Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,322 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? (34427 Views)

I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship / He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him / Another Lady Rocks Braless Cleveage-Baring Outfit To Benin Night Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by Bladesociety: 11:53am On Sep 04, 2022
You know what you want
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by freddie009(m): 11:53am On Sep 04, 2022
He only came back because you are the better option at the moment.
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by iscom(m): 11:53am On Sep 04, 2022
Hmm!
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by obuneme: 11:55am On Sep 04, 2022
I wonder how this piece of shit graced front page on a Sunday morning shocked

Both the OP and the story isn't even real
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by Yewwy11(f): 11:55am On Sep 04, 2022
Sure! Since you are still in love with him..
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by hustla(m): 11:55am On Sep 04, 2022
Karen2024:
My boyfriend ditched me for another lady few days ago. Now he discovered she's a chronic cheat and he came begging me to forgive and accept him back.

Should I accept him back? I still love him. embarassed

If the other girl wasnt a chronic cheat, would have have come back?
Your answer to this is the answer to your question

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by kkonyeji(m): 11:55am On Sep 04, 2022
jeromestarks:

What if he leaves her during her shakara period?
One girl do me shakara for about 3days. I left her and moved on. She was so angry that she called some boys to beat me up. When the boys met me, the hailed me because I am a correct gee.
They went back and told her that she made a mistake and that she should come and beg me.
Chayi. I fvcked that girl. I used her and used her until she became useless to me.
Las las, I dumped her.

That's how to treat shakara gehs.
If geh do shakara 4 me & I finally get her (that's if I'm patient enough to wait cos I no get time for woman shakara), I de useless her.
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by AfroKnight: 11:55am On Sep 04, 2022
He made a mistake. Nobody is above mistake.
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by PraiseHim4ever: 11:56am On Sep 04, 2022
Medianna:
Its funny. You still love him. Does he love you?? If the answer is yes then make small shakara and accept him.

Same way u are making shakara for me. abi
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by Awesomeking: 11:56am On Sep 04, 2022
jeromestarks:

One girl do me shakara for about 3days. I left her and moved on. She was so angry that she called some boys to beat me up. When the boys met me, the hailed me because I am a correct gee.
They went back and told her that she made a mistake and that she should come and beg me.
Chayi. I fvcked that girl. I used her and used her until she became useless to me.
Las las, I dumped her.
people dey lie sha

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by emerged01(m): 11:56am On Sep 04, 2022
Karen2024:
My boyfriend ditched me for another lady few days ago. Now he discovered she's a chronic cheat and he came begging me to forgive and accept him back.

It is your choice. It is very difficult to advice lady who is in love. If you are not in love you wont want to consider him.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by jonatoye(m): 11:58am On Sep 04, 2022
Flora2Sweet:
Real Boyfriends are hard to come by these day's... Na Ya12hoo boy's and ritualist full town now ooo
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by Chuckas(m): 11:59am On Sep 04, 2022
Yes, accept him cos your type need double breakfast to belle full..... Mtchwww
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by EmiDon11: 12:01pm On Sep 04, 2022
care4you:
VictorUSA, obamamessi...... when did you turned to gay?

RIP English
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by nomenclature(m): 12:03pm On Sep 04, 2022
Karen2024:

Do you have a choice? E get wetin u dey do for am before ?
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by qtguru(m): 12:04pm On Sep 04, 2022
Karen2024:

No, don't

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by nkemoma(m): 12:04pm On Sep 04, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Accept him.
You have no choice because you must eat.

Nna anyi Comrade

Why must you be a very wicked Man??

Please always choose peace sir.

Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by EngrGeorge: 12:05pm On Sep 04, 2022
sylve11:

is he the one there? shocked cool
yes bro. that's the troll
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by We4all: 12:07pm On Sep 04, 2022
jeromestarks:

Las las, I dumped her.

Says the dude who wants to wife a virgin.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by Stallionhorse: 12:08pm On Sep 04, 2022
jeromestarks:

Las las, I dumped her.
you fit pass am give me make I use am do rag Till December
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by EndRape2(f): 12:09pm On Sep 04, 2022
Hello young lady ,let me give you this advice hold it tight to your chest,

Move on
Move on
Move on

See your boyfriend just proves to you that his eyes are still outside , you not the type of woman he really wants , if you continue with him, even if he weds you, trust me, he will cheat on you or ditch you for another woman, but if you move on, you will be glad you did .

Even if he becomes the richest man, sis move on.

quote author=Karen2024 post=116329081]My boyfriend ditched me for another lady few days ago. Now he discovered she's a chronic cheat and he came begging me to forgive and accept him back.

Should I accept him back? I still love him. embarassed[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by Ayilara1(m): 12:11pm On Sep 04, 2022
Demigod22:
LoL, after Buhari, this OP is the second problem of this country.

And even the third, she has the potential to vote another Buhari too.
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by olayinkajnr(m): 12:12pm On Sep 04, 2022
Karen2024:

He'll cheat on you again.
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by EndRape2(f): 12:12pm On Sep 04, 2022
Lier, you low class poke, always using naira land to boost your ego

quote author=jeromestarks post=116330659]
Las las, I dumped her.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by uyimove19(m): 12:13pm On Sep 04, 2022
whala
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 04, 2022
Accept him so he can dig a ditch and dump you inside this time around. Love kor, love nii.

He never really loved you. He was/is only using you to pass time pending when he finds his spec. Use your number 6 now and erase him from your memory.
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by phemmyfour: 12:14pm On Sep 04, 2022
Karen2024:

Go ahead and accept him but with caution. Love with your brain and not heart this time
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by EngrGeorge: 12:17pm On Sep 04, 2022
Messi1:
Hang on satanist, let me be clear with you, I will not keep mincing words with you. This fight will not be like the first round. This fight is gonna be different. You know me too well, I will defeat u with reverse psychology. I will not keep mincing words with you. Expect a new satanist in this forum. And I promise to fall ur hands.

ObamaMessi has spoken coolcoolcoolcoolcool
you wey ordinary fati2001 don destroy finish.
I just dey watch how she dey stand alone dey bash u and your minions grin
hahaha that girl power pass your own.
You're too small for me to handle

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by care4you: 12:19pm On Sep 04, 2022
EmiDon11:
RIP English

Amen!

Always changing moniker for different rubbish stories!

Don't you have job?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

She's getting married to the wrong person. Pls, advice. / The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. / How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.