Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? (34439 Views)

I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship / He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him / Another Lady Rocks Braless Cleveage-Baring Outfit To Benin Night Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by Fiscus105(m): 2:01am On Sep 04, 2022
The decision is for you to take and not public, you arer are the one who knows him, in and out and who wants to be dating him and not nairalanders ok.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by techWriter3: 4:12am On Sep 04, 2022
Accept him
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by BeanmanX(m): 4:32am On Sep 04, 2022
EngrGeorge:
beanmanx get a life and stop trolling
Omo u never see anything yet,,,,na me go chase u comot from dis forum... cheesy
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by BigCowHornn: 4:44am On Sep 04, 2022
Messi1:
Attention-starved! Why not try this when I was ready for trouble but coming when you notice I got admission and retired from trolling?

I'm sure you will not like the second round of this war coz I'm fully prepared for you. I dare you to get on my nerve satanist and I will end you this time.

My last warning!!!

It's a good thing you didn't need telling that was satanist

Satanist attacking himself.. also attacking that para.virgin moniker and myself .

It's been a long time he attacked me like this. So ask yourself what did I do to anger him?

Think we'll.

My last comments on this forum are to you and beanmanx.. tagging that Para.virgin moniker as satanist insists that has to do with... mama toti

I went a step further though after he dropped his famous satanist insults that has to do with... your mama toto

Ladiesforever called the modes on him for the first time. He knows who that is

You see what you don't know or rather overlook is that as satanist he will never have friends and yet he lives and breaths nairealand
Solution? Create multiple monikers with different personalities and validate them by mingling with popular nauialanders

20 days old moniker is your friend ba? Enjoy

Me i no talk again

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by Messi1: 8:47am On Sep 04, 2022
BigCowHornn I want u to knw that engrgorge aka satanist is starved of attention so he wants it by all means. As long as I'm in this forum satanist will not troll u. I know and understand satanist that is why i always told u not every troll is satanist. The reason why satanist has not defamed any1 for long is because BeanManX always chase him. I know exactly what to do to tackle satanist aka EngrGeorge. I will rally all my comrades to deal with satanist. He wants attention, right? We will give it to him overdose. Just chill and watch new monikas come up to fall satanist hands. It may not be this week, but I promise u, satanist will come to end this time. Just get Fati2001 and I will get Lvgirl Chaos14 EmiDon11 Paradisevirgin and BeanManX as he is already in the game. You recalled what I did with efelicitygrin and confused Thonia.69 till she blocked him on facebook, right? I will confuse satanist with reversed psychology and attack him with atomic vawulence.

I'll remind him that I'm ObamaMessi coolcoolcoolcoolcool

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by Ikennaford: 9:36am On Sep 04, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Bring yourself
Pesin don chop me before
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by Lvgirl: 9:56am On Sep 04, 2022
Messi1:
BigCowHornn I want u to knw that engrgorge aka satanist is starved of attention so he wants it by all means. As long as I'm in this forum satanist will not troll u. I know and understand satanist that is why i always told u not every troll is satanist. The reason why satanist has not defamed any1 for long is because BeanManX always chase him. I know exactly what to do to tackle satanist aka EngrGeorge. I will rally all my comrades to deal with satanist. He wants attention, right? We will give it to him overdose. Just chill and watch new monikas come up to fall satanist hands. It may not be this week, but I promise u, satanist will come to end this time. Just get Fati2001 and I will get Lvgirl Chaos14 EmiDon11 Paradisevirgin and BeanManX as he is already in the game. You recalled what I did with efelicitygrin and confused Thonia.69 till she blocked him on facebook, right? I will confuse satanist with reversed psychology and attack him with atomic vawulence.

I'll remind him that I'm ObamaMessi coolcoolcoolcoolcool

Dear my son. You have indeed choose wawulenve as Ur calling
You won't clean the house , all u do is chase after red red head lizard �
Is that what you wanna do with your life.
Red head lizard chasing won't take u anywhere
I am even trying to find you a wife if you will be serious with Ur life when u get married.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by BigCowHornn: 10:31am On Sep 04, 2022
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 04, 2022
Karen2024:
My boyfriend ditched me for another lady few days ago. Now he discovered she's a chronic cheat and he came begging me to forgive and accept him back.

