called some boys to beat me up. When the boys met me, they hailed me because I am a correct gee.
They went back and told her that she made a mistake and that she should come and beg me.
Chayi. I fvcked that girl. I used her and used her until she became useless to me.
Las las, I dumped her.
27 Savage �
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by InterpolEyes: 8:46pm On Sep 04, 2022
Messi1:
BeanManX Chaos14Temp Lvgirl EmiDon11 ParadiseVirgin here is another monika of the stupid pig satanist.
lmao. I don much the pic , when I dey free I go make sure it goes on Google as a pedo Kiri Kiri escapee
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by InterpolEyes: 8:48pm On Sep 04, 2022
Karen2024:

beanmanx abi obamamessi so you be homo?
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by jeromestarks: 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2022
Stallionhorse:
I day Lagos.. No worry I get big prick no pussy fit wide pass my dick.
You're truly living up to your name
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by InterpolEyes: 8:51pm On Sep 04, 2022
EngrGeorge:
beanmanx get a life and stop trolling
na homo he be
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by care4you: 8:53pm On Sep 04, 2022
InterpolEyes:
na the criminal moniker be that? The guy is a pedoohile.. na him pic be that

See his ugly face! ....ewww

Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by Chaos14temp: 9:06pm On Sep 04, 2022
InterpolEyes:
lmao. I don much the pic , when I dey free I go make sure it goes on Google as a pedo Kiri Kiri escapee
Idiot that masturbated his destiny and brain away
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by Galaxydon1(m): 9:27pm On Sep 04, 2022
Buhari was right, you are an example of a lazy youth.
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by Messi1: 9:51pm On Sep 04, 2022
InterpolEyes:
Google only Let me remind u: Facebook Twitter Washington Post BBC BBNAIJA AIT NTA Aso Rock UN EU NATO and so on.
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by Messi1: 10:04pm On Sep 04, 2022
BigCowHornn tell urself the truth or I will keep lighting the truth into ur eyes.

1 Who fears satanist aka EngrGeorge? I'm not in the position to judge whether or not u fear satanist.

2 Why making it sound like i was at fault? Fati2001 stepped on my toes, I fought her and u guys begged me to stop trolling her. EmiDon11 called me several times to beg me, I finally set down conditions: (a) u must stop fighting EmiDon11 (b) fati2001 must not reply to my last comments and all those conditions were satisfied and i left her and went offNL which i received calls on why i went offNL. Anytime I log in i will see fati2001 mentioning me with all sort of insults "mama pepper seller", "satanist" and all that, u didnt see anything wrong in it only to for u to come and spew rubbish under my mention when i caution her? Your fuckery sucks. Still typing...
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by EngrGeorge: 10:09pm On Sep 04, 2022
InterpolEyes:
baba my new work no just give me time i for spread the thing make e go viral on Twitter sef..
Jeon aka fati2001 bursted his account number he uses to beg for money and two of his other pictures.
the boy don enter my trap.
This karen2024 he used to create this fake thread is his alternate he used then to troll us

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by Messi1: 10:12pm On Sep 04, 2022
You always tag other people satanist, but she tags me satanist. you knowing iam not satanist have u ever told her am not satanist? Have u ever caution her of her behaviours 2wards me? or u'll come under my mentions with stupidity just to defend fati2001 as if ur life depend on it? What did i do to fati2001 for her to hate me and attack me? you did not see when she was mocking my God or ur love for her silence u? U shud know I don't give a flying fuck_ about anyone. Still Typing...
bigcowhornn
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by EngrGeorge: 10:13pm On Sep 04, 2022
Messi1:
Google only Let me remind u: Facebook Twitter Washington Post BBC BBNAIJA AIT NTA Aso Rock UN EU NATO and so on.
na Satanist you dey face so.
all these while he was avoiding you but you woke up the sleeping lion.
Even after koyyes repeatedly told you beanmanx and bigcowhornn that Satanist is different person from me
i just dey one corner dey mock una.
You don enter, DSS go receive your pictures

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by Messi1: 10:20pm On Sep 04, 2022
When satanist attacked her and u tagged me to the post and we chased satanist away, is she supposed to be fighting me? fati2001 dont have modicum of sense and for u to stuff some into her u are busy licking her butt crack doing everything possible to please her, i dont buy that womanism. Fati2001 joined forces with satanist to attack me u didnot see anything wrong in that, if it were other people u will go on tagging them satanist cause they dont have pussy.

bigcowhornn

still typing...
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by Messi1: 10:26pm On Sep 04, 2022
EngrGeorge:
na Satanist you dey face so.
all these while he was avoiding you but you woke up the sleeping lion.
Even after koyyes repeatedly told you beanmanx and bigcowhornn that Satanist is different person from me
i just dey one corner dey mock una.
You don enter, DSS go receive your pictures
Go back and tell ur useless mother who sells her vagina at a cheap price in oshodi market this crap story of urs.

satanist, u dont have good sense of trolling at all. ur method is only one: DSS. What dumb imaginary DSS? pls come up with something better. ur method of trolling is outdated. Update urself and come back. I'm always here.
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by Messi1: 10:36pm On Sep 04, 2022
I'm by far more intelligent, special tough stronger and better than fati2001 and so I will not stoop my dignity down to her level and keep replying to her and I made this clear to her. Let me do what I've been forced to do: BigCowHornn this should be the last time in ur life to come under my mentions with such stupid crap defending fati2001. I'm not joking, I said this should be the last time that you come under my mentions with such stupid crap defending, hyping and licking fati2001 anus u and EngrGeorge aka InterpolEyes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Check Out These Prewedding Pictures / She's getting married to the wrong person. Pls, advice. / How Can I Get My Man To Do The "Door Knocking"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.