Should I accept him back? I still love him. embarassed

"A few days" is too small to determine whether a person is a serial cheat or not. He wants to sleep with you a few more times before finally leaving. If you want to sleep with him too, go for it, but have it in mind that he's not going to hang around for long. If you dont want to sleep with him, move on.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by EngrGeorge: 10:35am On Sep 04, 2022
BeanmanX:
Omo u never see anything yet,,,,na me go chase u comot from dis forum... cheesy
them never born you well
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by Messi1: 11:04am On Sep 04, 2022
Lvgirl:

Dear my son. You have indeed choose wawulenve as Ur calling
You won't clean the house , all u do is chase after red red head lizard �
Is that what you wanna do with your life.
Red head lizard chasing won't take u anywhere
I am even trying to find you a wife if you will be serious with Ur life when u get married.
Papa, satanist is planning to attack u.
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by Messi1: 11:13am On Sep 04, 2022
EngrGeorge:
them never born you well
Hang on satanist, let me be clear with you, I will not keep mincing words with you. This fight will not be like the first round. This fight is gonna be different. You know me too well, I will defeat u with reverse psychology. I will not keep mincing words with you. Expect a new satanist in this forum. And I promise to fall ur hands.

ObamaMessi has spoken coolcoolcoolcoolcool
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by Chris2863(m): 11:16am On Sep 04, 2022
grin grin cheesy it be like say you sabi the op wella. Many of her kind full my area
VeryWickedMan:
Accept him.
You have no choice because you must eat.
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by Odebayo4010(m): 11:18am On Sep 04, 2022
Messi1:
Pureessence why is it that people from Osun state don't like posting comments on nairaland? You and Niniola2017 only view and log out.

how did you know that we no they posted comment here,we they post pass other States oh
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by GeneralBuhari: 11:43am On Sep 04, 2022
Karen2024:
My boyfriend ditched me for another lady few days ago. Now he discovered she's a chronic cheat and he came begging me to forgive and accept him back.

As if you have another choice.
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by sylve11: 11:45am On Sep 04, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Accept him.

grin grin grin cool
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by Cutehector(m): 11:46am On Sep 04, 2022
Na bad advice i wan dey give people now.

Yes accept him
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by Ybaby: 11:46am On Sep 04, 2022
Karen2024:

Ask him to buy you a car and if he buys it in your name then you can take him back but not fully...... keep your eyes and heart open for your own husband he is definately not a husband material
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by Bmaster(m): 11:46am On Sep 04, 2022
Ikennaford:

Best advice, you must eat,if you don't you loose,kanayo please show me the road I want to make money, I'm ready to sacrifice anything
...like though u fit sacrifice your girlfriend

Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by sylve11: 11:46am On Sep 04, 2022
care4you:
VictorUSA, obamamessi...... when did you turned to gay?

shocked shocked grin cool
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by melodyogonna(m): 11:46am On Sep 04, 2022
Karen2024:

Wetin be this?

He'll dump you again, and again if you don't learn.
You should learn to respect yourself, that way you'd know the respect to expect from others, your "boyfriend" insulted you very much.
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by sylve11: 11:48am On Sep 04, 2022
EngrGeorge:

Paedophile

is he the one there? shocked cool
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by johnfem321: 11:48am On Sep 04, 2022
He Is still confused ..if you of marriageable age Tell him you can’t accept him back until he shows commitment ( introduction, proposal or something similar) if not there is high chance he will
Dump you again
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by Shamgonjo: 11:49am On Sep 04, 2022
Karen2024:

Hmm funny
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by AZControversial(m): 11:49am On Sep 04, 2022
undecided
Be ready to become second choice moving forward.... that's if you take him back. Have some dignity!

My one kobo.
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by Ijaya123: 11:49am On Sep 04, 2022
Karen2024:

Only few days ago and he already discovered she’s a chronic cheat? You mean she was cheating on him everyday?

Can you shed more light on this please?
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by mannasseh(m): 11:51am On Sep 04, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Accept him. You have no choice because you must eat.
you no nice at all.... chisos
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by mannasseh(m): 11:51am On Sep 04, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Accept him. You have no choice because you must eat.
you no nice at all.... chisos
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by Elidrisy20: 11:52am On Sep 04, 2022
Accept him, and cheat on him tooo
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by kellybently(m): 11:52am On Sep 04, 2022
Karen2024:

Accept him, take the fuc as fun. Than your kitten to stay idle

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by Devil1Messenger: 11:53am On Sep 04, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Accept him.
Lolz
U are wicked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman / My Fiancé Wants To Call It A Quit Because I Don't Relate With His Siblings / She's getting married to the wrong person. Pls, advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.